• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Inhibitions, the Full Story

Inhibitions, the Full Story

123

Chapter I

After I turned twenty one years of age, I decided to explore my sexual life further. The awkward situation of a prying family made this difficult. I had been exploring the different ways of masturbation for some time. I decided to go to a 'toy store' to find a birthday present for myself. I was ready to try whatever interested me.

The emotions and excitement I felt when the doors opened to the shop overwhelmed me. I promised myself that I was going to let go of my inhibitions. My heart raced as I searched through the large variety of videos and literature. The sexy clothing was especially fun when the search led to the harnesses. Oh how my excitement grew. I loved to be able to brows through the store and not be concerned about enjoying myself. No prying eyes.

While I was browsing through the films again a clerk came over to me and asked if I was looking for anything specifically. My excitement must have been obvious as she discretely leaned over and whispered, "First time visits can be a little intimidating. I recommend being honest to your desires. My name is Clara. If you have any questions just ask."

She displayed some of her own merchandiseas well. She was about 5.3 and had a thin build. Her face was plain with little make up except for the ruby red lipstick. Her white face and her dark green eyes made me freeze. She had waist length jet black hair. Her tight red leather corset barely concealed her large perky breasts. The black leather lace up pants nicely rounded her bottom and ended below her knees. She completed the outfit with black leather thigh high boots.

I smiled and nervously asked for masturbation aids. She led me over to a wall with all kinds of toys. She assured she would be available if I had any questions. She left me to explore my desires. I found fleshy pussies and mechanical cunts. All of them interested me.

I came across a device that I never thought I would be holding. It was a motorized dildo that resembled a short penis. The package described it as a prostate stimulator. I remembered reading about doctors messaging the prostate and how good it felt. I felt the hairs stand up on my neck with the thought of this device penetrating my ass. Before I could put the item back, Clara seemed to come from out of nowhere.

''That would be an interesting adventure. I use one for some added thrills for some of my male partners and they can't get enough." She said taking a similar item off the shelf except it was a strap on with a much longer and thicker penis.

"Whom do you suggest for my partner as I have none yet," I asked Clara cautiously.

I felt rather stupid for saying such a desperate line. I was caught of guard with her answer.

"Nice try horny boy. You are tempting and it has been a while since I broke in a new partner. Let me make a suggestion." She said seductively.

My mind was in dream world as if I had just won the virgins sex lottery. I got my thick dick handed back to me when she led me to the silicone dolls section.

She turned and faced me and said. "I will let you become acquainted with them." She handed me the strapon and stood seductively near a stack of dolls.

I read the labels. They had different flesh tones and detailed genitals and near realistic breasts. After a long search I found the doll that Clara had her hand on. At the time I thought I had to be crazy to think of buying it but I was too horny not to and too humiliated not to.

I took the products over to the sales counter. Clara suggested some lubricant for the items. She put plenty of what she had recommended in the bag. She smiled at me and she handed me the bag and asked if she could take the bag to my car so I could escort my partner. It would have been rude not to let Clara help.

I opened the door for my partner and positioned the doll in the back seat and hid in under a blanket. I went around to the driver's side and opened the door and sat in the seat. Clara handed me the bag and leaned over like she was going to whisper to me but instead she kissed me on my lips and felt her tongue touch mine.

"Not bad even for a beginner. You come back after you get some experience with your friend," she said backing out of the car.

My heart raced as I shut the door and left for home. I made my way home with a super hard on. It was late and everyone was asleep.I was challenged to get to my bedroom with my secrets. It seemed every floorboard had a squeak in it. I made it to my room and locked the door.

I placed my partner on my bed. I called her Clara to help connect her to my fantasies. I undressed myself and whispered erotic things to Clara. I sat beside her and reached around and kissed her like the other Clara kissed me. We kissed passionately for a long time. I opened the tube of lube and put some on my two fingers. I reached between her thighs and spread her labia wide so I could access her tight vagina.

"I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before," I told her. I opened the harness and fastened the dido to the base. I felt so aroused after I fitted her in the leather straps. I looked at her in the dimmed light and admired her naked body. I laid beside her and caressed her breasts. I felt the urge to kiss her large breasts. I sucked her supple breasts and flicked my tongue over her perky nipples.

"You are so hot. I so want to fuck your hot body," I said to her.

I climbed on top of her and caressed her breasts with my hands. I felt ready to receive the dildo. I arched backward and positioned the tip at the base of my anus. I lubed the shaft a little more and took a deep breath. In one gentle thrust I received the entire shaft into my anus. My entire body felt waves of pleasure when the shaft rested against my prostate. I turned the device on and the shaft fucked me from deep inside me.

"Oh shit that feels so good," I told her. My cock throbbed with desire. I had never felt pleasures this extreme before. My penis twitched upward with each stroke of the cock inside me. It twisted and vibrated against my prostate forcing me to ejaculate without me touching my penis, which felt like it was being fucked from the inside. I climaxed like I never had before. I gasped and moaned and erupted large loads of cum.

"Oh Clara, I'm cumming. It is fucking making me cum, oh fuck! Augh!" I said between gasps.

I arched my pelvis and forced the undulating penis deeper into my asshole. The orgasm was long and powerful. The pleasure I felt surged from my prostate to the base of my penis to the rest of my body. The orgasm continued even though I was unable to ejaculate any more fluid. I silenced my screams so to not wake anyone. The inner stimulation sent me over the edge. My anus contracted rhythmically and my penis felt as big as my arm. I let the orgasm take over my body as I collapsed on Clara's body. My ass hole was still contracting on her shaft when I lifted myself off. The sound of the device slipping out of my anus aroused me to the point of erection. I needed to pussy fuck. I looked into Clara's green eyes and thrust deep into her tight cunt.

"You are so tight," I said to my lover.

I ground and slammed into her hips. I pulled away from her hips and re-positioned her in the doggy position. I thrust inside again and reached around and cupped one of her breasts with one hand and massaged her clitoris with the other. I fucked her like an animal. The sound of my penis thrusting in and out of her vagina and the tightness of her pussy sent me over the edge. I gasped from the orgasm that finally hit me like a lightning bolt. I laid on her back with my penis twitching inside her. It was pure ecstasy.

Chapter II

Lee's cock was still twitching when he pulled it out of the doll's wet pussy. He posed her so that she was on her back with her legs bent and spread wide, his cum dripping from her life-like cunt.

Wow! That was pure pleasure! I have got to have the real Clara, thought Lee, while he caressed her body. His obsession with the real Clara was beyond a glorified latex masturbatory toy. He tried to think of an excuse to go back to the store. There has to be a way to make Clara be my master, Lee thought while he caressed his partner.

Then the most interesting plan came to him.

He had to get ready for college in an hour so he cleaned up his partner and placed her behind a panel in the closet and pulled the clothes over her. Lee was in the shower when the lustful thoughts of being with the real Clara overwhelmed him. His cock became rock hard and needed to be satisfied. A little shampoo and several long slow strokes were more than enough to get the job done. He thought of Clara's hot pussy and her large dark eyes. Pearl-white streams of cum flowed drown the shower drain.

It was a long week at college and the part time job at the mall made it seem like the weekend was never going to come soon enough. At last Friday arrived. Lee was so focused on his mission of lust that he barely noticed the note on the fridge.

It read: We will be at Jeff's cabin for a few days. There are pizzas in the freezer and cans of soup in the pantry. Their phone number is xxx xxx xxxx.

This is great! This is the weekend to do this, Lee thought. He ran to the closet where he kept his doll. He dressed her in one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts. Her large dark nipples showed through the shirt. He quickly escorted her to his car and placed her in the front seat so it looked like she was a passenger.

Lee was about to close the car door when his neighbor, Francis Graston, returned from bingo night. She came from behind. He was startled by her intrusion. He quickly shut the door and had to think fast so as not to raise any suspicion.

Although it was greate to be able to commute to college from home as it was near by, it had some disadvantages. It was almost impossible to retain any form of privacy while living at home and going to college.

"How are you, my boy?" asked Mrs. Graston.

"Oh just fine, Mrs. Graston. Did you win the big pot?" Lee asked, knowing that Mrs. Graston was a regular bingo player. He struggled to hide the surprise in his voice. Mrs. Graston could be quite inquisitive. She was also was bold.

"Not this time. I see you have a young lady with you. What is her name?" Mrs. Graston asked.

"Her name is Clara. We met last week at work," Lee answered with a nervous voice trying to keep the conversation short.

"You'd better see that you don't keep her waiting, young man." She said with a smile, then turned and walked to her house.

Lee quickly went to hold the door for Mrs. Graston as she hobbled slowly to the house. "I won't, Mrs. Francis," he said and hurriedly escaped the scene. Lee shut the door and stared through the window. He expressed a sigh of relief. Fortunately it was too dark for Mrs. Graston to see clearly and thus to reveal the secret identity of his passenger.

I hope this works, Lee thought as he approached the store parking lot.

Lee's heart was racing when he arrived at the toy store. He nervously drove into the parking lot and took a moment to compose himself. He entered the store and walked over to the porn films. Lee pretended to browse around the rest of the store. It was very difficult not to look at the (real) Clara.

She was dressed in an outfit that left you with the impression, "You can look but you can't touch." The strapless black leather body suit was skin tight. It outlined her entire body perfectly. Blood red laces were all that prevented her large breasts from bulging through the v-neck. The shiny black leather curved around Clara's hips and rounded her tight ass. Black leather knee high boots and a pair of red leather shoulder length gloves completed the outfit.

She had dark brown eyes that were highlighted with brown eyeliner. Her long black hair hung down to her lower back. It had stripes of red in it and was bound together with black rings. She had long slender legs and a large round ass. She was strong and cunning.

Clara could feel Lee's eyes lusting over every inch of her body. His virgin young body and obvious sexual ignorance stimulated the strong primal need to dominate the new slave. The very thought of having her way with him made her pussy shudder. I must be patient. This has to be done proper and he must be trained. Ooooh this will be fun for the both of us! Clara thought as she finished helping the couple find "exactly" what they was looking for.

She walked toward a very anxious Lee and said, "You look like you are trying to find something very specific. May I may make a suggestion?"

Lee said, "I am looking for something very specific but I would be very interested in what you were going to suggest."

She smiled and said, "Follow me."

They walked past the porn videos and the extensive library of porn. She took him to a large room that had every type of harness that one or couple could imagine.

The selection resembles a saddle shop, he thought unaware that he was thinking out loud.

"That is an interesting way to look at them," Clara said with a grin.

She grinned at the suggestive nature of Lee's thoughts.The ideas of what she might do with a slave and those harnesses flooded her seductive mind. Many of the selections were displayed, fitted on mannequins. All were posed and many had partners. Some were posed sporting the accessories alone. They explored several styles of harnesses.

They came to the "domination" section of the room. Lee was never so nervous in his life. His cock fluttered and grew rock hard. Clara sensed Lee's arousal and immediately introduced him to a display where a woman was kneeling and fitted in a breeding harness and her partner was fitted with a huge dildo. This harness suggested a role play fantasy in that the female was unwilling and her partner would have her way. The wrists and knees of the "unwilling" partner were secured with straps and held apart with steel bars. Clara flirted with the idea of her new slave fitted in the breeding harness. Her pussy started to moisten.

I have to test him, she thought as she felt her nipples become erect.

"I was thinking more along the lines of one with an open crotch and open chest so I could fit it on my doll. I would like one that I could attach a dildo to as an accessory but wouldn't get in the way of her...you know. I think my Clara has your figure so it won't be hard to determine the size or proportions," Lee suggested in attempting to flatter Clara.

Clara was flattered but she felt even more horny at Lee's admission to his fantasy of fucking her. She was sure that she found the slave she was looking for.

She responded in a stern low voice, "Your Clara has my figure? I think someone just revealed a secret fantasy about a certain store clerk. You are naughty."

"I am sorry, Clara. How could I have been so careless. You were so nice and she resembled you so many ways. I admit that you have this seductive power over me but I never thought I would reveal my most private inhibitions. I couldn't help myself and gave her your name. I did not mean to offend you," Lee explained with an embarrassing tremble in his voice.

"I am not offended at all, in fact, I am very flattered to find out that I am the object of a your fantasy," Clara said in the attempt to encourage Lee to continue with his fantasy about her.

Clara walked over to a selection of that type of harness and pulled the item from the wall. She was aroused to the point of grinding her thighs together as she walked. Her breasts were sweaty and her pussy was aching. She needed to test her slave somehow. She returned to find Lee staring intensely at the "unwilling" partner in the scene. She pretended not to notice his infatuation and let the harness fall to the floor.

"Ooops! I have dropped it," Clara said as she bent over to pick the harness. The sound of the noisy harness hitting the solid floor brought Lee out of his brief fantasy. His eyes were wide open and never blinked as she bent over and displayed her deep cleavage. She knew that had Lee's undivided attention. She needed to let Lee think it was his scheme all along so she held her pose for a moment. She wanted that image of her tits to be burned in Lee's virgin mind. You could have hung a coat on Lee's cock.

Clara slowly stood up and handed Lee the harness. He reached out to take it from her and held the harness and Clara's gloved hand. Lee expected Clara to pull her hand away. She let him hold it just long enough to let him know that she was consenting. She could tell that Lee was unsure and encouraged Lee to continue with the erotic game by scratching the inside of Lee's wrist with her long finger. She could feel Lee's pulse and sensed that she could continue with the seduction.

They walked slowly over to the large display of dildos. Clara and ground her thighs to massage her moistened clit the entire way. Lee stopped to reached for a medium girth 6 inch penis shaped dildo. Clara reached out to catch Lee's hand and prevented him from pulling the dildo from the shelf. She moved his hand over to the 9-inch long and very thick penis and placed his hand on it.

Lee reacted with a very concerned look on his face. She said nothing while their hands caressed tip of the huge head. Clara pulled her hand away and left Lee's hand on the huge shaft. He stood motionless looking at it. Clara reached out and stroked the base slowly as if to suggest that is how she would do it to his cock. She stroked it with long slow strokes from the tip where she paused for a moment before making circular strokes then slowly rubbed down to the base. Lee nearly blew his load there and then.

Clara was ready to see just how far she could go with him. Clara felt Lee's hand caressing her gloved wrist. She continued stroking the dong while she gently placed Lee's other hand to her left breast. His cock jumped. His breathing became erratic. Clara's breath was almost imperceptible. Lee stared into her dark seducing eyes and saw the lust of a master that wanted to dominate his vulnerable virgin flesh. Clara saw the submissive lust in Lee's eyes.

Clara moved Lee's hand away from the dildo and secretly slid his hand under the harness and placed it on the bulge in Lee's pants. She smiled and held his trembling hand on his hard throbbing cock. She brushed his hand like a painter would stroke a brush while painting a masterpiece.

"Uggh...not here. Please not here," Lee whispered desperately.

"Shhh. I am the master now. I want to hear you beg for me, my slave," Clara demanded.

Lee had no choice. She smiled as she made Lee stroke his own cock with her hand guiding him. Clara was dominating Lee in public. This is the ultimate test of a slave and he was passing or cumming with flying colors.

"You are my mastererherherher ohnnn,'' Lee submitted.

He trembled as she made him cum in his pants. Her hand massaged his meat. He was helpless in her skillful manipulative hand as he felt the hot cum run down his pulsating shaft.

"Master Clara, may I be your slave tonight?" he begged.

It seemed like an eternity before she answered. Lee was expecting her to hesitate. He was a virgin, and sexually naive. She had him at her mercy, under her seductive power. He waited for an answer, motionless and sweating.

His heart was pounding in his ears so loud he nearly missed it when she said, "I think you may be ready but before I can accept you as my partner you have to agree to my conditions first. You have to be willing to submit to me. You know what I require of my slaves."

Lee surrendered and stared down at the floor and answered, "Yes, Master Clara."

Clara had her way with Lee's cock before she took him to the checkout and placed the items on the counter. She smiled when she placed the 9-inch dong and harness into the bag. She made sure to place generous amounts of lube in the bag also.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Inhibitions, the Full Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds