• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 20

Jen and Mike Ch. 20

123456

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

This chapter has no sex, sorry. It is more a final setup before the events of Jenny and Jesse's first weekend with Scott and Allie.

*****

Thursday

Mike was the first to wake up in the Andrew's house the next morning. That really was no surprise because when he fell asleep the night before the sounds of sex were still coming strong out of his old bedroom. The four women in there showed no signs of slowing down or stopping when sleep finally took him.

Unlike two nights ago when he had awoken from his sleep because of a nightmare image he had slept well this night. It surprised him mildly that he was able to sleep undisturbed and soundly even with all the activity in the other room. Instead of nightmares his dreams this night were filled with visuals of orgies and in them he was actually a participant. Yes he was still being cuckolded in his dreams but he was also playing.

The enormity of what had occurred for him yesterday in his old bedroom struck him then. Not only had he had incestuous intercourse with his daughter but it was the only pussy he had ever been in since he met Jen. That coupled with the fact of Jesse actually having an orgasm on his undersized penis left him with feelings this morning he couldn't identify.

He knew he should be ashamed of himself for having sex with his daughter but he wasn't. Maybe because they had crossed the boundary of incest between the two of them orally the week before it didn't shock him as much. The way it had happened too was a shock to him and not an unpleasant one. He had discovered another layer of his desire to be humiliated last night when Jesse had stepped up and took him on as her pet. She had taken control of him the whole night and by the end of it had declared herself his mistress, a title that he readily acknowledged.

Of course before the night was totally over she had backed off of the mistress role and resumed her role as his daughter. But while she controlled him it made him feel powerless over anything going on and he had loved it. Even when she sat herself down on his cock she had kept the game going between them. She was very quick to admonish him when he slipped into a sentimental moment and referred to her as his "Pumpkin." She clearly wanted him to understand his place in the new growing dynamic of the Andrews household when it came to sexual relations.

Last night she had commanded him to ask her permission anytime he wanted to masturbate or have sex with his own wife. After the playing was through last night he'd cringed at such a command and hoped it was part of the game. Now the next morning he actually found himself getting aroused again at having to approach his daughter to have sex with his wife. Once again his need and desire to feel humiliation was thinking for him.

He was also wondering how Jenny felt about his and Jesse's encounter last night. She actually appeared to be pleased when they had finished. He found it odd that she would, considering her obsession with keeping him to herself all through the years of them playing the game in their youth. Maybe it was just another sign of her attachment to her new lover, Jesse. Maybe Jesse had really taken his place in her heart and mind and it was no longer as important to her to keep him exclusive.

He didn't think that was entirely true though. She'd still exhibited a serious jealous streak over his upcoming trip to the coast to visit Jasmine. Even after twenty years she still bristled whenever Jasmine's name came up. It was something that he'd never understood, the whole insecurity she had over the pretty blonde newscaster. He'd never demonstrated any desire to be nothing but acquaintances with her or maybe borderline friends.

Jasmine was a beautiful woman no doubt, she seemed to have everything Jen had in the looks department plus large tits. She was also a natural blonde which in Jen's eyes made her a threat to his devotion of his wife. Maybe it was the tits that made Jen jealous but if she had thought it out they shouldn't have. He worshipped Jen's boobs event though they were at best girlish in their size. To him they were the perfect size and fit so nicely in his hands and mouth that he never wanted anymore.

However now that it was twenty years later and having just witnessed a lesbian orgy that boggled the mind the night before his approach towards larger breasts might have changed. Three of the women in the room last night had very large breasts, all of them natural and beautifully shaped. Jesse, Cheryl and Stacie were all very well endowed and it was quite the sight last night. He watched their breasts shake and bounce all night long and wanted badly to play with them. It was the first time he could ever remember finding anyone's breasts more interesting then Jen's.

Putting aside his thoughts of breasts he found himself reliving the feeling of being inside Jesse. It had felt so warm and moist the way her pussy had swallowed his cock. It was wrong on every level of modern day society but on an animalistic level it had felt amazing. He knew that his daughter had been a virgin up until the previous weekend. However she was not really tight because of the size of the dildo that she had been getting regularly fucked with. But instead of being tight she had learned a natural ability to squeeze down on his cock while it was inside her. It had felt like heaven, almost like a glove that had kept grasping and releasing his penis.

Even outside the surprising coupling between the two of them he kept seeing changes in his relationship with Jesse. He felt her growing more mature every day and felt her desire to make sure he was included in the game as a sincere expression of her love for him. He didn't harbor any illusions that she had the same kind of love for him as she felt for her mother but she wasn't going to let him be left out either. He had serious concerns of loss of respect from her when she found out the true nature of his desires but instead she had adapted his kink into her love for him. She was growing quite masterful at knowing what made him tick and had even pushed the envelope to it's limits last night with the mistress/sub development.

So against all the odds of it happening he had woken up today feeling more at ease with the new lifestyle in their house than he had on any day since it all started. Now if he could get through this coming weekend in one piece mentally and physically he'd be a very happy man. Somehow though he knew in his gut it wasn't going to be a case of balmy seas and smooth sailing. It never could be when Scott was involved and he wondered what surprises would pop up.

As he lay in his sofa bed thinking he heard the door to the master bedroom open and saw Jesse come out. She was walking kind of gingerly and was wiping sleep from her eyes. He knew she had to be tired because the orgy in his old room had gone on forever last night. How wild had life become in the Andrew's house in just a week and a half? Well when you consider that in their twenty plus years of being married Jenny and him had only been in an orgy situation once. He didn't participate in that one at all though. He just watched as Jenny and her best friend Allie fucked two guys together in front of his face. So in one week and a half of his wife and him renewing their game he was a witness and slight participant in one of the dirtiest orgies he could ever imagine.

Jesse headed off to the bathroom not noticing that he was awake. He waited and then heard the toilet flush. When she came out she finally noticed her dad sitting up in his new bed. She really wanted to go back to bed, not to fuck but to get more sleep. Her and Cheryl had classes later in the morning and could sleep in for awhile. She decided to spend a few minutes with her dad though.

"Hey daddy, how's my favorite pet this morning?" she said with a little grin. She was picking up right where she left off last night.

Mike just shook his head at the continuation of Jesse's new contribution in their game. He held back a smile because he needed to try and reassert himself a little bit here.

"Pumpkin, please lets keep the pet references in game okay sweetie?" he asked softly.

"Hmmm daddy wouldn't you be happy if we were always playing the game. If you were always my pet and I could be your mistress. I mean we all live here together and with all the sex going on is there ever a time when we aren't playing in some way." Jesse said in light but serious tone.

"Honey, I don't think... Well I just don't want things to spiral out of control. I don't want you to forget..."

Jesse knew his thoughts even as they were entering his head. She was starting to really understand her father's desires and fears.

"Daddy, I will never ever forget who you are and what you mean to me. I just think it might be more fulfilling if we keep the game going. I mean why take breaks and flip flop back and forth as if we can just go back to being a normal family. Things are sooo different around here now that to try and play normal is more the act then the other way around. I promise I'll be a gentle and good mistress for you, I'll look out for you and make sure you don't get hurt." Jesse said seductively.

As she said it she could see her father's small erection slightly tenting the sheet covering his groin. She knew she'd opened a new door last night with her father in so many ways. She was also confident that he enjoyed it all even if it was verbally very rough at times. Of course the reward he got was beyond anything she ever thought she would do. When she sat on his cock and took her own father into her pussy she completed the incestuous possibilities in her own home.

She was in love with her own mother and done just about every imaginable sex act with her already. Then after last night she had now had sucked and fucked her own father's cock. He had even given her an orgasm last night with his less than average size penis, something that shocked everyone in the bedroom especially her mother.

"Sweetie I just don't know, I mean I know I trust you...It's just that ..."

Jesse decided to gamble once more, "Pet, I thought I told you last night how to address me! I see that all this has that little cock of yours standing up again. I just bet it'd like a repeat of what it got last night wouldn't it?"

"Oh god...yes...mistress it would...your pet would like that very much!"

Jesse giggled and actually petted her father's head in a loving way. It was in the manner that one would stroke the family pet.

"Well my cucky daddy, that isn't going to happen again anytime soon. I just did that last night to show you what might be possible if you are really good." she teased him. "I do know though that you need some relief for that little cock there. Be a good pet and ask nicely and I will let you stroke yourself."

Mike was in a daze of conflicting feelings right now. He had to try and reestablish some control here but a big part of him didn't want to. It felt good to give control to his daughter, to a dominant woman. He knew it wouldn't feel good if he believed there was any malicious intent in any of what she was doing or saying. She was just taking the game to another level, one that he and Jenny had never explored. Did he really want to turn control of his orgasms over to her though. Did he really want to have to ask his own daughter for permission to play with himself?

As he asked himself that question he felt his cock getting harder. There's my answer he thought to himself. He had always allowed his cock to make his decisions in his cuckold lifestyle and it was speaking loud and clear right now. He did wonder about how she could actually control him and keep him from masturbating when he was alone. He was curious so he asked her like she wanted.

"Mistress Jesse, may I please myself. I really need it and it will hurt if I can't please myself! I promise to be a good cucky for you and your mom but please..."

"Hmmm needs some work daddy, but go ahead let me watch you stroke that little cock for me. When you cum do it in your hand and feed it to me!"

Mike looked at his daughter as he stroked himself. He took in the vision of her naked body sitting right next to him and before he knew it he was spurting into his open palm. He immediately felt ashamed and embarrassed because of the need to ask permission to do what he just did. He held his hand out and watched his own daughter lap his cum off his hand like a cat. She even purred as she drank it down.

"Do you see daddy, wasn't that fun? I know it will take some getting used to and I promise there will still be Jesse moments between us. Special father daughter moments that have nothing to do with sex. They will just be the exception not the norm for us. I really think you will take to this as much as I will because of the bond of trust we have."

"Oh god, Jesse, things are seriously fucked around here now! I mean I'm having the time of my life sexually but life is so different for all of us. I guess keeping the game going all the time is worth a try, Can I just use your proper title though when it involves something sexual. I still want my pumpkin and my little girl to be there for me too."

"Okay daddy, I think that'll work fine. Just remember that anytime you want sex whether it's with mommy or with yourself you need your mistress's permission. Can I trust you to always ask me?"

"Yes mistress you can trust me. I promise to ask you whenever I need relief," he told her while reaching out for a hug.

Jesse returned his hug and whispered in his ear, "Daddy always remember our word if it gets too crazy. Even as your mistress you have that, okay?"

Mike pulled back and smiled, nodded his head yes and sincerely said, "Thank you mistress, I love you."

"I love you too pet, but understand it isn't a romantic love. I still love you as my daddy and now as my pet. I am IN LOVE with mommy and you know it's different, right? I don't want to confuse you with what happened last night."

"Jesse I understand, I just wanted you to know I love you. As your dad and now as your...pet. I will always want you to be happy but never expect anything you cant give."

"Thanks daddy, like I said I don't want to confuse you because then we couldn't play anymore and I really do like drinking your cum!"

After he watched Jesse's gorgeous young ass turn and walk back into the bedroom he got up. He had been smart the night before and gathered all the clothes he would need for today. It's not that he didn't want to disturb the privacy of the four lovers in what used to be his bed, he needed to get moving early. He knew that if he went in there it would lead to him getting worked up again and he couldn't afford to be late today.

Since he was skipping Friday's classes to get an early flight to the coast he needed to make sure all his ducks were in a row today. So he jumped in the shower and made a pot of coffee, making enough for all the girls too. He took a moment and scribbled a note addressed to all of his 'tormentors' from the night before and headed out to start the day.

Jesse was wide awake when she went back into the bedroom. She was excited to let her mother know about her talk with her dad this morning. She was totally pleased that he agreed with her about keeping the game active all the time in the house. She hadn't mentioned anything about outside the house but knew that wouldn't be smart. What they all did in private was their business and they didn't need to expose it to people who wouldn't understand. Then she thought to herself 'even I don't understand it all sometime.'

Even though she didn't fully understand what drove her father and mother's desires it was much easier to understand Jenny. Her motivation to play the game was to get as much uninhibited sex as possible. In the process she helped fulfill Mike's need for humiliation. She might not understand the reasons but she was quickly developing a remarkable knack for giving her father as much as he could handle in the new game.

Her introduction of a bdsm theme into the game seemed to just push him further into his desired kink. She was thrilled with the idea of actually being her own father's mistress. It would be very different than other mistress/pet relationships that she had read about. It would involve negligible sex between her and her pet but was designed to just increase his feelings of inadequacy and submission. He would get sex from her but at her discretion and even then it would be mainly for her own pleasure not his.

She knew that there would be a long talk with her lover about this new chapter in the game but felt that Jenny would give her the leeway needed to play with it. Oddly enough the idea had stemmed form some verbal banter between Jenny and herself on the ride back from the city on Sunday. The two of them had some fun playing a sub role to the other. It had switched so both had a taste of calling each other mistress but it had intrigued her.

Through the week leading up to last night she had read a lot on-line about dom/sub relationships. She knew that she didn't want that kind of relationship with her mom but if anyone was ever tailor made for it Mike was one. The whole basis of her father's kink revolved around feeling less than, it almost screamed a need to be led. She didn't find any interest in the physical sides of what she read about and had no desire to explore that.

There was one aspect to a cuckolding relationship that did interest her but she had a feeling it might push things too far so. She had seen women control their men's orgasms through the use of a tiny cage that encompassed the penis and didn't allow for any masturbation. When her father agreed to give her control over his orgasms or sexual release she toyed with the idea again in her head. She wasn't going to bring it up though unless her dad disobeyed her and she caught him. Then she might think about asking him to wear one.

She found herself suddenly soaked down in her pussy at the feeling of control that she was getting right now. She looked down at the other 3 women in the bed still sleeping soundly and looked at the clock. It was only seven fifteen and her and Cheryl didn't have class till eleven. It was the one class they both shared. Plenty of time for some early morning fun but her pussy was actually sore from all the games they had played last night. They had only stopped three hours ago after exhaustion took them all. Then it just seemed natural that they fell asleep with Jenny and her in one embrace and Cheryl and Stacie in the other.

Cheryl and Stacie had surprised her some what in the dynamic being played out between them. It was clear that while Stacie was open to almost anything in bed she needed a guiding hand. Cheryl had taken the reigns eagerly on that role and was poised to settle in and lead her mother deeper and deeper into debauchery.

With that Jesse settled in between her mother's gorgeous thighs and pushed them apart. She settled in for an early morning snack of soaked pussy. Cheryl was stirred by all of Jesse's moving around on the bed and decided she would wake her own mom the same way.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds