• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Taming of Renee Ch. 01

The Taming of Renee Ch. 01

I first saw her at the little pub I own. There she was...In all her red haired glory...Tall, about 5'10" well proportioned, but with large breasts that begged to be squeezed, long legs that went all the way up to a perfect heart shaped ass...Not to mention those emerald green eyes...

I followed her home not many nights later, just to see where she lived, and it turned out that she lived about six blocks from where I had rented a warehouse space for my extracurricular fun. Now the real work began, planning her taking...After getting her, breaking her would be the easy part...

The grab was planned by myself and a few friends that shared the same proclivities for forced sex and the breaking of haughty little cock-teases like Renee...We planned to grab her on her way home and to facilitate this, I planned on slipping a little cocktail of my own into her last drink of the evening...All was in place...The cocktail for her cocktail...The van we rented to grab her in...and the room she would be spending a few weeks, at least, in were all prepped.

On the planned night, she walked in alone, as usual, and ordered her usual drink...We chatted and I thought about all the fun my friends and I were going to be having with her later...I got an immense, almost painful erection. I glanced at the clock...SHIT, I thought...still 3 hours to go.

When it was last call, she ordered another of her usual drinks, and I made it for her, and slipped in the little mix of hypnotics and hallucinogens I had made up just for these occasions, and watched with a smile as she drank it down to the dregs.

"Well, let me settle my tab and get on home." she said with a flirty flip of her long red hair.

"Your drinks are on me, tonight, Renee...I find you to be a superior customer and a fair tipper and so, I didn't bother to start your tab." I replied with an equally flirty smile.

"Well..." she started while writing something on a napkin, "Why don't you come by my place, so I can more appropriately show you my appreciation?"

She slid the folded napkin across the bar to my waiting hand. I picked it up and opened it in front of her...I smiled as I read what I already knew...Her address...

"Sure thing, Renee. Just give me about a half hour to finish up here, and I'll be along." I lied...I wasn't going to wait that long...It was a Monday, and the place was empty except for Renee and I.

I hurried to the place where I would cross her path accidentally as the drugs kicked in and started to make her weak and suggestive.

Sure enough, I had time to smoke a cigarette before she staggered past me...barely able to walk.

"Perfect," I whispered to no one.

I stepped out onto the sidewalk behind her, and caught her as she tripped on a slightly raised piece of sidewalk...she looked up into my eyes and then passed out cold.

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket while I held her inert form up easily with one arm.

"She passed out on me. We're about 2 blocks short of where I planned to put her in the van...Come and get us."

The van, driven by one of my friends picked us up mere seconds later. I laid her gently on the thickly padded carpet I had installed on the floor of the van...As I did so, her skirt had ridden up to reveal her stocking tops and panty-less crotch.

I noticed what appeared to be moisture on her lovely labia, so I gently ran a fingertip over them to see if my eyes were deceiving me...They most definitely were not...Her pussy was dripping wet.

I decided to see just how out of it she actually was...I rudely jammed two fingers deep inside her quivering quim...She moaned and spread her legs wider in response to my intimate invasion. This was when I noticed her nipples jutting proudly through the thin silk of her blouse...It parted easily when I pulled each side in opposite directions, revealing the most spectacular breasts I had ever seen...Large, Silver Dollar sized areolas capped by ½ inch nipples on large jutting breasts held in place by a red lace shelf bra bustier.

"DRIVE!!" I barked at the gawking driver...He complied lest I leave him out of our escapades later.

We arrived not long later at my warehouse, turned into dungeon, whereupon I threw Renee over my shoulder and carried her easily into the small room that would be her entire life for the foreseeable future.

I removed what was left of her blouse and her skirt after laying her on the bed, then retrieved my digital camera. I proceeded to spend the next twenty or so minutes blithely snapping pictures of my captive for uploading onto a website specializing in those types of images.

She began to stir. I put the camera away, waiting with bated breath her complete awakening.

"W...wh...where am I?" She stammered as the alcohol wore off.

"Well Renee, you are in a special room deep inside of a building somewhere in Texas. You can scream all you want to, but rest assured no one will hear you." I stated matter of factly, as she drew a deep breath.

She looked at me...Finally Recognized me and said, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you think you can just flash some cleavage and wear tight jeans and guys will do whatever you want...And I am going to show you what happens to cock teasing little CUNTS like you."

"I'm not a cunt!!" She said defiantly.

"I notice you didn't deny being a cock tease, Renee. Could it be that you KNOW you're a cock teasing little CUNT?!!?"

With that last word I slapped her hard across the face, my hand leaving a large red mark on her cheek. Her nipples hardened instantly.

"And, it would seem, that you like pain." I stated in a voice just shy of harsh.

Holding her freshly slapped cheek, "I DO NOT LIKE PAIN!!"

"Then why did your nipples get hard when I bitch slapped you?"

She stood up...I reached between her thighs and slipped two fingers easily into her pussy. Pulling them free of her snatch, I held them in front of her eyes.

"If you so dislike pain, then why is my pussy wet?!!?"

"I...I don't know."

"I bed to differ, Renee. You know you like pain and I and my friends are going to prove it."

"You and your...your friends??"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Taming of Renee Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 404 milliseconds