• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, My Wife and Her Boss

Me, My Wife and Her Boss

Last summer, my wife Julie, invited her boss (Aaron) and his wife (Tracy) over for dinner and a dip in our pool. We have a patio that leads to an in ground pool, with a semi private back yard.

Just after we finished a lovely meal, Tracy got a phone call from their sitter, that one of their boys wasn't feeling well. I was in the process of making margaritas for the four of us, but could hear the conversation between Aaron and Tracy. They had decided Tracy would run home and check on their son. She thought maybe she would be able to come back after she tucked the boys in bed for the night.

The three of us were just getting started on our second margarita, when Julie suggested that we take them with us into the pool. She had already changed and was ready to hit the pool. That's when Aaron realized that his swim suit was in the car and Tracy had taken it home. I told him he could just wear one of mine, we're about the same size and I have plenty of swim suits.

That's when my wife said flippantly "A swim suit isn't required in our pool."

Aaron wasn't sure how to take that, and just laughed it off. As Julie headed to the pool, I changed and got a swim suit for Aaron. He was still changing when I hit the pool and noticed that Julie had on her little black thong bikini. I told her I thought it was a little too sexy to wear in front of her boss, but it was too late to change now. Aaron was just coming out of the house and onto the patio. Julie and I were both in the water and I'm sure Aaron didn't notice her thong, but that wouldn't last long.

As you may have guessed, Julie has a great body, and she's not shy about showing it off. Not long after Aaron got into the pool, Julie volunteered to get us a refill on our margaritas. We had a pitcher of them on the table near the pool, but I knew she just wanted to give Aaron a good look at her well tanned ass. (And she did)

After she refilled our glasses and got back into the pool, Aaron said to her "I guess you weren't kidding about not needing a swim suit in your pool."

Julie laughed and told him she swims naked in our pool all the time. Aaron and I could both tell that the margaritas were having an effect on her, and she's frisky enough the way it is.

Aaron asked her, "If you swim naked all the time, why do you have a bikini on now?"

I knew she wouldn't keep it on long after that comment, it took her about ten seconds to remove her thong and bikini top. She threw her thong at me and the top at Aaron. She was now showing her 36d breasts and her completely shaven pussy. As long has she had thrown her thong at me, I quickly took off my trunks and threw them at her. Aaron wasn't sure what to think, but didn't hesitate to join the nudity.

This was the first time Aaron and Julie saw each other naked. Julie, not being shy, went right over to him to check out what his trunks had been hiding. Of course she was also showing off her gorgeous full breasts and her perky nipples. After Aaron got an up close look at Julie, there was definitely more of Aaron for her to see, as he had become fully erect.

I was still across the pool from them, watching as she put one hand on the back of his neck, and the other on his manhood. As I started across the pool to join them, Julie pressed her breasts against Aaron's chest and gave him wet, sloppy kiss. Has he wrapped he arms around her, I could see him pressing his cock against her.

My cock was hard just from watching and wanting her. I told Aaron that if he didn't want Julie to do that again, I could put a stop to it.

He said "I don't mind, as long as it's okay with you."

I replied "It's okay with me, I rather enjoy it."

Now Aaron and I were standing next to each other against the side of the pool. Julie had a hand wrapped around each of our cocks. As she started to stroke our cocks, I knew she was comparing the two cocks for length and girth. I have eight inches and could see Aaron was almost the same length.

I started to suck on her right nipple, telling Aaron to do the same to her left nipple. Having two guys sucking on her nipples was driving her wild.

Before we went too far in the pool, I asked Julie "Would you like to take this to the bedroom?"

She answered "Only if I get to take you both inside."

We hopped out of the pool, quickly dried off, and headed for the house. When we got to the bedroom things seemed to go rather quickly, after all, the three of us were already nude.

Julie was sitting on the edge of the bed and began by taking Aaron's cock in her mouth. At the same time, she was stroking my cock. I have to admit, I was getting hard just watching her give Aaron oral. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted and was in control of the entire situation.

Once she got Aaron back to being as hard as he could be, she told me to lie down on my back. Julie hopped on the bed, with her head between my legs, and my cock in her mouth. She was on her knees, with her ass in the air. Aaron was standing behind her, next to the bed, sliding his cock into Julie's already wet pussy.

He started slow, and then the thrusts got harder and harder. I know because the harder Aaron plunged, the harder it became for Julie to keep my cock in her mouth. He was moving her entire body back and forth, making her boobs swing.

I told Aaron "Go ahead and spank that ass, after all she's being a naughty wife tonight."

He slapped her ass several times on each cheek before saying, "Julie, I'm making your ass red, and my hand sting."

After about ten minutes of thrusting into her, she started to have her first orgasm, Aaron could tell she was climaxing and wanted to shoot his load at the same time. It was incredible to watch the two of them climax together. I thought for sure I was going to lose my load in her mouth at the same time.

As soon as they finished, I said to Aaron "Let's switch places, it's my turn now."

Julie rolled over and was on her back, Aaron and I started sucking her nipples again. As we were pleasuring her nipples I reached down between her legs. She was extremely wet, to the point of dripping. I continued to play with her clitoris with my thumb, while sliding my fingers between her swollen lips.

I knew we could give her a second orgasm by doing this, because in the past, I've given her orgasms just by sucking her nipples. It took us less than five minutes to make her reach her peek for the second time.

Now was my turn, she was laying with her head very near the side of the bed. I grabbed her ankles and placed them on my shoulders. I slid my cock between her lips, into her dripping wet vagina. I fucked her like the naughty wife she was.

Aaron was just standing by the bed, enjoying watching the two of us, when Julie then reached out and grabbed his now flaccid cock and pulled him closer and took his cock in her mouth. Aaron began to touch and pinch her nipples; I could tell this was getting her very excited.

Aaron was getting his erection back rather quickly, and that seemed to excite Julie even more. I was fucking her hard, my balls were slapping up against her as she sucked Aaron's cock. It took only a few minutes before she had her third orgasm. This time it was hard, intense and lasted two or three minutes.

At that point she took Aaron's cock out of her mouth, I think she just needed to catch her breath.

Julie kept fondling Aaron's cock and clutching his balls, at the same time, I was getting ready to spill my seed.

I told Aaron, "Put your cock back in her mouth."

I was truly surprised how much I enjoyed watching Julie suck Aaron's cock. After she started sucking on Aaron, I could feel her leg muscles tighten up, I knew she was about to cum for the fourth time.

I wanted to cum together, so I pushed hard and deep into her with long quick thrusts. Julie and I were able to climax together, but to my surprise, Aaron was spilling another load in Julie's mouth. The three of us all getting to climax at the same time was a great way to end our night.

Julie was so wet and sloppy she decided to take a shower and asked if anyone wanted to join her. Of course Aaron and I both joined her in the shower. By this time it was just to clean up, but Aaron and I did have fun washing Julie.

After our shower, we were back on the deck for one last margarita. That's when we heard a car pull into the driveway, it was Tracy. She was finally able to get the boys in bed and asleep. We all had one last margarita and called it a night.

As Aaron and Tracy were leaving, Tracy said "We'll have to get together again soon."

Little does she know, but we've gotten together with Aaron several times since then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, My Wife and Her Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 775 milliseconds