• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Time for School Ch. 17

Time for School Ch. 17

12

Chapter 17 - Sarah

Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older

*

Sarah stared at me in disbelief for a moment. I grinned and raised my eyebrows, waiting for her to reply. She gave her response in the form of an amused chortle.

"That's cute," she said. "Is that like a metaphor or somethin'? Like, you can ... run real fast, right?"

"I'll show you," I replied.

I looked around for another show-and-tell opportunity. Like clockwork, a staff member walked out of the same door that we'd just come out from. He was a deus ex machina for sure.

"How you kids doing?" he casually asked as he walked by.

"Good, thanks," Sarah replied with a smile. I simply watched him as he passed on by us.

Just as he was about to round the corner down to the long sidewalk, I blinked and stopped time. Sarah sensed the gentle breeze come to a silent halt.

"Jeez, what happened to the wind?" she asked as she curiously looked around. I folded my hands across my chest, a playful smirk on my face.

"So, remember how I said I could freeze time?"

"Yeah?" she replied with confusion in her voice.

"I wasn't joking," I replied, casually pointing a thumb to the staff member who was - surprise, surprise - immobile. Sarah stared at him for a long moment before cautiously approaching him with a confused scoff.

"You're totally pullin' a prank on me right now," she remarked before her voice got quieter, "... right?" I shook my head.

"I know that you and Jordan and I have played little pranks on each other before ... but I'm not lying about this, Sarah. I really do have the power to stop and start time at will."

My words played out in her head while she inspected the man with big, curious eyes. I smiled gently as I walked up to her. She was affixed to this guy, waving her hand in front of his face. She then touched his shirt and gasped.

"He's like ... a stone statue or something!"

I shrugged nonchalantly. "That's what happens when someone is bound in time and we're not. It's impossible to move him, even the tiniest bit."

"But ... but-but you're so calm! And he ... and he's ... he ..." she trailed off before losing her balance.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed with a laugh as I quickly caught her in my arms. "You okay?"

"I'm totally gonna ... I'm gonna faint ..."

Blinking time back on at that point was probably not the best idea. So, I carried her over to the grass - which I'd remembered to make mobile so as not to spear me - and gently laid her down on it. I calmly plopped down beside her while she stared up at the motionless sky, calming her breathing.

"I can wait for you to relax for a few minutes," I said, "then I can just ... turn time back on."

"I'll be fine. ... I think," she replied, looking at me with a slightly worried expression. "So, ... how long have you been able to do this ... thing?"

"Not that long," I said, glancing over at the school. "It's been about a month now."

"Why'd you wait to ... tell me?"

"I had to build up the nerve," I replied, gazing down at the grass. "You know me, I haven't really opened up too much. I've only just now been able to tell you ... how I felt about you. I kinda just wanted to throw everything out there at once, but I see now that I overloaded you," I said with a slight chuckle.

"It's all right," she quietly said. I looked up at her to see her gentle smile. I always loved the way the sun shone across her golden hair and her delicate face. It brought a smile to my face as well. She gazed to the sky once again. "Ya' know, it's kind of peaceful ... in a way. Nothin' to bother you, no one to tell you what you can and can't do."

"No one to interact with," I added. She curiously looked at me. "It's really lonely to just freeze time on a whim ... when you don't have anyone to share it with."

She surprised me when she reached over and took my hand. She just smiled happily.

"You have me," she replied. It did my heart all sorts of good to hear her say that.

After a moment, she calmly sat up. I hopped to my feet, helping her to get to hers.

"Thanks," she sweetly said, flashing me a smile.

"So," I said as we stepped back onto the walkway, "I guess you want me to turn time back on, huh?"

"Yeah," she replied before quickly adding, "wait."

She had an oddly nervous look on her face as she stared at me.

"What's wro–" was all I was able to get out before she suddenly shoved her lips over my own.

Needless to say, I was surprised. Surprised enough that I didn't even put much effort into kissing her back. I just stared at her in disbelief like a stunned carp. She gently pulled away, smiling warmly, seeing my shock as nothing more than adorable.

"Sorry," she softly said. "Didn't mean to surprise ya' like that."

"That's okay," I casually replied, surprising her as I put my arms around her and pulled her in close. "I just had to get in my zone."

I leaned in close, taking her lips into my own for a gentle kiss. At first I kept things simple and slow as she had done earlier. When she got into it, that's when I really started to ramp up the passion - all while trying my best to avoid her glasses. She uttered a surprised moan, but still kept up with me. Our heads tilted in and out, lips mashing together in harmony. She reached up, grabbing my shirt tightly in both hands, moaning softly onto my lips as we'd engaged into a deeply amorous kiss.

I pulled away for just a second, both of us panting softly as we gazed hungrily at one another. I gently removed her glasses, holding them behind her back. With my other hand, I gently stroked her soft cheek. She sighed quietly in content, a gentle smile forming across her lips. I let my fingertips explore her face, admiring her soft, pale features. My hand fell away just before the two of us went right back to passionately assaulting each others' lips.

Both of us softly moaned and sighed. She hooked an arm around my neck, eagerly pulling herself closer to me. To think I was kissing the girl of my school day dreams. I'd imagined this moment and fantasized about it for the longest time. I'd always figured if we ever had a first kiss between us, it would be calm and delicate. I was more than happy with how magnetized we were toward each other, unable to get enough of the taste of each others' lips. Elated by the intimacy of our kiss, I reached up and gently squeezed her breast. I'd just taken a huge risk of completely ruining the mood and it was an awfully presumptuous move, but I had to know ... if there was chance she would let it go further.

The way she looked at me when she suddenly broke away from our kiss made me feel like I just committed a horrible transgression. I let my hand fall away, unsure of what to say to her. However, she didn't chastise me or run away or even slap me. Instead, she took my hand and placed it back on her breast.

"Jordan ... told me ...," she breathily said, "about the ... other thing you said ... you thought about me."

"And you're ... not mad or ... weirded out by it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No. ... I want to know ... just how you fantasize about me." Then, she leaned in and whispered, "Show me," before melding her lips back into mine.

I casually slipped her glasses into her back pocket, freeing up my hand to amorously rub her back. At the same time, I happily squeezed and massaged her breasts with my other hand. Our lips popped and sucked one another, panting with increasing desire. Both of us were getting very excited. I wanted to stroke while the iron was hot.

I kept an arm behind her back, my other hand protecting the back of her head before pressing her firmly against the wall behind her. Her lips broke away momentarily as she uttered a soft grunt. I immediately shoved my lips back over hers, our kiss becoming much heavier and lustful.

Once I pulled away from the kiss, my lips darted into her neck. She moaned quietly in response, her head easing back for me. Both of us panted with eagerness. In the back of my mind, I was in complete and utter shock that this was really happening. All I could think about was how I just wanted her so badly – more than anything in the whole world. She was so spectacular, radiant and flawless in my eyes. I couldn't possibly have hid my intense desire for her at that point.

The sweet scent of her perfume overtook my senses. I hungrily licked and sucked on her neck like it was made out of candy. She moaned in content while I practically coated her neck with my saliva. As I kissed downward - a blockade. Her shirt. My mind was racing, dazed with desire. I became obsessed with a single goal at a time. I had to get her shirt off as quickly as possible.

I immediately reached down, grabbing the hem and whipping it upwards. She held her arms up as I quickly slid it up and threw it aside. That's when I found another blockade. I threw my hands behind her back, fiddling with the clasp of her bra until it came loose. I practically ripped it off her body, unable to get it off quickly enough.

Then, I grabbed her wrists, hearing her gasp as I pinned them to the wall. I was possessed; primal. I didn't know if I was scaring her or exciting her at that point, until she spoke to me.

"Show me," she panted. "Show me what it's like for me to be in your fantasies ..."

Hearing that made me come to my senses for a moment. My eyes had lit up with excitement as I gazed into the sparkling eyes of the most beautiful girl I knew.

"You're so amazing," I whispered. "I want you so badly."

"I want you even more ..." she whispered back.

That's when I planted my lips back over hers, sharing a deeply passionate kiss with her. We moaned onto each others' lips, sucking and clamping upon one another's face. I then pulled away, taking my sucking and clamping down to her beautiful breasts. She moaned with a quickly increasing intensity, watching me as I licked all around her nipple and areola. I sucked hard on her breast and pulled my head back, practically trying to pull it off, before shoving my face deep into the soft mound of porcelain flesh. I swear the raging boner that I had for her was going to rip right through my jeans.

I needed to have her, even just this one time, to finally quench the aching desire I've always had for her. She knew how intensely I wanted to take her – and she was completely receptive to it all.

"Ohh, Anthony ...," she moaned.

Hearing her voice call out to me like that was enough to push me onward.

I let go of her wrists, immediately bringing my hands down. I continued sucking and licking her breasts for just a moment while I quickly undid her tight jeans. I pulled them and her panties down to her knees, where she took over and stepped out of them along with her shoes. Then, I stood up, greeting her with another intimate kiss.

"You're so beautiful, Sarah," I whispered to her after our lips parted.

"So are you," she whispered back. She gazed into my eyes with need.

We kissed again for just a brief moment. At the same time, my fingertips stroked her inner thighs in circles, giving her an idea of where I was headed next. I quickly slid my hands behind her, taking firm hold of her soft, round butt. I kneaded and grasped it tightly, hearing her moan softly while I kissed and licked into her neck again. My hands stayed there as I kissed my way down the soft skin of her body. I knelt down, lifting one of her legs before eagerly taking my first lick of the perfect, beautiful slit between her thighs.

I moaned as I hungrily, rapidly circled my tongue inside the folds of Sarah's most private body part. She held the back of my head, moaning back to me while gently rolling her body. The incomparable smell and the taste of her sex were doing everything they could to entice me back into a sexual frenzy. I sucked and slurped at her pristine, pale folds. I pulled back on them, hearing her gasp and feeling her jerk as I let them suddenly snap back. They gradually became more and more pink, especially after I began focusing solely on her protruding clit.

Her head tilted back, moaning loudly as I rapidly flicked it with the tip of my tongue before sucking hard on it. She grabbed fistfuls of my hair, her body continuously jerking and trembling, overwhelmed by my fervent intensity.

"Oh, Anthony!! Oh, god!!"

Hearing Sarah cry out my name like that was so gratifying, but so was making her know that it was me doing all these incredible things to her lovely body. It was enough to get me to up the intensity even further. I quietly moaned and panted while lustfully attacking her clit without reprieve. Her body tensed, exhaling in quick, vocal pants. She gasped sharply, her body starting to snake and roll back and forth hard before I brought her to a dry orgasm. I stood up, putting an arm around her. She stared blankly to the sky, lost in her orgasm. She moaned and sighed deeply, her body jerking and trembling against me.

I quickly took off my shirt with my free hand and undid my pants, pulling them down just enough to free my raging manhood. At the same time, I kissed and licked her neck, enhancing her climax while also helping bring her back to reality. I greeted her back on earth by lifting up her body by her butt, holding her against me. She put her arms around my neck and held me tight, hesitating not a second before wrapping her legs around my back. Even as she was still coming down off her climax she knew exactly where my mind was, and she welcomed it. She merely stared at me with the most intimate, sultry gaze I've ever seen. It hypnotized me, causing me to mindlessly shift my hips to point my very hard penis directly at her very wet folds.

Sarah's pale skin was visibly flushed up and down her body. Both of us were so ready to take this leap together. I brought my hips in toward hers, feeling her legs gently twitch and tense at points as I slowly pushed myself inside her. I was so awe-struck by the sensation, groaning softly as her splendrous walls collapsed around me, casually breaking her virginity on my way in. She groaned as I gave a gentle thrust, firmly situating the rest of me deep inside her.

"Oh god ...," she breathily whispered. "That really does not hurt like everyone says it will...."

My legs shifted eagerly as I gave us both a moment to get accustomed to each other. I watched her panting and looking into my eyes with that same seductive gaze, resisting my instinctual urge to just tear through her right then and there.

I leaned in to share a deep, amorous kiss with her. As we kissed, I got to work quickly driving my hips into her, exploring the glorious beauty beyond the gateway between her legs - the gateway that led directly into heaven itself. Sarah broke away from our kiss, panting and moaning in excitement. I panted heavily, joining her in the vocal splendor over the satisfaction of our bodies in harmonious union. Her lusty eyes stared adoringly into mine as her body rocked endlessly from my deep, impactful rhythm. I couldn't stop moving my hips, overwhelmed by her blissful, radiant heat that consumed not just my throbbing manhood - but my entire body.

I pressed her firmly against the wall, suddenly driving my hips much harder and faster. Both of our voices intensified from the rapidly amplifying pleasure we shared. My gaze burned with lust as I stared intensely into her eyes. I was moved by her in a way that I never imagined I would be in the heat of sex. I wanted our moment of dreamy paradise together to be close and personal. I pulled her in, holding her as close as I could to my body. We moaned together in lust, panting heavily as our hearts raced in the midst of splendid love-making.

Our bodies slapped together loudly, perspiring more and more with each passing second. I listened to the music of her sweet voice undulating from my deep, relentless thrusting. My head mindlessly drifted into her neck, where I felt safe with her. I was so entranced by Sarah's beauty and the ecstasy we shared. Everything about that short time we spent joined together in this blazing passion was so gratifying, like having my first time all over again.

Maybe somewhere in my mind, this was my real first time.

I held her tighter, panting and groaning into her neck in helpless lust - practically bathing myself in the sweet scent of her perfume. I felt so much intense emotion, holding this girl, sharing our bodies in an incredibly beautiful, incredibly personal moment of rapture. This girl that captured my heart and enriched my spirit from simply being in her presence. This girl that, dare I say it, I loved.

I don't know what happened to me in that very moment, but I suddenly began to shove my hips into her like a fervid animal in heat. She cried out at the top of her lungs as she threw her head back. Our passions ignited like a burning wildfire, holding each other in the safety of our loving embrace.

"Yeah ...!" she moaned. "Oh, yeah ...!"

I wanted Sarah to feel me, to feel the months of pent-up emotion and the attachment I'd built up toward her. My body was dripping with sweat, mixing with the sweat of her hot, beautiful frame. My mind actually wanted to slow down for a brief moment - but my body wouldn't. I had to keep going. I had to drill every last ounce of affection and devotion I had for her into her body. I had to carve this memory into her mind so that I could be a part of her forever. Every thrust into her inconceivably hot, tight belly was for every moment of happiness she gave me — and there were a lot of moments.

Sarah's body tensed around me, holding me even tighter. Her head fell back, baring her teeth as she shouted in ecstasy at the top of her lungs. She expelled every last bit of air into her blissful cries. Then, she reached her climax for a second time — and I just kept on going. I kept on going like I was running a marathon, holding out for just those last few moments to cross the finish line. I rammed my hips mercilessly into her trembling, climaxing body like a man possessed as I gave her the finale of all of my intense feelings for her. I couldn't hold back any longer at that point, forced to pull out of her as I reached my breaking point.

I didn't even need to touch my penis, my body simply quaked in bliss as I ejaculated onto the wall behind her. Through the open slits between my eyelids, I made out her face watching me as I was lost the midst of heavenly ecstasy. She stared at me with such intrigue, holding her hand against my cheek, staring at me while I reached a plane of existence with her I never thought would've been possible. She allowed me this glorious opportunity and for that I was eternally grateful to her.

The way Sarah held me against her made me feel completely safe. She rested her cheek against my own, affectionately stroking the back of my head as we rested, happy and very satisfied.

My god ... did that really just happen?

My only hope was that I'd given her a moment in time that she would never, ever forget for the rest of her life. A memory that she could come back to in her mind and still feel it physically, emotionally, spiritually - even many years and decades later. I was so very gratified for just those few minutes we shared in complete rapture. It bonded us so much deeper as close friends – and as lovers.

I let her down onto her feet, neither of us quite ready to let go yet. I held her against the wall, continuing to rest in her neck. We must've stood there for several minutes. The whole time all I could really think about was how amazing she had been to me and how deeply I appreciated her. She was someone who legitimately cared about how I was doing, and she was fun to be around. She most certainly knew how to make me smile and, for that, I was thankful. It was the combination of all of that which had caused me to develop a crush on her. Of course, I could keep telling myself that it was miniscule and such, but it still stung to know I couldn't be with her. So, it'd lived up to its name as a 'crush' and I'd gotten crushed. Knowing that she was happy, however, was uplifting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Time for School Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds