• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Affair with a Telugu Woman

Affair with a Telugu Woman

1234

This story is based on real events.

*****

Introduction

This is a story of a time when I was working in the US and still living alone in a 1BR apartment. I was already engaged but had come to the country alone as an IT consultant. I worked for a medical insurance company and I was assigned to a team that consisted of 8 people. One of them was a Telugu lady (Harisha) who was about a year younger to me. She was married with a 5 month old son. This story is what happened between me and Harisha.

Harisha

The project we were working on lasted for about 8 months and was very challenging in terms of time and scope. We were working weekends and nights and hence we all got to know each other very well. Harisha and I had to work very closely since my work was dependent on her output.

We spent hours in meetings and discussions trying to come up with solutions. I immediately found her pragmatic, hardworking and capable. Initially our conversations were work related but gradually we began to know each other better.

She was from Hyderabad and had gotten married 2 years out of grad school and moved to the US after that. Her husband was also working at the same company although in a separate division. I got introduced to him and the first thing that struck me was the mismatch between the two.

He was very short, though not bad looking. His English was extremely fluent. Later on I came to know he had been in the US since quite some time and had married late. That meant there was a significant age gap between Harisha and him - about 6+ years. He was also pretty confident in his demeanor. Harisha on the other hand was reticent and not very fluent with her English. However she spoke in a confident, clear voice. I liked that about her.

In terms of looks I could clearly see that she had let herself go pretty badly. There were always 1 or 2 acne on her face. Her hair was never styled - simply tied up loosely. She wore metal framed glasses that always slid down to the tip of her nose giving her a nerdy look. The worst part about her was that she had never lost the weight that she gained during pregnancy. Hence, she had a bulging middle section and a puffed up face with a significant double chin.

On the flip side she was really fair and wore smart clothes. And she had the most beautiful smile. She had perfect teeth and her eyes twinkled when she laughed. Now my description doesn't flatter her at all. But let me just say that she was pretty in every sense of that word. She had just stopped caring about her appearance a little. She was also very feminine and there was a sense of vulnerability which made me feel protective towards her.

Friends Forever

Initially I didn't pay much attention to her. After about 3 months when we got done with the first phase of the project we got some downtime for about a week and that was when we started our long chats. She had a quick wit and a ready laugh. Her easy-going nature made it irresistible to pass her cubicle without having a short talk.

During the evenings our conversations would stretch to 30-45 minutes. I really felt at ease talking to her. We would talk about everything - from office politics to the qualities I look for in a wife. I never thought of her in a romantic way. But apparently she had developed some pretty strong feelings towards me.

One day we were talking about friendship and we discussed what each of us looked in a friend. It turned out that we had very similar views. When I went back to my cubicle I received an email from her. In it she wrote that she really liked me and that she wanted to be friends with me forever. I was completely blindsided by this email. I didn't know what to make out of it.

My instinct told me that she was hitting on me because after all she was a shy, conservative woman. But as I thought it through I came up with various other reasons why she could have written that email. I knew that she was shy and didn't readily make friends. Maybe this was a way to overcome that? But then again she was married with a kid. Why would she feel lonely? As these thoughts raced through my head I decided that I would simply not respond since I wasn't sure what her intentions were.

At the end of the day she called me and said that she wanted to stop by to discuss a problem with one of our data sources. We talked about it for a while and then she hesitantly asked me why I hadn't responded to her email.

She was clearly nervous although she was putting on a smile. I explained to her calmly that my concept of friends forever was very deep and being a roaming consultant I wasn't sure if I could make that commitment. I told her that I would always be in touch no matter where I went. She was not exactly satisfied with my answer. I noticed some awkwardness the next few days. I did my best to carry on as usual and she responded well. After all we had to work closely for a long time to come.

The end...?

This incident did affect our relations. I noticed that she became a bit cold after that. I also began to notice her in a romantic and sexual way. Harisha, as I mentioned before, didn't have a perfect figure. Far from it, she was in fact pretty out of shape. That being said, her bottom and bust were still in proportion though significantly rounded. Her face was bit chubby but that actually managed to make her look cute. Her voice, mannerisms, movements of her hands as she spoke was all very feminine and alluring. Sometimes in a meeting as she spoke all I wanted to do was to grab her and kiss her. She would also catch me staring at her on occasions.

But nothing eventful happened. Slowly by the end of the project we were back on track spending hours talking to each other about every damn thing under the sun. She would often bring up the topic of why I was delaying my marriage and what I wanted from a woman. I made sure that I didn't mention anything that was contrary to her nature. In fact I made sure that I stressed on all the qualities that she herself possessed. If this was going somewhere I wasn't about to kill my chances.

I could clearly sense her attraction towards me. I knew she liked me a lot. She never turned down any request for help I sought from her. In fact she went out of her way to make my life easy. If a few days would pass without our long conversations I was guaranteed to receive an email from her enquiring about what I was up to.

She called me to her desk whenever she cooked some new dish. She even changed the spice content to suit my tastes. She would keep tab on my gym schedule. She would comment on my clothes and compliment me often. In turn I made sure that I returned the favors. I genuinely liked her and began fantasizing what it would be like to be married to someone like Harisha. She was very caring and giving and that quality has always endeared to me.

But soon enough our time together came to an end. She moved to another company and my contract was coming to an end. We parted with promises to keep in touch. But I knew that she wouldn't because she still felt slighted from our 'friends forever' incident. I tried to keep in touch with her for a few months via emails but I never received any replies from her. I didn't want to initiate phone calls because of her husband. Soon I gave up and got busy with my new contract. I kept tabs on her through a common friend but even that stopped.

...or maybe not!

It was 6 months since we last met before I received a phone call from Harisha. I was pleasantly surprised and we talked for quite a while before she asked me for a favor. She needed some help moving. I was a bit surprised but I promised to help her.

On the appointed day I showed up at her new apartment. She had called some of her other friends to help setup the place. I was surprised to see that her husband wasn't around. I sensed something was amiss. I waited for a while before I caught her alone and asked her how she was doing. When I asked about her husband she dropped a bombshell - she was going through a divorce! I was stunned to say the least. In fact I was too stunned to ask for any more details. After helping her unpack I simply went back home.

After a week or so I called her up to enquire how she was doing. Sekhar (her son) was staying with her and was now more than a year and a half old. I wondered how she was managing a career with a small child. Plus she didn't know to drive a car, which in the US is as good as a house arrest. Work was a not a problem since they had a day care at her work place. Travel was using a bus. However day to day stuff like groceries and the like was done using a cab. She had few friends of her own.

I felt really bad for her. I volunteered to help her out once or twice a week with groceries and all. She refused but I kept insisting till she accepted. I began spending at least two evenings a week at her place. We would drive around to finish her chores and then she would make dinner for both of us.

During this we got to know each other even more. We talked at length about her divorce. Her husband never really liked her and her weight gain really was the last straw for him. I sensed there had to be more than this but I didn't push the topic. Because we had gotten so close to each other I dared to bring up the topic of her weight.

To my surprise she wasn't offended when I mentioned that we should start working out together. Giving me one of her heartwarming smiles she said that she would work out as long as I was there to give her company. This was really the first sign from her that she enjoyed my company and wanted to spend time with me.

Spending time together

Her apartment complex had a nice gym that we began using 2-3 times a week. There were 2 treadmills and 2 elliptical machines which faced a wall to wall mirror. That way we could see each as we used the treadmill. She was so out of shape that she would get tired after just a 10 minute walk. She would get all sweaty and breathless. I had to keep an eye on her to make sure she was OK and that gave me the perfect excuse to stare at her.

Seeing her work out was extremely turning on. She had a bunch of grey tee's that were figure hugging. And I could clearly see sweat patches form under her pits, around her neck and between her breasts. Her breasts would bounce as she walked. It was later I found out that she worked out in a regular bra. And her hair would stick to her nape. She would catch me several times staring at her and would ask me what I was looking at. I would tell her that I had to keep an eye on her. And she would give me this mischievous grin.

We measured her weight and took some 'before' photographs of her to chart her progress. She cut down on her meal portions and soon we began to see real change. Her acne cleared up due to lower intake of greasy food and regular exercise. Her face lost the puffiness and she lost the extra chin and now her face radiated true beauty.

I also convinced her to start wearing contacts and shopped with her to buy some smarter clothes. She stopped tying her hair tightly in a plait and went for a shoulder length blunt cut with a few bangs.

Breaking the ice

A great side effect of our arrangement was that I would need a shower after a workout. So we would take turns to shower in her apartment.

Initially I would get my own towel but one day when I forgot she kept aside a towel for me to use. That was the beginning of our intimacy. After our showers she would inevitably force me to have dinner at her place. I would tinker around in the kitchen with her - more of a hassle than a help. But she liked having me around. As the days passed we both looked forward to our days together. She would send me an email early in the morning reminding me of our 'gym day'. On the days that we couldn't meet we would be on the phone catching up on each other's day.

We also grew more comfortable with each other. Initially we would watch TV sitting on opposite ends of the couch. But slowly I mustered enough courage to sit next to her. Next came touching. We found all sorts of reasons to do that - from holding hands to check each other's nails to rubbing against each other on the pretext of playing with Sekhar.

My boners during such feel up sessions were getting hard to conceal (no pun intended!) and she probably noticed the bulge in my pants on more than once occasion. At this point I could have easily made the move but I wanted to be sure what Harisha was looking from me.

Even though our conversations never veered towards her breakup she was always inquisitive about when I would tie the knot. During one such chat I confided that I was a bit nervous about arranged marriage. After some prodding I revealed I was nervous if my future wife would like me.

"But she chose you only because she likes you, right?" Harisha asked.

"I didn't mean 'like' in that way," I said.

"So what you mean 'likes' you?" Now she was inquisitive.


I hesitated and said, "You know, whether she likes me in the bedroom."

She let out a long 'ooooh' and started giggling. She was blushing a bit and avoiding eye contact. I spotted a chance.

Finally she said, "Don't worry everything will be all right." Then she asked, "Not much experience in that department, huh?"

She burst out giggling again. I felt a lot of that was just nervous laughter.

I lied and said, "No, no experience."

"It's OK she also won't have any experience na?" she said and giggled some more.

"That's even worse! We will both be lost," I replied.

Both of us burst out laughing. I feigned anger.

I continued, "See, you are making fun of me! I was hoping to get some guidance from someone experienced like you."

She let out another long 'oooooh' and rolled her eyes. But she was still grinning so that I took that as a positive sign.

"I am sure you can learn a lot from watching movies and reading magazines," she said.

"Did you do that?" I asked.

"No!!"

"See all those movies the men are so different and when I look at them I wonder if she will like me," I said.

"Different? As in how?" she asked.

"You know they are big! Everything is big!"

We both burst out laughing again.

I said, "Well you know what I mean."

"Men always worry about that. I don't understand why."

"Why? Is it not that important?"

"No, it's not unimportant. But anyways I don't think you have a problem in that department," She started giggling again.

"Hey!! How do you know!?" I feigned anger and covered my bulge with my hands.

She slapped me playfully on the arm. I was very surprised and encouraged about her comment and reaction.

I blurted, "You will never know until you see it or hold it!"

I removed my hands from my crotch as an invitation. She didn't accept it. I held it myself over the jeans as a demonstration.

I said, "See, like this". She still wasn't sure.

I nudged her hand towards the tent in my jeans and asked her again, "Try it".

Our eyes locked and we both knew we were crossing a point. She tentatively placed her hands on the bulge and immediately withdrew it. She covered her face with both her hands and mumbled something in Telugu.

There were a few tense seconds in which I didn't know what to do. But by now my brain was getting directions from somewhere between my legs. So I took her hand again and placed it back. This time she slowly moved her hand over my jeans for some time. Then she tried to get a grip around the shaft but she was unable to get a hold because of the thick material. By now we both were taking shallow, rapid breaths.

I managed to gasp, "This is too thick. Let me..."

And then I unhooked my belt, opened the button and fly and slid my jeans down. I was wearing a white cotton bikini brief which perfectly outlined my swollen cock and balls. I heard her take in a sharp breath. She resumed moving her hands - this time over my underwear, stroking my cock in a slow, almost dazed manner.

She was wearing jewelry on her hands and the gold bangles tinkled as she hungrily grabbed at my cock trying to encircle it in her first. After a few attempts she was able to dig in her fingers, through the fabric at the around the base of the shaft. She squeezed hard causing the pent up pre-cum to escape outside. A big stain started forming and she picked at it with her other hand.

She asked, "Did you...?"

I said, "No... This was just..."

I couldn't complete the sentence as she squeezed my cock really hard and I let out a satisfied moan

She asked me, "What happened? Did I hurt you?"

I said, "No... this feels good..."

For the next few minutes I enjoyed her ministrations with my eyes closed. All I could feel was her hand stroking, caressing and squeezing with expert movements. I moved my hands over her back, caressing her. She was wearing a cotton t-shirt and gym pants. I could feel her bra strap. I pulled her closer to me and starting running my fingers up and down her side.

Starting from her armpits I ran my fingers down her side till I reached the side of her breast, then her waist and finally her hip. She still wasn't in perfect shape so her waist and hips were a bit fleshy. I greedily grabbed a chunk of it on her hips. In response, she squeezed the base of my cock releasing another spurt of pre-cum.

By now I had slid down a bit on the sofa and she had moved a bit forward resting on my chest with her back to me. With one hand I caressed her body and with the other I starting undoing her hair which was tied up in a traditional plait. I squeezed her breast mercilessly and even though she squealed in pain several times she didn't stop me or complain.

After undoing her hair I lifted her t-shirt to reveal her sexy back. She had creamy, hairless skin with just a hint of down at the base of her spine. Her bra was worn a little too tightly. The straps were biting deeply into the flesh creating delicious curves around them. I removed her tee and she complied by lifting her hands - her back still facing me.

She went back to feeling me while I was taking in the view of her almost naked torso lying across my chest. Her bra was old fashioned and faded and a quick flick released the hooks and freed up her breasts. I noticed that she had slid further down on my stomach. I understood her intentions and lifted my body a bit and got rid of my underwear. She slid down further and now I could feel her warm breath on my groin.

With one hand I found her nipple. It had already been transformed into a long, leathery nub. I flicked it and immediately she responded by arching her back. My other hand was now running through her hair. I gently nudged her head towards my cock. Although I could only see the back of her head I immediately felt her mouth encircle my cock and let out one loud contented sigh.

For the next few minutes she used her hands, tongue & mouth like a greedy whore. When I got close to coming I decided to stop it. But Harisha wouldn't let go easily. I had to pry my cock out of her mouth by pulling on her hair. Without wasting time I removed her tracks and made her lie on the couch. Standing over her I finally saw Harisha in all her naked glory.

She looked like renaissance painting of a plump nude. Her hair was completely undone and going in all directions. One of her arms was over head showing the longish hair in her pits. Her breasts were large yet firm. Her areolas had completely crinkled up into dark brown dots on her creamy white mounds. The nipples were proudly pointing towards me.

As my gaze moved below I saw a deep rounded navel on an equally rounded midriff. I noticed a layer of fat. A line of soft downy hair starting from just below her navel going all the way down to meet a bushy triangle of hair. Her legs were spread wide, causing her outer lips to part. I could see the inner lips glowing with her moisture but still stuck together.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Affair with a Telugu Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds