• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 15

Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 15

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

With both sharing the same sexual fantasy, Tiffany wants to have sex with a cross dressing man dressed as a woman and Walter wants to have sex with a woman while dressed as Wendy.

Give her sex? He couldn't believe what he was hearing coming out of Tiffany's mouth. As if she was his puppet and he was her marionette, she wants him to give her sex. As if he had hypnotized her and she was under hypnosis, she was saying all of the things that he imagined her saying in his wildest and most wicked sexual fantasies.

There ain't no better man who can make her cum than a cross dressing man. Is that what she said? He didn't imagine her saying that, did he? She did say that, right? Yet, with him not wanting to risk a beating, an arrest, or certain death, he needed to ask her the question.

"Are you sure this is okay with Bill?"

Wanting to make sure she wasn't teasing him, leading him on, and/or lying to him, he looked at her while trying to read her. He needed to know that he had her husband permission to have sex with his wife.

"Bill would be tickled pink that you took my black ass off of his hands," she said with a melodious albeit a sad, little laugh. "He's been lusting over her, spying on her, and masturbating over the thoughts of seeing Linda naked and having sex with her naked body, ever since we moved in next door six years ago," she paused to see what impact her confession had on him before continuing. "Bill would have no problem with you sexually satisfying my black body as long as he can be with Linda's snow white, nearly virginal ass."

Walter couldn't believe this was happening. Tiffany wants him to give her sex. Tiffany wants him to have sex with her while he's dressed as a woman. Yet, even more unbelievable than that, Walter wants to have sex with Linda. How perfect is this?

"I'm stunned Tiffany," he said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and took him by the hand.

"Well stun your white ass inside my house before someone else sees you dressed as a woman," said Tiffany. "We can't have the whole neighborhood talkin' about you as if you're some crazy, ass fool who's lost his mind."

The car keys that Walter held in his hand forced him to remember his car parked half outside his garage.

"Just let me put my car in the garage," he said. "I'll be there in a minute."

Walter opened his car door, got in, and sat in his car for a minute to wrap his head around all that just happened. With him never, ever alone with Tiffany before, he suspected that the reason why she invited him in her house was because he was about to have sex with her. Thinking better of why someone who looks like her would want to have sex with someone how looks like him, maybe it was a trap. Maybe she needed him as a complicit conspirator in her divorce. Maybe she was setting him up and using him to make her husband jealous and to take her husband down.

Now, suspecting that he didn't, he wondered if Bill really wanted Linda or if Tiffany was just making that up to get him in her house under the false pretenses of having sex with her. With him suddenly believing her to be filled with deception and deceit, oh the tangled web of lies that an ex-stripper can weave. Wanting to believe everything she said, he didn't know what to believe. Yet, what did it matter if she was lying or not? She just told him that she wants to have sex with him. Moreover, she wants to have sex with him dressed as a woman.

Only, if she was lying and was cheating on Bill with him, Bill would kill him. He needed to know if she was telling the truth before he could have sex with her. He needed to know that having sex with her behind his friend's back wouldn't jeopardize his friendship. He parked his car and closed the garage door before heading for Bill and Tiffany's house. As he walked up the front steps, he noticed her front door was open a crack. As soon as he put his hand to the knob to push open the door, he heard her sexy voice.

"Come in Walter. The door's open," she said.

As soon as he stepped in his best friend's house and walked down the long hall from the back door to the front door, when he turned to his right to peek in the living room where her voice emanated from, he saw Tiffany standing in her living room. Standing in front of the fireplace with the drapes pulled across the big bay window, she was standing there naked. As if she was getting ready to clean her kitchen again, Tiffany was naked. Shocking the shit out of him, he couldn't believe she was naked. If he didn't believe she was naked when she was cleaning her kitchen last night, here she is naked again now. He couldn't believe he was so up close and personal with her beautiful, black body.

"My God Tiffany. Better looking than Beyoncé and with a shapelier body than Kim Kardashian and/or Halle Berry, you're so beautiful," he said.

She smiled a sexy smile that he imagined her smiling at her customers when she was stripping off her clothes while dancing around a pole to entice them to deposit a one, five, ten, or twenty dollar bill in her G-string.

"I know this isn't the first time you've seen my black body," she said acting so coyly innocent. "I've seen the red light from your cigarette piercing through the darkness like a firefly in the night. I know you've been sitting in your chair in the dark while watching me. Tell me," she said pausing to strike a sexy pose. "Did you like what you saw then? Do you like what you see now?"

Was she sexually turned on that he had been watching her or was she angry that he had been peeping on her? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. Busted again, if she was angry with him for peeping on her, he'd be so upset. If she was sexually turned on that he was watching her, he'd be so happy.

"One night," he said admitting to spying on her one night instead of peeping on her every night. "I, um, just couldn't sleep and stayed up late to have a drink and a cigarette. I, um, really didn't notice you," he said lying while playing it safe.

He needed to know how she was feeling about him watching her before he could respond in kind. Then, she gave him a sexy smile that told him that she was playing with him.

"Tell me and be honest, did I sexually excite you enough when I donned my pink, rubber gloves to wash my glassware in the sink? Tell me and be honest, did I sexually excite you enough for you to sexually lust over me when I was cleaning my kitchen in my short, sexy, and low cut nightgowns? Tell me and be honest, did I sexually excite you enough for you to remove your cock from your pants and stroke yourself when I was cleaning my kitchen in my barely there bathrobe? Tell me and be honest, did I sexually excite you enough for you to masturbate yourself when I stood in front of my kitchen window and slowly removed my bathrobe to show you my naked body?"

Walter stared at her beautiful face before he stared at her big, beautiful, black tits. He stared at her dark brown, round areolas and her black erect nipples. He stared at her shaved black pussy and he stared at her shapely black ass. He couldn't wait to tap her big, shapely, round, firm, sexy, black ass.

Only when did she shave her pussy? She had a patch of black, curly hair there last night. She must have shaved herself this morning. He couldn't wait to lick her. He couldn't wait to feel how baby soft her pussy is. He couldn't wait to finger fuck her pussy while rubbing her clit and fingering her nipples. He couldn't wait to make love to her and her pussy before fucking her and her pussy.

He wondered about her catching him just backing out of his garage. Maybe in the way he's always watching for her to make an appearance in her kitchen, she always watching for him to leave his house. If that's the case then he doesn't mind being trapped in her sexy, spider web. If that's the case than he doesn't mind being watched by her.

"I loved all that I saw of you then and all that I'm seeing of you now Tiffany," he said. "Yes, you excited me enough for me to sexually lust over you, for me to remove my cock from my pants, and for me to masturbate over the naked sight of you."

She gave him a smile that dizzied his brain, melted his heart, and hardened his cock.

"Then come over here and show me how much you love what you see," she said turning more to the side so that he could see the roundness of her fabulous ass and the spherical protrusion of her big tits.

Immediately Walter reached behind him to unzip his dress.

"Just let me get out of this dress," he said.

She looked at him horrified that he wanted to remove his clothes.

"Wait," she said holding up her hand as if she was Dianna Ross of the Supremes while singing, 'Stop in the Name of Love.' "Don't you be taking off them clothes. Just reach beneath your dress and remove your panties. You are wearing panties, right?"

He couldn't believe this was happening to him. His fantasy woman has a thing for cross dressers. With them sharing the same sexual fantasy, his dream woman wants to have sex with him while he's dressed as a woman. What are the odds of that? Moreover, getting even better, her husband is in love with his wife. What are the odds of that? Too good to be true, Walter couldn't believe his luck.

"Yes, I'm wearing panties. Being that I have a panty and shoe fetish I wouldn't leave the house without my panties and high heel shoes," he said.

"Perfect," she said. "You must show me your collection of panties and shoes some time. If you show me your panty and shoe collection, I'll show you my collection of stripper clothes," she said with a laugh obviously at what she was about to say next. "I'd love to dress you up to look like Cher or Madonna. That would be so hot for me to imagine having sex with Cher and/or Madonna while knowing that I was really having sex with a man dressed as a woman, a celebrity woman."

"I'd like that too," he said. "I've always liked both Cher and Madonna. What about my wig? Should I remove my wig?"

She laughed.

"Is that what that is, a wig? I'm glad that's not your real hair baby. That would be nasty if that was a comb over shaped as a wig," she said laughing. "I'm going to have to show you how to style your wig and fix your make up too," she said. "Now get your white ass over here and give me a big, wet kiss. Mama needs some sweet lovin'."

As if time slowed, as if he was dreaming all of this, Walter walked across the room to Tiffany. With his eyes and brain filled with her naked body, he couldn't believe he was in the same room with his best friend's, naked wife. Then, as soon as he thought of Bill, as if a needle going across a record, his lust for Tiffany came for a quick halt.

"Are you sure this is okay with Bill, us having sex?"

She rolled her eyes again and let out a big sigh of exasperation.

"Trust me, Walter, as long as you can convince your wife to have sex with my man, we're good," she said. "The only fly in the ointment in the way that I see it is that Linda may not want to have an extramarital affair with Bill. With her being a holy roller, a goodie-too-shoes, and a religious, church going woman, I perceive her as a woman who'd never have sex with anyone but your white ass," said Tiffany with a laugh.

While thinking of Jim, Henry, and Tom having sex with his wife, he thought of the three men pounding her pussy and giving her orgasms with their fingers, their mouths, and their cocks. He thought about Linda sucking his three friends' cocks and his three friends cumming in her mouth. Walter laughed at the thought of Linda swallowing three loads of cum while Tiffany thought of his wife as a holy roller, a goodie-too-shoes, and a religious, church going woman.

"Holy roller? Goodie-too-shoes? The only thing you got right is that Linda goes to church every Sunday but trust me, just as she's no religious church woman, she's no virgin," he said beaming her a smile. "Just last night she had group sex with Jim, Henry, and Tom."

Tiffany looked at him stunned, as stunned as a naked black woman can look at a middle-aged, cross dressing man staring at her with lust.

"What? Seriously? Group sex?" She laughed. "Linda is fucking every one of your friends and you don't invite my man to the party? What's wrong with you fool?"

Pushing out her hip in the way that only a black diva can do, she put a hand to hand to her hip and stared at him with a silent 'Ah huh'.

"I meant no disrespect in not including Bill in Linda's little sexual orgy and I would have invited him had I known he was interested in getting with Linda,' said Walter. "Yet with Bill married to someone who looks like you, a Nubian Princess, why on Earth would he ever want someone who looks like Linda when he already has someone who looks like you?"

As if he was right on the money and he surely was, she gave him that 'Ah huh', look again.

"Because she's white and I'm black. What they say about once going black, you never go back, is not true in the case of Bill. Now that he's had chocolate, he has a craving for vanilla again," she said.

Walter looked at her with shocked confusion. If his role was reversed, just as he couldn't wait to leave Linda for Tiffany, he'd never leave Tiffany for Linda.

"I don't understand Tiffany. If I had someone like you in my life, a beautiful black woman, once I went black, I'd never, ever go back. I'd never crave vanilla ever again when I had your creamy, chocolate creation," he said.

Star struck with her standing there naked, he couldn't wait to touch her. He couldn't wait to hold her in his arms while kissing her. He couldn't wait to have sex with her shapely, black ass. Only, in case Tiffany was lying to him, enticing him, and teasing him under false pretenses, he needed to know the real reason behind his sexual fantasy coming true. Moreover, he needed to know that Bill was okay with him having sex with his wife.

"Bill loved my black ass because I worked as a stripper. Bill loved my black ass because I showed my sexy, black body to men and he got off on watching other men watching me strip off my clothes," she said. "Bill loved my black ass because he thought that I was a slut and a whore and would have swinging sex with him, with other men, and with women in the swinging lifestyle."

Walter looked at Tiffany with new insight into her marriage to Bill. It turns out his friend was as much as a pervert with wanting Tiffany to have sex with other men as he was a pervert with wanting Linda to have sex with other men too.

"I see," said Walter suddenly feeling bad for Tiffany.

He looked at her with sympathy and she looked at him with sexual arousal.

"Only, I'm not a slut or a whore. I danced because I needed the money. I danced because stripping was the only good paying job I could get as a black woman without a college education. Men gave me what I wanted, money, and I gave men what they wanted, a look at my naked body. Only, I never gave any of those animals sex," she said with anger.

Wanting to hug her and comfort her, while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, of course, Walter looked at her a renew understanding of who she was as a proud, black woman.

"I see," said Walter not knowing what else to say.

He looked at her with sympathy and she looked at him with anger.

"No, I don't think you do see. All you men are alike. Just because I worked as a stripper doesn't mean that I was a whore. I never worked the VIP room. I danced to music and hugged the pole while stripping off my clothes and then I went home. The first and only man I ever dated who knew that I was a stripper was Bill and I only dated him because he was a cop. He was nice to me. He treated me with respect in the beginning. He made me feel safe," she said.

Wow, so different that he imagine her being, in turns out that she's a nice woman with a good heart.

"Then, I don't understand. Why me, Tiffany?"

No doubt, her wanting him sexually has to do with him dressing as a woman. No doubt, with them sharing the same sexual fantasy of him wanting to have sex with a woman while dressed as a woman and her wanting to have sex with a man who's dressed like a woman, it's a win/win situation. Why question it? Just do it.

"I've been watching you and how you relate to people. Loving and kind with a good sense of humor, you're a good person Walter. We're friends. We get along. I like how you look at me. You look at me with love instead of only sex," she said stepping closer to him.

She kissed him, really kissed him, French kissed him. Walter couldn't believe Tiffany was French kissing him.

"Wow," he said after he kiss. "Two firsts for me. My first time kissing a black woman and I've never been kissed like that before."

She smiled as if he had just complimented her and he had.

"Get used to it Baby 'cause I plan on taking you 'round the world while I rock your world, Sugar. Let's get more comfortable in the bedroom," she said escorting him down the hall.

His dream come true only he was reluctant to take the next sexual step with her until he had the assurance that him having sex with Bill's wife was okay with him.

"Wait, I don't know about his Tiffany. Bill is half a foot taller than me, outweighs me by 80 pounds, and is licensed to carry a gun," said Walter.

"Allow me to put your mind at rest," she said picking up her cell phone. "Hi Baby. Listen, Walter is here with me. Yes, I'm naked, of course I'm naked`," she said laughing. "I'm about to make all of his dreams come true," she said with a sexy, dirty laugh. "When you come home tonight, I want you to go next door instead of coming home here. Yes, take a shower at the precinct. Walter will give Linda a heads up that you're coming over. Here's Walter."

Walter nervously accepted the phone from Tiffany.

"Hello?"

"Hi Walter."

"Hi Bill."

"Thank you so very much for taking Tiffany off my hands. I need a break. Tiffany is insatiable. It was fun in the beginning but I'm too old and too tired to keep up with her," he said. "I don't know if Tiff told you but to be honest, I've always had a thing for Linda. Is it all arranged with Linda?"

"I'm going to call her right now to let her know you'll coming over, only she won't be home from her sister's until tomorrow," said Walter.

"That's okay. You have a good time with my wife tonight and I'll have a good time with your wife tomorrow night," said Bill. "Gotta go. I'm busy fighting crime and keeping everyone safe. Bye Walter."

"Bye Bill," he said handing the cell phone to Tiffany. "I don't believe this. Having sex with you is my dream come true."

"Do you feel better now Sugar?"

"I do," he said.

"Then get over here and kiss me," said Tiffany.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 770 milliseconds