• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • From Dating To Threesomes

From Dating To Threesomes

After we had a few dates with Alex, with me just watching, we decided to ask him if he would be game to us both sharing Michelle in a threesome.

We made similar arrangements to what we had done on dates, but we made little pretense about the dating aspect this time - in terms of dinner, dancing, etc.

Michelle and I checked into the hotel and let Alex know that we were there. We met in the hotel lounge, as usual. Michelle, for the first time, asked Alex if he had a request for what she would wear. When Alex arrived she came downstairs and she once again shocked me. She was dressed like a hooker. Think of Julia Roberts in the movie "Pretty Woman." She had on a low cut tank that showed her midriff, an obscenely short leather mini and thigh boots.

She came in and sat at the bar, while Alex and I ogled her from a distance. Men kept coming up to her and hitting on her. She smiled but declined each one. The few women in the place were shooting looks that could kill at her. At one point, Michelle turned to us and smiled. She uncrossed her legs and crossed the other way and I thought I could see that she was pantiless. She sent a waitress over to Alex and me with drinks and instructions for the waitress to tell us that Michelle would like to get to know us better. The waitress also slipped us a bar napkin with her name and cell number on it.

After we raised our glasses toward her, she stepped down from her perch on the bar chair and strutted over to us. She stood before us, her back to the rest of the room, and slightly lifted the front of that microscopic miniskirt to show us her freshly shaved pussy. Her nipples were more than readily apparent through the thin top she was wearing.

Alex and I stood up, both trying to conceal our erections, but knowing it was pointless to try. We each had Michelle on an arm as we walked out the lounge and through the lobby to the elevator - getting looks from everyone in sight. Unfortunately we had to share the elevator with some others. The men kept leering and their wives kept elbowing them in the ribs for doing so - with looks of disgust on their faces. Alex and I just grinned along with my wife.

We had quit booking two rooms for us when we met with Alex. We went into the room and Michelle turned to me and pinned me against the closed door and kissed me with passion like I had seldom witnessed before. Her tongue hungrily sought mine and her one hand was rubbing my cock so much through the front of my khakis. Alex, on the other hand, had lifted her skirt and was rubbing her wet slit with his hand. I felt her moan into my mouth and saw her eyes open wide as he slipped two fingers into her and started fingerfucking her. I cupped her beautiful titties and squeezed them, toying with her rock hard nipples. Michelle was humping back on Alex's hand, working to get more of his fingers into her pussy.

Leading up to this threesome, Michelle had been watching a number of videos with double penetration and she had emailed Alex that she wanted to try it, but that his cock was too big for her ass, and that I was the one who was going to fuck it. We had had anal sex in the past and she enjoyed it, but this was taking it to another level. I suggested we move a bit, thinking the bed, and before I knew it my wife had turned and moved Alex about 2 feet and knelt down and worked his cock free and started sucking it. With the practice she has had she had become good at sucking a large cock deep - and was doing that now, looking up at him as she sucked him deep into her throat.

As I was undressing she pulled off Alex's cock and motioned him to the chair by the desk and told him to strip. He was down to his socks in world record time and he sat down, with his big dong sticking up. My wife sexily crawled across the room, wiggling her ass for my benefit. She went back to work on his cock with her hands and mouth and then turned and told me to come fuck her pussy.

I move in behind her, on my knees, and as I slid my cock past the opening I could feel her wetness drip and I slid in to the hilt in one swift thrust. My thrust forced Alex dick into her throat and she moaned loudly. I slowly withdrew and then slowly worked up the pace of my thrusts until my wife was screaming into our young friend's cock.

It only took a few more thrusts and I was about to blow, so I pulled out and put my load on her bottom - jet after jet of cum on her pretty white skin. Seeing this put Alex over the edge and he pulled out and spewed copious amounts of cum onto my wife's gorgeous face, with cum dripping off her nose, cheek bones, and chin. As she turned, I snapped a pic with my cell phone and commented about how she looks like a real pro with cum on her face and ass. She smiled and licked up what she could before feeding the rest of it to her mouth with her fingers. Remember my wife was still dressed when we fucked her.

Alex and I smiled and we went to the cooler we had brought with on the trip and opened a couple of beers and turned on the television to some sports while Michelle cleaned up.

After cleaning herself up, Michelle came out of the bathroom wearing a sheer, black negligee, matching crotchless panties, and stiletto heels. She came over to me first and leaned down to kiss me, rubbing my cock hard through my boxers. She snaked my dick out through the fly and knelt down to suck me to full erection. She looked up at me and told me how much she loved me as she deepthroated my cock.

As she was sucking me she motioned Alex to come stand beside her. She pushed his underwear down and was giving him a hand job while she sucked me to my full length.

She stood up, pulled me to my feet and kissed me long and deep before turning to our friend and kissing him as well. I cupped her ass and slid fingers toward her back door. She looked at me over her shoulder and said she wanted two cocks in her and she wanted it right then and there. She pushed Alex to the bed, she knelt over him and briefly tongued his balls while stroking him and then slid up to straddle him and impale herself on his rod. She shuddered a bit as she felt him go all the way in. She started moving slowly at first, enjoying the ride. I reached around and pinched and pulled her nipples as she moved her hips in a circular motion while moaning and groaning her satisfaction to all the stimulation.

I slowly pushed her to lean forward, taking my hand to her dripping pussy to get some natural lubricant for her lovely bottom which was about to get boned by me while our friend's cock was lodged in her puss.

I placed the head of my cock against the entrance to her ass and slowly started to push in. She let out a moan and screamed, "Fuck me, now goddamit!" With that I slowly pushed in, feeling the hardness of Alex's dick on the other side - filling her pussy. Alex and I found a rhythm of fucking my wife with her first DP and she was making grunts and sounds I had never heard before. It only took a short time of the fucking before she cummed hard, all over Alex's cock. I felt the warm wetness so I tried to smear some of that onto my cock as I withdrew on my strokes of her pussy.

Alex was nearing his orgasm so he asked Michelle where she wanted it. She grunted that she wanted it in her cunt. (Her words, not mine or Alex's.) That dirtiness spurred us both on and in no time Alex was filling her sloppy pussy with a load of thick cum and then I followed up with my own load deep in her ass. We sort of collapsed - me on Michelle and Michelle on Alex - as our two dicks slowly went soft and cum oozed from my wife's holes.

Michelle said she was spent and crawled into the other queen sized bed and drifted off to sleep, cum oozing from her.

Alex and I decided we needed fresh air, so we went down to the lounge for a drink after cleaning up. As I checked for my hotel room key I found the napkin with the name and number of that waitress. I looked at Alex and said, "You don't think she's still working, do you?" We went down and sure enough she was there. We sat at the table she was serving before and noticed the place was nearly empty as it was approaching closing time in the next hour. Erika was a cute blonde, with long hair pulled back in a pony tail. She had to be a good 3 inches taller than my wife (who is 5'5"), and on top of that she was wearing three inch heels. She had a smaller bust than Michelle, but they were perky. She smiled when she saw us sit. She came over and said, "You fellas look tired. Need a drink?"

We chuckled and ordered a round and one for her, too. She kept coming back to check on us and then finally sat down at the table with her drink. She said it was late enough and the only customers left were at the bar, besides Alex and me. Erika then asked about the hooker we were with earlier. Alex and I both laughed. She gave a quizzical look. I explained that the woman is my wife, Michelle, and we had a threesome with Alex. Erika's eyes got big as saucers before she started grinning. She looked us both in the eye and said, "Well, I am bi. I know a little something about threesomes."

Michelle and I had talked about a FMF threesome someday, but not now. Well, it seemed that we had an opportunity right before us. I called her cell and woke her from her snooze. I explained the situation and asked if she remembered the blonde waitress. She did and she said she would be downstairs in 30 minutes. Well, the thirty minutes ended up being more like 20 and my wife had redone her makeup and came in with another hooker-like outfit. Sheer, black blouse, red mini, black fishnets, and red stilettos. She was wearing a black lace bra and I knew she had a matching thong for it, so assumed that was worn as well. She introduced herself to Erika and sat next to her.

Michelle started asking Erika with all sorts of questions about her sexuality and being bi. Michelle had told me about how in high school and college she would be at parties and would get money from guys for kissing other girls. She never went further but said she sometimes thought about how it would be. She told that story to Erika and Erika responded by asking her if she wanted to find out for real.

We gave Erika a room key and Michelle, Alex, and I went back to the room. 10 minutes later Erika arrived. She saw Michelle's suitcase and asked to see her clothes. She smiled as she rifled through the slutty outfits my wife had brought with. She came across a schoolgirl skirt and asked if she could wear it. Michelle readily agreed and Erika slipped out of her uniform skirt and put on the schoolgirl skirt. She then opened her white work blouse and tied it closed. She slipped on Michelle's kneehigh socks for the outfit and put her own pumps back on. Alex and I whistled appreciatively and commented on the schoolgirl and the hooker. On the way back to the room Michelle had asked the two of us to let this be between her and Erika unless Erika or both of them wanted us involved. We agreed with the stipulation that we be allowed to jack off as we watched.

Erika towered over my wife, being close to six foot tall in her heels. Michelle was up to about 5'9" in hers. She softly touched my wife's face and gently kissed her lips, repeatedly. Then her tongue traced Michelle's lips before swirling in to seek Michelle's tongue. Erika took the lead, taking my wife's hand and leading her over near the bed. The two women stood and caressed each other's breasts as they kissed, softly, seductively. Erika worked on Michelle's blouse and slid it off of her before reaching behind and unclasping her bra. Her lovely 34C breasts drooped a little from lacking the support of the brassiere. Her nipples were sticking out as much as I had ever seen. Erika leaned in and suckled each one, swirling her tongue around before sucking gently and then harder, letting the nipple "pop" from the suction of her mouth. She then unzipped Michelle's skirt to expose her legs and bottom encased in fishnet. Michelle grabbed Erika's hand and placed it on her mound and pushed the hand into it as I saw her hips and back hunch to hump on it. Erika withdrew her hand and licked it, smiling at my wife. She then slid her hand back to my wife's already soaked and cum-filled pussy and fed her fingers to Michelle.

She gently laid Michelle back on the bed and spread her legs. She put Michelle's legs up over her shoulders - the heels were digging into Erika's back a little, leaving red marks. Erika used her long nails to rip open the crotch of the fishnet hose and started lapping at my wife's engorged labia. She then spread them wide and zeroed in on the clit and licked it with her tongue, with long strokes before sucking on it and making my wife squeal. Erika slide two fingers into my wife's snatch and continued to make love to her clit. Michelle put her hands on Erika's head and wrapped her fingers in her hair, pulling Erika's face tighter to her needy pussy. Erika added a third finger to my wife's well-used pussy and really worked hard on her clit until she started twitching and convulsing in her first girl-girl orgasm. Erika came up from Michelle's pussy with her mouth and chin covered in a glaze of cum - Michelle's plus what Alex had deposited during our DP session earlier.

Erika then rolled over and spread her legs and said, "My turn." with a big grin on her face. She lifted the skirt and slipped off her panties as Michelle licked her way from Erika's ankles to her knees, up her thighs to her bare pussy. Michelle started with long, slow licks which made Erika squirm. I could tell that Michelle was proud of getting this reaction, so she went further, working her way to her new lover's clit and rubbing it and then sucking it before flicking her tongue across it lightly - a technique she likely picked up from a porn movie we had watched.

Michelle quickly got up and ran to her suitcase and brought back a dildo she had packed, not knowing she would use it on another woman this weekend. It is purple and is about 9 inches long. She sucked it and got it nice and wet before she placed it at Erika's pussy and sliding it between the lips, twisting it so the veins of the rubber penis caused erotic friction for Erika. She slowly fucked Erika with it while she licked the clit of the sultry waitress. Erika started humping more and begged Michelle to fuck her hard with the toy. Michelle obliged and thrusted the dildo deep into her new lover and fucked her pussy fast and hard until Erika made a screeching noise and squirted cum all over my wife's toy, hand, and wrist. Alex and I were amazed as neither of us had seen a woman squirt before. My wife, like a slut, licked every inch that got wet with the cum.

She climbed up by Erika and gave her a long, wet kiss. Meanwhile Alex and I were both hard as rocks. We asked the girls to keep playing while we jacked off. Erika taught Michelle how to sit in a scissor position with her and grind pussies and clits, moaning and rubbing each other, while Alex and I stroked our cocks and both shot our loads onto the gorgeous bi lovers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • From Dating To Threesomes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds