• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cute White Ass and Feet

The Cute White Ass and Feet

Jessie was always staring at my feet. I never quite caught him; it was just a causal glance at times and looks. Although he was Asian, he was still a good 7 inches taller than me, and was rather good looking for an Asian. His skin was rather pale for an Asian and a cute face. I had brown hair, blue eyes, and what girl deemed as the sexy body and face. But my feet attracted both male and female as they were pale, smooth! and perfect looking. We were rather friends and once Jessie came over to my house to work together on a project. We finished rather quickly and had a large amount of time left.

"So, what do you want to do?" asked Jessie? "I don't know... Let's watch a movie. We both went to my room and climbed onto my bed. I noticed Jessie's eyes were trained on my bare feet and he looked almost hungry.

"Let's watch this one..." Jessie pressed a button and we some strange movie during World War 2. It was about a gay German boy and such. Jessie's hands crept into my ankles and as the boy began to fuck another hot boy, Jessie's face changed.

"Jessie. What's this?" I asked.

At once, Jessie paused the video. His hands remained in my feet. Then one if his hands began to feel my crotch. "I want to fuck you Dominic. You and your fucking beautiful feet." His hands was on my leg and began to lean on me.

"Jessie..."I began and he gently kissed me. Fire roared through my body as I tried to push him off and yet keep him on. The urge to touch him ran through me and his body was on mine.

"Please.. Let me fuck you Dominic!" He whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck, and his hands began to feel my body. My body screamed with pleasure as Jessie felt my now erected dick and he smiled before kissing me again.

"You cute white boy..I'm going to make love to you," he said, as he pulled off my shirt. Immediately, he began to feel my abs and suck my nipples. I eased off his shirt, and he was on me, gripping and trying to feel all parts of me. I felt his warmth and kissed him back. I knew then I should just give in.

"Fuck me Jessie!" I murmured as I felt his crotch. I pulled off his shirt and gasped. He had such a wonderful body. I felt his nipples and kissed his chest. Jessie gripped me harder and slid off my pants. He pulled out his dick and looked at me. I took my feet placed it on his dick and began to move up and down.

"Oh.. Yes pls" Jessie murmured. He pulled off his pants and gripped my feet as I tickled the shaft of his dick with my toes. "Yes.. PLS make me cum!" I began to rub his dick with my feet and watched his face as I stroked it. Jessie's dick grew harder and warmer between my feet, and his face was red.

"You like my feet don't you?" I teased, as I began to rub his dick faster and faster.

"Yes... PLS...!" Jessie moaned. I took his dick between my toes and began to rub up faster and faster and suddenly stopped. "Oh... Pls.. Don't stop...!" Yelled Jessie.

"Oh.. Someone loves my feet!" I smiled. I let his dick rest on the side of my feet, and with the other stroked up and down his dick. "Oh... My god!"

"You want to cum?" I asked. "Yes.. I want to cum on your white feet!" I began to rub faster and faster up and down. "Oh, OH, OH!" Jessie's hands grabbed my feet and forced them harder and harder.

"That's right! Cum on my feet! Cum on these beauties who are stroking your dick!" I yelled. Jessie's grip grew harder and his face turned red. His moment was coming. "I'm going to cum!" My feet still rubbed harder and harder and I left my toes tickle his shaft one last time before giving him the final stroke.

"OH!" Jessie's white cum flew up and came down on my feet. I forced him to let it all go, and the liquid ran down my feet. My feet was a mess of cum. "Oh god.. That was beautiful Dominic!"

I went to wash my feet and when I came back, I noticed already, Jessie's dick was fully erected again.

He glanced at me. "Now, it's my turn!" Jessie took out my dick and put his on top and began to pull both. I felt his body and kissed him hard.

We both fell on the bed, and I gripped Jessie hard and felt his ribs. Jessie gently squeezed my butt with one hand and pulled our dicks with another. Our legs and feet slowly entangled each other and we were for a moment one.

Then, Jessie rolled on top of me. "Turn over!" I obeyed, and Jessie began to lick my ass. His felt my butt cheeks and licked my butt hole. "Nice ass you got here!" He said. I gasped in joy at being touched. Jessie began to lube my hole and he stared at me.

"Are you ready?" I glanced at his manhood. i had always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a got boy my age. Jessie smiled.. "I've been waiting for this day where I could fuck your cute ass!" He gave me a kiss and pushed his dick into my ass. For a moment, it hurt and I gripped my blankets tight. "Relax!" Said Jessie. He inserted fully in and stopped. His hands found my dick, and he rested his body on mine.

"Here we go Dominic! I'll try not to go too hard, but you're so cute, I might have to!"

"Just fuck me Jessie!" I said. Jessie's jeans wrapped around my hips as he slowly went in and out. I moaned as my butt hurt and yet I felt so good at the same time. I felt Jessie's dick plunge in deeper and deeper as he trusted his manhood into my virgin ass.

"God Dominic, you got a sweet tight ass!" Jessie slapped my butt cheek and I felt my muscles tighten. "Oh yeah! Let me fuck your tight ass!" Jessie slapped my butt again and again. I gaped as Jessie thrust deeper and deeper.

"Oh my god.. That feels so good! Fuck you Dominic! I want to fuck you cute white boy!" His hands wrapped my chest and felt my nipples while he kissed my neck. He moved at a steady pace that I knew was soon about to become faster and faster. I lay in agony and pleasure, feeling Jessie's dick go deep in me. Jessie wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me relentlessly as he fucked me harder and harder. I fell into Jessie's embrace as he gripped my hips and began to fuck faster and faster. I turned around and kissed Jessie.

"Fuck me Jessie!" Jessie's eyes bulged and I knew he was reaching the climax. "Oh my god.. Oh oh...!" I tightened my ass and felt his hands grasp my chest again. "Dominic..I'm going to cum in you!" Yelled Jessie as he pounded me harder and harder. He slapped my butt and I knew he had cross the point of no return.

"I got you you hot ass bitch!" Whispered Jessie. "Oh..." Jessie reared up and with me and we kissed fiercely as I felt Jessie's cum splash into me. "Oh.." We both moaned as Jessie fired load after load into me. We collapsed on the bed in a heap, Jessie's dick limps it was spent of its load and my ass leaking cum. "You're now mine Dominic! " He lay on me, our bodies and limbs locked together, his dick still in my ass, me in Jessie's arms all warm. "I've done it.. I finally fucked the boy of my dreams..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cute White Ass and Feet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds