• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie Goes To the Movies Ch. 02

Annie Goes To the Movies Ch. 02

Code 11

Stan (black security guard
Chris (young exec)
Edward (Lawyer, older like Mr. Sanders, the Owner)
Mr. Sanders
Jack (video guy, long haired)

"Sir, this was a code 11," the Security guy said. She reached up to fasten a few more of the buttons on the dress to hide her still swollen breasts a bit more, but Stan, the guard, said "Don't do that," and brushed her hands away.

She bit her lip, and nodded, and tried to not think about the fact that her belly was tumbling, that her pussy was still pulsing from the orgasms she had had. She had been rescued, she told herself.

"So, we've had some troubles with guys trying to take liberties with young women, Ms. Kinley." Chris, the youngest of the three business men smiled down at her.

He reached out, and touched her belly below her breasts with the back of one finger, then immediately withdrew it.

"It – it was very disturbing," she said softly. Stan put his big, warm hand on her shoulder, and she shot him a smile of thanks, trying to forget how he had found her, bouncing between two complete strangers like some common whore.

Anne swallowed – "That's Mrs. Kinley, sir," she said breathily, and then nodded as he began talking about the need to do something about this. He glanced at her breasts occasionally, and Anne had to admit the dress did rather hug her body quite tightly. It was also easy to see that her large, puffy, pointy nipples were even now quite stiff.

One of the other men had been making a call, and now a long haired young man with a slim build and a quiet, intense face came in and unpacked a few cameras.

Edward came forward: "Don't worry, Mrs. Kinley, this is all just procedure – here, sign this form next to the red X right here – that's right, it is just a simple release for the video – see, everything is regulation, the camera on the tripod is already filming – see the red light?"

"Yes," Anne nodded, and sat down on the couch after she signed the form Edward was holding – it had been just what he said. Stan sat down next to her and continued rubbing her shoulder.

"Do you want us to call anyone, Mrs. Kinley?" he asked. "I am an off duty police officer, and we are holding those scumbags right now." Of course, this last part was a lie. His hand felt good rubbing her shoulder.

Chris handed her a large shot; she licked the powder off the side of the glass. It looked like powdered sugar but it did have a funny, lingering aftertaste. He stood there chatting to her; Stan's hand moved around and was now rubbing up and down her straight back. It comforted the young wife for some reason.

Chris was handing her another shot, and with a twinkling smile said: "This is the last one, Mrs. Kinley!"

She quickly licked the powder off the rim – it tasted more bitter than sweet this time – and then drank the ice cold vodka in one swallow.

Chris smiled, and then was settling in on the other side of her. He leaned over to whisper something in her ear – she was not sure what, but she did not even think of the fact that he had laid his hot, large hand on her silk clad knee.

"OK, it's up and running," Jack said. One camera was on a tripod, and he held the other, standing in the far corner of the room.

"Umm, is this normal?" Anne asked, her belly suddenly tumbling nervously. Jack had actually set up two small tripods with surprisingly bright (and hot) lights on them.

"Yes – we have a zero tolerance policy for this type of behavior, young lady!" Mr. Sanders barked. He then smiled, a wide smile which made him look even more handsome, even if he was older than her father. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Kinley – you are not at fault here. But it is essential that we record the events on film so we can prosecute these little bastards that victimized you."

"Of – of course, that makes sense," Anne said softly. Her hands were once again clasped on her lap, but of course she was now aware of just how tight and sexy her little dress really was. In fact the top three buttons of her dress were not done up, so she was already showing off a generous amount of cleavage.

Anne swallowed thickly as Edward studied her, his long, chiseled face quite solemn. "So, you came in the theater and sat down, Mrs. Kinley."

"You – you can call me Anne," she said, trying to project her voice. She stared for a moment at the camera, and then looked away from it. Stan's hand was still rubbing gently up and down her back, and Chris' hand was firmly on her shapely knee. It felt red hot through her silky stalkings.

Anne shivered, and a strong pulse ran through her. God, how had this happened? "Yes – yes, that's right," she said. She was fiddling with the third button on her dress out of nervousness, and started when she accidentally unfastened it.

Trying to breath evenly, she lowered her hand back to her lap – she couldn't do anything right. She was starting to sweat slightly, her head spinning deliciously, at the same time that her mind was zinging around, seeming super alert.

"Yes, yes – and then what happened, Mrs. Kinley?"

"Well, one of them just leaned over and kissed me – it was horrible, but I felt all alone, like there was no one there to help me!" Anne thought that sounded lame – these men needed to be shown that she hadn't been affected by the kiss, so she said the first thing that came to her mind:

"I can show you, I guess," she said, and shyly glanced at Chris, then looked away. "I – I was just trying to watch the movie, and one of the men leaned in and, well, you know, he umm, he just - uhnnnnnn, mmmmmmmm!" she moaned softly as Chris leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

Anne froze when his lips pushed against hers, and she made a soft, long moaning sigh into his mouth. When he pushed his tongue against her lips, it didn't even occur to her to try to keep his tongue out of her mouth.

She sighed, and forgot there were cameras as Chris frenched her deeply. She tilted her head further, and heard Edward say something – a moment later she gasped deeply and broke away finally from Chris' kiss as Stan's other hand slipped first onto her belly, and then swiftly rose to cup her full C+ breast through the thin dress and bra.

"Ohn, oh my, I didn't expect that!" Anne gasped softly. Chris sat up and smiled at her, but Stan's hand began squeezing her proud, full breast a bit harder. "But one of the men did feel your breasts, didn't they, Mrs.

Kinley?"

"Yes, he did – I guess I forgot that," she said softly, and stared at Stan's hands as he began cupping and squeezing her full, firm, supersensitive breast more firmly, concentrating on the stiffening tip of her nipple, then squeezing the whole globe softly.

"Huhhnnnn, ohn, maybe you – maybe you shouldn't do that, I think they are still pretty sensitive, uhnnnnm , ooooo," Anne shifted, and put her hands down, realizing even as she did it that the men were sitting to close to her; her small hands landed on their thighs, but she just tried to look calm and stop gasping for breath as Stan continued to feel up her proud, firm breasts.

He switched lazily to the other one. Anne gasped and bit her lip. She lurched slightly, and said in a strained voice: "Please, please stop squeezing me like that, it's – it's making my head spin, ohnnnnn, oh, yes, you shouldn't pull on my nipple like that, please, I don't know if I can stand it!"

Her hands tightened involuntarily on Chris' and Stan's thick thighs through their trousers. The young man ignored her, and when she was done protesting he leaned in for his own kiss!

Anne was shocked – she tried to tell him not to kiss her, but then his tongue was gently exploring her mouth, and she could not stop the sick urge to just let him kiss her.

There was a long silence in the room as Stan's hand continued squeezing and rubbing her swollen tit mounds; slowly Anne began kissing him back; she tilted her head and opened her mouth wider to his tongue, sucked on it and slipped her own tongue around his naughtily, and then somehow pulled away from him.

Her dress was now undone to her lower belly, and Stan for the first time began caressing her swollen breasts just through the bra.

"Please, I – I don't think I understand what is going on!" Anne gasped, and then let out a sharp moan as Stan pulled her left breast free from the skimpy little bra. He immediately began rubbing and squeezing her soft mound, paying special attention to her pointy, nut brown nipple and then squeezing her conical breast in a big handful.

"Ohn, god, I don't think you should do that!" Anne gasped, the looked down – Chris' hand had begun exploring her thighs more freely. He bent and kissed her again, and Anne found herself kissing Chris back As Stan freed her other breast. She was gasping and panting softly into his mouth.

She felt Stan pinching just her nipples now, and felt a strong flash. Her body lurched in pre-orgasmic delight, and Anne found she was having a hard time catching her breath,

And then Chris was pulling her thigh over his, completely exposing her still swollen, clean shaven pussy. He reached down and began circling her pronounced, swollen clit with his finger. Anne lurched, and cried out softly as the first orgasm pulsed through her body. She shook her head, saying 'No' softly as her body jerked and lurched about on the couch.

She dimly felt Chris now fucking her with two fingers, and then someone was kissing her again. Anne opened her mouth automatically, but discovered that it was not a tongue! Stan's fat, bulbous cock knob pushed her jaws further apart, and then his fat knob was inside the ring of her lips.

"This will help us with the prosecution, Mrs. Kinley!" Stan said, and pushed another inch of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. "I just want to be sure that this is what one of those men did to you."

Anne nodded mutely, and her cheeks hollowed slightly as she started sucking on the fat tube.

"There you go, Mrs. Kinley, show me the way you reacted!" Stan crowed, and then was grabbing her head. He began slowly thrusting his fat tool in and out of her now dripping mouth. Soon she was gagging and slobbering all over his cock, and she blushed when she heard the slurping sounds she was making on his veined shaft.

She realized her hands had climbed upward, and that she was automatically rubbing their hard cocks. She tried to moan a soft protest. Then she felt Stan bucking; a moment later he stopped with just the knob inside her lips – his cock began shooting strong streams of thick, slightly salty and somehow clean tasting jizz into her mouth.

Anne swallowed the heavy goo automatically, and then shyly rubbed her lips when he finally pulled his softening tool from her still sucking lips. "Um, I guess it was something – something like that. Oh, my, ohn! What are you – ohhhnnnnnnnn, please, please," Anne pleaded. Chris had also stripped. He picked her up easily, and quickly positioned her naked, dripping pussy over his engorged member.

Anne sighed deeply, and squirmed about as the handsome young executive slowly pulled her further onto his straining cock. Anne had quit talking; one hand rose to her mouth, and the other had reached down to grip his arm as he gripped her curvy, silky waist.

She tried to push herself up, but his hands continued to pull her down. She felt his fat knob push past her swollen pussy lips, and moaned softly. She allowed herself to relax, and three inches of his fat shaft slipped into her.

Anne looked about, confused and barely in her right mind. She realized she was getting off again – or had she stopped after her last orgasm? She finally managed to lift herself off of him, and then he pulled her down. She lifted herself off again, and he once again pulled her back down, and then it occurred to Anne that what she was doing was helping him fuck herself off and onto his giant cock!

She kept doing it, and suddenly realized the camera guy was standing in front of her, unfastening his pants. She looked over and saw that Stan was now holding the hand held camera.

She was still bouncing up and down on Chris' cock. Jack grabbed her head, and guided her still open mouth to his fat cock.

She stared up At him as he pushed his fat, bulbous head into her gasping, open lips. She shuddered into another, longer orgasm – this was definitely larger than the last, Anne thought incoherently. She was supremely aware that she was performing as some type of machine, willingly flexing her lithe body up and down on Chris pole while she repeatedly deepthroated Jack.

Anne lost herself in the impossibility of the situation – Chris got off first, and the Jack finished by fucking her in the missionary position on the floor. Then she found herself straddling Mr. Sanders.

He was not skinny, but his nine inch shaft fit her tight, slick pussy beautifully. Anne sighed, and ground herself on and off of Sanders stiff cock. At some point she felt something behind her, and looked over her shoulder to see the lawyer, Edward, behind her. She felt him grabbing her ass, and could not stop grinding her loins against Mr. Sanders.

Then she felt something fat, and soft – but hard – against her small rectum. There was some type of goo on it. Anne really did not know what was happening until the lawyer rocked slightly and his bulbous head slipped past the tight ring of her ass hole.

Anne gasped sharply, and for some reason a giant orgasm ripped through her lithe frame. She jerked and shuddered, and Edward slowly began nudging his fat rod gently in and out of the gorgeous Asian wife's tight, virgin ass hole.

Anne swiveled her hips to relieve the pressure in her ass – the man's cock felt giant bulling its way into her tight, most sacred passage. She grunted, and gasped sharply when Sanders leaned forward and began licking and nibbling at her round, sensitive tits.

"Just relax, Mrs. Kinley," he said in a kindly voice, and then resumed sucking and licking her nipples.

Shivers and shudders raced through the young wife. Anne grunted and moaned, and ground her clit down harder against Sanders. Edward, behind her, was taking longer strokes into her abused ass hole now, sinking four, then five and six inches into the panting beauty, all the while she was grinder herself into the man below her.

For some reason it began feeling – better! A golden glow surrounded Anne, and she moved into some sort of nether realm, where she was supremely aware of her physical self, but some distanced from it as well. When Stan stepped forward and began feeding her his once again stiff shaft, she found herself deepthroating him even as the other two men began taking her lithe, lush, moist body in longer and longer strokes.

Anne lost herself after that – she was handed around for another two hours; at one point three guys apparently just pulled from the theater came in and took turns with her. This was after she had showered, and they said they wanted her to try on an outfit.

It had been a maids outfit, and then the three new guys had come in.

Anne drove home, and did not really realize till she got home that they had filmed it.

But she had a secret weapon – she had the Deacon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie Goes To the Movies Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds