• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • America's Sweethearts Ch. 01

America's Sweethearts Ch. 01

The best gig I've ever had in my "jack-of-all" trades life was getting to shoot the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders calendar in Cancun.

It's a dream of any red-blooded American male to chase after, and hook up with, the cheerleaders from their favorite team, and in my opinion, biased though it probably is, the Cowboys' cheerleaders are the hottest.

They are called "America's Sweethearts" for a reason, after all.

And one of the first girls I got to work with was this smoking hot blonde named Sydney Durso, who also happened to have amazing long legs and an incredible rack, to boot.

So of course I spent a good amount of my time photographing her also trying to get into her pussy, and it finally seemed to be working on the last night of her shoot.

"Hey Syd...want to come check out some of these shots?" I asked her once I had gotten all the shots that I needed from her, so that we could decide which ones we were going to use, not only for the calendar, but the swimsuit magazine the team does, too.

"I'm sure they're all great if you took them John," Sydney flirtatiously answers me, winking at me in a way that was rapidly making my cock grow hard in my pants.

The fact that she had been growing more and more flirtatious with me as the shoot went on wasn't helping, so I decided to call her bluff and see how far it would get me.

"You really shouldn't lead me on like that unless you're prepared to actually sleep with me Sydney," I teased her, looking her tight, fuckable body up and down in the skimpy blue swimsuit she was wearing.

"I know you want me John, but you also know I have a boyfriend that I'm pretty serious with," she told me as we looked over the shots, her hand squeezing my arm as my dick continued to try and free itself to take a run at her.

"And you know I don't care about that Sydney," I told her as I kissed her, feeling her start to return it after a few seconds and noticing just how isolated this part of the beach was as I squeezed her tit through the swimsuit, "and I also don't see your man anywhere around here. Do you?"

"UH...GOD..." she whispered as I kissed her neck and squeezed her tit through the bikini top again, throwing her head back as she started to react to what I was doing to her, which only made me grow even bolder.

"UH...please don't do this...I've never cheated on him before..." she moaned as I squeezed her other tit and lowered the straps on her bikini top, starting to turn up the heat even more as I began to suck on her tits and pushed her down onto the blanket that I had laid down to do my shooting on.

"There's a first time for everything Sydney. No one's out here right now, so why don't we have a little fun to celebrate the end of the shoot baby?" I asked her as I straddled her, Sydney pulling my clothes off as I pulled her bikini bottoms down and started running my dick along her tight, pouty pussy lips as we made out, her hands on the back of my head as I slid my dick along her cunt lips again.

"OHGOD...I want you so bad...I can't deny it anymore..." she whispered as I ran my dick over pussy again, starting to slide it into her when she put a stop to things.

"If we're gonna do this, at least let me suck it for you first baby," she whispered as she works herself to her knees and wrapped her hands around my dick as she started to stroke it.

"SHIT...that's it...suck it for me Syd..." I hissed as she wrapped her lips around my dick and started to suck on it, rapidly losing her inhibitions as she sucked my dick right there on the beach.

"MMM...this is a hot cock John...I bet it'll feel good in my tight little pussy later..." she teased me as she came off of my dick, only to go right back to work on it, bobbing her head back and forth on it as I started to work her pussy over with my fingers.

"OHGOD...suck it Sydney...you're wet already baby..." I whispered to her as I slid a few fingers into her slick cunt and felt her walls wrap around them as I started to finger her pussy while she worked over my dick, both of us nearing monstrous orgasms as we pleasured each other on the beach towel.

"UH...FUCK..." she moaned from around my dick as she felt my fingers plunging into her slutty fuckhole, her hands wrapping around my dick as I slid it to the back of her throat and prepared to shoot my first load of the night.

"Gonna cum Sydney," I whispered as I thrust my hips into her face and came down her throat, my slutty little cheerleader just smiling at me as she drank it all down and kissed me, laying down on the beach towel and parting her legs as I pushed my dick up against her tight little cunt.

"Take me," she whispered in her sluttiest voice as I mounted her and slid into her, "fuck my pussy, baby. I see the way you look at me and it really juices my cunt up for you."

"I've wanted to do this to you ever since I started working with you Sydney," I told her as I started to thrust into her, her long legs up on my shoulders as I felt her walls starting to wrap around me, her back arching as I started fucking her right there on the deserted beach.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me John...you feel so good inside me..." she moaned as she threw her head back, her elbows resting on the beach towel as I drove my cock into her over and over again, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as I felt her walls starting to tug at it.

"SHIT...so tight Sydney...not gonna last long baby...are you protected?" I asked her as I felt her pussy clamping down a little tighter on my dick, wanting to cum in her, but not wanting to risk anything, either.

"SHIT...fuck me...fuck my pussy...cum inside me..." she purred as she threw her head back and started to push her hips into mine as her legs hooked into my back, her walls putting my dick in a vise grip as she shot her cream all over it and I gave her a few harder thrusts and exploded deep within her tight, hot pussy.

"FUCK...OHGOD...it feels so good cumming in you Syd..." I whispered to her as I thrust into her a few more times and dumped the rest of my sticky load into her before pulling out of her.

"MMM...if you want my ass...come and get it..." she whispered as she kissed me and then got on her hands and knees for me as I grabbed her hips and ran my dick along her pussy lips before sliding it into her tight ass and starting to hammer away inside her bowels.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck...my...slutty...ass..." she moaned as I roughly drove my dick in and out of her ass, yanking on her blonde hair every now and then to thrust a little harder and deeper into her.

"SHIT...such a tight, hot little ass...I bet you're gonna let me cum inside it, too..." I teased her as I grabbed her hips a little tighter, feeling her sphincter muscles ripping and pulling on my cock as I thrust into her ass once more and shot my load deep into her bowels.

"OHGOD...cum in my ass..." she whispered when she felt my cum erupting into her shitter, slamming it into my dick as I held it inside of her for a few seconds and then pulled it out of her.

"Want to go for a dirty swim baby?" I asked her as we were making out on the beach towel, which was now being covered with puddles of both of our juices as they leaked from all of her holes.

"If you want my pussy again, all you have to do is ask John," she teased me as she led me out into the water by the hand and kissed me deeply as she threw her legs around me and I guided my dick into her tight pussy again.

"OHGOD...UH..." she purred into my ear as she felt me entering her burning hot cunt again, her walls wrapping tightly around it as I started to thrust in and out of her again.

"FUCK...OHGOD...I've never done this kind of thing before..." she whispered through her moans as I hammered into her pussy, her walls wrapping tighter and tighter around my dick with every thrust I made into her.

"SHIT...right there...make this horny cheerleader bitch cum for you again baby..." she moaned when she felt my dick slide against her g-spot, her hips starting to push into mine as her walls clamped down on it again as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Come on...cum for me Sydney..." I whispered to her as she pushed her hips into mine and squeezed her legs around me even tighter as she came hard all over my dick, her back arching as she threw her head back and I started hammering into her pussy even harder.

"FUCK...here it comes Syd..." I whispered to her as I pushed my dick balls-deep inside of her and shot my second load of the night into her, her walls squeezing on my dick as I sent shot after shot of my cum deep into her cunt, draining my balls into her for the second time that night before pulling out of her for the last time.

"When we get back to Dallas...we might just have to do this again...you're a way better fuck than my man is John..." she whispered to me as we got dressed and gathered our things to head back to the hotel.

"Or we could go back to the hotel and continue this right now Sydney," I told her as she gave me a kiss and slipped me her extra room key, walking with me back to the hotel before we decided what we would be doing with the rest of our night.

"If the other girls don't want to give you any pussy, come on up to my room and you can have mine again any time you want it John," she told me, squeezing my dick, as she headed off to go back to her room, leaving me with a case of blue balls, despite having fucked her several times already that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • America's Sweethearts Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1042 milliseconds