• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Mistress Ch. 02

Smoking Mistress Ch. 02

12

Second part of 'Smoking Mistress' series. Can be read alone but story is enhanced if you read part one first.

*****

The haze of smoke and perfume hung over me, taunting my cock and making every breath loaded with Christina's scents. She now closed the lid of the box and strutted away, leaving me cuffed and helpless and on a limited oxygen budget. If she didn't return in under an hour then I would be finished. How had I got myself into this state, on the verge of death at the hands of this sensuous vixen?

I felt angry now. Angry at myself for being so weak and at her for being so evil. Why lock me in a box and blow smoke and perfume into it to cut down my air. What had I done to deserve it? We'd had a nice evening and I had liked it a lot but this was insane. I grew angrier and more frustrated at the way she had left me to suffocate basically. My breathing had to be measured and calm. Now big sudden breaths in or out. No movements either. Time ticked by and I felt afraid and upset, I was not long away from suffocating in the box at the hands of this ruinously sexy brunette.

I could do nothing. Her words rung in my ears and I considered. If I woke up alive I could get away surely. I would need to avoid her like hell but at the end of the day I was stronger and faster and I could also lock the door to my own apartment. If I ever got released, I would make a break, I decided. There was no sign of her yet but she could return. If she did I would still be relying on her to free me. Then I would get the hell out. Sure she was hot but that didn't stop me from feeling angry and scared at the fact she had done this.

"Slave its midnight, you are free to leave, your contact is done." I heard her smooth voice say, her words striking fear into my heart, caressing my ears and arousing my cock. She could cripple me with just words and the smug smile on her dreamy lips said she knew. The glass lid was open at last and I felt a wave of relief wash over me; her sultry looks made my anger diminish. Even though it was her who had trapped me, she seemed like my heroine at this moment.

"Do you want to stay slave? Will you extend your slavery contract?" her voice made my heart race and her piercing eyes cut through mine, forcing me to look away but she maintained eye contact. I winced. My disgruntled mindset of a few minutes earlier struggled to maintain itself in the face of a brunette temptress whose raw sexual power seemed unstoppable. In just a few seconds she was melting away my common sense and resistance; my dick was once again rock hard and my balls churning.

"Well?" she smiled teasingly. Her luscious hair was so close, and smelled amazing, adding to the sexy scents she was already taunting me with. I felt powerless. The fire in my belly was gone and I seemed toothless. I tried to focus. Just say you want to go I told myself.

"Ah I really, um really loved tonight but if I could go now that that would be great." I whined, feeling more fearful with every word.

The locks on the box were undone and she opened it. Then she used her electrifying hands to undo my cuffs. I stood up to face my voluptuous captor. She had changed out of her work clothes and now had just a purple dressing gown on. The idea of her naked body just below it made my head reel. She fixed me with a warm smile.

"Well I really enjoyed tonight neighbour, hopefully we can do it again sometime?" she spoke as though we had just had a normal night as neighbours together. As if none of it had happened. It unnerved me.

"Sure it was great, your welcome at my place if you want to hang out again." I forced out. I didn't know whether I meant it or not. It was a diplomatic thing to say, part of me was addicted, the other hoping she would disappear and leave me in peace. I knew she would drive me crazy even when she wasn't there; she had left her mark on me.

I fell into bed, glad to be alive and instantly jerking off. I came quickly to the thought of seeing her again, her touch, scent, body, everything drove me crazy. With the smell of her perfume and smoke all over me I tried to sleep, my mind turning over all the saucy things she had done and could do. About half an hour later I came again. I couldn't help it. Addiction ran through me. When I awoke the next morning I rushed to wank again a within a minute or two enjoyed another release thinking about her. I was desperate to see her again and be teased and tortured, I didn't care how badly, she was just so powerful I couldn't help but want her. I ate breakfast with my hand on my dick, imagining the hot things she could do to me, I thought about the box and started to change my mind about it. It had been hot, I reasoned and it was hot because it was her. I longed for her scent and her touch, jerking at the thought of her teasing ways. I came in my boxers and had to change. She had infiltrated my and taken away my resistance. I was dangerously hooked on her after just a night. I had to see her. I stood up and made my way to her door, pressing the bell when I got there, my hand trembling with excitement.

"Hey Ben, what's up?" Christina stood there in her fresh work clothes. Tight blouse and a short but tasteful skirt, her hair back in a slick ponytail and leopard print killer heels met my ravenous eyes. Her addictive scent playing with my head and my cock hardening rapidly. I choked;

"Um hi, can I still extend my contract?"

Christina smiled deviously and stepped forward, putting her hands on my cheeks, making me gasp with arousal. Her cleavage was just inches from my chest and her gorgeous warm hands caressed my face and hair.

"Of course." She whispered with a stunning grin.

"How long for?" I asked meekly.

"We can decide that at your place tonight." She replied, gazing deeply into my eyes with a demur look.

"Did you think about me last night slave?" she said softly, blatantly eying my bulge. She took her hands of my face, putting one at her side and teasing the other across her mouth.

"I did, a lot, mistress. I...I couldn't stop." I admitted.

She flicked my crotch with a perfect red nail and blew me a kiss.

"I can imagine!" she laughed naughtily, before moving closer to me. Her hot breath teases my neck and she suddenly grabbed my tie and dragged me towards her through the door. She kicked the door shut and began to fiercely kiss me, while running he hands over my body, brushing my raging hard on. I reeled in pleasure and lust as her firm body grinded against me. Then all too soon she pulled away, pushing me hard back against the door.

"Kneel." She snapped.

I fell to my knees.

"How many times have you cum since you last saw me?" The question was laced with danger. I detected venom in her voice.

"Three times mistress." I said in fear.

She laughed cruelly, "Oh you're such a loser!"

"I think I can do evil things to you based on that! You're clearly obsessed with me and I love manipulating guys who can't stop drooling over me. You're my next victim slave. Now go to work and I'll arrive at some point tonight. Be ready for me."

With that, she put her foot on my chest and kicked me hard, sending me sprawling out of the apartment to the sound of her cruel laughter.

I went back into my apartment and jerked off again, desperate to release thinking about her. Once i had cum, i went off to work in a daze, just living for the end of the day to finally arrive. I had worked in a bank call centre in my old town and got a promotion but also a relocation. My first day on the job was today and that helped me to forget about Christina. The morning went great and i felt glad i had taken the offer. The pay was better and the people were really motivated, they were all friendly too and their company mixed with work began to make me feel normal again. My job was to supervise but also to manage the building and discuss marketing with that department. I had my own email, phone number, the works. I was important and wanted to make the best of it.

By about five in the evening we had finished and i drove home along the trunk road to the nice area of new houses and apartments i had moved into. My mind turned back inevitably to Christina. I had become her slave in the morning and later i would know for how long. In my more sober state having jerked off plenty and been to work, i thought more clearly. Sure she was stunning but that didn't mean i had to lose too much control. I resolved to get a good deal out of tonight, that meant i could have thrills but not be destroyed by her, as i feared. My mindset had altered too. I was a boss, an important man. I could hold my own with my staff and superiors at the bank, so surely i could keep my head above water with Christina.

When i got home i cooked tea quickly, i was starved after work. While i ate i looked over some papers and tried to normalise myself for when she decided to knock the door.

Three hours past and my concentration went downhill badly in that time. I stroked my dick too much and fell away from my work. Fighting distraction, i had a shower to relax and also to put cold water on my cock. Finally at about eight, she knocked the door. I got up from my chair with haste but then remembered i was to be calm. I focused. Get the best deal out of this and keep in with her. That was my aim.

I unlocked the door. It opened to the sight of my stunning goddess, like yesterday still in her work clothes (as was i) except her smooth black hair was down to her shoulders. Like earlier, i gasped at how hot she was and this time tried to regain composure. She reached out a hand and grabbed my shirt, walking past me dragging me behind her. She stopped and dug her nails into my chest, turning to face me with a wicked look on her face.

"Good evening slave...for me at least." She winked and made her way to the couch. I followed but was not allowed to sit down. She crossed her pantyhosed legs and gazed wistfully up at me. Twirling her hair with one hand.

"I want a cigarette slave." She ordered.

"Go buy me some." She smiled sweetly.

I picked up the house keys to take them with me but then remembered she was staying. I decided to leave the door unlocked but take them anyway, to give myself some power. No such luck.

"Slave give me the keys." She said just as i got to the door. I sighed and handed them too her.

"Am i detecting reluctance slave? Resistance even?" She said with a slight snarl on her red lips.

"I hope not for your sake." She sniggered arrogantly. Her arrogance irked me slightly, there was pride about me yet and i felt slighted by her style. I kept quiet for now, but planned to get even as the night went.

Ten minutes later i arrived back at the door and delivered her cigarettes. She slapped me as a thank you with that smug grin on her face again.

"Strip slave."

I did so quickly, wanting to keep her happy.

"Now, you said you wanted to extend your contract." She cocked her head to one side. She looked utterly in control, sitting with her beautiful crossed legs and smoking like an old fashioned actress.

"Yes mistress, i wanted to spend more time with you, ah i mean as a friend but also serve you. I really like you and i wanted to get the best of both worlds, you know, have some fun and also be good neighbours., umm..." I rambled horribly. All through it she grew more amused, smiling at my tied tongue and exhaling rings of smoke towards my hardening dick with that smug look on her face.

"So what you mean is, you want sex with me but not be my slave. Correct?" She laughed deviously.

I gulped. My resolve want draining fast.

"You see slave i have you wrapped around my little finger, infact chained around my little finger!" She teased, standing up and blowing smoke into my face.

"And there isn't a thing you can do to stop me!" She hissed sexily at me. Fear crept through me but my cock now began to drip precum at the sight of my mistress.

"Well slave, how long will you serve me for? How much more do you want on your contract?" She queried me.

I wasn't sure. Again though she filled in for my speechlessness:

"Lets have a clause. Your contract is ten years. But you can break it by wearing a chastity belt for a month long. If you want to escape then thats how. Deal?" She smiled. It was more of an order than a question.

"Um look, i don't want this to move too fast you know? I'd..." She cut me off with a slap and a gust of smoke into my open mouth causing me to choke violently.

"Deal?" She leaned in and kissed me, but bit down on my lower lip, causing me to writhe in pain.

I looked longingly at her, my pleading eyes met with a sexy, cool gaze from hers.

"I dunno, uh, how about a week?" I cobbled together an offer. She eyed me with a wicked look, took a drag of her cigarette and exhaled sexily.

"A week, but on one condition." She said.

"If you cum in my presence then the contract becomes what i wanted." Her seductive voice charmed me but i knew it was a set up.

"No, i couldn't mistress." I spoke bravely.

She stood up and faced me, eyeballing me and moving in close. Her scent washed over me and she exhaled smoke at me again.

"Lets decide this another way slave." She said menacingly. With that she grabbed my hands and dragged me onto the floor, stubbing out her cigarette on my chest. She rolled me over so that she could straddle me and pinned my arms to the floor. She moved her head close to mine and spat on my face, before moving in to kiss me violently. She scratched at my chest, i tried to pull my hands up to defend myself but she kept them down. Now she moved her ass over my head deliberately cutting off my breathing. The feeling of being dominated turned me on even though it was painful. My dick oozed yet more precum as she wrestled me to the floor.

Her hands then found my cock, causing me to moan into her skirt.

"Does breathing in my sexy bum turn you on slave?" She teased.

"It would be a pity if i had to deny you an orgasm the way you've denied me the contract." Her voice cut through me and i realised that i would have a fight on my hands to get out of this. The tips of her fingers brushed my throbbing member cruelly. She lit a new cigarette and i could feel the smoke pouring onto my cock. Then her lips brushed the shaft in an excruciating tease. My air started to run out beneath her perfect ass and i struggled to free myself. She laughed cruelly.

"Aw do you want air slave?" She giggled at my discomfort.

"Or is it my nasty teasing on your cock?" She said running her nails down my cock in an erotic mix of pain and pleasure.

Then she pulled and and turned round, sitting on my dick, squashing it down onto my stomach.

"Open your mouth slave." She ordered.

I opened it and she pinched my nose, meaning i could only breath through my mouth. That became near impossible as she puffed smoke sexily into my mouth. I choked and hacked as my throat dried with each puff from her sultry red lips. Then her teasing started again, as she used her ass to torment my bursting member.

"Do you like when i grind my sexy bum on your dick slave?" She laughed, rubbing her perfect ass cruelly against my wretched cock. I dreaded to think what was next. She was determined to get me to agree to her deal and i was fast losing the will to fight her. I wanted to be free but the only way to get that was to give up control as her slave.

"So slave i'm going to give you a choice. Which do you prefer, breathing or cumming?" Christina purred huskily, pouring yet more smoke into me and i started to fell dizzy. The she started bouncing her skirt clad butt on my dick making it just seconds from orgasm.

"Slave! Choose!" She barked.

"Orgasms, mistress!" I rasped. Was i insane?!?! Part of me screamed for air but i was so turned on and tortured i had to cum. When she heard me, she sped up and brought me to the brink. My head swirled through lack of air and my ball groaned for release. Her hot ass coaxing my beleaguered cock into orgasm. At last i reached climax and immediately she moved off, leaving my dick to spirt helplessly into a terrible ruined orgasm. Her hand however remained on my nose and now on my mouth. A combination of the pain, tainted pleasure and lack of air made me pass out in a cold sweat to the delight of my cruel, sexy mistress who had absolute control. She could sign me up to anything now. She was just toying with me.

I awoke, feeling groggy yet really turned on. I couldn't see because i was blindfolded and all i could breathe was Christina's scents. I realised that my blindfold was her sopping wet panties that she had clearly cum in. I was on my back and i was naked, but with cuffed arms and legs on what felt like a bed. I could breath which was a relief but i had no idea what to expect. Where was Christina?

"Christina!" I shouted. In reply i heard her sexy laughter and the sound of heels coming into the room.

"Enjoy your sleep slave? And by the way you should call me mistress." Her voice was close to my head.

"Sorry mistress!" I replied quickly. I received a sharp slap for my mistake.

"Now slave, how do you feel about my test? A week without cumming in my presence, so that you can get your way, but if you cum, you have to sign up to my deal."

I was exhausted, battered and broken. My head was mush and my cock was rock hard at her luscious scents and her hair teasing its way along my chest. I was beaten.

"Ok, i'll do it." I said reluctantly.

In response she grabbed my throbbing cock and started jerking furiously with a lubed hand. It felt wonderful.

The dampness of her used panties started to drip down my face and the her manipulative scents played with my head. I couldn't see but i could feel as she stroked hard and fast on my cock. I knew i had to resist but there was little chance of that now.

"Did i mention that you have to make yourself cum? It would be very unfair if it was me, i would win in seconds." She purred, still stroking hard, building me close to a climax. Her touch was amazing and i wanted to cum to her so badly. Then as i got very close, she stopped and started undoing my the cuffs on my hands. Next she took off the filthy panties that were on my eyes and shoved them in my mouth. I could now see her. She oozed sensuality, with her hair down and her voluptuous body in a black bra and her work pantyhose. She gazed sexily at me, never breaking eye contact. She pawed at my erect member that was now dripping precum, running her fingers up and down teasingly.

"You know you want it slave." She coaxed. I fought to resist, this cruel brunette temptress who would take me captive at the first opportunity to do so. I shook my head, which was met with her lips teasing the head of my dick and then more hard stroking. Then she changed tack, swinging round and using her feet, meaning that her ass was inches from my head again. Her beautiful arched soles, covered in pantyhose taunted my aching balls and throbbing cock, all the while she laughed and mocked me.

"Trying to be the tough guy huh? The big bossman who can stand up for himself. Its cute watching but you know that i can always fuck you up and beat you. I always get my way slave. The sooner you learn that the better."

All the while her lovely feet caressed my cock. I had to cum, i couldn't resist any longer, i thrusted my hands forward onto my cock and jerked hard and fast. She moved her feet away and sat on my face again this time with just a thin layer of pantyhose between my us. It took seconds for me to get off and i came hard. Under her ass i panted wildly and spasmed with pleasure, i had lost after a minute but it had felt immense to cum. She

laughed at me the whole way through it:

"I love it! Less than a minute of my teasing and i break you! Just think what i could do to you. For the next ten years slave. Ten years of me fucking you up and dominating you. Good luck." With that she stood up and cuffed my hands again and left the room. She came back with a plastic cup from my kitchen and proceeded to scoop up my cum into it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Mistress Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds