• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 02

Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 02

12

Their escape had been going so perfectly. Mei and Xia had cuffed the unconscious Wenzhu to the headboard and then hurriedly thrown on their clothing, rushing to the elevator. There had been no phone in the hotel room, so getting to the lobby and calling the police was all they could think about. The two best friends hugged each other as the elevator doors opened. They began the descent - 17 floors in all - to the lobby, where they planned to get help and tell the authorities everything that had been done to them.

But they never made it that far. On the 5th floor the elevator doors opened. The two men who had originally kidnapped them rushed in, smothering their faces with chloroform-soaked rags. Xia and Mei struggled, yet were no match for the males' brute strength.

"I'm sorry" was all Xia could think as she watched Mei faint in one of their abductor's arms before she herself succumbed.

Sometime later Xia opened her groggy eyes. She noticed right away that she was no longer in the hotel room. In fact she realized she was moving. She felt the van jostling over a pothole-riddled road. There were no windows, but she imagined that they were in the countryside outside of Beijing. The lithesome girl found herself naked again, her tanned skin revealing her mixed Thai and Chinese parentage. Her lush breasts could easily draw a male's attention, only overshadowed by her cute face and her sexy pussy now revealed, bare as nature created her. Cords bound Xia's wrists to the van's ceiling, making her partially dangle and sway since she couldn't quite kneel on the floor of the van, and the van was jostling too erratically to comfortably stand up either.

"Look. The bitch awakens." She recognized that voice. Wenzhu's cruel tone sent a bolt of fear straight through her heart. Her eyes fluttered, coming into focus on Mei's naked, unconscious body dangling beside hers before she turned and saw four naked men with cocks totally erect sitting across from her. All four men looked like hardened criminals, rough with lifeless eyes and swirling tattoos covering various parts of their anatomy.

"My Master decided you weren't worthy of his son...not after what you tried to pull back at the hotel," Wenzhu said from the front seat of the van as he drove. "And he fired me after he discovered that I intended to fuck you two before letting his son have a crack at both of you, so you'll understand if I'm feeling a little...vindictive."

Xia turned to Mei, but her eyes were still shut. Though she could tell by her best friend's steady breathing that she was alive, that was about it. "He did let me take the two of you away to dispose of though. After that close shave we decided getting rid of you permanently was the only way. You could call this my 'last job' for the old man, I guess."

"Please, don't do this." Xia didn't know exactly what method he planned to use, but she was certain that it was horrific.

"Before we dump your body in a landfill somewhere, however, I saw no reason not to let someone else enjoy your succulent tits, ass and pussy one last time. Xia, I'd like you to meet Chu, Huang, Saigo, and Deshi." The four men across from her eyed her openly, like a piece of meat waiting to be impaled on a spit and roasted over an open fire. "These fine gentlemen will have their fill of you before we arrive at our destination," Wenzhu finished with a dark chuckle.

Xia begged, tears filling her eyes as the tallest of the men, Saigo, came at her first. His cock was long and dark, matching his swarthy skin. The rigid thing stood like a snake of flesh ready to spill its venom inside her. He roughly turned her around and poured a strong, sweetly-scented lubricant along the crack of her ass. To her shock she realized that he was inserting a finger into her ass hole, letting the lubricant slide into her tightest crevice.

"No, stop!" Xia cried as she realized what he was preparing for. Meanwhile Deshi, who was stocky and had the biggest biceps Xia had ever seen up close, slid in on the other side of her and sat down on the nearest seat cushion after he'd arranged a few pillows on them so that he could sit at the perfect height.

"Shut up little cunt. Enjoy these last moments. A few farewell fucks are more than you deserve," Saigo hissed. The swarthy man continued to pump his finger in and out of her anus, stretching it carefully. Meanwhile Deshi sat expectantly, his eyes glued to the muff of Xia's sex. His elongated cock saluted her doomed cunt like a spear ready to impale its prey.

"Yes, bitch...we're going to do a nice, leisurely double penetration. Ever been fucked in your ass and cunt at the same time?" Saigo whispered as his free hand loudly smacked each of Xia's shapely ass cheeks.

"No, please!" These men were monsters. They were going to rape her and kill her. Oh god. Xia screamed and struggled as Saigo finally slipped his finger out of her ass long enough nudge his cock head at her painfully tight opening. Her eyes watered as the fullness of his cock, like a giant baseball bat, went the first four inches into her bottom. The girl's sexy ass trembled as he began thrusting into her, enjoying her groans of pain as he flung her body forward with each brutal fuck, making her supple cones shake.

"Let's get her joined up all the way," Deshi said impatiently. The stocky criminal's beefy hands reached out to lasso her by the waist, drawing her forward so that her helpless cunt hovered over his thick, horny length.

"Stop this! You're monsters! This is wrong!!" Xia wailed. But the men ignored her. Xia cried out with a renewed sense of fullness as Deshi brought her down to engulf his cock. Her groans filled the van as Deshi forced her pussy to encase every inch of his manhood. Meanwhile Saigo's penis rammed into her burning anus, the abrasion of his shaft along that tight channel almost too much to bear. Their seesaw of action - one man's cock spearing her anus, another man's cock impaling her helpless pussy - would last for what seemed like an eternity to her.

Xia's moans continued to intensify, easily drowning out the sounds of the tires struggling to make purchase on the gravel country road. At the same time, Xia was strangely aware of Deshi's hands on her tits, gently pinching her nipples so that the blood rushed into them, turning them into little pink spikes. Meanwhile Saigo reached around and managed to wedge his forefinger and thumb against Xia's clit as Deshi continued thrusting his cock up into her snatch. It took several long minutes, but eventually the ache in her ass dimmed a little, and the constant attentions of Saigo's finger and thumb began to have more of an effect. What had begun as a painful double penetration with hardly a hint of pleasure was turning into something else...

As her groans grew louder, beginning to subtly alter in tone, Wenzhu laughed. "Oh, I almost forgot to mention, bitch; we drugged you with something that helps enhance stimulation and sex drive. I'm very curious to see how well it works."

Xia was vaguely aware of lines blurring and dancing on the edge of her vision. These sick freaks had drugged her!? And with what, she had no idea. The slender girl could only moan as those two cocks continued to punish her, a feminine piece of meat within a sandwich of two lust-crazed men. Deshi's cock slid up and down, enjoying the tight squeeze of her silken sex. Saigo's cock slid more slowly now, still insistent though, nearly 7 inches embedded in her ass. Xia's hands clenched uselessly in her bonds, which were still tied to the van's ceiling.

She gasped as Saigo's oddly seductive fingers continued to thrum against her clitoris like those of a patient lover. "Aaahhh. Fuck. The bitch is getting wet. You hear that?" Deshi growled. Saigo nodded at his fellow criminal.

"Oh yes. Mmm...now things are getting good." Xia's moans made confession with a pleasure-tinged lilt as her pussy began trickling fluid down her rapist's shaft. Deshi leaned forward, suckling on each of her luscious tits as his hands cupped her ass cheeks, spreading them wider to give his friend a more appealing anal fuck from behind. "That's good, brother," Saigo sighed. "Spread her cute ass cheeks. I love watching my cock vanish in her sexy little ass."

"Fuck us, bitch. Hump my nasty cock with that worthless snatch while my friend drills your ass," Deshi growled. He took her startled face between his hands now, kissing her as Saigo's fingers rubbed furiously across the bundle of nerve endings which was her 'happy nub.' Xia's cooing was unmistakable now, the drugs making her lose all inhibition. She actually did hump Deshi's cock as she sat on his lap. She even did push back a little, impaling her own ass a little with each shove as her other rapist's cock swept forward to be hugged so perfectly by her sweet tightness. Xia moaned into Deshi's mouth as her pussy sank all the way onto his cock once again. She ground her hips on top of him, her cunt snug against his testicles and crotch with his entire length cushioned by her sexy pussy.

"Yes...ahhh...FUCK...Writhe on my cock, you worthless fuck-toy. This'll be the last decent fuck you get in what remains of your pathetic life," he rumbled. Simultaneously Saigo's zealous fingers began to have the desired impact. Her pussy was now really creaming up, juices flowing readily to coat every inch of Deshi's cock. Her feminine fragrance filled the van, her hardened nipples pressing greedily against Deshi's palms as he cupped her breasts.

"Fuck, yes. I can feel the bitch's arousal. Her nipples are rock hard!" Deshi roared with approval.

"Ahhh. She's squeezing me. Damn it. I can't hold on" Saigo grunted. Abruptly the tall, swarthy man threw his hips forward with one brutal penetration, his pelvis shaking as his cock spasmed inside her tight hole, filling her guts with cum. "AAAHHHHH!"

Somehow, the dual-rubbing of the cocks against the sensitive barrier between her pussy and anus sent Xia careening over the edge. The lithe, naked captive began to come hard, her pussy clenching deliriously around Deshi's shaft. Her neck snapped back as she cried out in ecstasy, Deshi's mouth sucking hard on her right nipple as he felt her cunt squeeze like a velvet vice around the girth of his penis. Saigo drew his fingers back as her cunt spiraled through its many orgasmic spasms, the throes of release filling her body with a heady mix of endorphins.

She didn't know whether it was the drugs talking, but Xia had never felt so alive, her pussy shuddering in the longest orgasm she had ever known. 'And,' some insane inner voice reminded her, 'it may be your last.' Saigo's hands magically reappeared underneath Xia's breasts now, lifting up her buoyant cones as Deshi continued to suck her tits so hard it almost hurt, his teeth nipping playfully on her sore nipples.

"Look who else is awake," one of the other men said. Xia glanced over to see Mei looking at her askance, shocked beyond words at what must have looked to Mei the most incredible sight - her best friend Xia gladly fucking her rapist's cock, and not only that but being vocal about it, her moaning joined by filthy sex-talk as Xia's snatch continued to slide lovingly up and down Deshi's shaft.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME to death!" Xia squealed. The drugs, the recent mind-blowing orgasm, they seemed to fuel one another, and the recent release hadn't put out the fire of libido inside Xia's drug-addled mind. To the contrary, it had only thrown gasoline on the flames, and now she fucked harder, more wildly than she ever had in her young life. Xia's hands gripped the hook they were tied to above, using the ceiling of the van for actual leverage to fuck herself more brutally, to impale her tight pussy more soundly on the unyielding cock.

"Aaaahhhh fuck. I can't hold out much longer," Deshi hissed. "This slut's pussy is slurping me up like a vacuum. Too bad we have to kill this bitch once we're done with her."

No! Oh god no! - that was all that went through the back of Xia's mind even as her sex-crazed body commanded her to simply fuck. "Fuck me so hard, Sir. I love your cock slamming through my tight CUNT. Fuck me. Rip my pussy apart!" she cried, half-way hoping that by being a shameless fuck-slave she might somehow convince these brutal men to keep her alive and ignore Wenzhu's wishes.

Mei's protests and disoriented pleas meanwhile joined the chorus of the forced orgy as the two other men began to give her their attentions. Chu was a rotund specimen of a man, but he was quick, and he moved to pry Mei's legs apart, his tongue lapping greedily at her soft sex. "Let's get you in the mood, bitch. My cock's going to destroy your little pussy," he hissed with dark promise. But his companion seemed to have other ideas.

"No, no. Let's have some les-play first," Huang urged. Huang undid the bindings on Mei's wrists, guiding her over to the action and making her sit with a close-up view of Xia's frantic fucking. He thrust Mei's face into Xia's chest. "Okay, bitch. Let's see some tenderness between you two best friends. Show the bitch how much you love her." Mei sniffled, tears streaking down the cheeks of her face as she began to lick Xia's fully aroused nipples.

"None of that kissy shit. Suck them HARD, slut. I want to hear her moaning with your mouth on her jugs." Mei squirmed as Huang smacked her ass cheeks hard in punishment, and to add emphasis to his command. Obediently Mei intensified her attentions, suckling harder on Xia's breasts.

"That's it, bitch. Now bite them. Suckle on them like you're a baby trying to get at your mother's milk!" the sadistic Huang growled. With mounting panic, Mei tried to obey. She didn't want to hurt Xia, but she also didn't want to anger these appalling monsters either. Mei pressed her mouth tightly, slurping greedily on each of Xia's tits in turn, sucking on them so hard and biting them so that the scabs on her nipples tore for the second time. The tang of her best friend's blood left its coppery residue on her tongue as Mei felt awful for what she was doing.

Shame coursed through her, her face crimson with it as she tried to resume a more sedate licking across Xia's breasts. Meanwhile Mei was startled by the fact that Xia's ardor hadn't lessened one bit by her bleeding nipples; in fact, it was as if her friend was pumped so full of aphrodisiacs that the pain of her nipples was a distant care. She was suddenly spasming in her second orgasm on Deshi's cock. Xia's teenage body convulsed as if in its death throes, her pussy spewing fragrant cream which left Deshi's lap a glistening mess.

"The slut's coming on me again. OH FUCK. Here I go!" Deshi growled, his hands clamping around Xia's slim shoulders as his cock flung glob after glob after glob of cum deep into Xia's wet folds. The girl's exhausted snatch continued to grip his cock like a tight, fleshy glove, milking the rest of his seed one spasm at a time until both rapist and captive lay in a sweaty tangle of limbs, Deshi's hands cupping her ass as her panting face pressed against his shoulder.

"Damn..." was all Deshi could manage. "The slut drained me completely dry. Uhhh."

"That's enough lovey-dovey shit for now," Chu said to Mei, pulling her backward onto his waiting cock. Without any preamble or warning, he pushed Mei's pale ass down to meet his penis, her pussy forcibly impaled on his hot, hard shaft. A tiny, thin streak of Xia's blood trailed down Mei's bottom lip from where she'd bitten her best friend's nipples. It looked appalling, and Xia was horrified on some cerebral level when she finally glanced over to see what they were doing to Mei. Between the drugs though and the afterglow of her two orgasms, Xia's thoughts found it impossible to dwell for long on any moral qualms.

Xia's body felt spent. Utterly exhausted. Deshi's hands idly stroked the girl's sexy buttocks cheeks, then slid up her smooth back to cup her shoulders and cradle her against his chest. "Mmm. That might be the best fuck I've ever had, bitch. Congratulations."

"Please don't kill us," Xia wheezed. She had to hope that there was some shred of humanity in these people...that she could convince them to have mercy.

As the sounds of Mei's cries replaced Xia's earlier moans, a wicked smile erupted across Deshi's face. "Would you do anything to live?" he whispered in her ear so only she could hear. Xia blinked in disbelief before nodding eagerly, a spark of hope rustling somewhere in her mind.

"Then lick your friend's clit. You can make her scream and come on my buddy's cock and return the favor from earlier, since I understand she did the same for you in Zhou Yongkang's hotel room."

Xia nodded readily. Anything was better than being left to Wenzhu's mercy. Than being left to the mercy of Zhou's cruel bodyguard, the man who wanted revenge on them for their attempt to escape back at the hotel.

Huang was standing beside the furiously fucked Mei as Chu bounced her ass up and down, impaling her soft cunt with his vein-bulging cock. Huang smacked the head of his own rigid cock against Mei's cheek. "Suck it, bitch. We need to make use of ALL your holes." Mei groaned in protest, but she opened her mouth willingly, letting him slide his shaft so deep she almost choked. As he stabilized to a rhythm, his pubic hair nestled against her pretty lips and nose, she slurped desperately in hopes of making him come quickly. Her slurping sounds filled the room even as pre-cum began dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Meanwhile Xia found her wrists blessedly free for a change as Saigo undid her bindings. But her relief was short-lived. Soon the dark-skinned girl's naked form was shoved between Chu's legs, forced to kneel with her face eye level and inches away from Mei's smooth, pale belly and pink pussy stuffed full of cock. Her eyes widened as she saw that throbbing shaft repeatedly pummeling upward into her best friend's precious sex.

It was sick. It was her best friend's raped pussy. And she was about to comfort it with her tongue.

The realization of how hypocritical she'd been earlier, when she and Mei had been trussed up in bed together and she'd blamed Mei for licking her clit and making her come - that now hit her full force. She felt sorry for Mei, for what she'd been made to do, especially now that Xia was in the exactly same situation. Feeling pity for her friend rather than disgust at what she was being forced to do, Xia leaned forward, her tongue sliding devotedly against Mei's joy button. She licked, nipped, and cajoled her best friend's sex with her tongue, dominating her clitoris and making it feel truly alive.

Mei's echoing moans soon told the success of Xia's attentions. Soon the lithe Chinese girl was flicking her tongue even more feverishly at Mei's clit, her jaw rippling back and forth as her nose pressed into Mei's crotch. Xia wished that there wasn't a cock filling Mei's pussy, that she could happily eat out the girl's pussy and spear her tongue into her cunt to give her g-spot extra attention. But she had to work with what she had, and the cruel hiss of Deshi's voice reminded her of the very high stakes.

Deshi was kneeling behind her now, his hot breath against her ear as his hands casually groped her tits and slid with soft caresses down her belly. "Make her gush on my buddy's cock in the next sixty seconds and I'll convince Wenzhu to spare your worthless life. That's my final offer." Xia frantically nipped at Mei's clitoral nub, slurping as hard and eagerly and skillfully as she knew how. The Chinese girl-captive blotted out everything but the feel of her friend's rolling hips, Mei's crotch bucking to meet the flicks of her tongue as she intensely smothered Mei's clitoris with her mouth.

This was it. If ever there was a time to phase out all thought and let instinct take over, Xia thought, it was now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds