• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Roommate Thanksgiving Pt. 01

A Roommate Thanksgiving Pt. 01

So, it's been a few weeks since you had the night of your life with that crazy girl you met in the pool and her roommate.

You weren't sure you would even hear from them again. You didn't have their number and you couldn't bring yourself to just knock on their door. If they never called you again, it would have been worth it. But you hoped that they would.

Suddenly, your cell phone buzzes. It's a text from that girl. What a coincidence. :-) She asks you if you're going home for Thanksgiving. The campus will be pretty deserted and they were we wondering if you might like to hang out with us for a bit.

You eagerly reply back that you are, indeed, staying on campus for Thanksgiving. And you ask what we have in mind?

I text back that we would like to cook a Thanksgiving dinner for you. We know you're a vegetarian and we would make something that you could eat. We think it would fun to cook in a kitchen with you. No one is around using the big kitchen in the dorm. So we would have the place all too ourselves.

You can't type the word yes fast enough. How many days until Thanksgiving? What the hell day is it today?

It's Tuesday. Only two days to go. You ask the time and place and what can you bring.

You can bring that glorious cock of yours. And you smile.

Fast forward a few days, and you are ready to meet these two women again for what you hope will be a repeat performance of our last night together back in our room. But you try not to get your hopes up too much. Regardless of the cute text about your cock, you wonder if all we have in mind is dinner. So you try to moderate your expectations.

At 6, you head to our dorm. You find us in the kitchen, aprons on, surrounding by fruit and vegetables and all kinds of things. You had no idea we would make this meal so involved. How wonderful.

We look up and see you and our smiles increase tenfold. Our favorite third person just showed up. And with flowers in hand. I knew this guy was special.

I think we're all a little nervous. Given how completely naked we were the last time. But it doesn't last long. A few laughs and we are all as comfortable as we were a few weeks ago.

We tell you to sit down and relax and watch us cook. It's what we love to do.

So you do. The first time I pass behind my roommate and run my hand along her ass, you blink twice, because you're not sure you just saw what you think you saw.

Are these girls going to play with each other while cooking. This is going to be better than anything you've ever seen on the Food Network.

And we do. Every time we pass each other, a hand lingers. Across our backs. Across our shoulders. Across our asses. We just can't stop touching each other.

I look up and catch your eye. Cooking is the best foreplay, don't you agree?

You nod your head, almost speechless.

And we continue. She begins to clean some vegetables over the sink. So I come up behind her and punch my hips into her ass and start to kiss her neck.

She squeals a little bit. I run my hands down her thighs and back up. I don't linger too long. Just enough to tease her. But not enough so she'll have an accident with the knife. :-) We wouldn't want that.

I go back over to the counter and continue to work on my part of the meal. I'm chopping some other vegetables for a salad. And she definitely wants to return my attention.

It's utterly distracting. She's pressing her hips into my ass. She moves my hair aside and begins to suck on my earlobe and I let out a low moan. You are fascinated. You want to touch yourself but just don't know the decorum. I can see you squirming in your seat. And I tell you it's OK to stroke yourself. But that we want to see you. So you have to take off your pants.

It's all I can do to hold onto the knife. Finally I just rest it on the cutting board, knowing the futility of trying to continue, and I let her continue.

My roommate continues to kiss my neck and my shoulders. She lifts my shirt above my head in one effortless motion, exposing my breasts and very, very hard nipples. From behind me, she begins to massage my breasts. It feels so good.

She unclasps my bra and seductively removes it from my body.

Your stroking just intensified. Now I'm moaning a little louder.

She's kneading my breasts so expertly. Kissing the back of my neck. I reach behind me and grab her ass and pull her closer to me. I want to feel her breasts pressing into to my back. I want to feel those hard nipples against my skin.

She knows what I want and complies. Happily.

Suddenly, my roommate turns to you. She looks at you and tells you that we take requests. Is there anything you might like to see? We want this to be enjoyable for you.

You decide that this is your chance. When will this ever happen again. So you decide to be bold and tell us exactly what you want us to do.

Keep kissing her neck, you say. And start to take off her jeans.

My roommate reaches around my waist and undoes my belt buckle. She unbuttons my jeans. You hear the zipper move down.

She begins to pull my jeans down over my hips. And I step out of them and she throws them on a chair to the side.

It is so exhilarating knowing you are watching us.

Now the underwear, you say.

So my roommate bends down, and for a moment you're a little confused. Until you see her take my underwear in her mouth and pull them down with her teeth.

After I've stepped out of my underwear, my roommate turns to you and says that you didn't specify how she should take my underwear off. You smile. She has a point.

We are both smiling at you.

I'm standing there naked. And my roommate turns to you. You tell her that you want her to go down on me.

So my roommate takes off her apron and puts it over my eyes and uses it as a blindfold.

She looks at you and says that everything feels better with a blindfold on and you whole heartedly agree.

She spreads my legs with her own and gets down on her knees.

I'm pressed against the counter. Not the most comfortable but that's the furthest thing from my mind. Everything feels heightened with the blindfold on and knowing you're watching makes it even more so.

She begins to lick me, everywhere. All around my pussy. She snuggles her nose into my fur. She loves the softness. She kisses my stomach and my thighs. Just teasing me.

I practically beg her to eat me. I can't take it anymore.

And she never deprives me. She separates my lips with her fingers and moves her tongue over my lips. Up one side and down the other. She brushes against my clit and I gasp loudly.

Her tongue is so magical. I begin to fondle my breasts. I pull at my hardened nipples and rub my hands all over myself. It's an incredible feeling.

I put one hand on her head and pull her a little closer. I want more pressure on my clit. She knows exactly what I want and does my bidding. She begins to suck on me mercilessly and licks me silly. All of sudden you hear me say to her, "tongue fuck me." And you think you might cum right then and there.

She does as I wish and begins to dart her tongue in and out of me, forcible. It's incredible.

I'm just in a state of ecstasy. Only one thing could make this better.

I hear you tell my roommate to use her fingers. You remember how much I liked that the other night in our room.

And she does. She puts a finger up my dripping wet pussy and feels her way to my g spot. I almost scream.

She's intimately familiar with my g-spot and goes to work. It's engorged and I can feel the pressure building up inside me. She begins to kiss my inner thighs and it's all I can do to stay upright. Her finger glides in and out. In and out. Covered with my juices.

Her other hand grabs my ass and pulls me closer to her. I put my hands on her head and let her know I need her to quicken the pace. She reads me perfectly.

She fingers fucks me hard and fast.

Her tongue gliding over any skin she can find.

I want to cum but I also know I want you. I'm torn. What to do?

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Roommate Thanksgiving Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 486 milliseconds