• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Hours Ch. 06

Office Hours Ch. 06

Saturday was not a happy day. Despite sleeping in until almost ten, Michaels came to groggy, drained, and bitter. She drank a couple of cups of black coffee while stirring up a big plate of scrambled eggs (one of the only things she knew how to cook). She ate while watching some inane program about teen entrepreneurs that had, for some awful reason, replaced the block of cartoons she used to watch as a kid on the local station. Michaels hadn't even finished her eggs before she became too annoyed by pretentious kids declaring how they were going to fix the world to watch another second. She turned off the TV as hard as a thumb on a rubber button allowed before dressing in her cleanest work suit and driving a few slow laps around the city in her old Volkswagen, chain smoking out the window until her mind felt numb enough to get on with the day.

Michaels pulled back into the Jacksonian, and cursed herself once for noticing first and foremost that Jason's hideous yellow bike was missing, then cursed herself again when she wondered if he was off visiting Lindsay Gregs.

This was the evening of Jason and Lindsday's precious photo show, the night that they practically had a date. The exhibit was probably nothing but nudes, and with free wine to boot! Despite what Jason thought, Michaels had been to such functions before, and the servers never carded anyone for refreshments. Both he and Lindsay would get sloppy on cheap red, stumble back to his little nerd hole on the 2nd floor, and...

Dr. Michaels gulped several deep breaths as she slipped back into into her apartment.

Well, that was Jason's business. Hadn't she herself stumbled towards private places to do private things after too much cheap red when she was his age? Of course she had, and more often than she cared to remember. He was a dumb little kid and it was allowed. Expected. Jason was nineteen, for Chrissakes, just what could really be expected of him?

Yet Dr. Michaels still spent most of Saturday night struggling not to summon him. The mental image of Jason pawing around with Lindsay only to hear those three thumps on his ceiling and have to leave Lindsay to come running to her was just too priceless.

But Michaels' better self managed to win out, and she left Jason alone to his private affairs, just as she expected him to leave her be. It was a wise decision, and the right one, and was only reached after drinking five cans of beer and passing out in bed wearing her work blouse, socks, and nothing else.

Whatever Jason and Lindsay did or didn't do Saturday night, Jason belonged to Dr. Michaels all Sunday afternoon. She began with a spanking for making her drink so much the night before, then laid atop him for while, nipping his face and tonguing his throat while he massaged her ass through her robe. A long foot rub soon ensued, during which Michaels bravely endured Jason's blathering about the photography show without smacking him. Though she was bored practically to tears by his talk of aperture and color saturation, she made a point of not discouraging his love for photography. She may refuse to go to any shows, but she still let Jason show her his work from time to time and put up with spiels like this even though she knew he knew she didn't care. It wasn't just a hobby, after all, but an academic endeavor (albeit one that paled in importance to her own writing and rhetoric instruction). The kid wanted to be a journalist, and had already succeeded in getting a couple of short articles published in the campus newspaper. He was passionate about photojournalism factoring into his future career, and if this was his goal as a student then, as a teacher, the least she could was humor him.

Still, Dr. Michaels had her limits, and eventually cut her foot rub short just to shut him up.

Monday classes were just around the corner, and Michaels hadn't gotten anything done on Saturday. Yet she wasn't willing to send the pet away yet, so Michaels soon found herself lying on her stomach in the middle of the living room with a couple of pillows tucked under her tummy, grading quizzes and answering emails on her laptop, all the while slipping at a plus-size can of beer and occasionally mewling with pleasure as the pet crouched behind her, tonguing her asshole with the belt cinched around his neck.

"Ma'am?" Jason asked, coming up for air after almost an hour. "I was wondering, why-"

Dr. Michaels reached backwards and smacked the boy's ear. "Shut up! Deeper! Stop being so timid! And when did I say you shouldn't be fingering me, too?"

Jason obeyed, burring his face between Michaels' cheeks and twisting his tongue hard into the sensitive orifice as two thick fingers slipped inside her sopping pussy and began a slow, deep pumping. Michaels groaned long and loud with satisfaction as she sank her face towards the carpet, yanking on the belt to smash Jason's face harder against her body. She emerged a couple of minutes later to find that her nose had pressed approximately 400 V's onto the end of a letter of recommendation she had been composing for Jason to a local magazine in hopes of securing him an internship. Michaels chuckled and began a slow deletion, reveling in the irony of just how highly all those V's spoke to Jason's loyalty and work ethic. As such, she felt a bit more generous towards him.

"What were you saying?" Michaels asked, reaching back to hook her fingers in Jason's hair and press him even deeper into her ass for a few seconds. "Go on, kiddo."

Michaels let go of Jason's head, and he emerged from behind her with a controlled but definite gasp. The good boy gained some composure, took a few gulps from the bottle of water she had bought for him, and gave her asshole a few solid licks before asking, "Why did you decide to become a teacher?"

Michaels sighed, and her hand tensed in anticipation of hitting him once more. Here he was again, probing at her when he thought her guard was down.

And yet...it was a perfectly fair question, the sort that any average student she wasn't fucking might ask, and which, as a teacher, she felt deserved an honest response.

Yet Michaels still surprised herself by just how honest she was ready to be almost the moment she opened her mouth.

"Well...I can't honestly say I ever wanted to teach. At all. Believe it or not, I wanted to be a translator, of all things. A French translator." Michales paused, waiting for some sign of judgment or derision from Jason. But the pet said nothing, using his tongue only to continue massaging her ass. And so, slowly, Michaels continued. "I was a Francophile as a teenager. The annoying kind, who mocked friends and family for not watching French movies, then mocked them further for watching Amelie with dubbing instead of subtitles."

"Delicatessen is better anyway," Jason offered between slurps.

Michaels reached back and gave him a hard knuckle to the scalp. "Don't you start with me!" She took a deep breath. "Anyway! Here's the real ironic part," she said, rolling her eyes at herself. "To this day, I can't speak French. I tried. I tried long and hard, putting in extra time with my professors, using CD and computer programs...And despite it all, I probably couldn't successfully order escargot in Paris. So, halfway through my bachelors, I dropped out of French courses. I started taking on a lot of English lit and writing. And, well, what can I say? It was a good fit. Chaucer and Shakespeare and Austen just naturally slid right into my comfort zone. It felt like the next best thing."

"The problem was," Michaels continued, "I had no idea what I was going to do with all this training in a language I already spoke. Being a successful literary translator right out the gate had always been the plan. So instead, when I got my degree I just followed my friends into grad school, hoping to figure it out along the way. Most of my classmates planned to go into teaching, and would wax poetic about how idealistic their lives as teachers were going to be...nothing but intellectual conversations over coffee and wine in mood-lit parlors and coffee shops. Modern day salons where they would mold young minds by day and hone the understanding of literature by evening."

Michaels heart was pounding. She couldn't believe she was about to tell the boy this. "And, well...by the time I started taking that little fantasy seriously, my social life had kind of unraveled. Most of my friends had graduated and moved away, and I had drifted apart from the rest. This notion of becoming a professor being a ticket to a world of intellectual camaraderie...it appealed to me."

"But it didn't work out that way?" Jason asked when Dr. Michaels was quiet for awhile.

She shook her head. "It didn't work out. I don't hate my colleagues, it's just..." Michaels sighed. "No, no, I do hate them. I just wish I didn't."

"Well, you still have other friends."

"Of course I do!" Michaels said, a beat too late to be convincing.

Jason quietly slurped away at her ass and pumped his fingers in her pussy for awhile before both tongue and hand fell still. He raised his head a bit and nuzzled her tailbone, his shaggy hair tickling her ass cheeks. "I'm your friend, Ma'am."

Michaels groaned and buried her face in her arms. "Don't be weird, Jason. Of course we're not friends. You're a pathetic little boy and I'm a grown woman. And guess what? Even if I was ten years younger, you'd still be pathetic and I still wouldn't be your friend."

"If you say so," Jason said with more than a whiff of amused condescension.

Michaels was annoyed by his tone, but couldn't help but get lost in the boy's tongue and busy fingers. She forgot about the letter on her laptop and kept her face buried in her arms, moaning as Jason perfectly synched his tonguing to his fingering. God, it was almost obnoxious how easily could switch off her brain! Soon the pet made a bold move and reversed ministrations, sucking at her pussy while he inserted a brazen finger into Michaels' ass. Michaels bit her own arm through a rasping yelp of pleasure, writhing and bucking her hips towards the boy's face and pulling on the belt.

Yet...it just just wasn't enough. She couldn't come. The idiot pet had thrown her all off kilter.

Michaels kicked the pet away and rolled onto her back, bracing her feet on his shoulders and tugging the belt around his neck until he started to choke. Not badly, and not for long. Just enough to remind him that she was in charge, and that every breath in his lungs was a tiny little gift to her.

Dr. Michaels then sprung to her feet, smoothing down her robe. She yanked the belt, and the pet obediently heeled, nuzzling her ankle. Michaels then began to tug Jason along on all fours, walking him in slow circles around her messy living room.

"I know what you're saying," Michales said, yanking Jason along in a pointless circuit over dirty laundry and stray beer cans. "You think I'm some sad, old loser. Don't you, Jason?"

Jason shook his shaggy head, all that ridiculous light brown hair sending whiffs of coconut towards Michaels. "Of course not, Ma'am!You're everything-"

Dr. Michaels gave a hard snap of her foot into Jason's balls, sending him hissing to the floor. Yet he managed to rally almost immediately, and kept shambling along, gasping as he did his best to keep his cheek pressed against Michaels' calf.

"Is Ted my friend?" Michaels asked. "No he's not. Are you? Ha!" Michaels slammed her heel into Jason's ass hard enough to level him flat. Yet, once again, the boy patiently rose back up onto all fours and continued crawling at her feet. "I don't need either of you. Fuck, Jason, don't you get it? I like being alone!"

The boy didn't seem to be listening, clambering about on hands and knees while grinning at the floor. Ugh, insufferable child! Michaels yanked the belt around Jason's neck hard and dragged him to a dark corner of the living room, where she had readied a bowl.

"Slurp it," Michaels commanded, giving the bowl a tap with her toe.

Jason immediately obeyed, dipping his face into the bowl and lapping up the blue liquid with his tongue. Mouthwash. Michaels was far from done with the pet this evening, and damn if she was going to learn what her own ass tasted like.

Jason gargled and spit, yet Michaels tugged his leashed and pressed her foot down against the back of his head and demanded he gargle again. The boy did, and then a third time, and finally Dr. Michaels walked him over to the couch and commanded him to sit, taking the belt from his neck as she did so. Jason was hard as possible, his prick standing up almost straight and slick from the tip down. The sight made Michaels laugh, and she teased the dribbling head with several hard flicks.

The bite on the pet's hip was healing nicely. Yet Michaels noted with pleasure, and only a twinge of guilt, that the wound would probably never fade entirely. The dark marks of her teeth would eventually fade to white, but would never truly go away.

Michaels gave the bite a kiss, and Jason's cock another flick, before standing and loosing the sash of her robe, letting the silken garment fall to the floor. Jason sucked a small gasp through his teeth. She stood naked before the boy and watched his eyes glaze over with reverence and lust. He reached out and began to stroked his hands up and down her hips. Soon his fingers were grazing swirls over her belly, up to her breasts, down along either side of her spine and over her ass. Dr. Michaels allowed it all, and allowed herself a few seconds of closed eyed moaning, before backhanding Jason hard across the face.

Michales wrapped an iron grip around the base of Jason's aggressive cock and slid it into her body as she straddled the boy's lap.

In almost perfect unison, she and Jason let out guttural sighs of satisfaction.

Michaels began a furious, grinding bounce atop her pet, hooking her fingers into his hair with one hand while circling the other hand over the clit only milometers above the pussy eating up the boy's young, eager cock. She leaned down and kissed him deep, her tongue stinging lightly from the waft of cool mouthwash still dominating his palette.

After several minutes, Michaels remembered why she loved this position so much. She could ride her pet while he was perfectly positioned to service her breasts at the same the time. He kissed and caressed, and even gave her nipples an occasional, careful, light nip. Michales, in turn, didn't even have to bend to smack the kid, snarl in his face, yank his hair, bite his ears, claw his back hard enough to leave angry red welts. And always there was that minty, sweet mouth, so eager to receive her tongue.

Soon Jason's thrusting reached the perfect frequency to match Michaels' pounding, and Michaels felt a familiar electricity growing in her abdomen. She released a gurgling whimper and wrapped her arms tight around Jason's head, squeezing his face tight against her chest. She buried her own face into the top of his head, biting his scalp through all that ridiculous coconut hair. The boy's body felt so hot, his hard chest pressed against her, his breath gasping over her skin. And the moaning, oh the delicious moans! The boy was more than half insane with rapture from their merged bodies.

And all the while Michaels' legs and hips worked on autopilot, very nearly beyond her ability to control any more. Up, down. Up, down. It was an impulse almost as necessary as breathing, if every breath brought not just life but pure joy. Jason's cock was, if not a part of her, then a medicine that her every cell craved. It was comfortable and familiar in the best way.

All at once Michaels pulled away from Jason. She titled her head and panted up towards the ceiling for a few moments. Jason tried to lean forward and kiss his breasts, but she slapped him away. For a couple of long minutes, they both sat gulping air and sweating cold sweat in silence. At last Michaels began bucking atop Jason again, but slowly. Almost gently. She goaded Jason's face back into her breasts with a few pats, and rested her chin atop his head as she rode him with smooth, deep grinds for over half an hour.

But then, without warning, Dr. Michaels grabbed Jason's hair at the back of his head and forced his head back so far he was staring at the wall above the couch. She held him like that as she began to hard fuck the pet once more.

"Okay," she almost whispered. "Alright, yes, we are a...type of friends, I suppose. But..."

But what? Dr. Michaels felt so flooded with possibilities and exceptions and declarations and denials that her voice locked up.

She released Jason's head and the kid quickly leaned forward to kiss her chin, smiling like a maniac.

Michaels sighed and dug her fingers into the back of Jason's neck as she continued to fuck him. "I know you think I'm lonely, Jason, but I really do like to be alone, alright?" she said. "It isn't complicated or tragic."

Jason thudded his forehead against her chest and seemed to be gather his thoughts for awhile.

"I still worry about you, Ma'am," the pet said at last, and Michaels lost a beat in her tpounding atop him at the sincere sadness in his voice. She slowed her thrusting, and the boy nuzzled his head up against her neck to talk. "I don't like how comfortable you are with being alone. I actually get how you just hate pretty much everyone. I honestly do! But then you go and take things even further, and well...You just hate everything, don't you, Ma'am? Everything. Beyond Jane Austen and Alistair Gray, I don't think I've ever heard you state actually liking anything since becoming your student."

Michales rolled her eyes. "That's stupid, Jason. You don't even know me."

The kid looked her in the eyes as she continued to slam down atop his lap. "I don't?" Michaels growled and started to fuck the boy harder.

Yet the boy wasn't done. "You never even smile," he said, a rasp in his voice. "Sometimes when we're playing, yeah, in private, but never when you're out the real world. Not once."

"Oh, shut up, Jason!" Michaels barked, slamming a knuckle into the side of his head.

But the child would not keep his mouth closed.

"I don't know what do, Ma'am...you say you're not lonely, you say you're okay...but I know you're not happy. You're not a happy person. You're not okay. You just...you break my heart. And I worry. I worry so much."

Dr.Michales squeezed Jason against her chest as she rolled her eyes and shook her head at the ceiling.

"I'm fine, you little idiot," she said. "I know your simple teenage mind has a hard time grasping adult concepts, but I'm living with things like bills and debts on top of my full time job trying to teach morons like you. It's hard. It sucks. I don't walk around grinning, but I manage. And it's all my own problem to deal with. Jason...you're too young to stress over fixing me. I don't want you worrying about it. Damnit, it's not your job to worry about me!"

The pet leaned up from her breasts and pecked Dr. Michaels' lips. "Honestly, Ma'am? If I'm any type of friend to you, then yes it is."

Dr. Michaels never managed to to come that evening. She fucked her young pet for nearly an hour more before wordlessly dismissing him with a few sharp snaps of the wrist. After Jason left, Michaels drank a beer naked on her couch before heading to bed. She masturbated for awhile, trying to finish what Jason had started, but to no real avail. And so she stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours, and probably was, trying and failing to weave fantasies that might soothe her, and despairing when she just couldn't.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Hours Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds