• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rose And Suzie Top A New John

Rose And Suzie Top A New John

Rose's second client was very different physically and socioeconomically from her first. Yet in the end , both desperately needed to surrender themselves to her domination and Rose was only too happy to oblige.

Rose's friend Suzie referred the new client to her. As always, Suzie's life was in transition; this time she was changing roles from a part-time stripper at local clubs to a semi-professional dominatrix. However, for once, Suzie's business was going wel;, so well in fact, that she needed Rose to help her. "Rose - you'll love this guy " Suzie cajoled "He is a big muscle-bound pussycat, who is just dying to be put in his place. Come over to my apartment; we'll do the first session together and split the $ 700 (Rose later found out that John was in fact paying $ 1000 – Suzie as usual had taken the bigger cut). I know you haven't gone there before but If you are up to it we might even give him a lez show and the john will give us a big tip. Believe me it will be a most entertaining evening!"

So it was, that Rose arrived at Suzie's apartment one evening the next week, having arranged for Siobhan, her oldest daughter (14) to baby-sit, while Rose was over at Suzie's for a "girls night out." As she stood at the door with her bottle of chilled Zinfandel blush, Rose suddenly realized she was shaking with nervousness. She was immensely relieved, when Suzie suggested that they first smoke a big joint before preparing for their john. By a strange coincidence, Suzie's john was also named John . The smoke was very good, and Suzie's cute term for Rose's new client "John-john" kept them in stitches for the rest for the rest of the evening.

They retired to Suzie's bedroom to dress for John-john. Suzie wore white lace panties and bra paired with thigh-high stockings clipped to her garter belt and low 2" heels. Rose envied Suzie's stature; she was so tall that she didn't need the uncomfortable 6" fuck-me heels, which Rose needed to physically dominate her clients. To contrast with blonde Suzie, red-haired Rose dressed in black vinyl bikini bottom (with a silver zipper down the crotch), a black vinyl uplift bra, which just barely covered her nips (her tits, at least, were much bigger than Suzie's) and thigh-high black vinyl boots with the requisite 6" heels. Rose found the vinyl clammy even though the apartment was air-conditioned, but it was part of the role. They were feeling very mellow, sipping their wine and finishing another joint, as they completed their make-up and pranced for one another, when the doorbell rang.

Suzie opened the door and John entered. He was just as she had described him, stocky and of medium height, around 5'9" and 200 lbs. His muscular arms and shoulders suggested that he lifted weights, but his drooping stomach indicated that he also lifted more that the occasional ale. His thinning reddish-brown hair, scraggly beard, prominent jowls and small beady eyes gave him a porcine appearance. John-john wore old jeans and a tee-shirt with his club vest over top the tee-shirt. Yes, John-john was a member of one of the local motorcycle gangs, a thoroughly disreputable character and Rose was glad Suzie was with her. His jeans were held over his paunch by a broad belt with ornate silver tooling, perhaps a prize from a long ago competition.

Suzie at once fixated on the belt. "Good, John-john, you're wearing your special belt! You know we are going to beat with that belt till your fat ass is red! And you'll love it, won't you my little shithead? Now off with your clothes and on your knees!" John quickly removed his boots, socks, vest, tee shirt and jeans and knelt before Suzie, eyes downcast with the belt in his hands. Suzie took the belt and slapped each of his ass cheeks lightly. Then she handed John-john his special panties, an extra large red stretch vinyl woman's thong (he seemed to have a thing about vinyl). The narrow waistband attached to a larger patch, which mostly covered his balls and short thick erect cock, then there was a narrow strip, which ran up the crack of his ass and joined the waistband at the back. After he had put on the thong, John-john knelt before Suzie while she fastened each of his wrists in the handcuffs she had been toying with. John-john then dropped to all fours before Suzie, his haunches raised, his buttocks well displayed. Suzie ran her finger along the thong, then pulled it to one side. She reached for a string of marble sized beads, rubbed them in gel and stuffed them one at a time up John-john's asshole. There were five beads in all. John-john groaned but he never spoke a word that night. As she worked the beads in Suzie scolded "I do hope you cleaned your ass well with a big enema John-john, you know how you will have to clean the beads."

The ganja was good. Rose found herself hovering above the scene looking down, and it was all so ridiculous. She almost lost it, but stifled her giggle and rushed into the kitchen. Suzie was right behind her and they giggled silently into their hands.

Suzie went to her refrigerator and removed a plate cold cooked asparagus, then microwaved a bit of butter to which she added lemon and garlic. She placed the asparagus, the lemon-butter and an empty sauce dish on the tray then strode from the kitchen back to John-john in the living room. "A special treat for you John-john, it turns out Rose's pee smells funny after she eats asparagus, just like Babe Ruth and Ulna your first Mistress."

Rose blushed, it was true. She belonged to that fraction of the population who metabolized asparagus to produce a distinct odor in their urine and further, and was able to detect the odor. It appeared John-john did not metabolize asparagus to produce the odor, but could smell it, and had been fixated on the odor by his earlier Mistress. Suzie neither metabolized asparagus to produce the odor, nor could she detect the distinctive odor.

Suzie placed the tray on a small table besides the sofa and cooed, "Very good John-john, you held your position well. Rose likes her asparagus with lemon butter but you know I much prefer your special sauce." She unfastened John-john's thong and placed the empty sauce dish beneath his twitching cock. With one hand she cupped his balls, while she ran the index finger of her other hand under his hard cock, then probed his moist slit with her fingernail. Her finger encircled his prick and pistoned rapidly up and down his fat little sausage. Suzie pulled the string and as the anal beads popped out she barked "Now!" John-john moaned as his cock spurted his cum into the dish. Suzie placed the full sauce dish on the tray, ran her finger once more down his diminished cock and allowed John-john to suck her finger, then the beads, before she replaced his thong. Suzie positioned John-john before the middle of the sofa and placed the tray on his naked back. She sat on one end of the sofa, Rose the other as they lasciviously consumed the asparagus. Rose following Suzie's instructions, dipped the tip of the stalk into the butter, and slowly encircled the stalk with her lips nibbling the tip, then stalk with obvious relish. Suzie dipped her stalks in John-john's special sauce before eating them. Rose's curiosity soon got the better of her and she too dipped her next asparagus in John-john's special sauce. It was wasn't bad, salty yet piquant, and as Suzie noted had far few calories than butter.

As they reclined on the sofa, with their legs splayed, slowly consuming the asparagus, Suzie shifted, pulled her panties off, and ran her fingers round the perimeter of her moist pussy revealing her prominent 1" clitoris. Rose pulled down the zipper of her bikini and lightly stroked her sex too. The situation, ganja and the wine were bringing out her exhibitionist side; she wanted Suzie and John-john to see her wet little cunt, and pushing her bra down just a bit – her erect nipples too. When there were only four stalks left, Suzie chided herself "Rose we have been pigs, we should let our guest have some asparagus too!"

Suzie removed the tray from John-john's back and taking two spears, handed one to Rose before sitting down again. Rose gasped as Suzie slowly inserted two fingers into her wet cunt, then worked the asparagus stalk between them until only the green tip was visible projecting just below her remarkable clit. Rose mirrored Suzie's actions and was quite surprised to find a green tip poking from her snatch too. Suzie sat very close to Rose and rubbed her hard nipples, then said "Now John-john, you nasty little cunt licker, you may have your asparagus!" John-john came forward and sucked the asparagus tips, a bit at a time alternating between Suzie and Rose.

As John-john's slowly sucked the stalk from Rose's vulva, his mouth, lips, and tongue paid special attention to her labia and then her clit, which she had to admit was not nearly as prominent as Suzie's. He was very good, much better than her former husband, Bob, who would at most give her two or three lick before stinking his cock into her dry cunt. Rose felt she was going to have to struggle very hard to contain her self, then realized she didn't have too. "Ohh yes John-john" she moaned " Eat suck and chew my little clitty, Ohh it feels so good, make me come!" Then she was coming, Suzie was coming and it was good, so good, they let John-john have the last two pieces of asparagus too!

Later, still half-basking in her post-orgasmic glow, Rose realized the she had to pee. She whispered to Suzie, who smiled "Act two." She rose languidly then reached for the belt and brought it hard across John-john's ass. "Your dreams are realized you ugly cuntlicker, Rose has to pee. Take your position at the bidet!" She drove him into the bedroom, smacking the belt sharply across his buttocks as he scrambled on all fours, threes really, as his hands were still cuffed.

Suzie had taken the apartment, at least in part for its bedroom, or as she called her boudoir. Wide bay windows with heavy damask curtains looked out on the city below. The windows encircled the four poster canopy bed, which was covered with full pillows, satin sheets and masking damask covers. The room was scented with fresh lilacs (and ganja), with several of Suzie's goddess statues displayed in prominent positions. Yes, Suzie was a sculptor too. A full third of the room was devoted to a large mirrored Jacuzzi tub, an old-fashioned porcelain pedestal based sink and the bidet. Suzie delighted in the bidet, which she maintained was much more civilized for a woman than a common toilet.

Suzie drove John-john to his position at the foot of the bidet, by now there were several prominent red welts across his buttocks. She squatted over the bidet and let loose a copious stream of urine. When she was finished John-john hunched forward and licked her clean. Suzie smiled and patted him on the head "Very good John-john, you're a good little cuntlicker." Suzie rose from the bidet, rinsed and smiled at Rose "Your turn."

Rose unfastened and removed her bikini, the zipper had been wide open for a long while anyway, sat on the bidet and tried and tied to pee. Although she badly needed to relieve herself, it wouldn't come with John-john and Suzie watching. She suddenly realized she was very sexually stimulated, and like a man with a hard-on, she was too excited to pee. "John-john" she murmured "Eat me till I come and then I will pee for you. But first I want Suzie to shave you, I don't want your scratchy beard on my jewel." John-john turned and knelt before Suzie as she applied the warm lather to his face, then expertly shaved him with her straight razor. Not a nick, till she took the razor and sliced each side band of his thong. His little cock had revived and was hard. It twitched as Suzie eyed his prick but she laughed "It will be a cold day in hell when that hairy little prick is between my legs. Now give Rose the service she deserves." As John-john turned to Rose, Suzie smacked the broad strop of the razor across his red ass "And make it Good!"

John-john leaned forward and lapped round the perimeter of Rose's vulva, then slowly ran his tongue up her slit. Rose reached down, parting the lips of her sex, revealing her erect clit glistening between her folds. She found herself commanding "There she is, suck her nibble her, my little pissant, make me come so hard!" John-john applied himself with vigor, sucking, nibbling, flicking his tongue over the tip of her clitoris, then he slowed. Rose reached for the belt and brought it down hard across John-john's back and shoulders "No Hard Now!" She arched her back and thrust her sex against him, fucking his mouth and tongue. She was coming, coming, and coming, delighting in the electric tendrils of sensation streaming through her body. As her orgasm raced through her, Rose smelt that smell and realized she was peeing, pissing in short hard bursts, which John-john lapped greedily. Wave after wave coursed through her body until at last she was spent; her bladder void. She quivered as he lapped the last of her fluids and looked up to see Suzie standing behind John-john with a strap-on double ended dildo sticking from her cunt.

Suzie was rubbing gel on the protruding end of the dildo when Rose realized that she wanted, no needed, that cock more than John-john. She moaned, "No I want you and that beautiful black cock!" She walked over to Suzie and kissed her deeply, rubbing her hands on Suzie's breasts, savoring the heft of the long black dildo pressed against her stomach. Suzie returned her kiss passionately and laughed "Umm yes, but first let me fill our little pissant's ass." She turned to her toy drawer and selected a large pink vibrator which she rubbed with gel and then slowly traced down the crack of John-john's ass to rest against the entrance to his puckered hole. As Suzie firmly pushed the vibe against his sphincter, John-john groaned, then pushed back and slowly took the whole 8" vibe. Suzie turned the switch to max and chortled "Our little shithead loves to have his ass fucked, but we have to make sure he doesn't come too soon!" She slapped his ass hard with her bare hand, then threw a burlap sac under him. "I want you to come when we come, rubbing your pitiful little prick against this bag so we won't have any mess.""

Suzie turned to Rose, who was lying on the edge of the bed with her legs splayed, her fingers lightly rubbing her pussy. Rose grasped the thick black dildo projecting from Suzie's sex, and rubbed the tip along her wet slit. She joked "A hard woman is good to find" then groaned as Suzie easily slid the long black shaft into her sopping vagina. When the dildo was fully within her, Rose wrapped her legs round Suzie and suckled the pert little nipples before her. Suzie moaned, and thrust gently, then harder. Rose shivered with delight, her cunt contracting round the rigid rod, as Suzie's expert fingers stroked their conjoined clits. Suzie expertly brought them to their first crest, but they did not subside. Rather, they held for a just moment, then rose higher, their bodies awash in a tide of drug-enhanced sexual sensation. Turning to one side Rose saw John-john humping, his cuffed hands rubbing the coarse burlap against his swollen cock, then groaning as he spurted his load.

Later, much later, Rose found she was still in Suzie's arms, but John-john and the dildo had vanished. Suzie moved her hand down to lightly stroke Rose's swollen nipples, then lovingly kissed her mouth. Rose felt a moment of panic, then found herself returning the kiss, her tongue probing Suzie's mouth, the tingling starting anew. "John-john and the toys are gone" breathed Suzie "This time it's just us Rose – no audience for our dirty lesbian sex. We are doing this for ourselves." Suzie leaned back and with one hand spread Rose's vaginal lips, revealing her ready clitoris. With her other hand, Suzie spread her own sex with her remarkable clit popping out of its own accord. She slowly lowered her cunt until her clit pressed against Rose's nubbin. Suzie's hands moved to Rose's breasts and nipples as she lightly rubbed against Rose, rubbing their clits against each other. Suzie leaned forward and kissed Rose deeply; Rose returned the kiss with ardor. Slowly, slowly their tension built, waves of sensation radiating from their merged groins, their stomachs and navels, their breasts, streaming through every nerve fiber in their bodies. A long high plateau, reveling in their mutual passion, until at last they peaked, Rose calling out " MMMMMMM Suzie, so good!" Finally, satiated, they came languidly down together. Suzie kissed Rose gently "Time to go home lover, you can't keep your daughter up all night."

Rose was never sure how she made it home, her mind was filed with her new experiences but when she arrived home all was well. Her daughters were safe, asleep in their rooms. She kissed them gently and wondered how they would take Suzie's entrance into their lives. For Suzie was now a part of her life and she could never go back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rose And Suzie Top A New John

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds