• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cindy Learns Her Lessons Ch. 01

Cindy Learns Her Lessons Ch. 01

Although I have been writing for some time, this is my very first story for Literotica. I hope you enjoy it and if you do, there is a lot more to - cum. ~~ With Lix from Jen

*****

Cynthia "Cindy" Sanders was sitting up late one night, several weeks before the arrival of March Break. She was looking forward to that and to being away on her own for the first time. Several of her girlfriends had booked a trip to Fort Lauderdale and Cindy was thrilled that her mom had given her permission to go. Margot Sanders was no fool and had been quite the wild child herself. She knew perfectly well what her daughter might get up to and still, she allowed it. Cindy had given her no cause to worry, she explained. The trip was her reward for years of good behavior - a chance to be bad for a while and spread her soon-to-be-dark angel's wings.

Cindy was busily "enjoying" herself, totally immersed in a book she had stolen from her mother's private stash of lesbian erotica. She was glad that she hadn't gotten caught or there would have been a lot of explaining to do and she knew that conversation might prove to be awkward. The book was really good, so exciting and Cindy knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep until she finished it. Luckily for Cindy that she was a fast reader and even luckier, tomorrow was a Saturday. No school tomorrow meant that she would be able to tell her best friend, Belle, all about the book. She and Belle shared everything; she was so happy that Belle had moved here last year. In many ways, the young women were polar opposites. Belle was a sultry, lanky southern beauty whose every move seemed to cry out "sex". Cindy was a fresh-faced California blonde whose composure seemed to allude to her innocence and yet both girls were eager for their first sexual encounter. What Cindy had not yet shared with her best friend was the fact that she longed to bed the alluring brunette and possess her, body and soul. As she edged towards her 19th birthday, Cindy often wondered how she would ever broach the subject with the object of her desires.

Cindy was so involved in her reading that she did not immediately notice that she was starting to nod off. In her vivid imagination, she was already being pursued by various admirers and like a sexy princess, she had her choice of suitors. Which one to choose, which one to choose ...?

Cindy awoke with a start to see a very pretty, black attractive black woman standing in the middle of her room. It terrified her at first. How had she gotten there? What were her intentions? Cindy was a bit frightened, although the woman was gorgeous and smiling. Was someone playing a practical joke on her? Had mom put something in the brownies she had served to Cindy and their guest Lulu earlier that evening?

"No baby, no one is playing a joke on you and the brownies were cool," the young woman said to Cindy, who let out a tiny yelp of fear. The woman was a mind reader or she was involved in some kind of creepy nightmare!

"How-how did you do that?" The frightened young blonde asked, pulling the covers up to her chest. "Are you some kind of psychic?"

"Oh baby, no, not at all," the black girl laughed, her voice tinkling almost like wind chimes. "It's simple really - I'm a friend of your mom's, a very close and - intimate - friend. She arranged for me to come and have a discussion with you before you go out and have your little adventure."

Now it was Cindy who laughed. The other woman did not seem to be amused by Cindy's reaction. She was tapping one high-heeled foot on Cindy's floor and glowering at Cindy.

"You had better behave yourself, young lady," the winged young woman scowled. "I don't grant my special wishes to brats."

"Really?" Cindy was now convinced she was having an erotic dream, a very sexy one in which she and this exotic beauty were the stars. "You're here to grant me a wish?"

"I'm here to grant a lot of your wishes," the sexy fairy said as she perched on the edge of Cindy's bed. "For tonight until I leave, let's just say that I'm your Fairy Godmother." Those words got another peal of laughter from young Cindy until the near-fury in the pretty black woman made her calm herself.

"You're serious?"

"Dead serious."

"I've helped your family before, you know. Ask your mom about me someday - she knew me as Shauna." The woman said, knowing the reaction it would evoke in the blonde eighteen-year old.

Cindy was indeed momentarily taken aback. Her mom had once told her that she had considered naming Cindy "Shauna" after a "very close friend". This was starting to get spooky. "What do you mean by 'knew you as'?" Cindy questioned.

"A lot of things have changed in my life over the years, your mother's as well," the sexy creature smiled, crossing long, silk-spun legs. Cindy didn't take her eyes off the other girl for a single second. "Your mother saw me as Shauna, I haven't been her for a number of years. When I saw your mom at an - event - last month, we reconnected. I'm sure that she will explain everything to you some day, but for now, just go with it. Do you want to know my name, sexy baby?" Cindy nodded her head up and down. "It's Misty, but you knew that already, didn't you baby?" She said, touching Cindy's cheek gently. Cindy gasped - she had indeed believed that the young woman's name might happen to be Misty. There was some deep visceral connection between the two of them and her heart was pounding like a drum.

"So sugar, tell Misty - what is your deepest, hidden desire?" Misty's voice was almost dripping with sweetness and Cindy began to believe the totality of her situation. It didn't seem possible, yet it had to be true - her mother had asked Misty to be a sort-of mentor to her. Cindy knew what her answer had to be. "I want to learn all that I can about sex," she told Misty.

Misty sighed. "Okay sugar, I think we can swing that. I can provide you with a few pointers and some outfits that will make you irresistible to boys and ..."

"Lesbian sex," Cindy said, her lissome young body almost trembling. "I don't give a fuck about boys; I've known I liked girls for a few years now. I'm eighteen, I'll soon be nineteen, and I've never had sex with anyone. I want to know what it feels like to have another girl eat my pussy, I want to eat pussy myself and I want to do all sorts of nasty, perverted things with sexy girls and hot, older women. I want to act like a total slut with as many girls as I can find," Cindy almost squealed.

"Mmm baby, now that I can help you with," Misty said, her voice changing to a sultry purr. She made two movements, one was to drop her long coat to the ground and the other was pointing towards a large box on the bed. Cindy did squeal this time, with delight, as she ran into the bathroom to change. When she returned, the tall and tanned blonde teenager was now wearing a pale blue bra and thong with lacy stockings and white stiletto heels. "Oh yes, some of my best work," Misty concluded as she studied the teen's nubile young body wearing the lingerie she herself had designed.

Cindy studied herself in the mirror. The outfit did something to her, she looked a bit more mature, her tits a bit more perky and her tan a hue or so darker. Her nipples were stiff and she knew that she was aroused. Her hair was now neatly coiffed and she had applied her makeup as well. She now looked like a hot teen piece of ass and she was thrilled by the transformation. She spun around and smiled happily at her benefactor. "I look fucking awesome!" Cindy said to Misty.

"I do good work," Misty chuckled. "You're damned irresistible in that outfit, you should have no trouble finding some sexy bitches to experiment with."

"I'll say!" Cindy chirped. "I know I'd want to fuck me, I just have to figure out who I want to sleep with first."

"May I make a suggestion?"

Cindy looked at Misty, who was now wearing an alluring smile. She took full inventory of the regal black woman who was now wearing a sexy, sheer white negligee that almost made her look like a Victoria's Secret supermodel. "I've been known to grant wishes of a more intimate nature from time to time," she said to Cindy. "That is, if you think you might be interested."

Might? The pretty blonde Cindy had always been attracted to girls who were different from herself and this sexy piece of chocolate candy was one smoking hot piece of ass. She moved close to Misty, who gave her an evil grin. "Okay baby girl, the lessons start now," her kinky benefactor said to Cindy. She raised the negligee and stood with her legs spread apart. "Eat my fucking pussy baby and do a good job, then I'll grant you another wish," Misty instructed the teen with a nasty little sneer.

"Oh yeah, this is what I've fucking wanted, since, oh I don't know, like forever!" Cindy thought to herself as she got into position. She wasn't at all apprehensive about eating her first pussy and wondered if that too, was part of the lusty spell that Misty had cast over her. Deciding that she really didn't care one way or the other, she spread Misty's wine-red pussy lips apart and dove in to the beautiful black girl's shaved cunt with lusty abandon. Within mere seconds, she had transformed into the cuntlapping slut she had always known she was!

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, that's the spot, you're a fucking natural!" Misty enthused. "Just like your dirty whore of a mother, you have good instincts as to what a girl likes." Misty was going to ensure that Margot stood by her word. As soon as Misty trained Cindy the way that she had trained Margot all those bygone years, the three of them would party. Misty's second act was well underway with the sexy blonde teen and from the way the girl was acting, everyone would soon be on the same page.

Cindy had long suspected her mother of lesbian antics and Misty had just confirmed those thoughts. She would ask some questions later as she had further plans for the holiday break beyond her trip. Right now, all that mattered was the sweet, sticky, delectable pussy she was so eagerly devouring with her tongue and lips.

"Oh God baby, you're good, you're so damned good, a naughty cuntlapping teen queer," Misty talked filthy to her newest protégé. "Sweetheart, you're going to have them lining up to get into your panties!"

"I don't know about that, I'm not sure I want to wear any," Cindy giggled as she took a break to catch her breath. "They might just get in the way."

"It's always best to leave them a little mystery, sugar," Misty panted. "Both sexes like to dress up a bit for sex, as you will soon discover." She gestured and shortly, they were both on Cindy's spacious bed. Cindy was presented with yet another outfit, which she was eager to try on. Now all in black, a lacy teddy and stiletto heels, her pussy was the most aroused it had ever been. "See what I mean baby, don't you think you look fucking hot?"

"Oh, yeahhh," Cindy breathed. "I'd almost like to fuck myself."

"I'm not magic baby, but I do know some pretty blondes that resemble you," Misty told the girl. "One of them is a gymnast - she's very flexible. Let's both of us enjoy another cum and I'll tell you all about her, 'kay lover?"

Cindy and Misty twisted around each other in a serpentine fashion. Misty found herself wondering how long the young teen had been suppressing her lesbian desires. Likely in the same manner as her mother had, years before. Margot had told Misty about her failed marriage and of the recent resurgence of her lesbian desires. Misty told her old friend that she was sympathetic - very much so. That wonderful afternoon reaffirmed their missing friendship and now, all that remained, was to show Cindy what her mother had discovered long ago - girls were where it was at!

Cindy was temporarily lost in the fantasy of screwing another hot blonde. "Goddd, that is hot," she murmured as in her mind's eye, she met "herself". The two blondes met in the middle of the bed for a heated tongue kiss. The girls pressed their tits together and tumbled to the bed in a swirl of hair and long, tanned limbs. They reached for each other and enjoyed the view, laughing in identical voices and seeking identical body parts. Their sexual actions mirrored the other's and Cindy discovered the sweetest taste of her counterpart's body as the seemingly and without any effort, moved into a "twin-on-twin" sixty-nine. Cindy found herself wishing that she had actually been born a twin, so that she could do something like this every night. The only difference between the two blondes was the wealth of experience Cindy's fantasy lover brought to their games. Her tongue and fingers probed Cindy with more skill, wrenching mind-numbing climaxes from the eighteen-year old's needy young body. When the fantasy ceased to be, Cindy had no idea of how many orgasms it had given her. She only knew it was a lot more than her fingers had ever provided.

Misty was standing right in front of Cindy, naked except for her sexy heels. "It's still your night sugar, what do you want to do now?" She asked the heated teen. She could see it in Cindy's bright blue eyes, there was a blazing urge for more that had yet to be assuaged.

"I want to learn how to fuck," Cindy snarled out in the peak of her lust. "I want to be filled with a big, fat cock!"

Misty was slightly disappointed, yet she nodded. "I don't think that will be a problem, I'm sure that a little honey like you can find a guy to ..."

"Oh Christ, not a real prick, not in a million years," Cindy sighed loudly. "I want you to fill me with the biggest, fattest dildo you can find and make me squeal like a little slut piggy!"

"Oh sugar, you are just going to turn into the perfect little fuck toy!" Misty exclaimed. With a happy laugh, she pulled a thick, long strap-on from out under the bed. She put it on and got behind the sexy blonde on the bed. "Are you ready to be fucked like never before?" Misty asked her teen plaything. "I'm going to fuck you like the horny teenaged whore you really are!"

"Oh God, yes, that's what I want, that's all that I need," the precocious young blonde cried out as she got on all fours. Her body yearned for all sorts of sexual abuse, she wanted to be the sluttiest of sluts and enjoy as much perverted sex as she could ever imagine. As far as Cindy was concerned, the sky was the limit. When the dildo entered her horny cunt, she lost all sense of space and time. She just became a willing receptacle for the toy and the perverted black bitch who was wielding it. Tonight had been a night of firsts for the sexy little girl and her only hope was that with the passing of time, she would gain even more experience. Misty was really giving it to her, she wasn't taking it easy on Cindy because of her age. Now she felt like a real woman and her nubile little body took all of the assault and begged for more. The cock easily moved in and out of her pussy and if there had been any pain when it went in, she hadn't felt it over the sheer pleasure she was experiencing.

Cindy's mentor wasn't exactly suffering as she plundered the depths of the young girl's pussy. Perverted lesbians like her often got a "charge" when having a night like this with a sexy younger girl. Truth be told, Misty often preferred the cute little girls to the more experienced lesbians. Margot was a rare exception. Oddly enough, it was almost always the younger girls who were the more sexually adventurous and deviant. Believe it or not, younger girls were far more perverted than boys and they had the naughtiest imaginations too.

"Ohhhh, fuckkkkk," Cindy cried out as the movement of the dildo sent yet another orgasm surging through her body. Misty pulled it clear of Cindy's pussy and she licked it clean before transforming it back into her wand. She buried her face in Cindy's cunt and cleaned her up with her tongue, sliding her mouth from pussy to ass and making the little girl shiver in delight.

"What now?" Cindy wanted to know as her mentor toyed with her body.

"What do you mean?"

"How many more `wishes' do I have?" The girl teased.

"As many as I decide to grant you," Misty laughed. "There really are no hard and fast rules. As far as I'm concerned, we're only getting started - it isn't Spring Break yet and you have much more to learn."

Cindy gave thought to Spring Break and of all the things she would get up to. She decided that she would welcome any instructional experiences Misty was willing to impart and then, she had another thought. Wasn't there more than one woman in the Sanders household?

On a sunshine-filled Sunday morning, Margot Sanders and her "guest" Lulu, saw that there were small packages waiting for each of them. On the top was candy and a nice assortment of lingerie and other treats, but on the bottom, they found various sex toys with a single tag. The tag read "Thinking of you - now please fuck me!" and was signed "Cindy".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cindy Learns Her Lessons Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds