• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Stocking Stuffer

Tucker's Stocking Stuffer

123

Season's Greetings boys and girls it is I, Tucker Woodruff. Or if you prefer, Tucker The Fucker. You may recall me from my previous exploits in the series Tucker's Summer. I'm here to regale you with another crazy tale involving my ridiculously large penis. If stories with eleven-inch weenies offends your sensibilities then I suggest you read no further. If by chance you choose to proceed, then I truly hope you enjoy this little offering.


"Dammit, stop teasing me Tucker and put it in," Julie begged.

My sister was sitting on the bathroom sink cabinet with her legs spread wide waiting for me to poke my eleven inch cock into her. Stepping forward I brought the head of my dick down until it rubbed over her erect clit then slid between her slick cunt lips. She let out a sigh as I pushed two inches into her sopping wetness. It never ceased to amaze me how wet she would get when we fucked. I slipped another couple of inches deeper into her tight twat. Her sighs turned to moans. Fascinated, I watched four more inches slowly disappear between her puffy pussy lips. When I had nine inches buried in her cunt she placed her hands against my stomach to stop me from going any deeper.

"Oh fuck that feels good little brother, but take it easy, it's been a while."

I could tell by the pinched look on her face she was having trouble getting used to having my whopper stuffed so far up her cunt. Slowly I pulled back until only about six-inches remained inside her. There was an immediate softening to her face. It has been over four months since I've had my sister's cunt clamped around my shaft, I planned on going as slow as possible to savor the feeling. I watched as her pussy lips expanded out around my girth, the brownish hair growing back now that she'd stopped shaving her beaver. The hair on her cunt reminded me of someone else's furry pussy. I felt my penis swell even more as I thought about Mom.

"Faster Tucker," Julie breathed, grabbing my hips and rocking me forward and backwards.

I picked up the pace, the sounds of her squishy pussy sucking my cock filling the tiny bathroom. She moaned loader, neither of us worried about waking Aunt Kate who was passed out on the bed just outside the bathroom door. Maybe I should explain why Julie and I were at Aunt Kate's house for the Christmas holiday break instead of our own.

It all had to do with Dad's brother Uncle Henry taking off with some floozy, Aunt Kate's words, about two weeks ago. Aunt Kate wasn't taking it too well. She started drinking heavy and began to let herself go. Mom was worried, but she was stuck in Japan with Dad over the holidays, so she asked Julie and I to more or less babysit our Aunt. Both of us had time off, me from my internship at Dad's bank and Julie from school. Mom promised to make it worth our while if we would look in on Kate. Personally I knew of several ways I'd rather use my free time, but then again, having Mom owe me was a very big incentive. I knew exactly how she could make it worth my while.

Anyway, two hours ago Julie and I arrived to find Kate quite inebriated at ten in the morning. She had ranted about not needing anyone to take care of her. We told her that we had just come over to visit, nothing more. That seemed to placate her, enough to allow us to come inside anyway. She had answered the door dressed in a flimsy blue nightie that had stains down the front of it. Her thick black hair was up in curlers, and it looked like they had been there for awhile. Most of them had come undone. In her left hand she had a glass tumbler filled with an amber fluid. We followed her in and watched as she drained the glass in one swallow. While Kate sat there drinking and mumbling about what an ass Uncle Henry was, Julie and I took a look around the front room. In one corner Kate had put up her artificial Christmas tree, but hadn't put any decorations on it. The gas fireplace in the wall next to the tree had one Christmas stocking hanging above it, but nothing else. I couldn't speak for Julie, but I found the sight of the undecorated tree a little sad. Thirty minutes after we arrived Aunt Kate passed out on the couch. Not wanting to leave her like that we carried her down the hall to the master bedroom. I got her shoulders while Julie held her legs. Once we had her on the bed Julie went into the adjoining bathroom and brought out a damp washrag. She sat on the bed and carefully bathed Kate's face before turning to look at me with mischief in her eyes.

"Wanna see something creep?" she asked, using her favorite word for me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

Julie stood and leaned over reaching down until she had the hem of Kate's nightie in her hands. She gave me a wink and lifted the nightie until Aunt Kate's full black bush came into view. She didn't stop pulling it up until I could see the flat of Kate's tummy and her bellybutton. My trouser snake responded like it was supposed to; it crept down the leg of my sweatpants. Julie wasn't finished. She took Kate's ankles and spread her legs out until her pussy lips started to flower open. My aunt's pink slit lay open to my lecherous eyes. Julie licked her own finger then ran it through the slit from the bottom up. When it came in contact with Kate's hood covered clit I heard a distinct moan. I wasn't sure if it had come from Kate or Julie. The next time Julie's finger traveled through the pink slit I actually saw Aunt Kate's clit start to peek out from under its hiding place. The moan I heard that time definitely came from Kate.

"Want a taste?" Julie asked, coming over next to me and sticking her finger near my lips.

My mouth closed around her finger as my hands shot out and found the clasp that held Julie's skirt on. With the clasp undone it took no time to pull the zipper down and let her skirt float to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties. When she saw my questioning look she told me that panties made the new hair growing on her snatch itch. My finger slithered out and up between her legs, finding its target on the first try. When I pulled my hand away from Julie's pussy my middle finger was coated with her cream. Gazing into her eyes I brought my finger up and sucked my sister's essence from it. That's when she pulled me into the bathroom and hopped up on the sinks countertop.

So here we were, my sweats down around my knees while my huge cock pumped the shit out of my big sister's puss, all while our Aunt slept it off in the next room. Julie came with a rush a few minutes in, but I was nowhere near finished with her. I planned on leaving her squealing from the feeling before I was done. Mindful not to hurt her I hammered my cock into her wet cunt at light speed. Her contractions seemed to be coming endlessly by the time I felt the stirrings of my own orgasm approaching. Reaching out I clasped her massive mummeries in my hands and squeezed just as the first tidal wave of nut butter exploded from the end of my missile. By the time I finished flooding her cunt with spooge, we could hear drops of it plopping onto the bathroom floor. After the throbbing stopped I backed up pulling my cock slowly from her drenched hole, releasing a stream of our mixed fluids to run down the face of the cabinet.

"Next time sis take your blouse off so I can see those big boobs of yours," I puffed, pulling my sweats back up.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," she grumbled as she sat on the pot letting our goo drain from her cunt.

I went back into the bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed staring down at Aunt Kate. She hadn't moved a muscle. How could Uncle Henry leave this I wondered as my eyes lingered briefly on her serene face then traveled lower. When they reached her chest I noticed that I could see the brown of her nipples through the nightie. Just barely though. Kate has fair sized tits; nowhere near as big as Mom's or Julie's, but nice just the same. I let my eyes continue their downward trek until I was staring at her un-covered furry pussy. The nub of her clit was almost hidden behind the full bush of pubic hair, but the pink slit was still in plain sight. I felt my rod start to swell a little. I was taking in my Aunt's shapely legs when Julie came out and stood next to me.

"Whatcha thinking creep?" she asked, admiring the sleeping form just as much as I was.

"Nothing really," I replied, letting my eyes ride up and down Kate's body.

"I wonder what would happen if she woke up and found her pussy shaved?" Julie snickered.

Turning I looked at her and asked, "When did you become such a perv?"

"I've always been a perv, Tucker," she giggled. "You've just never noticed until I started letting you boink me with that big horse cock of yours."

"So now what? Should we stay and make sure she'll be okay, or do you want to go home for a while?"

"Shit, she'll be asleep for hours, I say we come back later. Right now I want to go home and take a bath. You shot so much shit inside me I'll be leaking it out for days."

That brought a smile to my face. We found a set of house keys hanging in the kitchen on a hook and took them with us. We wanted to be able to get back in the house in case Kate hadn't woken up by the time we returned. Without bothering to pull Aunt Kate's nightie down we hopped in the car and headed to our house. Julie spent nearly two hours in the bathroom after we got home. I had to wait nearly an hour before the water was warm enough to take a shower. I dressed in clean sweatpants, a t-shirt and sneakers, then spent the rest of the day lazing on the couch watching the idiot box. It felt good not having to do anything I didn't want to. Julie joined me around six dressed in jeans and a thick sweatshirt. I was gravelly disappointed with her wardrobe. I'd been hoping she'd come down and jump my bones again before we had to go back to Kate's. I told her I was hoping for a repeat.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea bro. I haven't had sex in so long my pussy is a little sore from that fucking you gave me today."

"I can kiss it and make it feel better," I chuckled.

"Now that I might let you do," she laughed. "Unfortunately it's almost time to head back over and see how Kate is doing."

Aunt Kate opened the door before we even made it all the way to it. She was still wearing the same nightie and her hair was still a mess, although the curlers were now gone. She turned and headed back into the front room without so much as a howdy-do. I watched as her ass swished back and forth with every step she took. Why I'd never noticed what a good-looking woman she was before now I wasn't sure. Unfortunately right now she wouldn't win any beauty contest, but back in happier times she had looked a lot better. She had thick black hair that fell to the middle of her back and her dark complexion gave her an exotic flair. She had smoldering brown eyes, a slim waist, long tapered legs and generous hips rounded off by a tight firm ass. At forty-three she was quite the looker. It was a shame to see her in this condition now.

Kate made it to the couch and sat down. She picked up a glass from the coffee table and tipped it to her lips. After taking a healthy swig she turned and looked at us standing near the door. Her words were slightly slurred when she asked if we'd spilled something in her bathroom. I remembered seeing the trail of jism down the front of the cabinet, and the big glob of it on the floor, but I thought Julie had cleaned it up. Apparently not. I glanced at Julie but all she did was shrug her shoulders. In the span of fifteen minutes Kate downed two more glasses of rum. Her hand wasn't too steady when she brought the glass to her lips; some of it dribbled down her chin and added more stains to the front of her nightie.

"Tucker, why don't you straighten up in here while I take Kate and clean her up a little?"

Kate protested at first, but soon gave in to Julie's demands to go with her. Once they were out of the room I plopped myself down on the couch, flipped on the television and kicked back. I could hear the water running in the hallway bathroom. A few minutes later I heard splashing sounds. A picture of Kate sitting in a warm tub of water materialized in the back of my brain. My anaconda reacted to the stimulation and crawled down my pants leg. Ten minutes passed, then I heard a loud splash and Julie screaming for me. I jumped off the couch and ran down the hall. When I got to the bathroom Julie was trying to help Kate out of the tub. She had her by both arms and was trying to pull her to her feet, but Kate seemed to be made of rubber. All I could do was stand there and drink in the majesty of my Aunt's tits. Her dark quarter-sized areolas and perky nipples cast a spell over me.

"Don't just stand there, help me!" Julie barked.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, my eyes glued to Kate's jiggling breasts.

"Get her under the arms and help her stand."

Pushing past Julie I reached down and brought my hands up under Kate's armpits from behind. From the angle I was at I couldn't get a grip on her slippery body. Having no choice I kicked off my sneakers and stepped into the tub soaking my sweats up to the knees in the process. Getting behind her, I bent down and placed my hands under her armpits again. Kate giggled as one of my hands went too far forward and landed on her tit. I pushed the other arm further in, and then used my forearms under her pits to lift her to a standing position. My hands were pressing into the sides of her tits as she rose up. When she was finally standing she leaned back against me causing my hands to slip forward. Her tits were now directly under my hands with my palms covering her nipples. Both of them hardened instantly to my touch.

"Ooooooooo" Kate laughed hysterically.

We managed to get her out of the tub without anyone breaking their neck; my entire front was soaked where she had leaned back into me. Julie dried her off as best she could, then helped stir her in the direction of her bedroom. When we got her there she flopped face first onto the bed with her ass on the edge and her knees dangling over the side. She was out like a light. Julie and I stood there staring at the sweet round globes of her cheeks for several seconds before we rolled her the rest of the way onto the bed.

"Damn, she's got one fine ass," I muttered.

"Uhuh," Julie added dreamily.

"So, now what?" I asked, my eyes refusing to pull away from my Aunt's naked body.

Julie appeared to snap out of a trance. She gazed at me then asked, "Wanna have some fun?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Julie told me to wait here and fled from the room. When she returned she was holding her iPhone and smiling from ear to ear. She said she wanted to take some pictures of Aunt Kate holding my cock in her hand. At first I wasn't too enthused, that is until she told me she'd give me a blowjob if I did what she asked. I had a little trouble getting the wet sweatpants off, but once I did I started rubbing my cock in anticipation. We rearranged Kate on the bed until she was lying on her back close to the edge. Julie had me stand next to the bed and took Kate's limp hand and placed it on my cock. I didn't think it would work, not with Kate out like she was. To my surprise I felt her fingers curl around my shaft and gently squeeze. Julie snapped away. Next she had me put my hand over Kate's and make her stroke my length. The warmth of her hand had my dick growing in no time. A faint groan from Kate caused me to jump. I released my hold on her hand and was just about to jump back when Kate continued to stroke me on her own. Julie giggled and stepped closer. She took picture after picture with one hand holding her iPhone, while she brought her other hand down and cupped my big hairless balls.

"Humm, I think she likes it," Julie whispered. "Lets try something else."

I was shocked and intrigued by Julie's next suggestion. She held Kate's hand in place while she maneuvered me close to the bed near her head. Next she reached down and tugged on Kate's chin until her mouth opened. I knew what to do next. I pressed my thighs against the side of the bed and leaned over enough to put the head of my cock on her lips. This time when a groan came from Kate I remained where I was. Julie circled like a vulture snapping away and telling me to see if I could get it into her mouth. I pressed down with my finger until half of my cock's head dipped past her lips. I was grinning like a goofy fool while Julie filled her iPhone with pictures. Suddenly Kate rolled onto her side facing me pushing the head of my cock into her mouth. Kate's grip on my cock loosened and her hand fell away, sliding over my balls before dangling over the side of the bed. Julie and I both froze, and my sphincter slammed shut.

"Mmmmm," Kate murmured as her lips closed around the head of my cock and she began to suck.

I fought the sensation of Kate's mouth on my cock. I fought it real hard. I fought it for all of twenty seconds. Slowly I pushed a little more cock into her mouth, and then just as slowly I withdrew, leaving just the head in. I repeated this several times as Julie looked on, her iPhone forgotten in her hand. Kate mumbled something that sounded like 'Henry' on one of my backstrokes. It was hard to tell for sure. I froze once more. Julie tapped me on the shoulder and whispered that we should get out of there. Reluctantly I pulled my cock out of Kate's mouth and stepped back. That's when her eyes fluttered open. She gazed at my hard pole sticking out for only a second then closed her eyes. I picked up my wet sweats and rushed from the room, right behind Julie. Safely back in the front room we started giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

"Oh man, do you think she knew what we were doing?" I asked after I calmed down.

"I wasn't doing anything. You're the one who had his dick in her mouth," Julie replied, and then busted out laughing again.

Julie waited a minute then went back into the bedroom and covered Kate's sleeping form.

When she returned she was holding an extra blanket, which she handed to me. She told me to throw my clothes in the dryer. I took off my shirt, wrapped the blanket around myself and headed to the washroom past the kitchen. I had to remove a large box sitting on the dryer before I could use it. Once my clothes were in and the dryer was going I got nosey. Checking the box I found it was full of Christmas decorations. Taking the box with me I returned to the front room and showed Julie what was in it. There were lights, multi colored ornaments and even another Christmas stocking in the box. This one was bigger than the one already hanging above the fireplace.

"Hey, why don't we decorate the tree? Maybe that will help Kate get out of her funk," Julie suggested.

That sounded like a plan to me. While Julie unpacked the ornaments I went about getting the lights out of the box. It took some time to untangle the string of lights because the blanket kept slipping off me. Julie suggested that I just do it naked. At first I felt a little funny working on Christmas decorations with my Johnson flapping in the breeze. But after catching Julie admiring it on the sly, I started to enjoy the freedom. Julie was sitting on the floor arranging the ornaments and each time I would get close enough to her she'd reach up and grab my cock and give it a quick tug. By the time I had the string of lights unraveled my pecker was poking straight out in front of me. I stepped close to Julie, my cock head only inches from her mouth, and asked if she'd like to do me a favor. She smiled up at me, wrapped her lips around the head for all of two seconds, and then told me to see if my clothes were done.

"Oh come on sis, you promised," I grumbled, holding me cock and wagging it in front of her face.

"Later. Let's finish this first," she replied, not even bothering to look at my dick.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tucker's Stocking Stuffer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds