• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Consequences of Misbehaving

The Consequences of Misbehaving

Note: Pure fantasy. On the one hand, part of me would like to be utterly used like this. On the other hand, the more sensible part of me knows this would be a bad, bad idea. Little bit of everything in this one, including some toilet sex. I suggest you check the story tags. On with the depravity...

*****

I had screwed up.

I knew it, and dreaded what was to come because of it. But as bad as I imagined it might be, I truly had no idea.

I had disappointed my Mistress. I won't go into the details, doesn't really matter. Suffice it to say, I had orders, I failed to follow those orders, and, as Mistress put it, 'my ass is forfeit'.

She made me wait all week for my punishment. Part of me feared it, part of me looked forward to it. Her punishments could be painful, to be sure, but the submissive depravity loving slave in me also craved them, turning the pain into sexual excitement.

On Friday afternoon, I received a text. 'I will be at your house at 6pm tonite. Be shaved and showered, but no enema. Paint your finger and toenails Passion Pink. Be naked on your knees by the front door. Put on your dog collar and leash. Do not disappoint me again.'

The no enema part worried me a bit. That meant she wanted my ass dirty, and me being an ass-to-mouth slut meant unpleasantness for me. I could do it, didn't mean I enjoyed it. But I do as Mistress commands, whether I like it or not. I had given myself over to her two years before, to be used and abused as she saw fit. I had taken it all, and was proud that I had never lowered myself to using the safe word.

She saw fit to use and abuse me to great extent.

I reveled in the depravity and degradation she heaped on me.

So when she showed up at six, I was shaved bare from the eyebrows down, and kneeling naked by the door. I could easily be seen as she opened the door, but I no longer let that bother me. She walked in, slammed the door, and stood over me. The anger radiated from her. I carefully kept my eyes cast down.

I could see her booted foot draw back. I knew what was coming, but kept my knees spread wide as she kicked me full force in the balls. I doubled over, but quickly straightened back up, biting back a scream through grit teeth. I could taste bile.

Mistress stood there for the next fifteen minutes telling me at length what a worthless piece of shit I was.

She finished by crouching down and squeezing my already sore nuts. "And tonight, you little fucking bitch, you're gonna make it up to me. As of now, and for the rest of this weekend, you have no rights. As of now, you do what I say, when I say. No safe word. You are just a piece of meat. If you can do that, then all is forgiven. If you can't, then we're done. I walk, and you go find yourself a new Mistress. And just so we're clear, the next few days will be brutal."

She gave my balls one last twist, then stood. "Clear?"

"Yes Mistress. I will do as you command, whatever you desire. I don't want to lose you, Mistress."

She smiled. It was an evil smile. "Good. Now crawl into your bedroom and open your special closet." I had a large walk in closet. It had a false wall in the back, hiding an even larger closet. It contained all of the things I had acquired over the last few years pertaining to my secret life as a bisexual submissive. Many toys and implements of bondage and punishment, of course, but also my ever increasing collection of feminine wear, primarily lingerie and footwear.

She left me kneeling on the floor as she dug through the closet, eventually choosing an outfit. She tossed the items on the bed, then told me to get up and get dressed. Pink lace panties that barely contained my package. White fishnet holdup stockings. Very short silk red skirt with pink lace on the bottom. White button down shirt, tied at the waist. Red sling-back pumps with three inch heels. Stainless steel nipple clamps with a chain dangling between them.

She finished me off by tying my shoulder length hair into pigtails, then had me put on my make up. I now looked very much like a flat-chested girl. Her perfect little slut.

"I'm going to take you somewhere. Once we get there and things start, there will be no stopping, even if I wanted to. As I said before, if you take it, we're square. If you don't we're done. Last chance to use the safe word. We go out that door, you're fuck meat for the duration."

I hesitated. It was still daylight, and I would be totally visible to my neighbors in my slutty outfit. But I didn't want to disappoint my Mistress. "I'm ready if you are, Mistress."

She nodded and pointed at the door. I took a deep breath and marched myself out to her car. She made me stand there, neighbors watching, as she dug out her keys. I got some funny looks, let me tell you. I just shrugged and got in the car, blushing.

"Here. Suck on this for me. Don't stop until I tell you." She had undone her pants and pulled out an eight inch strapon. Right there in front of my house, I leaned over and deep-throated her plastic pecker. All through town, and for the half hour it took us to get where we were going, I kept right on working that dildo.

She finally pulled in and stopped, only then giving me permission to stop and sit up. I did, my back complaining, and saw where we were.

This would be right about when I got scared.

We were at The Meat Grinder. It was a biker bar out in the boonies, and had a reputation that was more than a bit unsavory. Short of gunfire, the police stayed away from this place.

Mistress was getting out. "Well? Get your sissy ass out of my car, faggot!"

I got out, taking deep breaths to calm myself. I was sure I could handle what was coming.

God, but I had no clue!

"Before we go in, lean over the hood." I did. She flipped my skirt up, pulled my panties aside, spit on my asshole and rammed all eight inches up my ass, hard and intentionally painful. "Spread your cheeks, bitch!" I reached back and spread my ass as she commenced butt-fucking me brutally, bouncing me off the car and causing me a fair amount of pain. I kept my mouth shut, having not been given permission to speak.

She spent at least twenty minutes raping my ass right there in the parking lot before she came. She always got off on butt-fucking me. So did I, but I knew better than to cum without her permission. She finished with her orgasm and pulled out of my ass. I automatically dropped to my knees and cleaned her filthy cock with my mouth. She grabbed me by the pig-tails and skull-fucked me for a few minutes, then pulled out and tucked her cock away.

Mistress took my leash, pulled me to my feet and led me inside. We stopped just inside the door, Mistress in her nice work clothes, me in my slutty girly garb, surrounded by men and women, all rough looking, most in leathers. It got very quiet as every eye in the place turned to us. Mistress pushed me forward. "This is my bitch. My bitch made me very angry the other day, and needs to be properly punished like bad bitches deserve."

She pushed me hard, making me fall, sprawled out on the floor with my frilly pink panties showing. "Fuck this bitch up. Anything goes."

Two huge men in leathers walked over to me, studying me like a side of beef. "Anything?"

"No permanent damage, please. Other than that, yes." Mistress smirked down at me. "You'll be surprised at what this lil' slut can take."

One of them pulled me up by my pig-tails. "Let's have some fun..."

In less than two minutes, I had two huge cocks crammed up my asshole with nothing but a little spit for lube, and another monster brutally fucking my throat.

It hurt like hell.

It only got worse.

Through the course of that long night, I was endlessly and mercilessly brutalized and sodomized. Everybody had their shot at me. Every man that raped my ass made sure I always had two cocks in there at the same time. I'm a huge fan of double anal, but that much? Every woman that used my ass seemed to be trying to find my limits, stretching me horribly, taking great satisfaction from my screams.

I had more cocks than I could count in my ass and mouth. I ate pussy, I ate ass, I drank piss, I ate shit. I spent the entire night being used as a urinal for everyone in the place, and when they ran out of toilet paper...

I drank beer from cunt and ass alike. I had hands, feet, bottles, baseball bats, pool cues and balls, and God knows what else shoved up my gaping and bleeding rectum. I was tied up in various positions, eventually winding up outside next to the bonfire, tied across a picnic table with my head and ass hanging off the edges at the perfect height to fuck. I spent at least two hours getting spit-roasted like that.

And the whole time, my Mistress watched and videoed, quite happily watching her bitch get fucked up just like she asked. Watched me get raped repeatedly by dirty, sweaty, stinky bikers, man and woman alike. Watched me clean cocks, cunts, assholes and even armpits with my tongue. Watched me get raped by miles of sweaty biker cock. Watched me get fist and foot fucked, taking two and even three at a time, several times taking an arm almost to the shoulder. Watched as I became a human toilet. Watched as I was hung from a tree branch and beat with leather belts. Watched as I was spanked, slapped, punched and beaten. Watched as one of the women pierced my nipples and penis with a sewing needle. Watched as I was held down while their resident tattoo artist tattooed 'PLEASE RAPE MY SLUTTY ASSHOLE' on my butt cheeks, with big arrows pointing at my slutty asshole. Watched as several of the women took turns kicking me in the balls to see who could make me puke. (It was Wanda, a very large black lady. Good God, but she could kick!)

And every time I came, I was made to eat it. I'm ashamed to admit I came seven times through all of that. I really am a slut.

As the sun was coming up, I was once again being double analed and throat fucked. This seemed to be a favorite with this crew. This time around it was two women fucking my ass with twelve inch strapons while a huge, stinking black guy face fucked me with what had to be twelve inches worth of coke can thick cock that tasted like it's owner had never had a bath in his life. I was pretty much a rag-doll at this point. I noticed my Mistress off to one side talking with the leader of the group. He handed her a wad of cash, shook her hand, then walked out of my line of sight.

She walked over, stuffing the cash in her pockets. She knelt down beside me, signaling the three to keep fucking me. "You've done good so far, my little slut."

So far? I thought. What does she mean 'so far'?

She reached down and stroked my sore penis. "I'll miss our fun. But Leo over there made me an offer I just couldn't refuse." She smiled. "I just sold you. You are now officially the property of the Hellhounds. Or, you will be in a minute." She nodded her head to my left. I couldn't turn my head, as I had a twelve inch cock cumming buckets down my gullet, but I was able to angle my eyes that way.

She laughed as my eyes bulged out. Leo was standing by the fire. He was holding a branding iron in the fire, getting it red hot. I looked back at Mistress, pleading with my eyes.

She shook her head and laughed again. "You better behave for your new owners, bitch. They won't be as forgiving as I was." She patted my cheek and walked out of my life forever.

Ten minutes later, I thankfully passed out as the iron pressed against my right butt cheek. I was property.

My new life had begun.

From that day forward I was known as 'Fuckmeat'. When I was allowed to wear clothes, they were as slutty as possible, even when I was riding bitch going down the interstate. Lot of truckers got a good view of me in short skirts and no panties. Whoever or whatever I was told to fuck, I did without question, any way they wanted to fuck.

I did a LOT of fucking.

Within a year, I had laser hair removal and a boob job. 42DD, and fairly realistic. They even started me on hormone treatments. My hair is down to my ass now, usually in pig-tails. They whored me out regularly. I earned them money and favors. I even got used to blackmail a certain powerful politician that had a liking for girly little she-males. That was one of the few times I got to do the fucking. He liked it up the ass. I really had fun that with that escapade.

I was used, abused, and generally fucked to within an inch of my life every day for ten years.

And I loved every damn second of it, even when I was getting punished.

After ten years, Leo took me to his room, sat me down, and talked to me like a human being for the first time since all this started. "It's been ten years. You've been the best slave this club's ever had. So I'm gonna make you a one time offer. If you want out, now's your chance. You can go home, start a new life. We'll even give you ten thousand to help. But if you don't opt out now, you're here for the duration. You'll be nothing but fuckmeat 'til the day you die. You have twenty four hours to decide."

I went to my room and thought long and hard. That was the only twenty four hour stretch I'd had in ten years without getting fucked. I wound up taking a Bam dildo to my ass so I could get to sleep.

The next day, I sought Leo out. "I want to stay."

He looked surprised, but happy. "Gotta ask. Why?"

I shrugged. "This life may have been forced on me, but the truth is, I love it. I'm a natural slut, and here I have hot and cold running sex, and every kind I could ever want. What are the odds I can find this out in the regular world?"

He smirked. "Good answer."

I smiled. "If I may, I would like to make one request."

Leo shrugged. "Within reason. I reckon you've earned it."

"The woman that sold me to you. Would it be possible to have her wind up like me? This gang, a different one, I don't really care. I'd just like to see her made into a fuckmeat slut for a biker gang just like me."

He smiled, slowly, as he thought about it. "Hands and knees, bitch. I want a piece of that ass." I dropped and spread, moaning as he slammed his fourteen inch club up my slave ass. "We can make that happen, bitch. Hell, I'll even let you in on breaking her."

"Thank you... unnnhh... Master... ohGodyes... Thank you... uhuhuhuh... so much... ohshitohshitfuckmyassfuckmyass..." Leo was really, really good at butt-fucking my bitch ass.

So I stayed. Happily. And I got fucked, used and abused, in more ways than I can count. I loved my life.

And I got to help break the woman who sold me into the slavery I had come to love. Bonus. Turned out she was an anal virgin. We rectified that, and then some!

She, on the other hand, she never really took to the slave life.

Not that she had a choice...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Consequences of Misbehaving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds