• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sara's Fit To Be Tied

Sara's Fit To Be Tied

A big part of the reason why Sara and I are having an affair is that we can't get what we want at home. We have both asked our spouses to step things up, to make sex a higher priority, to put more energy into their efforts...

But, we have both met with the same resistance. It's too much work. It's too scary to try new things. It's not something that they want to do.

So, we try new things. And, Sara once told me that she was tired of having to take the lead in her relationship, and she wanted just once to be tied up and teased until she couldn't stand it anymore. No, she wasn't looking for pain or anything like that, she just wanted to have things done to her. It would be a welcome change of pace.

So, on her birthday this past October, I decided that I was going to have to try something new. I surfed online to an adult toy store and found a set of bed restraints. The cuffs were padded, so she wouldn't be uncomfortable, and I added on a blindfold, so she would be totally at my mercy.

I arranged for a hotel room, and one day, we took some time off from work to meet up. I had a 'doctor's appointment', and she had 'something to do with her kids'. I was already in the room, and had broken out the new toys. It took a little bit of figuring out how all of this stuff worked, and it took some time to move a queen sized mattress around to accommodate the hardware, but everything was ready and tucked out of the way when I heard her knock on the door.

I opened the door, and she fell into my arms, kissing me passionately. Her fingers quickly unbuttoned my shirt while I unhooked her bra and then reached my hands up the front of her blouse. We made out for a long time at the door, and my cock was already throbbing, anticipating what was to come. But, since it was her birthday, I wanted to make sure she got her surprise first.

"Sara," I said, "why don't you come over to the bed and sit down." She did as asked, breathing heavily. "There's something I wanted to give you on your birthday, but I'm sure you won't want to show it to anyone." I reached into the night stand by the side of the bed and pulled out the black satin blindfold.

A smile crept across her face. "So, what did you have in mind for today?"

"Just you let me handle this," I said, helping her out of her skirt and panties after I put the blindfold over her eyes. "Now, lie down."

At first, she was a little hesitant. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"OK, then, just let me take over." I pulled the restraints out from under the sheets and wrapped them around her ankles.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as I wrapped the cuffs around her wrists. There she was, spread eagle across the bed and totally naked. I now had total control over Sara's gorgeous naked body, and she was getting turned on.

I started kissing her navel, spending time licking all around her stomach. The goosebumps that raised on her skin were proof that what I was doing was turning her on, and her breathing came faster. Her gorgeous tits heaving with each breath she took. I used my tongue, my fingers, her lace panties and my badger hair shaving brush that I lather up with every morning to give her different sensations, and she was alternating between moans and whimpers with each touch.

I worked up her sides, past her armpits and up her arms, sucking each finger. I worked down her legs, kissing her things, knees and calves before licking and sucking her perfectly pedicured toes.

The areas I didn't touch were her tits and her pussy. I wanted her totally aroused before I did anything there. She caught her breath as my hard cock grazed her body in different places while I offered her this sensual massage. After ten minutes of this, she was coiled like a spring, ready to cum.

That's when I moved to her nipples. As Sara says when she's turned on, they were hard enough to cut class. I brought my mouth close to her luscious breasts so she could feel my breath on her, and she shuddered. I circled her nipples with my tongue, and she began to moan, "OH, please! Make me cum!" Using my hands to push her large tits together, I licked both of her nipples at the same time. Sara thrust her hips up, trying to rub against something to bring her to climax. But, I wasn't yet done.

I straddled her face in a 69 position, and leaned over, kissing down her stomach toward her hot, wet, swollen pussy. While she couldn't guide my throbbing cock into her mouth, she licked me hungrily as I hovered my mouth just above her pussy, again letting her feel my hot breath on her before I did anything. Her scent filled my nose, and she glistened, ready to take my hard cock deep inside her.

I pulled her lips apart, and gently touched my tongue to her clit. She breathed in deeply at that first contact, and began thrusting her hips toward my face. If her hands were free, she would have pushed the back of my head toward her, burying my face in her wetness. But, I was in total control, and I eased into the licking... first gently, then with more pressure and faster tongue flicks.

It took only a few moments before I could hear her breathing speed up, as she begged me to finish her off. "Please, Ken! Oh, god, make me cum!"

With that encouragement, I slid two fingers into her hot pussy and I began licking more vigorously. I was trying to time my actions to the frantic thrusting she was doing, and as she came close, I could feel her squeeze my fingers in anticipation of what was to come.

Just then, she let out a loud moan and I could feel her body rhythmically squeeze my fingers again and again as the waves of pleasure broke over her. There is nothing quite like watching Sara have an orgasm, and I was so happy I was seeing it up close and personal.

Once the contractions ended, she slumped down in the bed, panting with exhaustion. "Oh, my God, Ken, that was magnificent. But, it's your turn now... I want you in my mouth."

I reached down to my throbbing cock and guided it into her mouth. I'm not sure how she had the energy, but she sucked me while I thrusted into her mouth. While she was doing this, and my face was right in her pussy, I took the time to lick her and tease her with my tongue. She moaned as I played my tongue across her, and that really amplified the sensations I was feeling. With all of this foreplay, my balls were full and I was ready to cum.

With just a few more thrusts, I threw my head back and I could feel my cum squirting out of my hot cock into Sara's willing mouth. She played her tongue across the head of my cock, coaxing every drop of my cum out of me.

I rolled off of Sara, exhausted by the effort. I looked at her, come of my cum rolling down her cheek, her blindfold still covering her blue eyes, and a huge smile on her face. "Happy birthday to me, Ken! That was one hell of a gift..."

Now, I can't wait until my birthday in June.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sara's Fit To Be Tied

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds