• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Pet and a Bad One

A Good Pet and a Bad One

My Master comes home from work because of a slow day and sees me bent me over the bathroom sink completely naked. He slowly walks over to me unbuckling his pants and pulling out his erect cock. I look in the mirror, see him and turn around to face him.

"Hey pet." he says to me, winking.

"Daddy..."

I move towards him and fall to my knees.

"Only a quick one pet then I want to fuck your tight pink hole, understand?"

I look up at him and smile "Of course."

"Good girl," he says while placing his hand on my head and pushing. My cock goes further and further into his mouth and then I pull out.

"Was that enough?" I ask quietly.

"Get it all wet pet."

I close my mouth around his cock and move right to his base.

"Hmmm better."

"What else do you want me to do?"

He looks at me and says sharply while half growling "Is that any way to ask?"

"No Daddy," I look at him. "How would you like to punish me Master?"

"Bend over."

I do so giving him a full view and he begins to slap it.

"Hmmm."

"Yes Daddy?"

"Heh," he laughs to himself as he lines his cock up to my asshole.

"Daddy..."

"What is it pet..." he says smirking.

"Please... Don't."

"Do what?" he asks smirking even more.

"Please don't ask fuck me."

"Why not? You're mine."

"It hurts and... and I don't like it... please... I'll do anything..."

"I know something you could do."

He grips my hips tightly and I whimper slightly.

Still smirking he asks "What would you do?"

"I'll suck you off or... or I could ride you..." I say while my voice gets quieter with every word.

"Oh... well I don't want that."

He grips my hips even tighter and gets ready to enter my ass. "I want something else."

"Please Daddy... please don't hurt me..."

"Oh but pet," he says still smirking "I will hurt you... and what's gonna happen... oh it's gonna hurt a lot..."

"Please..." I whisper almost begging him.

He begins to laugh as he shoves his entire cock into my asshole. "Bitch," he says quietly "I heard you the first seven so now I'm giving you seven reasons to shut the fuck up."

I begin to scream in pain and start crying. He continues to pump in and out of me and reaches around to my chest and roughly squeezes one of my tits.

"Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up it won't be your ass getting the pounding."

"Please... stop..." I say between my screams.

"Bitch," he slaps my face "I said shut the fuck up. NOW!"

I continue to scream so he pulls out and slams against the wall. He then slams his fist against the wall. I flinch at the sound of his fist hitting the wall and he brings his mouth to my ear. In a deadly quiet voice he says "Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up..."

"I'm sorry Daddy." I avoid his gaze and look at the ground.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and throws me to the ground.

"Suck my goddamn cock you slut."

I crawl towards the bath withe fresh tears in my eyes.

"Why are you like this?"

"Because you sob and moan like a dying dog so you will be treated as such."

"Master..."

"What is it?"

"Why did you choose me?"

"You had the best looking tits and a tight ass and damn I was right." He walks over to me and reaches for my ass when I look up at him.

"Do you love me?"

He pulls away from me. "You what?"

"Do you love me?"

"Excuse me?" he looks at me angrily.

"I just thought... maybe..." I look away from him not finishing my sentence.

He backhands me hard across the face. "You thought what?!" he almost yells at me.

"That maybe you did..." I say still sitting against the bath tub.

He laughs at me. "You thought... you thought a whore like you could be with someone like me?" he laughs again and lets me go before turning around.

"But... I'm here..."

"As a fucking toy," he turns away from me and begins to look in the mirror fixing his hair. "Dumb bitch. I have many whores, so just happen to be the one I like to abuse." He laughs at me again "You silly girl... don't even know how to defend yourself..." Still looking away from me he shakes his head.

"Why do you like abusing me? And where are the others?"

"The others are... they don't matter. You shouldn't ask questions and I abuse you because you roll over like the bitch you are and you take it," he turns around and faces me. "Now... come suck my cock you cunt," he says while sitting in down in a chair "and then maybe a massage."

"No." I say quietly.

He looks up at me. "Huh?"

"No." I say louder this time.

He looks at me and blinks a few times.

"Bitch." he says very quietly. "Come. Suck. My. Cock."

"No!" This time I scream it at him and begin to walk out of the room.

He gets up. "Get the fuck back here you fucking whore!" He then sits back down and quietly mutters to himself "What can she fucking do?"

A few minutes later I walk back into the room and look at him.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I shouldn't have done that." I say quietly.

"Heh, that's what I thought, now suck."

I fall to my knees and take his nine inch cock in my mouth. I move slowly up his shaft licking and sucking every part of it. "Hmmm," he lies back and relaxes into his chair.

"Rosie gives better head but you will do."

After a while my jaw and my mouth begin to get tired and I begin to give to give really shit head. My Master looks at me and says "Stay here." He then leaves the room and five minutes later returns with Rosie.

"Now Rosie, this is Jaime. She is a pet but not a very good pet. You will now show her how to give good head." As he's saying this he begins to remove his pants and as soon as he takes them off she's on him sucking and licking his cock. His cock goes right to the back of her mouth and there isn't an inch of skin to be seen while she's sucking him off. I watch my Master as Rosie sucks him off. His hand is slowly stroking her hair and his eyes are closed. A look of pleasure is on his face... One that I have never achieved. After about thirty seconds he then addresses me.

"See bitch. This is how a good pet acts. If you can learn this you will become a more loved and well treated pet like Rosie here."

He lifts his hand and Rosie stops and moves back. He then kisses Rosie and she whispers something in his ear. My Master looks at me and says "Eat her pussy." She opens her legs for me and I slowly move between them moving my tongue over her dripping pussy. She then looks at our Master and says "Make her do better."

My Master then walks out of the room and returns with a thick black dildo. He looks at me.

"You heard her... oh and by the way this is a 12 inch ass dildo." He then moves over to Rosie and she opens her mouth however instead of offering his cock to her he whispers in her ear "Finger her."

I feel three fingers enter me and I start to moan. He then asks "Is she doing better?"

Rosie nods yes in response so he tells her to pull out. When she pulls out I begin to move my tongue more, slowly stroking her pussy and lapping at her juices. I then begin to lick and suck at her clit wanting her fingers inside me again.

"Heh," I hear my Master laugh and sit back down in his chair. He begins to stroke his rock hard cock and says to himself "What a fucking show..."

Rosie then climbs on top of me and begins to kiss me while feeling my body.

"Hmmm, Rosie was taught well Jaime, learn well."

She then grabs my breasts and begins to grope and feel them causing me to moan into her mouth. My Master then walks over to Rosie, clicks his fingers and she presents her pussy to him.

"Hmmm tight pussy."

I stay where I am and wait for my next orders.

"Rosie you will lick Jaime's pussy while I take yours. Jaime you will stand in front of her."

I do as I'm told and then he shoves his cock deep into her. She begins to moan and I feel every breath on my soaking wet pussy. Her tongue starts working faster on me taking all my juices into her mouth and I begin to moan. He then begins to pump long and hard strokes into her pussy causing her to moan more. I begin to Moan even harder and her tongue moves into my fuck hole. She pushes it as deep as it will go and begins to move around inside it stroking my walls. Her to hue becomes too much for me and I cum all over her face. Just as I do my Master pumps his load deep into Rosie at the same time. When he's done he pulls out and looks at both of us. He orders Rosie to leave the room and then beckons me to come closer.

"Sit on my knee."

I do as he commands and look at the ground.

"So." he says.

So...?" I respond.

"What did you learn?"

"How to suck your cock Daddy."

"Good girl."

My Master then heads to bed

"Wait..." I say

He stops and turns around. "Yes pet?"

"I'm sorry Daddy and..."

"Okay and? Spit it out."

I look at the ground while I ask. "May I spend the night with you?"

He begins to walk to his room and I start following him. He turns around again.

"Did I say yes?"

"No you didn't." I turn and begin to walk the other way towards my room.

"Oh come on then, hurry up pet."

I run back towards him but walk a few paces behind.

"Keep up pet."

I run to catch up to him and he says "I like to see what in my sight." and I start walking next to him. We get to his room which is huge. There's a king sized double bed sitting in the middle of it with a sixty inch double screen across from it. Hanging from the ceiling is a chandelier light with a really intricate design through the light holders. Against the wall that his door is on there's a high standing mahogany dresser with a large oval mirror attached to it. Around the sides there is a silver inscription in Latin that I don't understand. On the floor is a red plush carpet that tickles my feet. Across the room is a large bay window which opens out to a large view of the countryside which would be amazing if it wasn't dark. I stand in the doorway to his room and look at it amazed. He watches me and then I hear as if from the distance "Don't get too comfortable. Take a bath or a shower. I will do the same then get into bed pet." He begins to take his shirt off and turns on the shower.

"Chop chop pet."

As soon as I get into in it he leaves the bathroom and I hear another shower running from elsewhere. I hear him get into it and from his shower he yells "You better be in bed by the time I'm out."

I let the water cascade down my body. I've never felt this much pressure come out of a shower head. The hot water runs across me as if caressing me. I look at the bathroom shelf and the choices of shampoo and conditioner that I have. There's about 10 bottles of each. I choose a set that has a slight fruity smell and lather the shampoo into my hair. I then wash it out and repeat the same process with the conditioner. I stand under the shower head losing track of time. I open my eyes and realise my time must be up and if not soon. I reluctantly step out of the shower, and grab a towel from the rack. I twist my hair into it while droplets of water drip off my erect nipples. Once my hair is secure I grab another towel off the rack and dry my body. I then pull my hair out of the towel and dry my hair as best I can. Once I'm done I walk back into my Masters room and pull the sheets on his bed back. I climb into bed just as he walks out of his shower.

"Hmmm," he walks over to me. "Other side. That's my side pet."

I move over so that he can get in.

"Good pet." He then gets into bed and I move closer and curl up to him with my breasts pressing against his side. He then wraps his arm around and pulls me closer. Just before I fall asleep I whisper "I love you Daddy."

I hear him say as if underwater "Goodnight my pet." and feel him kiss my forehead.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Pet and a Bad One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 544 milliseconds