• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 05: Epilogue

Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 05: Epilogue

David walked briskly to his car. Big night tonight. He planned dinner, a show and a nice room downtown just for the two of them. It was something that he knew was due as they rarely got to spend time together, let alone enjoy each other romantically. As he fumbled with his keys in his hands he noticed something wrong with his car. Leaning down he inspected his tire. Then the rear tire. Then the two on the other side. All had been slashed.

*****

I can't believe it's been over a year, Alicia thought to herself as she heard the knock on her office door. What did she do in some past life to be this lucky? She got to have her chocolate cake and eat it too, so to speak. David had been so encouraging in the beginning and while he still gave his blessing, she got the feeling that his patience was starting to wear thin with all the late nights and overall exhaustion. Which is why she hadn't seen Tyrone in almost two months. Of course she missed him. They would still text and talk late at night but she made it clear it was time for a break.

When Tyrone would ravage her, even a year on, it would still feel like the first time, every time. This of course had much more to do with the man's girth than with any kind of emotional connection. Tyrone didn't fulfil her emotionally the way David did. No, it was something raw. It's wasn't just physical: it was primal. She gushed at the memories. They had been like rabbits. Besides the gym and his place, they'd fucked at countless restaurant bathrooms, a couple of times in David's office, a pool at the company picnic and even once in her and David's bed. That was supposed to be off limits but she was lonely and David was out of town. He'd never have to know anyway.

But she still felt the need to make it up to David, which is why dinner is going to be so special tonight. Just the two of them. Alicia took a look in the mirror to check her make up one last time. She stood up and dusted off her top, a pink top with her cleavage spilling out and a narrow jet black pencil skirt which hugged her wide hips and round ass. She checked her phone for the time. 5:50 PM and... two text messages? She checked them.

Sorry running late at work.

Be there as soon as I can.

There was another knock at the door. Louder this time. Everyone was gone already. She was supposed to be by herself. She walked to the door and opened it. That familiar, tall, dark figure towered over her. Looks like plans were about to change.

"Tyrone," Alicia gasped.

"Hey stranger. Hubby's going be stuck at work for a bit. Thought I would come and keep you company while you waited," Tyrone said smoothly.

"How considerate," Alicia replied. "Always a gentleman."

"Not always but most of the time."

Tyrone crept in closer to her as she stepped backwards towards her desk. She found herself pressed against the front her desk, his body pressed against hers. Resist, just resist she told herself. Tyrone reached to both sides of her and placed his hands down on her desk. She gulped. He leaned in for a kiss. Alicia's resolve began to weaken. His lips pressed to hers and her body weakened. It was so familiar but yet still new again. Was this really happening? Alicia finally pushed him away gently.

"No, no, no," she spit out and she slapped her hands on his chest.

Tyrone reached out and grabbed her wrists.

"Come on now, baby," Tyrone replied. "I do love it when you resist."

Tyrone stared deeply into her eyes as he began to move in for the kill again. Alicia gasped. She was stuck between a wall and a very, very hard place. The bulge that ran down his thigh was throbbing through his pants. Alicia could feel it digging into her hip. With a light touch, she ran her hand against it and rubbed. It just kept growing. Her will was weakening. She was going to lose this battle. She could feel it. She began to rub vigorously, grasping it and running her hand down the shaft, feeling it as it grew. It just got harder. For both of them.

Alicia dropped to her knees and began unbuckling Tyrone's pants. They couldn't fall to the floor fast enough. The head dangled out from the bottom of his boxers. Alicia pressed her lips and gave it a gentle kiss, finished with just a small suck. She ran the boxers up the shaft as she revealed more of it, exploring with her tongue and mouth. Grabbing the waistband, she yanked down Tyrone's boxers, springing his cock free. It hits her cheek until she finally takes hold and draws it into her mouth.

"That's it. Good girl," Tyrone quietly growls as her caresses her hair. "Look at me."

Tyrone reached down and grabbed Alicia's chin, tilting her head up. With a mouth stuffed with his black cock, she turned her gaze to him. Eye to eye they met. Alicia's bright, brown eyes met his piercing gaze. Her tongue out, mouth wide open, she increased her speed. Stroking faster and faster, Alicia bobbed her head up and down, the back of her throat pounded and stretched by his cock. Taking a deep breath, Alicia held it as she attempted to stuff it as far back as possible. She needed it more than air. She held it. And held it. And held. Until finally she coughed it out, heavy globs of spit webbed between her lips and his foreskin.

"God, I've missed your taste," Alicia purred.

Alicia continued to stroke his shaft as she ran her tongue along up and down. Her small, chubby hands rubbed, tugged and twisted along every inch. Tyrone groaned and looked into her eye. How he'd missed her touch. The feel of his cock in her hands and mouth could only be matched by the feel of it inside her pussy. Tyrone's large hand reached out for Alicia's; she reached back and he pulled her off the floor.

"Hands on the desk. Face the window," Tyrone demanded. Alicia obliged.

Tyrone pressed his manhood against her ass. She could feel it prodding her through her sheer skirt. His hands started at her hips and ran up her body, until he was cupping her large bust. He squeezed and found her hard nipples through her blouse. Alicia faintly moaned as he twisted gently and fondled her breasts. Finally, he yanked the top down and whipped out her tits, heatedly groping her body. With one hand still squeezing her tit, he ran his other hand to her neck and clutched her throat. Alicia reached down and hiked up her skirt, exposing herself for the taking. Tyrone slid her panties off to the side, licked his fingers and rubbed her vaginal lips. Her anticipation overflowing, Alicia stuck her ass out further, inviting him. Daring him. After a few strokes of his cock, lubing it with her juices, Tyrone pressed his head into her quivering opening. Her nails scratched down as she braced herself. Tyrone grabbed her ass, spreading them open for a clear view of his huge cock entering her pussy. Slowly, he entered her, stretching her. For Tyrone, it was that familiar, tight warm grip of Alicia around his cock. For Alicia, it was that same old, wonderfully painful feeling of his cock tearing into her.

Slowly, he pulled in and out of her. Alicia cringed and pulled away from him slightly. Shecould feel every inch enter her and grind against her. It had been so long, she thought. She'd forgotten it felt this good. Tyrone was slow and gentle at first, only inserting half of his cock into her. He knew it had been a long time. He could feel it.

"Not used to this beast no more, huh?"

"No, baby. God it's so big," she said.

"We going to make this dick fit in that pussy."

After a few small thrusts, Tyrone increased his pace. Alicia relaxed her body and took his pounding. After a few more beatings from his dick, she began to slam back into him. The sounds of his hips slapping into her ass grew louder. He reached forward with a hand and squeezed her tit. She reached back and felt for him, pressing her palm against him in an attempt to calm the force, but still digging her nails into his dark skin.

"Oh my God! Fuck! You feel so good," Alicia cried out.

"Yeah, baby. Who this pussy belong to?"

"It's yours! Take it! It's all yours," she replied.

"You miss this dick, didn't you," Tyrone asked.

"Yes! Yes! God, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop," Alicia screamed.

Tyrone grabbed Alicia's shoulders and starting pushing forward in long, slow, deep strokes. Alicia's lips clung to his cock, gripping and sliding, struggling to accommodate his girth. Tyrone leaned forward and hocked a glob of spit down on his cock, lubing her up some more. Not stopping, not slowing, Alicia shuddered as he continued his assault on her body. Mixed feelings spun in her head. She was helpless. She didn't care. She was subordinate. It felt so right. Tyrone reached and grasped a fist full of her long, hair pulling back forcibly. His other hand fastened a grip on her shoulder, pulling her back into him, shoving his massive dick as deep as possible.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! God I'm cumming," she cried. "Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHHH!"

Orgasmic wave after wave ran through her body, erupting from deep within her and weakening every fiber of her being. Tyrone released his grip on her hair and shoulder but continued slowly pounding into her. Alicia's body flopped onto the desk, head buried in her hands, all covered by her mess of big, sweaty hair. Letting out small whimpers as she could still feel him injecting himself into her, Alicia struggling to gather some strength. Still, pushing forward, Tyrone reached for her hair again and pulled her back to him. Alicia arched her back as far as possible. Tyrone whispered in her ear as he reached down and rubbed her clit:

"You can't escape. No matter where you go. I will always be in your head. I am the best. This pussy is mine now. It doesn't belong to David. It doesn't even belong to you. It is mine. Do you understand?"

Alicia nodded.

"Good. That's my bitch."

Tyrone spun her around. He effortlessly undressed her and before she knew it, Alicia was shakily standing before him in just her black strapless bra and lacy panties. She reserved them for only special, sexy occasions. At least they wouldn't go to waste, she figured. Tyrone reached behind her and ripped off her bra, breaking the hooks into pieces, flinging them across the room. He reached and tightly grabbed her ass, lifting her and sitting her down on her desk. Alicia's limp, weakened body offered no help nor resistance. She left herself to his command. Tyrone gently laid her back, running his hands up and down her body, feeling out her breasts and torso. Lifting her legs in the air, he rested her ankles on his shoulders as he hugged her thighs. Alicia was sopping wet, making it easy for Tyrone to find and insert himself into her.

Wasting no time he began his charge and pounded vigorously. Alicia cupped and squeezed her breasts as they bounced frantically. It was all she could do to control her body. Everything else was lost to him. Nothing was hers anymore. Her hard nipples poked through between her fingers. She gave them a good squeeze. Tyrone pounded away, pummelling her womanhood. She could feel him deep within. Hitting the back of her pussy, reaching spots unknown, undiscovered.

"Keep hitting it! Keep going! Fuck me! Fuck me! Deeper! Deeper!"

Alicia kept calling out as Tyrone thrusted. He pulled back on her legs, lifting her ass off the desk, filling her with more of his cock. Alicia gasped as she could feel him prodding her vagina, pushing through, stuffing her full of himself.

"Oh shit! God that's deep! So fucking good! You feel so good! Ahhhh!"

The second orgasm came quick and fast like a lightning strike. Her body released every ounce of energy from within her. She squirted onto Tyrone's cock, pouring her juices out in one flush. Alicia's pussy convulsed, expanding and narrowing, trying to push Tyrone huge member out. But Tyrone's rock solid cock proved too strong and he continued fucking her through her orgasm. Alicia's eyes grew heavy, her body exhausted as it flirted with the temptation of passing out completely. Before she knew it, Tyrone pulled out of her and he began showering her with his cum.

"Fuck Yes! Fuuuck, open that mouth," Tyrone yelled.

Alicia closed her eyes and obeyed his command, accepting his load all over her body, face and into her mouth. Copious amounts spurted onto her, as Tyrone stroked his cock. It finally subsided and Alicia was lathered in his seed. She ran her hands along her body, rubbing it into her skin. Tyrone, leaning over her, panted, dripping sweat down onto her body.

As the room grew quiet, footsteps could be heard in the hallway. Then the door opened and someone stepped in. She didn't bother to look. Neither did Tyrone. They both knew who had walked in. Without a single word, the door could be heard closing, followed by footsteps echoing as back up the hallway. All Alicia could do was laugh. Tyrone smiled and laughed with her. She knew. Tyrone did too. This is what he did to her. This is who she was now. She was a whore for his black cock. And that made her happy. Nothing would ever change it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 05: Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 775 milliseconds