• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • All I Want for Christmas is my Mom

All I Want for Christmas is my Mom

1234

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

A son's love for his mother comes to a head at Christmastime.

"Robert, what would you like for Christmas?"

As if intentionally teasing him, Elizabeth slowly uncrossed her shapely legs to lean forward in anticipation of her son's answer. When she leaned forward like that with her knees slightly parted, her legs were open enough for her to flash him her white panty. Then, when she remained like that bent at the waist and with her top cut low enough, she flashed him the tops of her meaty breasts, her cleavage, and the top of her bra.

While waiting for him to answer her, with her knees still parted, not only did she give him a down blouse view of her cleavage but also she continued giving him an up skirt view of her panties too. It was then that he wished he could tell her what he really wanted for Christmas. It was then that he wondered if she knew she was flashing him her white panties and sexy bra. It was then that he knew he loved his mother enough to want to have sex with her if only she wanted to have sex with him too.

"I haven't given it much thought Mother," he said lying.

Who was he kidding? Not even kidding himself, every day he thinks about what he really wants for Christmas. Too ashamed to confess to her what he really wants for Christmas, all that he wants for Christmas is to have sex with his mother. An impossible sexual fantasy for him to have, nonetheless he had fun masturbating to imagining seeing his mother naked. With her always carelessly and inadvertently showing him something of her that she obviously didn't want him to see, he was always seeing something of her that he shouldn't see. Whenever he saw her panty, her cleavage, and/or her bra, he was always sexually aroused and ready to relieve his sexual tension whenever thinking about having sex with his mother.

"I know you've been looking at a new wide screen TV but I'd need your help in picking out one," she said leaning back in her chair.

She slowly crossed her legs while giving him another up skirt flash of a triangular patch of white panty. Was she deliberately flashing him or unintentionally giving him a good look between her legs, a place where he'd like to be for Christmas? It was then that he wished she was wearing her short nightgown without the modesty of her bathrobe and without wearing panties underneath. Instead of her deliberately or inadvertently flashing him her panty, she'd be flashing him her pussy. In the horny way he felt, needing to masturbate himself later, he'd love nothing better than to see his mother's naked pussy.

"I've been talking about buying a new TV but I wasn't hinting for you to buy me one. That's too expensive of a gift Mom," he said with him rather having sex with her than having her buy him a TV.

If only she knew he'd be happy just kissing her and making out with her while feeling her body through her clothes. If only she knew all he wanted for Christmas was his Mom.

"I don't know anything about these new fancy, flat screen TV's," she said tugging at her blouse. "Besides TV's are all different prices. We can find one to fit my budget."

As if he held a remote, unbutton her blouse control in his horny hand, when she tugged on her blouse to unwrinkled it, a button at the center of her blouse unbuttoned to expose her bra. It was then he wished he knew hypnosis. He'd love nothing better than to hypnotize her in undressing. It was then that he wished he was a warlock and could strip his MILF of a mother naked with a magical, spell with a wave of his hand.

His kind of wardrobe malfunction, he now had a bird's eye view of his mother's white brassiere. He only wished she wasn't wearing a bra which she sometimes does when wanting to be comfortable in her own house. She had such big tits, a large C cup or a small D cup and in the way her shirt bloused out to reveal her expose brasserie, her tits looked even bigger. Already horny, between seeing her panties and now her bra, with him wanting her even more, she was making him hornier than what he already was.

With her asking him what he wanted for Christmas, such a loaded question and a question that he already had a dozen answers at the ready, the last thing he wanted for Christmas from his mother was a new HD, wide screen TV. Knowing what he really wanted for Christmas, he looked at his mother with sexual lust and sexual frustration while daring himself to tell her. More than wanting a new television, he'd rather have a video camera to record her in her sexy bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

After she flashed him her panties, her cleavage, and now her brassiere, he was so tempted to tell her what he really wanted for Christmas. He wondered what she'd say if he said what he really wanted for Christmas was to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. He wondered what she'd say if he blurted out what he really wanted for Christmas is you Mother. Nothing new there, the same sexual fantasy he's had for so many sexually frustrating years, he's always been sexually attracted to and wanting to have sex with his mother, ever since he turned 18-years-old six years ago.

Now maturing into a man from a pimple faced, horny teenager, he was a man with sexual needs while hoping for some motherly, sexual affection. He realized early the benefits of making his mother his lover, if only she'd have him. Yet, just a sexual fantasy on his part, chances are that they'd never be sexually intimate. Chances are, while alone in his room, he'd continue to be relegated to masturbating himself with the thoughts of her naked and having sex with him. Chances are she'd think him a pervert and ask him to leave her house if ever he told her that he wanted to have sex with her naked body as his Christmas gift.

As if trying to hypnotize her with just his look and implant a sexual hypnotic suggestion in her brain, he stared in her big, brown eyes and smiled. Daring himself to blurt it out and confess his sexual feelings for her, he wondered what she'd say if he said what he really wanted for Christmas. What he really wanted for Christmas was her. No doubt about it, what he really wanted for Christmas was to have sex with his mother.

He wanted his mother sexually. What son wants to have sex with his mother? God, he felt like such a sick son-of-a-bitch with him wanting to have sex with his mother. What the Hell is wrong with him?

Only, he may be sick in the head but his mother wasn't a bitch. She was a good, kind, loving woman, and church going woman. He couldn't have asked for a better, prettier, and sexier mother. The envy of all of his friends, with all of their mothers older and obese, he had the youngest mother with the best figure. He had the best looking mother in the neighborhood.

He hummed the song to, 'All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth,' silently in his head while changing the words to, 'All I want for Christmas is my Mom's big tits, my Mom's big tits, my mom's big tits. All I Want for Christmas is my Mom's big tits, my Mom's big tits, my Mom's big tits.'

Taking it slow, with him not wanting to make a misstep, he took one incestuous step at a time in the sexual seduction of her. So very curious, he wondered what she'd say if he told her that he'd like nothing more than to make out with her. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with him showing the love that he has for his mother by kissing her? It's just a few dozen kisses, albeit French kisses and while feeling her body through her clothes.

He wondered what she'd say if he said he wanted to kiss her while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra and while squeezing her ass through her short skirt and panties. He wondered what she'd say if he told her that he'd like to see her walking around him while modeling her panty and bra before seeing her topless and before seeing her naked. Oh, my God, other than to see her topless and/or naked, he'd love nothing better than to see his mother walking around the house in her bikini panties and sexy, low cut bra.

He wondered what she'd say if he told her that he wanted to take photos of her lingerie clad body before taking photos of her topless and/or naked body to post them on the Internet. Perhaps he was going a bit too far in his incestuous thoughts of her. In the way she was so morally modest, she'd never allow him to take photos of her lingerie clad body never mind taking photos of her topless and/or naked body and never mind posting them any of them on the Internet.

As his Christmas gift to her, he wished he could finger her pussy while licking her pussy. As her Christmas gift to him, he wondered what she'd say if he told her that he wanted her to give him a hand job and a blowjob before allowing him to make love to her. Deliriously deranged, he was dizzy with the thoughts of making out with his mother while feeling her through her clothes. Deliriously deranged, he was dizzy with the thoughts of having sex with his mother's naked body.

"You first," he said purposely avoiding her question and cringing with sexual frustration while so tempted to tell her what he really wanted for Christmas was to have sex with her. "Tell me mother, what would you like for Christmas?"

Trying to read her body language, he watched her reaction to his question. While knowing full well that their Christmas wishes wouldn't be the same, he imagined both of their Christmas wishes being the same. He imagined her telling him what she wanted for Christmas was to make out with him before having hot sex with him. Wouldn't that be something if she wanted him as much as he wanted her? Only she was his mother and he was her son. She'd never want him in the same sexual way that he wants her.

In the way that so very many sons want to have sex with their mothers, an abhorrent abnormality, few mothers would dare have sex with their sons. Only she was human too. She must be lonely. She must get horny. She must experience as much sexual frustration as he experiences. Maybe what she really wants for Christmas is her son in the way that what he really wants for Christmas is his mother.

With them standing beneath the mistletoe, he imagined her asking him to kiss her. He imagined her asking him to French kiss her. He imagined her inviting him to feel her shapely body through her clothes while French kissing her. French kissing her again and again, he imagined making out with his mother.

With him enjoying the sexual fantasy with his mother sitting there across from him as the star in his incestuous, sexual dream, he imagined her asking him to strip her naked. With him following her wishes, he imagined unbuttoning her blouse and unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt to expose her low cut bra and bikini panties to his horny eyes. With her blouse and skirt neatly folded and laying upon the couch beside her, he imagined seeing her in her bra and panty. Oh, my God, just the thought of his mother sitting across from him in only her bra and panty gave him an erection.

He imagined pausing in stripping her naked to look at her in her sexy low cut bra and skimpy bikini panty. Feeling her beautiful body through her sexy underwear while kissing her, he felt his mother's breasts through her bra before feeling her ass and cupping her pussy through her sheer, thin panty. Then, removing her bra and her panty, he imagined her asking him to feel her naked breasts and finger her nipples before fingering her clit and licking her pussy. Wow, something that would never, ever happen, it was still sexually exciting to imagine that it would and even more sexually exciting when she was sitting across from him fully clothe.

Then, returning the sexual favor, tit for cock, he imagined her asking his permission to strip him naked. For sure, she didn't need his permission to strip him naked. She could strip him naked anytime she wanted.

He imagined her unbuttoning and removing his shirt before unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping his pants. As if he was her little boy again, he imagine her removing his tee shirt and briefs. Indeed, he imagined her stripping him naked before asking him to make love to her and before allowing him to fuck her, really fuck her and pound her pussy until she screamed her sexual orgasm.

"Oh, I don't know," she said. In the way he imagined her doing before sucking his cock, she tucked her shoulder length, chestnut, brown hair behind her ear in readiness to answer him. "I really don't need anything, other than a good travel mug, one that doesn't leak and one that keeps the coffee hot until I get to work," she said with a sexy laugh.

She curled her hair with her index finger in the way that he imagined her curling her pubic hair with her index finger when masturbating herself and while thinking of him naked and having sex with him.

"I'll search the Internet to find you the best travel mug Mom," he said. "I'll find you a travel mug that doesn't leak and that keeps coffee hot for hours."

He imagined pouring warm chocolate in her new travel mug before pouring warm chocolate all over her for him to lick off her naked body. Only, knowing her as well as he did, she'd only want the travel mug for coffee. Still, licking chocolate from his mother's sexy body was a sexual fantasy he suddenly enjoyed having.

"What about you?"

Goading him, she looked at him as if daring her to ask him what he really wanted for Christmas. His perfect opportunity to tell her what he really wanted for Christmas, he couldn't. He didn't dare. With his shame overruling his sexual excitement, if only she wasn't his mother, he'd have no compunction in telling her what he really wants for Christmas is her.

"Oh I don't know Mom," he said.

If he had a couple of drinks, he'd tell her. If he had been drinking, he'd probably blurt out that what he wanted for Christmas was to make out with her while feeling her beautiful body through her clothes. If he was a little bit high, he'd tell her that he wanted her to give him a hand job and maybe even a blowjob as his very special Christmas gift.

"C'mon tell me. What do you want for Christmas?"

If only to see her shocked reaction, he was so tempted to ask her for a hand job before asking her for a blowjob for Christmas. Again, if only to see her shocked reaction, he'd love to expose his cock to his mother while holding a sprig of mistletoe over it. He'd love to see her surprised, shocked, embarrassed, or hopefully sexually excited look to her seeing his erect prick. He wondered if she'd be as sexually excited in seeing his prick as he'd be sexually excited in showing her his prick.

He wondered if she'd stare at his cock or look away. With him so exposed, he wondered if she'd strip off her clothes to expose her naked body to him too. With them never coming together for sex and nothing good coming from that if ever they did, just thinking about such things made him feel perversely perverted. Nonetheless, just thinking about such things made him feel sexually excited.

He'd love to feel his mother's fingers wrapped around his prick. He imagined her slowly stroking him to a harder and bigger erection while she stared at his engorged prick and while he fondled her big tits and fingered her nipples. Slowly running his finger across her lips, he imagined her taking his finger in her mouth and sucking it in the way that he'd love for her to suck his cock. He'd love to feel her stroking him while looking up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes before she took him in her mouth.

"Is this what you want me to do Robert?" She gave him a sexy smile while licking his cock. "You want me to suck your cock?"

A rhetorical question, no doubt, nonetheless she asked him a question that he felt compelled to answer.

"Oh, God yes, Mother. I'd love for you to suck my cock," he imagined saying to her."

Being that he's been such a good son and not a bad one, even though he was having such naughty thoughts now, he wondered if his mother would give him his Christmas wish. He'd love to play with her big tits and fondle her nipples while she stroked him before sucking him. He loved imagining her with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth while she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes. He envisioned himself putting a gentle hand behind her brunette head and ejaculating a warm, oozy load of cum in his mother's mouth. With her looking up at him approvingly while not spilling a drop, he imagined himself watching her swallowing his cum.

"Merry Christmas Robert," he imagined his mother saying to him just before she took his erect penis in her mouth. "Are you ready for your Christmas blowjob?"

Are you kidding me? A long time coming, he couldn't be any more ready as he was now for her to suck his prick.

"Yes mother. I'm ready to receive my Christmas blowjob," he imagined saying to her while watching her take his cock in her mouth.

Wishing this was real and not a sexual fantasy, he couldn't wait to masturbate later over all that he was thinking of now.

"Merry Christmas Robert," he imagined her saying before stuffing her mouth with his prick.

Oh, my God, if only she really would give him a Christmas blowjob, even if only once a year, he'd be so happy.

"Merry Christmas Mom," he imagined saying to her as he put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head. "Suck it Mom. Suck it. Suck my cock Mom. I need to cum in your mouth."

* * * * *

As any good son would, Robert loved his mother. Attentive, loving, caring, and kind, there wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for his mother, even have sex with her. If only she'd make the first move and ask him to give her sex, he'd give her hot, loving sex. They were not only mother and son but they liked one another as people. They got along and were compatible. If anything, they were more friends, best friends, who were able to talk about anything and everything than they were merely just mother and son.

As he grew into a man with him having no intention of leaving her side, the longer they lived together the closer they became. Intuitively they knew one another well enough that they could speak without words and understand one another with just a look. As if they were an older, married couple without the sexual intimacy, they were inseparable. Perhaps they were husband and wife in another life. Never bored or argumentative, they enjoyed spending time together. With him knowing that it may sound creepy to some but not caring about those who judged him without even knowing him, he didn't know any woman who he'd rather be with than with his mother.

He's dated plenty of women in the past. He's even had a few intimate, sexual relationships with women but all of the women he dated paled in comparison to his mother, Elizabeth. If only his mother knew how much he wanted her sexually, no doubt she'd be shocked. Certainly, he felt like such a pervert to sexually and incestuously lust over his own mother. Yet, if she knew that he masturbated himself with the thoughts of her naked and having sex with him, he wondered what she'd say.

Would she be angry with him for even thinking such a thing in wanting to have sex with her, his own mother? Would she think there was something mentally and emotionally wrong with him for having such incestuous thoughts? Would she think him a pervert in wanting to have sex with her? Or would she accept him as her lover? Perhaps with them so much alike and so compatible, and with sex being consensual and the next natural step in the progression of their loving relationship, what he thinks hopefully may be what she thinks too.

* * * * *

As any good mother would, Elizabeth loved her son. Attentive, loving, caring, and kind, there wasn't anything that Elizabeth wouldn't do for her son, undoubtedly even have sex with him. If only he'd make the first move and ask her for sex, he may be surprise that she'd readily agree to have sex with him. As she grew more dependent on having her son around, she jokingly told him that she hoped he'd never leave her. With more truth to her joke then not, obviously in the way he couldn't imagine his life without his mother, no doubt, she couldn't even imagine what it would be like living alone without having her son there with her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • All I Want for Christmas is my Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds