• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

123456...9

This story is about a loving "hotwife" wife, but it is very heavy with male bisexuality and what some would consider totally gay. We consider it Hotwife and Cuckold. If you're not into that; don't read it. I know Loving Wife is not the best catagory, but until they start a cuckold catagory, this will have to do. If you're easily offended...stay away. No need to hate when you've been warned.

*

Mitzi stood up from our table in the middle of the Club 5th Season with her full breasts showing blatantly to the whole room, turned toward the dance floor and yelled over the music; "I NEED SOMEBODY TO FUCK ME NOW!"

It seemed like the whole club fell silent for a moment at her declaration and every head turned toward my sexy young wife, Mitzi Owens. I must say she looked totally edible, scrumptious... MMmmm...and I have never been more proud to be her husband. Nothing compares to the joy of being married to a natural born "hotwife."

I should probably back up and start somewhere near the beginning of this evening. Perhaps a little background story just to let you know how we got to this point in the first place...and then; where it went from there.

My beautiful young Bride, Mitzi is just under 5ft tall, thick, but muscular, not chubby. Her breasts are a perfect 36-C, although they appear much larger due to her petite stature and tiny waist. She has a very defined waist, almost cut or chiseled you might say. Her hips and ass are absolutely amazing! Even guys who think they adore skinny women, swoon audibly when they see Mitzi's naked ass! It is high and tight and make-your-tongue-hard firm.

Her ass is about 39 or 40 inches around but it is so freakin' firm you wouldn't believe it! The muscles flow from her thighs right into her ass cheeks and back again without one single unattractive jiggle. Her ass doesn't bounce when she walks; it sways...slowly...a tight, rhythmic, controlled, suck-your-eyes-right-up-into-her-asshole kindda sashay. OMG there is not a man alive who wouldn't cut off his left nut just to rim her asshole with his tongue and give up his right one to fuck it! I promise you that she could break a pencil with her tight sphincter muscles. When you stick your tongue inside of her ass, it's like it's stuck inside of a vacuum and is being pulled deeper and getting harder and longer. Her ass is truly something that words just can't describe. It has to be experienced...as very many have done. And the taste of it...OHHH!! WOW>>>REALLY!

Actually her tits are about the same muscular consistency as her ass, if tits have muscles. When her breasts are freed from the confines of their coverings, they do not droop one measurable degree! FIRM, I tell you; FIRM! And not one speck of 'em store bought! Real, natural and jaw-droppingly teenager perfect! To see Mitzi clothed, you would never guess what a powerhouse body she has hidden beneath. Even her sexiest clothes cannot clue you in to what awaits. I still love seeing the look on a man's face the first time he sees her totally nude.

As a matter of fact, to illustrate that point; after finally seeing Mitzi naked for the first time, my baby brother said "Holy SHIT! After seeing her with clothes on all this time, I had no idea she would look that fucking good naked! I mean, I knew she had awesome tits, but WOW! She's just freaking amazing! I can't believe it! All this time and this is what has been hiding under those clothes? You lucky S.O.B!"

He did add later, and rather sheepishly, "Thanks for finally sharing." That's what brothers are for, right? We always did share our toys. Mitzi seemed to appreciate it too. He reminds me every once in a while "I still have those pictures..." But those are other stories.

So, back to the night and how we ended up like this at The Club 5th Season.

Mitzi said with a particularly sexy grin, "I wanna go out playing tonight." That always means that she wants to go out somewhere in public and flash her body to strangers. This is nothing new; Mitzi has been doing that a lot longer than I have known her. As a matter of fact, that's kindda how we met; I was one of her flashing "victims". I was hooked after that. I chased after her begging like a little whipped puppy dog. But that's another story too.

Tonight was obviously going to be special. I was 32 years old and we had not been married very long, and tonight; this very Friday, was finally Mitzi's 18th birthday, an event she had been so looking forward to for what seemed like so long; and tonight she wanted to party! Finally she was "Legal."

I told Mitzi that she could drink whatever she wanted to tonight in celebration of her legality, but I was afraid that there was no election that I was aware of anywhere tonight so she couldn't vote just yet. We both laughed at that and she said "Maybe there is no 'election' anywhere tonight, but I assure you that will be 'ERECTIONS' wherever I go..." I had no idea just how serious she was about that statement at that moment, but I was getting one (an erection) myself just watching her getting ready to go out and party. Then she added, "...and do I have to be in a strip club to dance topless tonight?" I knew this was going to be a fun night.

Mitzi usually wears her skin tight blue denim micro mini skirt and the matching button up jacket when she goes out flashing, but tonight she said that she wanted to "...try something different...something a little more provocative." Little did I know just how different this night was going to be.

Mitzi put on a pair of stay-up, thin white stockings with garter belt looking lace at the top of each leg. They went up almost to her precious shaved pussy...maybe about three inches shy of that. There was a seam up the back from the ankle to the top. It reminded me of the old style sexy Vargas paintings from the 60's and 70's Playboy artwork.

Above the stockings she pulled on a wispy black cotton, pleated skirt. It had the 2 inch pleats all the way around. When she zipped it up it was really snug at the waist and hips, accenting her hip bone and her upturned hot ass. It flared out all the way around at her hips when she spun around to show it to me. The skirt was so short that it barely even covered the top of the lace on her stockings when she was standing still and it exposed her entire ass and shaved pussy when she spun around in her mocked dance moves. I was wondering what style of panties she might choose for this ensemble, but I would have to wait as she moved on to choose her top.

Mitzi must have been planning this outfit for a while because she went straight for it. Out of the closet she pulled a white denim vest. The vest had one button at the waste and zipped all the way up the front. But before she put it on, she got her scissors and started cutting away at the arm holes. She said she was going for the frayed look, like with cut off shorts. She wanted it to look like the sleeves had been ripped off. As she cut, she cut a lot more than just the sleeve opening. She cut deep under the armholes so that it had the same effect as a jersey t-shirt with the armholes so low that the girls titties are exposed from the sides. A little "side boob" as they call it these days. The vest itself was OH SO skin tight and her boobs just oozed out of it from the front and the sides and over the top...OMG!!! I couldn't wait to see what undergarments she had chosen to compliment this outfit.

As I surveyed her I was in awe of how sexy, hot and downright beautiful my young wife looked in that outfit. The white, frayed vest, the white stockings with the lace at the top and the seam down the back. She had on thin short white little girl socks with the lace trim at the ankles...like little ballerinas wear, along with black patent leather spike heels and that short, short black skirt. WOW! What a sight! "Black on white", I thought. I laughed to myself as I thought of the irony of that as it relates to some of the things Mitzi and I have done.

Mitzi continued getting ready, putting on more makeup than usual, looking particularly whoreish and slutty. Bright red "let-me-leave-lip-prints-on-your-cockhead" kind of lipstick. Nobody can pull off that classy, little girl, grown up whore look quite like Mitzi and nobody appreciates it quite like I do! I love knowing that every man who sees my wife wants to fuck her. She makes me so proud! I pity the poor husband whose wife nobody ever notices.

As we were about ready to leave the house, I asked, "So what surprise do you have to wear under that outfit tonight? Something new and special, I bet."

"Silly Boy" she replied, "I'm wearing everything I intend to wear tonight. And I don't intend to be wearing all of this for very long. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it! Is that special enough for you Little Man?"

Now there was a direct hint as to how this night was going to go. Mitzi had already started humiliating me and exerting her dominance. And not even one Long Island Iced Tea yet! I felt my heart skip a few beats in anticipation. Nobody can flip my 'kinky switches' like Mitzi can.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pointed her toward the mirror and told her "Do you realize that no matter how little you move, somebody is going to see either your ass or your pussy or you boobs? You're not hiding anything. Is that what you planned?"

Mitzi turned around, stood on her tip toes, put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Then she pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Now you're getting the idea...It's my birthday and I'll do whatever the fuck I want. And you can't stop me. I'm an adult now. Are you ready to party with a real woman? Not that YOU can handle a real woman, 'Tiny', but you ARE a lot of fun to tease and I'm sure we can find a real man somewhere tonight, can't we?"

What else could I say, "Sure. Whatever you say, Dear. This is your night. It's your Birthday, you're in charge." I felt honored that she said "We."

"Really? Do you really mean that? I mean, obviously I am in charge, but do you really mean absolutely anything I say? You can't change your mind. Say it now and you can't take it back...no matter what."

"OK, Mitzi. It's your night."

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say 'No Matter What'...Say it!"

"OK Mitzi...you're in charge all night. Anything you say, all night. Anything you want, all night. And I can't change my mind...NO MATTER WHAT. OK. There. I said it. I guess that makes me your slave for the night. Happy Fuckin' Birthday, Little Princess. The night is all yours!"

"OHHH... I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! You are the best husband ever!" Then she laughed and followed up with a jab..."Not the best lover ever, but definitely the best husband. And if you had a real cock, you might even be one of the best lovers. What a shame. We'll never know."

Then she told me her plan. She really had thought this out.

"I want to go to the Four Seasons Holiday Inn in Greensboro and get a room. I know it's early in the afternoon, but I want to check into the hotel and then go over to the Four Seasons Mall and flash all over the mall for as long as I want too! I want you to get SOO horny watching me that you will be really anxious to say yes to absolutely everything I ask for all night. OK?"

"Well, we've already established that you get absolutely anything you want tonight. So, yes. Anything. Don't ask me again...tell me. Order me; I am at your beck and call. Use me in any sick and twisted way you see fit. I'm all yours. You know I couldn't say no to you even if I wanted too."

"I'm going to try on shoes with sales guys and sexy clothes with sales girls. I want to take the sales girls into the dressing rooms with me make them help me into and out of the clothes. I want to sit on the benches outside of the stores and flash couples. I want to ride the glass elevator up and down. I'm 18 and I'm proud of my body. I know it's hot. I know what my body does to men...and to a lot of girls too, for that matter. I also know what my Momma told me; that I won't have this body forever so I should want to show it off all I can and as often as I can and share this body with as many people as I can while I'm still young and we can all still enjoy it. Does that make sense to you? Are you jealous?"

"DAMN I love your Mom! OK, yes, it makes sense to me and I'm so freaking horny right now I can't stand it. And I don't think it would matter to you if I was jealous or not. Besides, I already promised...and you know I love your Mom too, right? Did I mention that?" She just smiled back at me with a knowing grin. Her Mom is pretty damn hot too...and she's my age...with long blonde hair way down her back...so... But those are other stories...

The truth of the matter is that I couldn't wait to see how far Mitzi would push this and I was certain that I was going to love every minute of....whatever this turns out to be. As hot as she was looking and acting right now, YES, is the only word I could think of to say to Mitzi! I had to snicker at that thought since I don't think Mitzi has ever said NO to anybody.

Mitzi said "OK. I'm ready to go."

"Well then, I guess we had better pack an overnight bag pretty quick." I replied.

"What for, just grab our toothbrushes."

"But we'll need a change of clothes if we're staying overnight."

"No we won't. The clothes we have on will be just fine for what I have in mind."

"But we'll probably be pretty hungry by the time we check out tomorrow. We should have a change of clothes for brunch out on Saturday morning."

"I SAID...These clothes will be plenty! Did you not hear me?"

"OK...but...I thought..."

"Stop right there! Did I ask you to think?"

"No Ma'am."

"OK then. Don't do it again tonight, Tiny. I don't know who the fuck you think you are all of a sudden? Now go get the toothbrushes and let's go. I'm horny as HELL!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I rushed back in and got the toothbrushes and hurried back to the car.

When I got back to the car Mitzi was sitting in the passenger seat with her left foot under her and her and right one on the dashboard pressed against the windshield. She was turned toward me in the driver's seat. The skirt was up above her ass and she already had three fingers deep in her pussy. Wait a minute...now four. All the way up to her knuckles. Nothing sticking out but her thumb. Daylight... in the car, in our own driveway and in our own neighborhood. No wonder I am so in love with little Miss Mitzi Owens!

I asked her if she was going to ride like that all the way to Greensboro and she said, "I don't know. It's a 45 minute drive. I may have to take my clothes off. I don't want to get them wrinkled and wet before we 'play' tonight."

As I was backing out of the driveway I heard a deep guttural moan and looked over at Mitzi just in time to see her thumb disappear into her beautiful big cunt! She came to rest at about the wrist, oblivious to where we were or who may be seeing her. As a matter of fact her eyes were shut as she worked her hand around inside of her amazing monster cunt!

I thought to myself one more time, "Damn what a lucky man I am to have such a woman! She is such a total WOMAN!"

I am still in awe of the size and abilities of that pussy of hers. I am convinced that there is not a cock in this world that she couldn't take inside of her, yet she could still break your little finger with those pussy muscles. She's so good that she can even make my little 2 3/4 inch dicklette feel squeezed! No woman has ever been able to do that to me before! LOL!

We are no sooner out of our neighborhood than Mitzi has unzipped her skirt and folded it and laid it on the back seat. And I think she did it without even taking her hand out of her pussy. So here I am driving toward I-40 with my wife half naked in the car and fucking herself crazy...and we are only just now on the way to "play." This is going to be a fun night!

As I accelerated onto the interstate Mitzi opened her eyes and said, "Pull up alongside that big rig up there."

I sped up to catch up to the truck and at the same time Mitzi was lowering the passenger window and said, "Wait a minute. Slow down for a second."

I looked over at her after she had lowered the window completely and she was removing her vest and putting it away also. Now she was totally naked and her hand is even deeper up her cunt (She love it when I call it a "cunt") as I pull up alongside the trucker.

Mitzi turned her body so that her right foot was now under her and her left foot was on the dashboard. She was turned completely toward the trucker, giving him a full frontal nude view of herself as she worked her hand deeper into her cunt and back out to the wrist again. It appeared to me that she was literally fucking herself with her arm! I had never seen her do that before. She was moaning in a low guttural way that I don't think she even realized. She sounded absolutely animalistic. Her normally solid breasts were now bright red and standing more firm than ever and her nipples were so hard it looked like they must hurt.

I matched the speed of the trucker as Mitzi continued her exhibition and looked the driver directly in the eyes as he watched. I sped up a little. He did too. I slowed. He slowed. For about 5 minutes this continued until he blew his horn, waived at Mitzi and changed lanes. At that very instant another truck pulled up right beside us and began pacing us. Mitzi loved this. She was absolutely on the edge of out of control.

I glanced in my rearview mirror and there were maybe 4 or 5 more big trucks right behind this one. Apparently Mitzi was the talk of the CB radios for the moment. I told Mitzi, "Pace yourself, Baby. There are a lot of truckers lining up out there." They continued to play leapfrog, each taking their fair turn at the wonderful show Mitzi was putting on for them.

Some of them made awfully funny faces, some were sticking their tongues out as if begging to lick her pussy. One was nude from the top but we couldn't see inside the cab. One was much more obvious as he rose completely out of the driver's seat and showed Mitzi that he was masturbating a really fat cock that any man would be proud of as he watched her and she him. I didn't see it, but Mitzi said he ejaculated out the window. She thought he was trying to shoot his cum into her open window. I'm not even sure that's possible at 55 miles per hour, but Mitzi loved the idea of it.

It looked to me like one driver was taking pictures of her. I wish I had copies of those! They're probably on the net somewhere, but I haven't seen them yet.

About that time Mitzi told me to pull my dick out so she could play with it. I complied as quickly as I could without wrecking the car.

Leaving her right hand in her pussy, she reached around with her left hand and started playing with my dick. Mitzi told me to find another trucker so she could "Show off her oral talents for them."

It didn't take long to find another trucker, or maybe he found us. In any case, as soon as Mitzi was certain she had his undivided attention, she stretched across the front seats and swallowed my dick whole in one suck. She licked it like an ice cream cone as she looked over her shoulder at the trucker and pointed at my dick and then very overtly licked her lips while looking him in the eye. He made it plain that he was rubbing his own cock as Mitzi opened her legs as wide as she could possibly get them and went back to sucking my dick. I was about to cum and I think he was too! Mitzi reached down between her legs again and pushed her hand back deeper into her gaping pussy and brought out a handful of her juices and rubbed it on my dick, on her face and on her chest. She rubbed her wet pussy again and licked her fingers, between the two fingers...in the pussy licking symbol. The trucker blew his horn three times and dropped off the pace. If he didn't cum, he sure missed a good chance.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds