• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Incest Ch. 03

Hot Incest Ch. 03

123

"Hi Jan. You need to sit down. You won't believe what I have to tell you."

"Dan made the wrestling team and I met his coach. His name is Glenn. Dan invited him to dinner and we hit it off right away. He is really a sweetheart. We went out to dinner and dancing. On our second date I fucked his brains out. He is the nicest guy you would ever want to meet. And he knows exactly what to do with his cock and his tongue. I have some really good feelings about him."

"I'm so happy for you, Carol. Good guys like that are hard to find. Sounds like you found one."

"I figured you would be happy about it, but there's more. Dan was working on his endurance. He started running track. He met this girl who was on the track team. She started training Dan. They hit it off right away. It turns out she is Glenn's daughter. Here's the best part. Glenn is fucking his daughter.

"Holy crap. Is this whole country into incest. I guess it happens more than everyone knows."

"I think it so. You just never hear about it."

"How is your little guy doing. Billie is growing like a weed, and Carl is so good with him. He is definitely a proud papa."

"Daniel is doing great. He love to play with his daddy. They kill aliens and watch sports together. They are so cute."

"I really miss you guys. I don't have anyone to swap with. That was so hot. I think about it all the time."

'I miss you too. That swap was definitely hot. I will never forget it."

"I gotta run now. Carl will be home soon. Talking to you got me all horny. Say hi to Dan for me."

"I will. Say hi to Carl for me too. Bye bye."

'I gotta plan something to mess Glenn's mind tonight.'

Carol goes in the kitchen makes a light lunch. She has her plan set.

"Hi J. I have a plan for tonight with the boys. I need to run it by you. Can you come over?"

"An hour. Perfect. See you then."

She calls her neighbor to take care of Daniel.

"Hi J. Come on in. The coffee is ready."

"Hi Carol. You got me wondering what you came up with today."

"Here's my plan. Dinner and dancing tonight. We wear short dresses with pink panties. No bras allowed, with lots of cleavage showing. The guys will see lots of legs, cleavage and some pink too. After we finish dancing we bring them here and fuck their brains out. There's more. Let's fuck them in the same room. We can watch each other."

"Oh my god, Carol. I love it. Let's go for it. The guys will love it."

"Hi baby. We're on for tonight. Put on your nice suit and show up here at 7 sharp. J and I have an evening planned."

"See you at 7."

"Bye bye."

"Let's go shopping, J. We need some new stuff."

Two hours later they come home.

"Tonight is going to be so fun. I don't think you know, but Dan and I did this before. A good friend of mine and her son were fucking We did it like we are going to do tonight. It was really fun. Another thing I should tell you. Jan and I went down on each other after we fucked the guys. Sucking and licking that hot cum out of her was really good. It was our first time, and I loved it. I don't know if you ever did anything like that, but think about it. I was surprised how hot it was."

"I never did that much. I've kissed and hugged my girlfriends before, but not what you're describing. I don't know. I'll think about it."

At about 5:30 Dan comes home. He kisses both girls hello.

"Baby, we are going out tonight. Wear your nice suit. Glenn will be here at 7. It's dinner and dancing. Betty is going to watch Daniel."

"Great, mom. Sounds like fun. It's been a while since I did that."

Dan showers and then gives Daniel more lessons on alien killing.

"Come on, J. let's start getting ready."

"You go ahead and shower, J. I'll unpack our clothes."

Carol thinks a minute. She hears the shower come on. She takes her clothes off and walks into the bathroom.

"Hey, J. Want some company in there?"

"umm ok. Come on in."

They both get wet and start with the soap. One thing leads to another and Carol puts her hand on J's pussy and starts washing her. She runs her other hand down her ass crack. She washes both. She sticks one finger in her pussy and the other up her ass. J squeals and her whole body twitches.

"Oh my god, Carol. That is so hot. You're in both of my holes. More more."

Carol fingers her clit hard and J cums.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on your finger. Oh god, yes."

J hangs on to the shower head to keep from falling.

"See. Us girls know where all the hot spots are. I thought you would like that."

"That was new for me, I think we're on to something."

They finish their shower and start with the makeup and clothes.

Dan is all ready to go and Glenn shows up.

"Hi, Dan. Looks like the girls want to go out tonight."

"Yeah. It should be fun. It's been a while for me. I think I still remember how to dance."

"Don't worry. It will all come back to you."

The girls make their entrance.

Two jaws drop open.

"Wow. Look at these two lovely ladies. Dressed to kill."

Both girls flash their pink panties.

"Pink panties. Just for you two. We thought you would like them."

"We do, and so will every guy out there."

"Daddy, come over here. I want to show you something."

She stands with her back to a mirror. She pulls Glenn close and puts her arms around his neck.

"Can you see my pink panties, daddy. Will they show when we're dancing?"

"Oh yes. Just the bottom of them. You are going to be a big hit at the dance."

Dan is watching all of this and shakes his head.

"I'll take Daniel over. Meet you at the car."

Dan picks Daniel up and walks out.

The hostess shows them to a table in a dim corner. The order a carafe of wine. Dan immediately grabs J and takes her to dance. It's a fast one and he puts her through some moves. He waits till some guys are looking and twirls her, showing her pink panties. She turns bright red.

"Dan. You just showed my panties to everyone."

"Yeah, I know. Did you like that? All those guys watching did. You have a hot ass. I wanted to give them a little thrill."

"You bad boy, showing my ass like that."

The sit and they all laugh at her reaction.

"Come on, baby. I want to show them your ass too. Give them a double thrill."

"Glenn, you are so bad."

The dance a while and he catches her off guard and twirls her. Carol blushes.

The sit and both girls get up and go to the girls room.

"Hey. Let's make them take off their panties. When we get them on the dance floor, look at me and on cue we can twirl both at the same time."

"Great idea. Let's do it."

The girls come back. Glenn leans over.

"Baby, give me your panties. I want to sniff them. I want to smell your pussy on them."

Carol looks at him and smiles. She reaches under her dress and pulls them off. She looks at J.

"You too. Take yours off. I'm not in this alone."

J giggles and takes her off. Both guys smell the crotch and put them in their pockets. The look at each other and smile.

A slow set starts and they all get up to dance. Glenn pulls both of Carols arms around her neck. The bottom of her ass cheeks are showing.

"Glenn, they can see my ass."

"Give them a little show. It's good for their circulation."

She smiles and blushes. She notices J's ass cheeks are showing too. She is blushing and Dan is smiling.

The song ends and they all sit down.

"J, Glenn just showed my ass to everyone. I see Dan did the same thing."

"I'm proud of my ass, but not that much. I don't usually hang it out in public."

A fast set starts and they both grab the girls and pull them on the floor. The dance for a while. Dan looks at Glenn and nods. Together they twirl the girls. Their dresses flare out and everything shows. They both squeal and turn bright red. One guy at the bar chokes on his drink. Two others spill theirs and one guy drops his on the floor. Three husbands get hard elbows from their wives. The song ends and they go back to their table.

Dan and Glenn high five.

"You guys are so bad. I think we should leave after that. I don't want to show everything again."

"Tell us. Are you wet now? Did that turn you on a little?"

Carol looks at J and they both laugh. No answer is needed. As the walk out, some of the guys in the stag line give then a round of applause. The girls blush and hurry out.

Carol closes the door, leans back against it and sighs.

"Oh god. What a night. Thirty people got to see my pussy and ass. This will be one to remember."

J laughs. "We can tell out grand kids about it. But I doubt they will believe it. I still don't. You two guys are such schemers. Showing half my ass but wasn't too bad, but everything in view was a little over the top."

Carol looks at J.

"You and Dan first."

J smiles.

"OK."

She walks over to Dan and sits astride his lap. She puts her arms around his neck and plants a big kiss on him. He gasps and grabs her bare ass cheeks.

Their tongues meet and tangle. She presses against his cock and it fills with blood. She unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off. She tweaks both nipples.

"Unzip me baby. I want to be naked for you."

He pulls her zipper down and she pulls her dress over her head. Carol sits on Glenn's lap and they watch.

"There, that's better."

She gets on her knees and opens his pants. His cock springs out full hard.

"Lift up, baby. I want you naked too. I'm going to fuck your brains out and they are going to watch."

He lifts his ass and she pulls his pants down.

Carol leans down and whispers to Glenn.

"When she is almost ready to cum, let's go and suck her nipples. Just as she cums, bite them."

He shakes his head yes.

J licks Dan's cock, getting it wet with her saliva. She tries to throat him. She pushes and pushes, finally taking it all. Her nose touches his pubic hair.

"Suck that cock, J. suck it hard. Make him cum all over you. Suck it. Suck it."

She pulls off and takes a deep breath. She takes it all again and Dan's hips start thrusting it in her. His head flops back and he moans.

"Oh god. What a throat. I'm in heaven."

She gets up and sits on his lap. She kisses him as she slides his cock up her pussy. They both moan. She holds the kiss and they tweak each others nipples. They moan in each others mouth. J speeds up and Carol and Glenn make their move. The each take a nipple and suck on it. J cries out and cums.

"Oh god. Both nipples. So hot. Yes. Yes. Suck them hard."

The see her skin flush and suck harder.

"Go baby, cum on me. Cum hard for me. Squeeze my cock hard. I'll fill you with my cum."

"Cum with me. Cum in me. Give me you hot cum."

Carol and Glenn cover their teeth with their lips and bite down. J screams and Dan groans.

"Yes. Yes. Ready to cum. Bite my nipples hard. Yes. Yes."

She drops hard and his cock hits her cervix. Her orgasm hits her like a freight train. Dan cums with her.

"Take my cum, baby. Take it all . Milk me dry. Yes. Yes."

"Oh god, yes. Cumming so hard. Give me that cum. Bite my nipples. Yes. Cumming hard. Yes. Yes.

Glenn and Carol hold her to keep her from falling on the floor. Dan is off somewhere else, moaning and groaning. Glenn and Carol high five.

Dan and J come back to life. She kisses him.

"Hold me baby. Never let me go. Never never."

"I won't baby. I got you. Forever."

Glenn and Carol are busy taking their clothes off. J and Dan watch.

"mmmm my naked man. So pretty. Such a nice cock."

She drops to her knees and licks his balls. He holds her head to him. She slides her finger under his balls and stick it in his asshole. He howls and his knees go weak. She holds her finger in him and takes his cock in her mouth. She takes all she can and gags. She back off and tries again.

"Take it all, Carol. Take it down you throat. You can do it, I know you can."

She suppresses her gag reflex and takes it all. Glenn falls on the couch. Carol moves with him, never losing his cock. She pulls off, takes a deep breath and pushes her nose to his pubic hair.

"Oh god, yes. Take it baby. Take it all. Yes. Yes."

She pulls off again and breathes. She smiles at him and takes it all again. She runs out of air and climbs on his lap.

"I want that big cock in me. Let's go to heaven again."

"Take it, baby. Take me in you. Slide you pussy down on my cock and fuck me."

She grabs it and guides it in. she cums as it touches her pussy lips. She drops on it and takes it all in one stroke. She bottoms out and cums again.

"Yes. Hot cock in me. Love you hot cock. Fill me with you hot cum. Cum in me. Yes. Yes."

She strokes and grinds on him. He meets her thrusts and their passion builds. J and Dan move and start sucking her nipples. She screams and cums.

"Nipples. Nipples. Yes. My nipples. Oh god, yes. Oh yes."

She squeezes Glenn so hard his cock flares and he shoots his load in her.

"Cumming in you, baby. Hot cum in your pussy. Yes. Yes. Hot cum for you."

Carol cums and passes out. She falls on Glenn. Her pussy keeps milking his cock and her hips keep thrusting on his cock. He holds her till she comes back.

"Oh god, that was good. What a cum that was. Hold me baby. Hold me. Both nipples and my pussy. Wow. That was amazing."

Carol leans back on the couch and catches her breath. She looks a J and smiles. J looks at her and nods her head.

"Watch this guys. We're gonna put on a little show for you."

Dan looks at Glenn and smiles. He knows. Glenn watches.

"Come here, baby. Let's share some cum."

They both lay on the carpet and kiss. Glenn's mouth falls open. He looks at Dan and they both smile. The pinch each others nipples and both cry out. They switch ends and 69 each other. They start sucking and licking up all their cum juice. Both are groaning. They stick two fingers in each other.

"Now, suck each others clit. Cum for us. We want a hot show. Cum hard for us. Suck those clits."

Their fingers curls up and find the G spots. The lips clamp on their clits and they squeal and cum. The keep sucking and cumming. Finally their pussies are too sensitive and the have to stop. They move face to face and kiss passionately. The break the kiss and sit by their men.

"Damn girls. That was something to watch. I've never seen that except on the internet. You two are amazing."

Both guy's cock are full hard from watching. Carol moves over to Dan and sits on his lap. J sits on Glenn's lap. The both slide down on them and start fucking them. The kiss and stroke up and down on them. The guys hold them down on their bone and grind them to an orgasm. Finally the room is filled with screams and groans as they all cum. Everyone is trying to regain their breath. The all look at each other and smile.

"What a night this is. Holy crap. We definitely have to do this again."

They turn off all the lights and make their way to the nearest bed. They fall asleep, exhausted from all the fucking.

The next morning Carol wakes up first. She takes a quick shower and starts breakfast. Glenn wakes up. He takes a shower and goes in the kitchen. He is naked and he hugs his naked woman. He hugs her from behind. She leans back in his arms.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well? Breakfast is almost ready."

"I slept like a log, and I'm starved."

She pours him a cup of coffee and he sits and looks at her beautiful body.

"You are a sight to wake up to. I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. I've never met a more loving woman than you. Just so you know, I've fallen in love with you."

She looks at him.

"I love you too, baby. Don't ever forget that."

She sits on his lap and hugs him. A few tears of joy run down her cheeks. He kisses them away.

Dan and J walk in. J pours two cups and they sit.

Dan, there is a three day weekend coming up. I'm thinking of inviting Jan and Carl. What do you think?"

'Hot idea, mom. I miss them. We could have a really hot swap. What do you two think?"

Glenn and J agree.

"Hi Jan. Guess what's on my mind. I'm going to make reservations for you and Carl to fly out for the big weekend coming up. Will Carl be able to get the time off?"

"Oh wow. There will be tickets waiting for you. I'll make the reservation for Thursday evening. You can fly back Sunday evening."

"I know. Tell Carl to get his cock ready and you get that pussy ready too. There will be fucking and sucking."

"Hey, you're just as bad as I am."

"OK, see you Thursday night."

"Bye bye."

"It's all set. This is going to be one hot weekend. Once they get here there are going to be new house rules. Naked only and anyone can fuck anyone anytime."

"Mom. What about some videos? We could make some hot movies. We could take a vote once they get here. Remember the one we made? It was so hot fucking on camera. I want one of Glenn and J."

"Daddy, I would fuck and suck you on camera. Would you like that.?"

"I'm game. We could watch them on the big screen and fuck at the same time."

Carol says. "I have a vision of this all in daisy chain. Everyone cumming and screaming. That would make a great video."

"Carol, you are so bad. I guess that one of the reasons I love you so much. If someone had asked me six months ago if this would be happening, I would have told them they were crazy. Now looks at us."

"Carl, baby. What do you think about this weekend. I really miss Dan and Carol."

"It's going to one to remember. I remember our last swap. It was so fucking hot. Now there will be an extra couple. More is better."

Thursday evening finds Dan and j waiting at the airport. They see Jan and Carl coming toward them. Dan grabs Carl and gives him a big man hug. He hugs Jan. Her full breasts press against him.

"Jan, Carl, meet J. My sweetheart."

The both hug J.

"Wow. Dan. You really know how to pick em. You're beautiful, J."

"Aw, Carl. That sweet of you to say that."

"Give me your luggage tickets. I'll get your stuff"

"Mom. Glenn, look who I found at the airport."

Carol squeals and grabs Jan and Carl.

"Oh god. It's so good to see you two. It seems like ages. Oh, Oh. Meet my sweetie Glenn."

Glenn hugs Jan and Carl. He feels Jan's breasts against his chest. His cock twitches.

'Wow. She's really hot. Fucking her will make my day.'

"Oh my. Carol has a hot one. He is so handsome. I'm gonna fuck him to death.'

They all go in the living room and get acquainted.

"Come on girls. Lets make dinner. You guys watch some sports or something. We'll call you when it's ready."

Dan looks at Carl.

"It's gonna be a great evening, don't you think?"

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one."

They finish dinner and the girls clear the table. The all go in the living room. They put Billie and Daniel to bed in Carol's room.

"OK, everyone. The first rule is no clothes inside the house. The second rules is anyone can fuck anyone anytime. Do we all agree with that?"

Everyone agrees and the stripping starts.

"First on the agenda, Jan fucks Glenn. Go get him, Jan. fuck his ass off."

Jan jumps in Glenn's lap. She rubs her pussy on his cock shaft. His cock fills with blood. The kiss and he pinches her nipples. She grabs his cock and starts jacking it. Carol looks at J and smiles.

"Let's get her nipples. One each."

J smiles. Dan and Carl watch.

"Suck his cock, Jan. get it all wet for your pussy."

Jan slides off his lap and holds his balls. She licks and sucks them. She moves her mouth to the head of his cock and slowly takes it in her mouth. Glenn groans.. Carol and J get in position. Jan moves up and slides down, taking his cock up in her pussy. Glenn pinches both of her nipples as she hits bottom. She cries out and cums. Glenn starts stroking up in her and she meets his thrusts. Her mouth is open and her eyes have rolled back in her head. Glenn holds her down on his bone and grinds her to two fast orgasms. She is losing control. Carol and J latch on to each nipple. Jan screams and cums.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Incest Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds