• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Half Sisters

Half Sisters

123

I'm Caroline and was raised to be the best in everything I do. My mother and father were complete opposites and divorced when I was eight years old. Mom, was a District Attorney and my father was a free lance writer. How they got together I'll never know. My mother just said that they were opposites and she must have had a lapse in judgment.

My father was one of those people that did things on the spur of the moment. I spent every other weekend with him when I was young and up until he got remarried when I was ten. After that I was lucky to see him once a month. His new wife really didn't care for me all that much.

Once she got pregnant it was all about her daughter. I excelled in everything I did which made my mother really proud of me. My father often complimented me in private but not in front of his wife.

My step-mother was Asian so my half sister and I didn't look anything alike. The older I got the less we looked like sisters. We were eleven years apart so we didn't have anything in common. I will say I really did love her and took her to the park and babysat for her many times throughout the years.

She liked me but from a very young age I could tell we were opposites. I was an all 'A' student and received a number of scholarships for college. Even in college I studied hard and did the best I could. I majored in pre-law and wanted to be a lawyer like my mother. I took accounting as a minor and received a CPA (certified public accountant). I spent most of my time studying but a few times I broke down and went out. I had friends but they were mostly geeks.

I didn't see much of my father after starting college. It would mainly be during the holidays. He was the only person to call me Carrie. Sasha started calling me 'Cawie' when she first started talking. It sounded so cute and I never corrected her. They were the only two people that called me something other than Caroline. My mother said that using your full name sounded more professional so I let people know to call me Caroline.

I remember telling Sasha, my half sister about studying hard and having a career. She told me that if she went to college it would be to enjoy herself and party on down. She dated at a young age and was somewhat of a wild child, but I loved her; she was my sister. I didn't approve of her lifestyle but we did keep some contact with each other.

I did excellent in law school and was accepted at a prestigious law firm upon graduation. When I turned twenty-eight I met my husband Charles who was also a lawyer and a partner in the firm.

My father died shortly after I started at the firm. It hit me pretty hard even though I didn't see him that much; after all he was really the only man in my life. At the funeral Sasha said she needed to talk to me. She told me that she'd had an abortion because she didn't love the guy and wasn't ready to be a mother. She wanted to live a little and not be tied down.

I talked to her and did my best to comfort her. She said she had never told her mother or our father about the pregnancy. After the funeral we said we would try to stay in touch more often but it was mostly words. We were from two different worlds.

I made it to her graduation and asked her if she was going to college. She said that she wasn't and took cosmetology classes in high school and was already accepted at a beauty salon. I wished her the best and tried to encourage her even though I didn't agree with her life choices.

After I returned to the firm I felt alone. The only man in my life at the time was my father and he had died. I began dating Charles who was forty-two at the time. I know he was a lot older than me but I guess I was looking for a father figure.

Charles had two kids who were already teenagers. I got along with them fine when I told them I wasn't there to replace their mother who had died of cancer the year before. I wondered what it would be like to be a real mom with a baby. I remembered how I used to like taking care of Sasha. I would not get the chance to know since Charles had a vasectomy after his son was born. He said he already went through the child rearing years.

My mother approved of Charles since he was probably woven from the same cloth as she was. He was strict and to the point, with me and his kids. He would only be called Charles and was set in his ways. I guess we had a marriage of convenience.

Our sex life was nothing to write home about. It was usually missionary position and I was lucky if it was once a month. One time I had drank to much at a party we went to and I went to go down on him and he stopped me. He said only sluts do that and asked me if I was a slut.

I apologized for my actions and never tried again. Needless to say he would never consider going down on me. I should tell you a little about my past sexual experience; it won't take long.

****

I never had sex until my second year of college. I lost my virginity to a man named Matt whom I really didn't care for very much. He was a vulgar person who acted like he was some kind of God's gift to women.

In my first year of college I studied and spent all my free time at the library or reading books. In my second year I joined a sorority of the smartest girls at the college. Some were somewhat geeky but they were my friends. It was at one of the parties we went to that I had my first drink.

After three drinks I was out of it. The guys at the party also had some marijuana. I had never smoked it in my life but being three sheets to the wind I tried it. Before long Matt was on a couch with me and before I knew it his hands were in my panties.

I couldn't think straight and it felt so good. Before long he was having sex with me on the couch. He put his thing next to my mouth and told me to suck it. I did and I actually felt powerful. He kept telling me how good it felt as he kept feeding me more of his cock. He said he didn't want to come in my mouth and that's when he pulled off my panties and fucked me. It hurt a little but not for long. He said he never had a pussy that was so wet. I took that as a compliment and he fucked me and I had my first orgasm ever.

The next day I felt guilty. Matt asked me out but I always told him "No". The only times I had sex after that was if I got drunk or smoked a little weed. In the next five years I was lucky if I had sex twice a year. I did get on the pill after the first time with Matt, I was so afraid of getting pregnant. It was purely a precautionary measure.

There was a big party when my friends and I graduated from law school. There was this huge party; Matt was there and I danced with him after having a few drinks. He and his friend, Jerry had some weed and I tried it and really let myself go.

I gave both men oral sex and they both fucked me. I was really turned on with one man sucking my breasts while the other one fucked me. They kept taking turns with one in my mouth and the other in my pussy. I don't remember how many times I climaxed.

The next day my friend Sylvia told me that I had had sex with at least seven different guys. I was so out of it that I said anyone can fuck me if they wanted to. I was horrified at losing control like that and vowed never do it again.

I graduated and started at the law firm leaving my past behind me. I went over a year not having sex till I met Charles. Sex was ok but I could take it or leave it other than when I drank too much. Sex was not a big part of my life and I was happy with that. I spent more time on my clients and making a name for myself.

Charles did not like my sister, Sasha. He said she didn't have enough moral fiber. When he met her she had a half dozen tattoos and a diamond stud in her nose. Her hair was up high on her head and was multiple colors but predominately pink. I have to admit that I didn't like her look either but she was old enough to make her own decisions regardless of how I felt. I did stay in communication with her. She was my sister after all.

****

Charles and I have been married for ten years and his kids were off to college and living a life of their own, leaving just Charles and me in our home. Our marriage was more of a partnership than a loving marriage. Charles would fly down to Florida twice a year with one of the partners and play golf for a week. That was what he did for his pleasure and vacation.

I usually went to see my mother while Charles was away since we had moved to a different state and I rarely saw her. Charles usually went with Ben, a partner in our office. Ben was kind of a whore hound. He would hit on most women but he knew when to stop as not to get charged with harassment.

This year I decided to stay home for a couple of days and then see my mother for a few days, then go see my sister for two days. I was home relaxing, just out of the shower and had my robe on over just my panties. I was having a glass of wine when there was a knock at the door. I answered it and was surprised to see Ben.

He stepped inside and said he didn't go with Charles this year. He would be taking his wife Grace on a cruise the next day. When I asked him why he stopped by if he knew Charles wasn't home and he grinned at me. He reached out and pulled the soft belt of my robe. It fell open and my breasts were in full view.

He reached to touch them and I quickly pushed him back and closed my robe. I asked him to please leave and I wouldn't say anything to Charles. He said that Charles was probably already fucking one of his sluts.

I was a bit shocked. "What do you mean? Charles isn't like that!" I quickly responded.

"How fucking dumb are you? He's goes golfing twice a year and his nights are spent fucking whores. Hell! He's been doing it as long as I can remember."

"No, you're lying, Charles isn't like that. He's a man of honor."

"Ha-ha, I've watched your man of honor ass fuck one woman while he ate the pussy of another. Damn, you never knew did you? Hell, I thought I'd come by and give you a little cock. I have to say you have one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen. If I was Charles I'd be home taking care of you."

"Please leave, I don't believe you. Charles wouldn't do that!"

Ben stepped forward and kissed me hard on the lips. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He reached in my robe and squeezed my tits. It hurt as he squeezed my nipples. I finally got an arm free and slapped him across the face.

He laughed and grabbed my arms and held them against the wall above my head. With his other hand he slid inside my panties and squeezed my mound and pussy. "Nice, I love a woman with a full bush."

I know I closed my eyes when he squeezed my mound. I felt him take his hand out of my panties as he backed up and laughed at me. "Nice tits and pussy! If you want that pussy taken care of, just call me." He walked out the door without saying another word.

I wasn't sure what to do or think; my legs felt shaky as I walked over and sat back in my chair and gulped down my wine. He was one of Charles's best friends. What if he was telling the truth? I drank enough wine that I fell asleep on the couch. The next morning I decide to go ahead and see my mother and then my sister. I would have a talk with Charles when he comes home.

I visited my mother and she was the same as always. Not really loving but was more of a business woman. She was still the District Attorney and was preparing to run again. We ate out at extravagant restaurants each night. She introduced me to her friends and acquaintances. I got the feeling that one man in particular was her lover. She wouldn't admit it but she did seem to act differently with him.

I don't think she wanted me to know about her lover and I didn't push the issue. I think she was happy that I left after three days. I headed down to see my sister who lived in an apartment building that was close to her work. It wasn't a bad place and even had a pool for those that lived there and they could invite their friends to swim.

She was so happy to see me and said she took the next three days off of work so we could spend time together. Her hair was a bright red and she had a couple of new tattoos. I kind of shook my head when I saw them but I had to smile at her. She was just a free wheeling type of woman. Sometimes I wished I was more free like her.

Sasha was a tiny woman, maybe five feet tall and a hundred and ten pounds. Her boobs were small enough that she often went without a bra. I was somewhat of a full bodied woman. I stood five feet eight and a hundred and forty pounds. I worked out and had a muscled torso. No matter how much I worked out I couldn't lose any more weight. I did have a nice figure if I may say so.

I was rather white seeing I didn't get out in the sun much. I thought about getting a tanning bed but who was going to see my body anyway? Charles said he didn't believe in tanning beds since his wife died of cancer.

Sasha said she thought we could party but would be playing it by ear. We headed out to lunch at one of Sasha's favorite restaurants. It was a restaurant and lounge. And the food was quite good. Sasha ordered us a bottle of wine. I did tell her that it was a bit early to start drinking but she said we never got together much.

After my second glass of wine Sasha asked me how Charles was; she knew he didn't much care for her and she liked him even less. Drinking leaves me less inhibited and I began telling Sasha about Ben and what he told me about Charles. It wasn't in my nature to talk like this but I guess I just wanted to tell someone.

"Did you have sex with this Ben fellow?" asked Sasha.

"God No! After he grabbed my boob I slapped him across the face and told him to leave."

"Do you believe him? Do you think Charles has been cheating on you? Have you ever cheated on him?"

"I have never cheated on Charles. Our sex life sucks but I just learned to accept it." I told her how Charles never wanted oral sex or ever gave it to me. I explained how I had tried years ago and he told me only sluts and whores act like that.

"I believe Ben," said Sasha. "He sounds like an asshole and probably only wanted in your panties but I never met a man that only wants missionary sex. I listen to a lot of women in the salon and I think Charles wants you prim and proper while he does the nasty with other women."

I knew she was right but didn't want to admit it to myself. I told her that sex had never been a top priority in my life but I did tell her about a couple times at college when I was inebriated.

"You didn't? My big sister did the nasty with a group of guys. How come you never told me about it? I've always took you for a prude," said Sasha as she was laughing.

"I'm not proud of it. I let myself go and let men use me. I don't drink a lot because I don't want that to happen again. Not my best side," I said.

"Be honest, did you at least enjoy it; at least a little? Come-on, tell me the truth, I'm a big girl now."

"Yes, I enjoyed it while it was happening but felt bad afterwards. I didn't want to be known as a slut. Anyway that was twelve years ago, before I met Charles. He doesn't know anything about it and I want to keep it that way. Please never mention it to him."

"You're my big sister. All your secrets are safe with me. You and my mom are all the family I have or at least talk with. Mom has some relatives overseas but I've never met them."

"So, tell me a little about your life; any boyfriends or someone special in your life?" I asked.

"Believe it or not I was engaged to a guy named John. I liked him a lot and he did ask me to marry him and I said yes. He took me to meet his mother and she seemed to like me, tattoos and all. On our next date John said his mother couldn't wait to have grandchildren. John was her only child and she wanted us to have lots of babies.

"I told John about the abortion I had years ago and that I was unable to have kids. I wanted to be honest with him. He told his mother; after that his mother brought up my tattoos and hair color and anything else she could think of. I told him to go fuck himself and that was it."

"I'm sorry, I want you to be happy, you're my little sister and I hate to see you get hurt." I had drunk to much and was getting emotional.

"It's ok, I date a lot and have been seeing a guy named Tony. I don't love him or anything but the sex is great." She was smiling and it made me smile. "You'll meet him tomorrow. He is coming over with a few friends and we'll have a party for you."

"I don't know about a party Sasha. I am married to Charles you know."

"You're my big sister and I want you to enjoy our time together. We'll see how it goes. It's time to go shopping, let's go."

I was a bit inebriated but had control. We took a taxi to different stores that Sasha liked to shop at. I have to admit that they weren't the type of stores I shopped at but I was having fun. Sasha asked me if I had brought my swimsuit so we could go in the pool. I told her I didn't and she said we had to go buy one unless I wanted to go skinny dipping.

I went over to the one piece bathing suits and Sasha told me I was going to get a two piece. "With a body like yours, you need to show it off a little. Maybe even get a tattoo," she laughed.

"No tattoos, if you want them that's fine but I don't want any," I was laughing while saying it. I did agree to a two piece bathing suit but knew Charles would totally disagree. This would probably be the only time I wear it.

After we shopped for a couple of hours we took in a movie. I couldn't remember the last time Charles and I went to the movies. The more time I spent with Sasha the more I realized what I had missed in life. I was the prim and proper spouse and junior partner in my husband's law firm. Our marriage was more of a contract then it was a loving marriage.

Charles and I never did much in the line of fun things other than company or client parties. I enjoyed them but always kept my drinking down to a minimum. The few times I drank a little to much Charles would get pissed and tell me I was acting more like a slut than a respectable housewife.

I can't ever remember us doing anything spontaneous. Charles was always a planner and I pretty much went along with his decisions. I am happy with my life but I do think I missed a lot, oh well, that's life.

After the movies we went to a local hangout and ate bar food and drank wine. The last time I ate bar food like this was when I was in college. As we talked a lot of Sasha's friends came over and she introduced them to me. There was some flirting going on but mostly kidding around.

I was surprised when Tony came over and gave Sasha a light kiss. "Tony, this is my big sister Carrie. She's staying with me for a couple of days. Are you and your friends still planning on coming over tomorrow?"

Tony looked at me and said, "We'll be happy to come and party with you. We'll even bring the wine, any kind in particular?" he asked.

Sasha laughed and told him to put his tongue back in his mouth. "Surprise us with the wine but don't bring any of that rot gut stuff you drink. My sister's a lawyer and only drinks the best."

We stayed at the bar for a while but I was getting tired. She said goodbye to Tony and told him to stop by around seven the next evening unless he wanted to go in the pool. I was a bit shocked because all I had was that new two piece bathing suit.

I mentioned it to Sasha as we headed back to her apartment and she told me that her friends were pretty cool and most women wore two piece bathing suits. I kind of left it at that. When we got back to the apartment I got ready for bed. I put on a silky red negligee that Sasha told me to buy.

I was lying in bed thinking about the day we had together when Sasha asked if she could come in. She jumped on the bed and we talked like two teenagers.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Half Sisters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds