• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Need a Ride

Need a Ride

Ever since I can remember I've loved wearing girls clothes and lingerie. I was attracted to girls and considered myself straight but still had the desire to wear panties every chance I got. So I'd sneak into my friends moms and sisters bedrooms and take some panties, bras, garters, stockings, even skirts and dresses found their way home with me. I'd wear panties, garters and stockings all the time under my clothes. While I never really thought about any sexual contact with other men that all changed one night after leaving a keg party when I was 18.

I was wearing black panties, garter, stockings and a slip under my pants and it was making me horny so I decided to leave early. I was walking home when a guy pulled up and asked me if I needed a ride. I said sure and got in the car. He had a porn magazine tucked between the seats. I tried not to let him see I noticed but he did and asked if I wanted to look at it. I picked it up and started flipping through it. Lots of cock sucking pictures and facials. While I was looking at the magazine the guy started talking about a porn movie, describing how big one of the guys in the movie was in the movie by reaching over and touching my crotch and tracing a line down my thigh. My cock twitched like crazy and he felt it through my pants. He moved his hand to the growing bulge in my pants and started rubbing me up and down. I didn't do anything to stop him so at the next traffic light he undid my pants to find what I was wearing underneath. He smiled and asked what I like to do. I told him I've never done anything with a guy before.

By this time my cock was rock hard as he stroked it through the slip, and panties as he drove. I took my pants all the way off as we drove and sat beside him wearing just my girly stuff from the waist down. This continued for about 15 minutes until we pulled into Roger Williams Park.

It was late, and dark, but there were lots of cars parked there. He pulled my slip up leaned over and began to suck my cock. I couldn't believe how good it felt. It wasn't long before I came and he swallowed it all down. He began to kiss me while taking my hand and putting it on his crotch. I slid my hand inside his pants while we kissed and stroked a very thick and long cock. We stopped kissing long enough for him to ask me to suck it for him. I slowly leaned down and took the head of his hard cock in my mouth working further down with each motion to the point I could feel his pubic hair on my lips. I sucked long and slow then picking up the pace as he moaned before coming in my mouth. I couldn't believe I just suck a guy off and let him come in my mouth. this all made my cock hard again from the excitement.

As I came up off of him a noticed we were being watched by two guys that were standing by his window. They had their cocks in their hands and were jerking off. They had beautiful smooth looking cocks and asked us to get out of the car to hang out. I got out wearing only my lingerie. As I stood by the car the two guys started stroking and kissing me as I took one of them in each hand and stroked them back. They pushed me down onto my knees and made me suck them both off. While I took turns going from cock to cock the guy that picked me up got out of his car and I felt his hand rubbing up into my butt crack. His hand felt wet and slippery as he worked it up down in my crack. He found my hole and started working a finger in. I moaned as I went from cock to cock while he fingered my asshole with first one then two fingers. I was in heaven.

As I continued to suck the two guys off I felt the guy that picked me up positioned himself behind me. Soon his hard cock took the place of his finger. He rubbed slowly up down my ass crack until he started pushing against my asshole. I was to tight for him at first but he took his time and finally popped the head in me. It hurt like hell at first but soon he was sliding in and out of me and felt incredible.

It wasn't long before I had my second and third mouths full of come from the the two guys that joined us. When they finished I moved to lean over the trunk of the car as my new friend continued to make love to may ass. He was so gentle and really took care to make sure I enjoyed my first time. I could feel his penis stiffen even moe as he released his come deep in my ass. I could feel the warmth as he shot his load. The other two guys were hard again and wanted some of my ass too so I let them have me and enjoyed the feel of two more loads of come in my ass.

We stood and talked for a while after they treated me to night I would never forget. I could feel come running down my legs onto my stockings. Other guys came over and talked to us grabbing a quick feel of me trough my slip but nothing else happened. It was a wonderful night but had to come to an end. My new friend drove me home and dropped me off down the street from my house.

I never saw those guys again but it lit fire in me that would lead me to even more exciting adventures. Stay tuned for my first book store experience and introduction to the gloryhole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Need a Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds