• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ramya's Journey Pt. 04

Ramya's Journey Pt. 04

Ramya enjoyed the day with Kajal at the mall. They had started the day at the beauty parlour where Kajal had forced her to get a full makeover, pooh-poohing any protests, had a quick lunch at the food court and then spent the rest of the day browsing at the mall. Ramya felt very self-conscious with her new look and was sure that everybody was looking at her oddly. Kajal was content to let her do most of the talking, and by that evening it was as though they had known each other for years.

Kajal had decided to bide her time and let Ramya get comfortable with her. Throughout the day though, she kept making subtle suggestions to draw Ramya's attention to something sensual or erotic. Ramya had initially seemed to be shocked or embarrassed, but Kajal felt that wall was crumbling. When Kajal had taken Ramya to the lingerie section in one of the stores and asked her opinion on a push-up bra, Ramya hadn't even blinked and said that it'd highlight her shapely breasts. Kajal decided that it was a small victory for her.

It was late evening before they both decided that it was time to head back home. Ramya was silent for a few minutes until Kajal had pulled out of the parking lot and they were on the way home before she said, "Kajal, thanks very much for all this. I really enjoyed myself, and.."

"Don't be silly," Kajal cut in, "No thanks are necessary. I enjoyed myself as well. And I'm really glad we met today. I think we are going to be good friends and have a lot of fun together."

"Yes, Kajal. I also didn't have any friends here until now," Ramya agreed with a smile.

"So tell me something," Kajal wanted to start conditioning Ramya while she was still in a good mood, "what were you going to do with that boy Adarsh?"

"Uh.. Well.. I didn't really have a plan, you know. Whatever happened this morning, it just happened. I don't know what to do," Ramya said hesitantly, "do you have any suggestions?"

"I'm sure we can come up with something together," Kajal said with a smile, "but - how far do you want to go yourself? Do you think it's time you stopped being.. you know.. a virgin?"

Ramya's blush was brighter than the traffic light. "Well, probably, I don't know, do you think that's a good idea? I mean.. I get these urges, and I am not sure how much more I can keep control."

"You are an adult, and you are free to make those choices," Kajal said firmly, "You know some of my deepest secrets, and you know how much I enjoy sex from that story. In the right company, it can be mind-blowing - but, you need to make that call." She wanted Ramya to feel as though it was her decision so that she would still come to Kajal if she felt guilt or if she'd felt that she'd made a mistake. Kajal just kept quiet for a while to let Ramya think it through.

"Yes, Kajal. I agree. I think it's time," Ramya said, and her voice was less tentative.

"Okay good. Take one advice though - Adarsh is not a good candidate for your first time. Let's find somebody that will last longer than 10 seconds and with enough experience to show you a good time. You can always have fun with Adarsh later"

"Hmm, that makes sense too. That may also help me continue to keep control of him, right?" Ramya asked.

"Absolutely! You leave this with me. I know just the guy. Just make sure you keep it as what it is - one night of fun, don't form any attachments just because it's your first time, okay?"

"Sure, Kajal," was the response with a blush.

"Now, what about tonight? Want to have fun with Adarsh?" Kajal asked again.

"But..."

"You can have fun with him without giving him your cherry. Do you remember my story of how Mike ate me out?" Kajal asked.

"Well, yes.. That sounded hot," Ramya said.

"Lets have Adarsh eat you out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it," Kajal said with a smile.

"What about you, Kajal?" Ramya was catching on that Kajal also wanted to do something.

"Well, if he is a good boy, I may take pity on him and pop his cherry!" Kajal said with a naughty smile, " I'm pretty sure he is still a virgin as well, and I want to test the endurance of younger boys."

Ramya also laughed in response as she agreed. She was started imagining how it would feel, and was getting lost in an erotic mist of feelings. It had been a day with a lot of sensual catalysts for her starting with her striptease in front of Adarsh that morning, watching him masturbate, and then hearing that incredibly hot story from Kajal. Her body had been simmering all day, and thoughts about Adarsh licking her pussy was starting to send her over the edge.

"Hey, you okay? Are you sleeping?" Kajal's voice was pretty loud and it finally broke through Ramya's day-dreaming.

"Yes, I am okay, sorry just got lost for a minute," she said sheepishly.

"Thinking about tonight?" Kajal asked knowingly, and Ramya could only blush.

"I only told you half of the story, you know," Kajal said, "I wasn't sure if you were ready for the full story. But now, I think you are. Do you want to hear the rest of it?"

"Really? What happened?" Ramya was instantly attentive.

Kajal resumed her narrative...

*****

Remember how Mike took me to that small room with a balcony? I had given him a blowjob and he'd just come all over me. I was so embarrassed. I had hurriedly put on my t-shirt and shorts, and tried to wipe away the cum from head and my breasts. As I left Mike, I could see him just lie back down. I opened the door, and that's when he almost fell on me.

It was the waiter! He'd been peeping at me and Mike through the keyhole, and had gotten an eyeful. I was blushing like a maid. I had felt exposed when Mike had stripped me naked, but I thought nobody had seen me. I was wrong - this waiter had been watching all along and had seen my naked body in the throes of passion as Mike ate me out, and then seen me suck him to completion. I was so embarrassed.

I tried to regain my composure, and tried to dodge around him and hurry out of there. Before I had taken a couple of steps though, he'd stopped me with a strong grip on my shoulder. "Not so fast, miss," he said in a soft whisper right into my ears as his hands let go of my shoulder and started playing with my breasts, "I want some of that too.."

"No! How dare you! Let go of me right now or I'll complain to your manager!" I tried to bluster my way out of the situation.

"Go right ahead, and shall I also tell your boyfriend what just happened here?" he knew he had me. He had not stopped fondling me even while I had been threatening him. One hand was now under my t-shirt and cupping my breasts while the other hand was trying to undo my shorts.

"No, please. Please let me go," I tried pleading with him as I tried to stop him from doing anything more - I was really exposed. We were in the corridor, and even though it was only dimly lit, I felt as though there were a few spotlights on me! My body had other ideas though. My nipples were erect again, and I could feel a throbbing heat in my pussy. The feeling of being controlled and exposed had made me almost mad with arousal.

"You can either give me what I want quickly, or we can go meet your boyfriend," he said softly with a sneer as he got my shorts off, "you decide."

"Wait, please," was all I could gasp weakly as he literally tore my panties off and started fingering me roughly.


"Well, looks like your pussy has decided it wants me," he said with a laugh. He forced the t-shirt over my head, and there I was - completely naked in that corridor, and whimpering in arousal. My pussy was on fire, and I couldn't think straight. The waiter was almost masterful in his control. "Take off my pants and suck me," he ordered.

I needed his cock in my mouth! I frantically pulled off his pants and underwear and got to his cock. It was of average length, but much thicker than Lokeshs'. I hurriedly took it in my mouth while using my fingers to massage his balls. I wanted to get his cum and drink it - I thought that would make me feel better. I could feel his cock growing in my mouth as I used my tongue to lash at it and used my fingernails to tease his balls.

He had other ideas though. Within a minute, he stopped me and made me walk over the stairs. He made me stand up on the steps and turned me to face the wall. With a push, he made me bend down half way and thrust his legs in between mine. Before I knew what was happening, he had entered my pussy from behind. He gripped my breasts hard as he fucked me from behind.

I was completely naked and getting fucked on a public stairway with my clothes 10 feet away, and a guy that I have given a blowjob was resting in a room just at the end of the corridor. "God! What's happening to me, when did I become such a slut," I thought to myself. I couldn't stop myself from pushing back hard against the waiter as he fucked me. I wanted that cock in me and I wanted it to go deeper and harder.

His cock made squishing noises as he fucked in and out because I was so wet! I was moaning pretty loud and he tried to use one hand to close my mouth. I just bit at his hand and continued to push back against his cock. He slapped me on my butt when I bit him and muttered something in his language, and that just pushed me over the top. I came like a fountain, it was like an explosion in my head, and only my grip on the balustrade stopped me from falling down. The waiter couldn't hold on much longer and he came too - I could feel the hot pulses in my pussy as he pushed in hard and came.

Once he was done, he just pushed me towards my clothes, got dressed and walked away without another word. I could barely move for a couple of minutes, but then I realized I was still naked in a public place. I dressed hurriedly and went to the bathroom to clean myself up so that Lokesh wouldn't suspect anything.

*****

"Wow, that was even more intense, Kajal." Ramya was confused. Did Kajal habitually cheat on her boyfriend?

Kajal could see that Ramya had mixed feelings. "I was ashamed of myself for cheating on Lokesh. I had let my body and all those drinks control me, you know," she said softly.


"Yeah, yeah.. It was a hot story though.. Thanks for confiding in me," Ramya said, and couldn't stop from imagining herself in that situation.

"We are almost there. Why don't you call Adarsh, give him my address and tell him to come there?" Kajal said, "Don't tell him anything else."

"Hmm.. ok.. What was your flat number?" Ramya asked as she pulled out her mobile.

******

Adarsh had quickly agreed to come over in half an hour, and Kajal was putting away her purchases while Ramya took a look around the flat. "You have a very nice place, Kajal," Ramya said, "and you've decorated it beautifully. Where did you get this from?" she asked pointing to a set of mask statues.


"Oh, thanks, Ramya. I got that during my trip to Cairo a few years ago. Sit down, relax. I am going to have a vodka before Adarsh gets here. Why don't you have one as well?"

"Umm.. no, Kajal.. I have never had alcohol before," Ramya sounded almost embarrassed to admit it.

"Oh. Don't worry. Vodka is very smooth when mixed with Orange juice. You'll feel better, especially after all the walking we did today," Kajal said, and added, "one drink will not make you drunk. Just enjoy." She didn't give Ramya a chance to protest and quickly mixed up a couple of strong screwdrivers with a lot of ice.

Ramya had been feeling nervous about meeting Adarsh along with Kajal, and quickly accepted the drink hoping it'll help. Before Kajal could caution her to take it easy with the drink, Ramya finished it off in a few quick gulps. It tasted to her as though the juice was just extra-bitter, but she didn't tell Kajal anything. Kajal just watched her for a minute and asked gently - "Maybe that was too weak, would you like another?"

"hmm.. are you sure that's okay, Kajal?" Ramya seemed to want reassurance from Kajal.

"Yeah, why not. Tomorrow is Sunday anyways. You can also crash here tonight." Kajal didn't wait for any response, mixed up another strong drink and handed it to Ramya. "Sip this slower though," she said.

"Thanks, Kajal." Ramya didn't gulp this one down, but even the second drink was done in under 10 minutes and Ramya was pleasantly buzzed.

"When Adarsh comes in, just introduce me as a friend and let me set it up, okay?" Kajal asked.

"Yes, sure, whatever you say," was the lazy response.

The doorbell rang after about 15 minutes. Kajal opened the door, and motioned for Adarsh to enter. Adarsh seemed surprised - he was expecting to meet Ramya alone. "Are you going to come in, or do I need to keep the door open?" Kajal snapped at him. He immediately hurried inside.

"This is my friend, Kajal," Ramya said as planned.

Adarsh didn't know how to react and just looked on mutely. "I know everything. Ramya asked for my advice and I think it's better that we go and inform your parents. Can you tell me why we should not do that?" Kajal asked.

"Kajal akka," Adarsh started stammering, this was not what he'd expected when he'd gotten the phone call from Ramya.

"Don't call me akka! I am not your sister, am I?" Kajal said angrily, "Call me Kajal."

"Kajal, please don't tell my parents. My father will kill me. I will do anything you tell me to do. I'll never do this again.." he said earnestly.

"Hmm.. Tell me, how old are you?" Kajal asked suddenly changing tracks.

"21."

"Really? Ramya told me that you were in your first year of college. Shouldn't you have finished college by now?" Kajal asked.

"Well. yeah. I got held back a couple of times in school," Adarsh muttered with a dark look, "I fell ill and couldn't write my exams."

"Yeah, I'm sure," Kajal said with a smirk, "Okay, here is the deal. If you become our friend, we will not say anything to anybody. You have to do everything I tell you, and be completely honest with me to become our friend. OK?"

"Yes, yes, sure. Anything!" Adarsh sensed a reprieve again.

"Firstly, tell me - did you tell anybody what you saw - in Ramya's bathroom?" Kajal asked, "Did you brag to any of your friends?" Ramya looked startled. That possibility hadn't even occurred to her.

"No no. How could I tell anybody," Adarsh said, "I would have gotten beaten up."

"Hmm.. Okay. You masturbated in front of Ramya this morning. Did you like it?" Kajal asked.

Adarsh blushed and just responded with a nod. He liked the direction this was going.


"Have you been with girls? Have you had sex?" Kajal asked with a smirk, she already suspected what the response would be.


"No, Kajal," Adarsh was blushing again, "I never had a girlfriend you see.."


"Hmm.. well.. today is your lucky day then. You are going to do exactly what I say, right?" Kajal asked, walking towards Adarsh, and slowly running her hands up and down her own body. She caressed her breasts standing right in front of Adarsh. His eyes grew big and he had an instant erection. All the while, Ramya was watching silently and wondering where Kajal was taking this. Kajal had promised to have Adarsh lick Ramya's pussy, and Ramya was waiting eagerly for a release.

"Do you want to touch me, Adarsh?" Kajal asked with a smile, and then slowly took off her t-shirt. She had a lacy black push-up bra on under it, and Adarsh couldn't take his eyes away from the sight of her sexy breasts.

"Wow! Her breasts are much bigger than Ramya's," he thought to himself, "will she really let me touch them!"

"Well?" Kajal said with a smile. Adarsh has been too busy drooling at her semi-naked body to respond.


"Yes... may I?" he managed to ask.

"Yes, but you must strip first," Kajal said and then removed her jeans with a teasing look at Adarsh.

Adarsh stripped off in record time, and his hard cock was bouncing around as he was literally panting with excitement. "Now?" he asked.

"Wait, let me take his off," Kajal said with a laugh as she unsnapped her bra and let him see her naked 34C breasts. She was pretty excited as well, and her nipples were standing erect as she looked at the naked guy standing in front of her. "It's a miracle he hasn't cum yet," she thought to herself, "maybe all that masturbation practice has given him some staying power."

Adarsh tentatively reached across and started fondling Kajal's breasts, and when she didn't protest, started twisting her nipples and gripping her breasts harder. "Take it easy, tiger," Kajal said with a laugh, "don't pull it off.. Do you want to suck on my nipples?"

It was Christmas come early for Adarsh. He eagerly licked and sucked on her breasts, and desperately hugged her upper body to his face. He was slobbering all over his breasts, and it was getting Kajal pretty aroused. Her pussy was already wet, and was starting to get hot. Even Ramya, sitting silently, was extremely aroused, and she had been caressing her own pussy while watching all the foreplay.


"All right, Adarsh. Time to make you a man. Come sit on this sofa," Kajal said, and got hold of Marsh's cock and led him to a sofa near to where Ramya was sitting. This was the first time somebody else was touching his cock, and Adarsh was in seventh heaven! His cock was harder than it had ever been before, and was dripping precum. He had to clench his jaws and fight for control so that he didn't cum too early. That's when things got better for him!

Kajal pushed him down on the sofa and then knelt down before him. Without saying anything, she just took his cock in her mouth and started sucking hard! Adarsh was delirious with lust. His cock was swallowed up in a hot, wet and soft mouth - all the suck and bobbing motions that Kajal was making was driving him nuts. Within seconds, he was moaning in passion and couldn't control himself anymore. He gripped the back of Kajal's head, held it and just started cumming. It was better than it had ever been! His eyes rolled up in his head and he kept cumming as wave after wave of pleasure washed over him.

Kajal had planned for this - she'd known that an inexperienced virgin boy wouldn't last long and had purposely wanted to drain the first load so that she could have fun with him. She kept swallowing as Adarsh pumped ropes of cum into her mouth, and when she was done, she sat back, naked except for her high-cut panties and asked him with a smile, "How was that, Adarsh?"

"Wow," was all that Adarsh could manage to say.

Ramya was aroused beyond belief watching the hot blowjob and watching the voluptuous Kajal swallow Adarsh's load as though it was nothing. She was ready for her release and waited eagerly for Kajal to tell Adarsh what to do to her...

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ramya's Journey Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds