• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A wet weekend

A wet weekend

*warning this story has a lot of piss play. So if you're not into that you should probably choose another story. If not continue forward and enjoy*


Emily sighed in pleasure as she let her tight bra fall to the floor. She lightly massaged her large breasts and admired herself in the mirror. Her breasts were perky despite their size and capped with small pink nipples. She gently pinched her left nipple and bit her plump pink lip in pleasure. She smiled at herself in the mirror, her emerald green eyes flashing a beautiful mixture of pleasure, pain, mischief, and elation. She had this cabin all to herself for the entire weekend!

She pulled on her nipple harder and gasped as the pain increased the pleasure. She was going to fuck herself raw this weekend. After her asshole boyfriend had left her for some dumb slut because "her ass was too small" and she needed some alone time. Emily turned and examined her ass in the mirror. It wasn't the biggest in the world but she decided that she cut a sexy figure in her small pink panties.

She smiled again and slowly tugged her panties down her long pale legs, she'd look even hotter naked she decided. She looked herself over in the mirror one more time studying her body. Her skin was pale and sprinkled with a healthy amount of freckles, but that was to be expected with her long red hair. She slowly slid her hand down her flat stomach to the small patch of fiery red hair above her pussy. She giggled to herself thinking about how "her carpet matched her drapes".

Emily felt a familiar tightness in her belly and stepped in to the shower. A feeling of growing desperation and pressure was building in Emily's bladder. She had a secret fetish. She'd never told anyone about it but she loved to hold her piss until her body finally forced it out of her. Emily lied down on the shower floor and waited in excitement for her golden waters to flow all over her. She had been drinking for the entire three hour drive to the cabin in preparation for this moment.

As Emily awaited for her pussy to release the building pressure growing inside of her Emily thought back to how she had discovered this fetish. She had been a senoir in high school and was about to have the second sexual experience of her life. Her first time had been a few months prior, just after her eighteenth birth-day, with another senior at her high school. His name was Brad and he had been one of the "cool" kids. In reality that meant he was a shallow jerk. He had tricked her into dating him feigning interest in her life. In truth all he had wanted was a quick fuck from her.

Emily had always been an introverted girl but after two months of dating Brad he had finally convinced her to give him her virginity. It had been a short painful affair ending with Brad cumming on her leg and moaning out "Angela". Emily proceeded to punch brad directly in the balls, grab her clothing, and leave. She called her best friend Ian (he was a year oldsr than Emily but they were still close friends) to drive her home, and on that night Ian had professed his love of Emily and the began dating.

After dating Ian for several months Emily had decided she was ready to try sex again. Ian had saved all of his money and had taken her to a fancy restaurant and then to a relatively nice motel. Emily had been nervous the entire night and too embarrassed to excuse herself to use the bathroom. So after a long and passionate kissing season with Ian her eyes were practically floating. Being the nice girl that she was (and continues to be) Emily had decided to hold her piss until after the sex, but as Ian took off her pants and began to rub her pussy through her panties her body decided it was done waiting. To Emily's horror she began to fill her panties with her hot piss, but even more shocking it caused her to feel intense pleasure causing her to have one of the most intense orgasms of her young life then and there, pissing herself in a motel.

Ian had taken it all in stride making a joke about how it was normally the guy who had the premature orgasm. He let Emily wash off in the bathroom and despite the pee incident Emily and Ian had a long and passionate night of mind blowing sex.

Emily smiled at the wave of nostalgia remembering her first night with Ian. To this day they remained close friends and they occasionally had sex, but they had decided that romance was best left out of their relationship.

Emily began to moan uncontrollably now. She had to piss so bad, and it hurt so good! She couldn't hold back any longer and she began to furiously rub her clit hoping to trigger her body's release. Her hand was a blur on her pussy and Emily was screaming in pleasure when it finally happened! Her pussy clenched and began to release her hot piss, spraying it all over her waiting body. Emily screamed at the top of her lungs in pleasure and tried to adjust her body so that the golden nectar would fall into her mouth. Emily was rewarded with her hot piss splashing all over her face and into her mouth. She thrust three fingers into her waiting snatch and began to furiously pump them in and out of her body causing her hot piss to spray all over her.

Emily was at the top of the world! The pure ecstasy coursing through her body was indescribable. As Emily's orgasm continued her piss began to slow. This was the beginning of the end. To Emily's disappointment when her piss stopped so did her orgasm. She wished she could hold gallons of her piss inside her body for days and finally release it for one amazingly long and mind blowing orgasm. Emily felt her pussy clench one last time around her fingers and the last of her piss flow out of her. Then it was over.

Emily let her legs fall so that she was on her side, panting and lying in a pool of her own piss. She closed her eyes for a moment to just enjoy the sensation of soaking in her own juices. Anytime Emily pissed in a bathtub she stopped the drain so that none of the precious liquid would be lost.

Emily finally rolled over and began to lap at the puddle of piss savoring the taste. After she licked up most of the puddle she let the rest of it go down the drain. She stood up and stretched yawning loudly. After a good orgasm like that she needed a nap.

She smiled and clicked off the camera on her phone that she had propped up to film her entire session. Another one of Emily's little quirks was that she loved to watch herself masturbating. She never looked more beautiful than when she was caught in the throes of an intense orgasm. She had hundreds of videos of herself each one better than the last. She occasionally liked to upload one of her videos to a porn site and flirt with the men and women who watched her.

Emily excited the barroom and threw herself on the bed with a giggle. Even at twenty three Emily still enjoyed childish things like jumping on a bed. She yawned again and decide her nap was overdue. She curled up under the large blanket and drifted off to sleep, her pussy still throbbing pleasantly. She was going to have a great time her she decided as she fell asleep.


Author's note: so this is my very first porn story. Ever. I really like this site so I decided to give writing a shot. Please be gentle with the reviews. Honest but gentle. Thanks for reading my story and please comment. I would like feed back. - Othermoose

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A wet weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds