• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gloryhole Surprise Ch. 03

Gloryhole Surprise Ch. 03

I'm nervous. Daddy told me to be here at seven o'clock sharp, and here I am standing in his living room, but he's nowhere to be found. I remove my jacket to reveal the outfit he'd told me to wear—a pair of black fishnet pantyhose with a big hole cut out of the crotch to expose my round ass and hairless pussy. No top or bra whatsoever. I'm standing here with my naked 34H rack jutting out in front of me, nipples hardening, wondering where Daddy is.

See, I've been screwing my father for a while now, ever since he unknowingly (at first) buttfucked me through the gloryhole at the local adult bookstore.

It's been six months since that naughty encounter, and Daddy now has me wrapped around his little finger. I'll do anything, including show up at his house half-naked and wait in the living room, for even just a tongue-kiss from my daddy. Hopefully tonight I'll be getting more than a kiss, though. I imagine I will, considering how he's had me dress. But I have no clue what he has in store. He told me to show up dressed as-instructed or "suffer the consequences," which with Daddy meant "rough anal with no lube."

So here I am, ready to slut it up for Daddy. Now where is he?

I hear a noise from the back of the house and follow the sound to the guest bedroom. Here I find my handsome father doing some sort of construction project. He's putting the finishing touches on what looks like a wall...but it has a couple holes in it, so I'm not sure what's going on. The wall is painted black. It cuts the unfurnished bedroom in half.

Daddy sees me in the doorway and comes to embrace me. He snakes his arms around my little waist, squeezes my plump ass, and treats me to a deep French kiss. "Hi, babygirl," he says when he breaks our kiss. "Glad you're here. You look perfect. This is where you'll be tonight. I'm having a party."

I'm confused. "In here?" I ask quizzically. "But there's a big wall dividing the room."

"Exactly, sweetheart," he says, moving his hands up to fondle my jumbo melons. "I've constructed a gloryhole for you. Your duty tonight is to stay behind it on your knees and wait for my party guests to stick their hard dicks through. When they do, you just suck and slobber on them 'til they blast down your throat. You swallow their load, then move on to the next dick. You do remember how gloryholes work, don't you, little slut?" I nod, smiling shyly. I'd sucked hundreds of cocks at the bookstore hole, including his.

"Honey, no one will know it's you, and I want you to keep it that way. You'll be anonymously servicing my friends and clients, not to mention a couple of your own teachers and one of your uncles. It's a guy's party, poker and stuff. Just suck like a good little slut through this hole, and put your tits through this other hole in case they want to nut on that huge, slutty rack of yours." He gestures to a bigger hole just below the small round one.

"Swallow everything that comes your way, baby, unless they want to blast on your titties. Just be a good little cocksucker like you are with Daddy every day. Do as you're told. I'm setting up a camera on your side of the wall so I can watch later. If you're a good girl, you'll get a reward: Daddy will make love to your asshole gently tonight in bed, instead of throwing you over the couch and raping your ass. Got it?"

I nod. I get it. Suck all the dicks, swallow all the sperm, end the night with my father up my ass. Do everything I love, basically. My young cunt floods in anticipation.

*****

I've been on my knees behind the gloryhole wall for under five minutes when I hear the bedroom door open and, seconds later, a zipper being lowered. Then, slowly, the first cock pokes its way through the gloryhole. It's at the perfect height for me to suck. I approach it tentatively, and when I take the smooth member into my hand, I hear an audible groan from the other side of the wall. I take that as encouragement and start slobbering noisily up and down the meaty shaft. Then I suck the swollen head past my lips and swirl my tongue around the yummy dickhole. The dickhole is my favorite part, because that's where all the sperm comes from.

Soon I have a set of balls resting gently against my chin. I create a vacuum seal with my mouth and start deepthroating the cock with long, aggressive sucks. The dick isn't big enough to gag me, so I happily schlob this stranger's knob until he blasts a load down my throat. Like Daddy instructed, I swallow every drop, looking sideways to wink at the camera as I gulp down the hot semen. I hope Daddy likes the show I'm gonna put on for him tonight. I wonder if he'll want to buttfuck me while he watches it later. That's what he usually does when he films me.

As the man withdraws from the hole, I hear another one walk in. "This for real?" the new man asks. Another voice replies, "Yeah, man. He hired a prostitute for the night. We can get sucked off as much as we want. And trust me, this cunt is talented." My eyes widen. A prostitute? Me?

The next cock is incredibly long, but after some negotiating I manage to take it balls-deep down my throat. I choke a little bit and thick viscous ropes of saliva drool from my mouth and down onto my big tits. I slobber thickly all over the smooth mystery member and energetically move my head forward and backward on it, sucking with all my might. The man eventually grunts and pulls his long cock out of my throat, and I feel several hot squirts of jizz splatter all over my tits. The man cums for what feels like forever. When he finally finishes, he rubs some of his man-lotion into my nipples and gives them both a tweak. It makes my bare cunt flood with cream. I wish I had a dildo to ride.

By now I can hear the party in the front of Daddy's house is in full-swing, and based on the voices I can hear close by, I realize the gloryhole room is already filling with men. I hear a couple familiar voices—my twelfth grade math teacher, Mr. Sorenson, and my uncle Johnny.

I expertly suck a few more cocks through the hole, wondering if any of them are my teacher's or my uncle's, realizing I don't care as long as it pleases Daddy. I'm nothing if not a desperate little cumslut, anyway. I exist to suck sperm out of men's balls. Why not my teacher and my uncle? Cock is cock and cum is cum.

The party rages on. I suck and suck and stroke and suck.

Several of the men start their turns by sucking on my big missile-shaped titties, and I'm grateful to these nipple-suckling perverts for keeping my cunt so sopping wet. They either don't know or don't mind that they're licking other mens' sperm off my jugs. Many of the men have jizzed on my tits. I can feel it oozing down the slope of my breasts and drying on my nipples.

At one point, a mystery man puts his huge hairless balls through the hole and tells me to service his nuts. So I suck and lick and massage his big balls as he jerks off. Another time, a man backs his asshole up to the hole, calls me a cunt, and tells me to rim his ass, which I do obediently, slurping his asshole as he groans and strokes his dick. Just like I do for Daddy.

But most of the men just want to fuck my faceless, nameless mouth and blast their loads down my throat. I'm just a dumb prostitute, after all. It's what I'm for. I can hear them all saying just that.

*****

I've probably swallowed 50 dicks by the time the monster comes through the wall. Twelve inches if it's a centimeter, with the circumference of a Coke can. It is a deep, dark chocolate color with a big meaty head.

This is my biggest deepthroating challenge of the night, and possibly my life, but I want to make Daddy proud when he watches the video. I take a deep breath and begin sucking the tip of this huge black cock. With each forward thrust of my head I take another inch of meat, until I have a massive pair of ebony balls smacking against my chin. My eyes start watering and my gag reflex wants to activate, but I don't let it. I take that monster cock down my throat like a good little cocksucker. It's the yummiest dick I've tasted all night. I suddenly remember why I love sucking at the bookstore's gloryhole—for the chocolate cocks. They're always so shiny and tasty.

My face, neck, and chest are covered with saliva from all the cock-gagging. My black stallion saws his prick in and out of my greedy mouth before letting out a gasp and blowing his cumload against the back of my throat. I swallow every drop, making sure to moan my approval for him to hear.

"I'll be back, slut," he warns through the wall, and he isn't lying. He comes back two more times that night, and both times I suck all the jizz right out of his massive balls. His prick has me humping my cunt against the floor, desperate to be filled. But I'm scared to masturbate. Daddy didn't tell me I could do that.

*****

The party's over. Daddy appears behind the wall and hauls me to my feet, smiling. I'm covered in cum; it's all over my chin, neck, and chest. "Good girl," he murmurs. "Now come on out here and get a drink. Just about everyone's gone. Only three guys left. I want them to meet you." He grabs the camera off the tripod.

We walk into the living room, my big, cum-glazed titties bouncing and wobbling, my pussy and ass completely exposed through the hole in my pantyhose. My jaw drops when I see the three men Daddy's talking about. It is Mr. Sorenson, my uncle Johnny, and a big mountain of a black man whose face I don't recognize. I have a feeling I'd recognize his prick, though. Mister Twelve Inches.

Mr. Sorenson and Uncle Johnny look horrified. The black man just grins at me.

"It's...it's...it's your daughter? The one who was sucking cocks back there? But I've known her since she was born!" says my uncle. "She's my niece!"

"I...uh...I had her in twelfth grade calculus," sputters Mr. Sorenson. "I can't believe she sucked my dick and balls tonight." He looks thoughtful. "I always did want her to, though."

The black beast just stares back and forth from my big melons to my bald cunt and back again, licking his lips, still grinning. He has that "I'll be waiting outside in the shadows to rape you" look on his face. I'd seen it before. I shiver, imagining him forcefully impaling me on his monster tool.

"Listen," says Daddy to the two white men. "I know you're shocked. You got tricked into having my daughter suck your cock. But did she not perform well?"

"I thought she was a hooker!" says my uncle. "I made her lick my asshole!" I shiver at the memory. I love licking mens' buttholes.

"Isn't she a good little rimmer?" says my father. Uncle Johnny looks pissed. "Calm down, Johnny. Let me explain. I brought her out from behind the gloryhole wall because the four of us were the winners of the poker tournament tonight. She is our prize. Now you can either be disgusted by my trickery, or you can claim your tournament prize." All the men look at him quizzically.

"Her ass," explains my father, grinning. "I'm gonna let you fuck my eighteen-year-old daughter up the ass. If you want to. She's a horny little butt slut; I've been buttfucking her for months. Now's your chance to anally assault a big-titted teenager."

I gulp. The men look thoughtful as they rape my body with their eyes. Even Uncle Johnny seems to be considering it. Then Mr. Sorenson shrugs. "Okay," he says. "Sounds heavenly. Can I go first? Where shall I take her?"

"How about right here in the living room," Daddy says. He crosses the room and fiddles with the TV until his camera is hooked up to the monitor. Suddenly there I am on the screen, licking tentatively at my first dick of the night, then sucking it hard, then swallowing a load of cum, then turning to wink at the camera. My breasts look huge from the side, smashed against the wall as I suck.

Daddy looks at me. "Get on the floor, slutty girl. Face-down. Good girl. Now spread those legs. Okay, Sorenson, you're up."

Daddy throws a container of Crisco to my former teacher, who promptly disrobes, greases up his already rock-hard cock, and mounts my ass from behind. He rams it in unceremoniously, letting out a grunt.

His dick isn't very big, so it's a pleasant anal experience as my former teacher slams my butthole. He cries out with every stroke; I can only imagine how tight my ass feels on his neglected cock. It doesn't take him long to shoot his load up my ass.

As he dismounts, I look up at the other men. They're sitting in chairs in a circle around me, looking alternately between my body and the TV screen. Daddy has his big cock out and is stroking it slowly. "My turn," he says. "Now, Johnny, if I can buttfuck my own daughter, surely you can buttfuck your niece. Let me show you how it's done."

Daddy greases his pole and gets in a pushup position over my prone body. I can feel his hot breath in my ear as he slides his familiar nine-inch prick up my ass. I gasp at the size and length of it as Daddy bottoms out. I can feel his balls resting on my cunt. He begins to pump his cock in and out of my ass, gradually picking up the pace until he's positively pounding my needy bottom and I'm yelping and squealing.

I notice movement out of the corner of my eye. The big black man is jerking off as he watches.

Daddy buttfucks the hell out of me. His cock pistons in and out of my tiny butthole, coming all the way out, then slamming back in balls-deep. He hammers my ass furiously, because he knows I can take it. I've been well-trained by Daddy. I feel an orgasm start to well up in my loins. But Daddy finishes up my ass before I can cum. He gets off me and gives my butt a satisfied slap.

I stay in my position on the floor, wondering if I'm gonna have to take Mister Twelve Inches up my sore ass. As I consider that, an angry Uncle Johnny unzips his pants and lets them fall to the floor.

He kneels behind me and grabs me by the hips, pulling me into a doggystyle position. He lays several open-handed smacks on each of my asscheeks, then lines his cockhead up with my puckered asshole and begins pushing insistently. I'm too tight, though, and he can't get it past my anus.

"Johnny, you just have to force it in," says my daddy.

Johnny does just that. In one fluid motion, my uncle has his long cock lodged deep in my ass. He feels almost as big as Daddy, which makes sense because they're brothers.

Uncle Johnny proceeds to take out years of sexual frustration on my horny asshole. He buttfucks me like he's raping me, yanking my head back by the hair, calling me "cunt" and "whore." I imagine he never gets anal from his bitchy wife. I also assume, based on how he's saying "Melanie" as he screws my bottom, that he wants to do this to his own 18-year-old daughter. When he finally unleashes his cumload, it feels like a gallon of jizz coats my bowels.

He dismounts my ass and yanks my hair until my body is facing him. Looking disgusted, Uncle Johnny slaps me hard across the face, so hard it brings tears to my eyes. "Slut," he says, then spits in my face. He glares at my father and leaves, slamming the door. I have no idea why he's so angry. I'm glad about it, though, because angry anal is the best anal. He did a good job fucking my butt. He got me even closer to cumming.

I hear the black man chuckle. He's not paying attention to anything but me on the TV. I follow his gaze to the screen, where I see myself earnestly sucking on his massive black member. My eyes are closed and I'm squeezing my breasts and humping the floor, a look of pure bliss on my face. Drool spills from my mouth in rivulets, dripping off my jugs and onto the floor.

Mister Twelve Inches starts cranking his hog furiously as he watches. "My turn," he finally says, his voice deep and booming. "Come here, little girl."

Nervous, I crawl over to the chair where my hung black stallion is sitting. He pulls me up into his lap so I'm straddling him, then dominates my mouth with his own and kisses me deeply. He feels up my huge jugs as we kiss. I can hear Daddy behind me starting to jerk his rod.

"Now," says my mystery man. "Stretch that ass over my cock, baby. Ride 'em, cowgirl."

I get it. He wants me to ride him on his chair with his huge cock in my tiny asshole. He's already applied a liberal amount of Crisco to his dick. I swallow hard and reach behind me, positioning his huge, slippery prickhead against my anus. I gasp and begin to slowly lower myself down on it. There's no way I can take this whole thing up my ass, I realize. Jolts of pain and pleasure shoot their way to every one of my nerve endings—and I've only taken around four inches. His is definitely the fattest cock I've ever had up my ass.

He has a different idea about how much I can take, though. He grabs me by the hips and slams my body down, stuffing his twelve inches of dark meat right up my tender ass. I'm impaled. I let out a piercing scream as he starts moving my body up and down. It hurts like hell. I feel like my body is being split in half by a sword made of fire. I beg him to stop, I even start crying, but he maintains a vise grip on my hips and keeps slamming my ass down on his huge dick.

But it's not all bad, and as I get used to it, I feel my orgasm building back up. Soon I'm slamming my asshole up and down on his cock rhythmically and enthusiastically, moaning loudly as he admires my huge bouncing titties. I can hear Daddy jerking off furiously behind me.

The black man sucks one of my nipples into his mouth and I let out a yelp. I'm cumming. I lean back as far as I can so he can see my cunt squirt all over his abdomen.

This is too much for my mystery man. He cums deep up my ass with a grunt, unloading three or four huge spurts of jizz with each final pump. Then he promptly pulls me off him and turns me around. He wants to watch his cum ooze out of my ass. I bend forward to give him a good look.

*****

Later, in bed, Daddy licks and kisses my asshole for an hour before he rolls me onto my back and climbs on top of me. He enters my ass in the missionary position and makes love to my bottom gently, just like he said he would.

I squirt for him, too. Like a good little Daddy's girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gloryhole Surprise Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds