• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Those Eyes

Those Eyes

Those eyes -

You once told me I could tell you anything, yet in all this time I have always been withdrawn, it is my nature, and now we are having issues because you feel I do not express myself and talk to you as I should. You know me Sir, I'm incapable of verbally expressing myself because of my past, so I am writing you this letter, in hopes that you will understand you are everything that I want and need.

-——- My dearest Sir, looking into your eyes leaves me wanting, needing and even craving you, and your touch. You make me feel whole, for the first time ever, I can not imagine my life without you in it, you are my everything! The color of your eyes is so calming and relaxing that I feel an inner peace when I look into them; and yet also so beguiling, and enticing that I find myself dripping wet from just looking into your eyes. I find myself wanting, no needing to feel you against my skin, in the simplest of touches, also to feel you filling me; to feel your luscious cock deep inside me.

Oh Sir the things you make me want to feel, your hands on my body, bent over the bed as you slide in my pussy from behind; to feel your hands gliding down my spine, over my butt, then vanishing, to suddenly come down again hard on my bare backside. Oh Sir, you make me truly believe in the possibility of forever, I never want to lose the feeling of you next to me, I want to feel your skin touching mine for the rest of my days, to know you desire me, even in with all my faults and flaws. To know that in spite of everything, I can still touch you when I need to, when the nightmares of my past come back to haunt me as they do.

Looking into your eyes my dearest Sir, scares away all the demons that haunt me, even if only for a time, I know one day I may be able to conquer my fears, you give me strengths to believe in myself, which is something I have never had. My dearest Daddy, please know that you have my heart, my mind, and even my soul in your safe keeping, I entrust them to you. Your loving baby girl ———

He sits and reads the letter, with his finger casually rubbing over his lower lip, as she sits on the floor before him. He places the letter down on the table next to his chair and he reaches for her.

"Come here," he says calmly.

Climbing up into his lap, she wraps her arms around his neck and buries her face in his chest, afraid to show him her tears. Tilting her head up so he can look into her eyes, he slowly wipes away the tears from one eye, then the other.

"Why do you cry?" he asks.

"Because I'm scared," she whispers.

"Of what?" he asks.

"Of losing you," she whispers back.

"You wish to stay here, even after everything that has happened?" he asks curiously.

"Yes," she whispers back, and tries to wrap her arms around him again.

He holds her back just far enough to look into her eyes; when her eyes shift to meet his they are pleading with him. Wrapping both arms around her, he pulls her in close and allows her to snuggle into his chest.

"Come to bed with me, please?" she whispers.

"Yes," he simply says.

She crawls off his lap and stands, he too stands and he takes her hand and walks he up the stairs and into his room. They walk over and stop next to the bed, he turns and tilts her head up and asks "this is what you truly want, you truly want ME?"

"Yes" she whispers surely.

He pulls her in close, kisses the top of her head, and steps back, holding her at arms length. He runs his hands down her arms, takes her right hand, brings it up to his own mouth and kisses her knuckles and then turns it over and kisses her palm. Gripping her shirt at the hem, he slowly pulls it over her head, and drops it on the floor off to the side, he runs his fingers over her collar bone, down between her breasts, lower still to where her pants sit, and then slowly begins to lower them down her legs, kneeling down so she can step out of them.

She stands before him, completely naked, waiting to see what he will do; he slowly reaches up, undoes his tie, then begins to unbutton his shirt. Her eyes follow his hands, as each button is undone, sinking down to the next, and so on. He pulls shirt open, and takes the shirt off, leaving the tie hanging around his neck and tosses it off to the side, then his hands are at his own waist, undoing the button on his pants, slowly sliding down the zipper, as her eyes follow. She takes a deep breath at seeing his naked form as he removes his pants completely; reaching up he pulls the tie from around his neck and says "hands."

She raises her hands to him, and he slowly ties the tie around her wrists; she looks up at him questioning.

"This is about your pleasure this time, my pleasure will come soon enough. Carefully climb up onto the bed and lay down." he says.

She climbs onto the bed, and looks up at him, he motions how he wants her to lay and she assumes the positioning. He kneels before her, and runs his hands up her legs, beyond her knees, and applies pressure as he slides his hands up her thighs, pushing them open further; he wants his shoulders between her legs, and he has wide shoulders.

He leans down and runs his tongue gently over the outside of her pussy, causing her to gasp out at the contact. He looks up at her, locks his eyes on her own and lowers his head. Staring her in the eyes, he runs his tongue over her pussy, sucking her inside his mouth, circling her clit with his tongue, sucking that into his mouth as well. She gasps out in pleasure and tries to pull away, the pleasure is so intense, he tightens his hands on her thighs and holds he in place as he feasts on her. Moaning out, she knows better then to lower her hands, she keeps them raised above her head, and wreaths in ecstasy as he brings her closer and closer to an orgasm.

He slides a finger inside, twists his wrist just right and she explodes around him, screaming out in sheer pleasure as her body squeezes and caresses his finger as her orgasm rolls thru. Standing suddenly he grabs her hips and pulls her down onto his waiting shaft, impaling himself deeply inside of her, she screams out again as he slides deep inside.

He stays still for a moment, so her body can adapt to the intrusion; then he begins to move, sliding in and out of her wet pussy, pulling her back down harder each time, wanting to feel her pussy grasping him, as her body quickly builds up to another orgasm. He begins thrusting harder, deeper and faster, as he knows this first time won't take much, he has been craving her for so long. He reaches down and pinches gently her clit causing her to scream out again, as she is over come and explodes in another orgasm, grasping his cock tighter and tighter. He drives into her three more times, then stills, as his orgasm over takes him, she moans out as he begins filling her pussy with his cum, sending her body flying over the cliff into yet another orgasm, gripping him and squeezing his cock dry.

He collapses falling just off to the side, and pulls her into his arms, reaching up, he unites her wrists, and says calmly, "rest now baby girl, I'm not thru with you yet."

She snuggles against him, head on his chest as he rolls over onto his back, and snuggles as close as she can get, sighing contently as she falls peacefully to sleep on his chest; knowing that her Daddy still does love her... She wakes suddenly from a dream and looks around quickly, he is there, on his side sleeping peacefully. Carefully she gets up, and goes into the other room, sitting next to the lamp, she pulls out her notebook and begins to write ...

*** I can't help but think about you, I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Simply thinking of you makes me so wet, the thought of running my tongue down your neck, over your chest, around each of your nipples, down your body ... to your delicious middle. Sliding my tongue over you, up you, around and round; sucking you into my mouth. Feeling your body tremble as I suck deep and hard. I want to feel you grip my head, pulling me where you want me by my hair.

I want to feel your body tremble as I run my nails up and down your thighs. Feel your hand tighten in my hair, pulling my deeper against you; hear you groan as I suck you deeper into my mouth. I want to feel your soft skin against my tongue, sliding up and down you, over and over. You make me feel things and want things I never felt before, I want to feel your body tremble from my touch, from the way I make you feel. To know that I am capable of pleasing you; to make you crave me, the way I crave you. ***

She hears a noise and looks up, to see him leaning against the door frame naked, arms crossed over his chest, watching her. Slowly she puts the notebook down and stands, walking over to him, she stands before him. She looks down at her feet, watching her toes wiggle in concern as she stands before him, knowing she should have stayed in bed; but her mind was racing, even now over things she wanted to do to him. He asks gently, "what were you doing?"

She shrugs, "my mind was wandering a millions miles a second, I could not think straight," she whispers.

"About?" he asks.

"You," she whispers back.

"Tell me," he says, the adds, "better yet, show me."

She glances up at him, then drops to her knees, taking him in her mouth, and sucking deeply. Sliding his delicious cock, in and out of her mouth, swallowing deeply his magnificent cock. She sucks him, caresses him and strokes him, all with only her mouth, gently running her tongue up and down his shaft, around the tip, tasting him, she slides her tongue down his shaft and licks and sucks gently on his sac, tickling her tongue on that sweet spot just behind the sac, then sliding her tongue back up, tickling again at the sweet spot just between the sac and cock.

Running her tongue back up his shaft, circling the tip, then slowly engulfing his entire cock into her mouth, she swallows all of him, racking her fingernails down his thighs as he groans out, then grips her head and begins a steady rhythm of fucking his cock in and out of her mouth. He pulls on her hair, trying to make her release his cock, but she refuses, she knows she will be punished later, but she wants to taste his cum thus night; she tightens her throat; and scratches her nails just a bit harder down his butt, and pulls him closer into her mouth. He growls out and stills, as his orgasm ruptures, and he begins cuming down her throat, as she continues to suck his shaft, sucking all his cum out and down here throat. He pulls her up off her knees, turns and walks back into the bedroom, drags her back into bed, wraps around her, and drifts off to sleep, taking her with him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Those Eyes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds