• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Reveals Her True Self

Girlfriend Reveals Her True Self

I've been dating this girl, Cassandra, for about four months now. She's a great girl. Very smart, very attractive, personable, the whole package. The only speed bump in our relationship has been the lack of creativity during sex. She's 22 years old, I'm 28, and she is significantly less experienced in the bedroom. It's not that she is bad at sex it's just that it is unoriginal. I expressed that she might not be freaky enough for me. She seemed to listen intently but nothing really changed until this happened...

Last Friday she called after I got done with work and asked if I wanted to go out with her and her friends. I wasn't feeling it but I told her I would leave my door unlocked and she could come over after the bar if she felt like it. Around 2 AM I wake up to noises inside my place. I think great I am going to get a late night fuck session in. A couple minutes pass and I hear what sounds like 2 people laughing. I quietly open the door and look down the hallway to see Cass sitting on top of this guy making out with him. My heart began to pound and immediately my mind went back to our conversation about her not being wild enough in the bedroom. I thought "ok, I'm going to let this go and see how far she takes it."

I notice her notice me watching from my bedroom door and she begins to heat things up by passionately and aggressively making out with this dude. She has left one light on so I can see them pretty clearly. It was weird seeing this girl I had feelings for making out with another guy in front of me but I'm not going to lie the feeling was curiously erotic. The guy pulled her shirt over her head and she did nothing to stop him. "how far would this go" I wondered to myself.

They continued to kiss and shed clothes. Her bra came off, then his shirt, then his belt, and next her pants. She looked at me while she wiggled off her jeans and when I did nothing to stop her she straddled her new friend again. Cassandra is about 5'3" with a killer ass and smallish boobs. Both of their hands roamed each others bodies before I heard her utter the words "Do you have a condom?"

I think i whispered the words "no fucking way" to myself but I was paralyzed by curiosity. Half of me told me I should concede that she made her point and half of me wanted to watch! The voyeur won out and I did nothing.

He pulled a condom out of his jeans and took his pants off at the same time she bent over and slid her thong to the floor. She looked at me again while this guy was putting on and I didn't do or say anything. With that, she moved closer to this guy and climbed on his lap again. I watched her hand move behind her back and guide his cock in her. I didn't need any affirmation of what was going on but if I did she provided it by leaning her head back and moaning in ecstasy. This had gone way further than I thought but I was loving it. She put her hands on the back of her head and road him while his hands groped her entire body. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he started to play with her clit and before you knew it she was cumming for him. After she came her body went limp and collapsed on his chest. The two took a moment to catch their breath before she laid down on the couch and he got on top of her. They were facing away from me so all I could see what his ass and balls pumping away.

I was rock hard watching my girlfriend pinned against the couch with another guy giving it to her. She initiated another position change and put her knees on the couch so he could take her doggystyle. She moved her hair out of the way so I could see her face as he started to take her from behind. She gave me the most seductive smile I have ever seen in my life. That moment we were sharing was quickly interrupted by the sound and site of this guy started to give it to her from behind. He had both of his hands firmly around her hips and was starting to speed up his thrusts. She broke eye contact with me and put her head down letting this guy have his way with her. If you knew what her ass looked like you would know what a treat it is to do her from behind. Cassandra starting getting more vocal first by moaning louder and louder then following that by almost screaming instructions of "fuck me harder! harder!"

I couldn't believe I was watching this guy pound my girlfriend and I was liking it. This was a side to her I never could've imagined. Her face was firmly against the back of the couch now and her moans were muffled until he tensed up and came inside of her. Taking deep breaths he leaned against her for a moment before pulling out. Without putting any of her clothes on she ushered this guy out of the house and then walked towards my bedroom where I was still standing in the doorway.

I asked her "What was that?"

"That was me being a freak. I knew I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me so I figured I would show you" is what she replied. She was right. This premeditated, speak with your actions, I'm willing to do anything type of show was the loudest statement she could've made. I looked at her through a new lens now. She grabbed my hand and took me to the shower. I was still pretty hard from her show that once we got under the running water it didn't take long before we were fucking. I had her legs wrapped around me and pinned her against the shower wall. Next I bent her over and began hitting it from behind. All I could think about was the site of another guy doing the exact same things just moments before. Needless to say I came right then and there.

My shy little conservative girlfriend is a freak in the sheets and I love it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Reveals Her True Self

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 406 milliseconds