• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sub for Life

Sub for Life

As always, all parties are 18+.

*****

You may think my life is weird, or strange. But, I like it. I live with a married couple, and I don't have a normal job. I'm not a nanny; we are all childless. I am a toy, a playmate. I am theirs. I address them as Master and Mistress, and we love each other in our own ways. I do take care of the house because it's part of my "job."

I am their girl, pet, playtoy, slut, whatever you desire to call it. Mistress is the one who found me. She saw my Master-at-the-time, shove me out of the car onto the street and drive away. She came over and helped me up. She noticed my collar right away, but offered me a ride home anyway. I got in her car, but after a few minutes she realized I had just taken her in a circle. She asked me if I knew where I was going and I broke down in tears telling her I had nowhere to go. He was my boyfriend and I was new to the city. She offered to take me to a motel, but I had nothing on me but the clothes on my back. So, she ended up taking me home. She and Master fed me and kept me warm.

After they had me settled in the kitchen they went and talked in the bedroom. I tried not to listen but the house was quiet, so I heard bits and pieces. "Right into the street," "nowhere to go," "collared." Master didn't want me there; he wanted me on my way as soon as I could. After several trips to their room they asked me to stay, although it was evidently more Mistress's idea than Master's. I heard his worries about my intentions through the walls. I would have left but there was snow up to my knees outside. I told them they could do a strip search if that would make them feel more comfortable. I remember their shocked faces as I stripped off my dress and panties, stepping further apart and putting my hands behind my head.

Master got an erection, which made Mistress laugh and say she liked me. That's when I realized these were the people I wanted to serve.

So I ended up sleeping on the couch that night.

I smile and look up from the blog Master and Mistress allow me have if I can keep up with chores. I look over at the clock and see it's already 12:00PM. "Shit!" Closing the browser, I jump up, and run down the hall to my room and throw some clothes on. I rush up the stairs to Master and Mistress's room and open the first box I see. Thankfully, it's Master's clothes so I know exactly where it goes. Well, as close as you can get in a new house. I manage to get most of the boxes unpacked in their room before they get home.

"Sarah?" I hear Master call out. I hurry over to the stairs to greet him. He looks up at me and motions me to come down. I hurry to his feet. "Off." I strip off my shirt and bra, not taking my eyes off him. "All of it." I take off my skirt and panties, gazing up and him once again. "Take all of it to your room and bring me lipstick."

I move as quickly as I can and return to him quickly, marker in hand. Taking the marker, he uncaps it and grabs my shoulder, holding me still. He begins writing on my chest down to my belly. As he finishes, he looks up at me and grabs my breast. I moan in response, and he steps closer, letting me feel his erection against my belly, through his pants, forcing another moan out of me. "Come," he says, backing off and strolling into the kitchen. I follow on his heel as he sits down in a chair and I kneel beside him.

He unbuttons and unzips himself, freeing his member and looks into my face, smiling at the sight of me licking my lips in anticipation.

"Please?" I beg, getting a smile from him.

"Only because I've had such a hard day." I eagerly wrap my lips around the head of his cock and tease it with my tongue, slowly moving down his shaft. I slowly move his cock in and out of my mouth, teasing, before picking up speed. Feeling his hand grip the back my head, I know he's close and don't even think about stopping. I make sure to swallow every drop, and look up at him to see if he's satisfied. Instead, I hear a laugh coming from down the hall. Mistress was watching. Master pats me on the head with a "good girl," and pulls up his pants to greet his wife.

"You started without me," Mistress says, frowning.

"Sarah, stand up," Master commands. As I do I realize they are both watching me, reading the words master wrote on my body.

"Funny," Mistress laughs, kissing Master. "Sarah, go wash up."

I walk back down the hall to the guest bathroom, clipping up my hair as I read the words Master wrote on me. "Sorry I used her first. I had a long day."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sub for Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds