• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Return of a Needy Slut

Return of a Needy Slut

Not sure there is really any way to preface this... it was a wonderful meandering masturbation session. I just laid back and let my mind and hands wander. Won't you do the same?

I hope you enjoy... my audios are definitely my way of making up for my lack of sex! I hope they help some of you through a less than satisfying marital situation or a dry spell. I like the idea of us helping each other out... on a virtual mind and body plane.

There is a BBC mention - it's not a driving fantasy for me at all but I've had some feedback asking for it to be featured... this is my compromise. I love cock.... every color, shape, and size. I know a lot of people think cock's are not attractive... I love them from flaccid to growing to rock hard precum oozing to throbbing to exploding. I love to experience those stages during a long extended fellatio session or a quick, rough, hard fuck that leaves me with cum running down my inner thigh...

Ladies... you know what I'm talking about right? The power that comes from controlling that cock?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Return of a Needy Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds