• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 08

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 08

12

Author's Note: All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

A week later, Aiko found her husband in a pensive mood.

"You've got something on your mind, Gerald."

"Yes, hon, I've been extremely busy at work since our cruise. Now I have to take a few business trips to the West Coast. Some of the regional offices have invited me to train their staff. My boss says I'm a good trainer because I know how to make information management policies and procedures understandable to staff. He encouraged me to accept the invitations and also asked me to attend an information management conference in California. I'll be away for almost three of next four weeks. The only good thing is there will no more business travelling for the next few months after that."

"Well, we do have to work for living, Gerald," she sighed sympathizing with her husband. "Consider yourself lucky. These business trips are the exception rather than the rule," she observed. "You just hit a bad streak. That's all."

"Worse," he continued smiling, "these business trips will put a damper on our sex life. We won't be able pay our new swinging friends a visit until this rash of business trips is over."

"You have to do what you have to do," she said philosophically.

"Even in the week since we came back, I've been up to my eyeballs in work because of a major legal case has come up. We've had difficulty finding some important documents staff failed to pay proper attention to the management of their records. I've had to put in overtime to find them. I feel drained," he complained."

"I don't like the way your job has been draining you either," Aiko replied wryly. "That's my job." She batted her almond-shaped eyes.

Gerald smiled broadly at her corny double entendre. He drew sweet Japanese wife into his arms and gave her a deep loving kiss, then grabbed her butt for good measure.

"You've got something in the tank?" Aiko asked.

"Don't go there, hon. I have to get back to work on preparing training materials and my conference presentation. I thought I'd be able to do it all at work but it's not turned out that way. You know what I'm like, thorough and fastidious. Every word has to convey a message to my audience."

With that, Gerald went back to the computer. "Where was I..." he mumbled to himself.

* * *

Several weeks later, Gerald returned home from the last of his business trips. It didn't help that his flight home was delayed. He had to wait for several hours before a seat became available. Exhausted, he was finally able to dragged himself through the door. He had only enough energy to give his wife a perfunctory kiss, then headed straight for the shower.

Gerald enjoyed his showers. He not only washed away the day's dirt and the sweat, but also symbolically washed away his cares at work. Gerald strongly believed in separating his private life from his work life. Aiko liked that about him; she shared his attitude.

Dinner was ready by the time Gerald finished showering. The next day was a Friday; it also happened to be a holiday. Friday was a holiday. The couple looked forward to having a relaxing three-day weekend together.

After dinner and dishes, Gerald went to the living room where he took his habitual place on the sofa and stretched his legs on the ottoman. He patted a place beside him, a clear invitation to his wife to cuddle and snuggle. It meant that he was finally beginning to relax.

'Good,' Aiko mused, 'he's coming down from his work high, or should I say work low.'

She sat down beside him and put her head on his shoulder. "Mmm," it's nice to have my man back," she said.

Gerald curled his arms around her shoulders. "It feels really good to have the love of my life in my arms again too," he said. "I feel so much better already."

They snuggled silently for a few moments.

"I've got a surprise for you," Aiko perked up.

"Is it something like the surprise you gave me after we came home from the cruise?"

"Of course not," she laughed. "You'll like this surprise," she declared.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Gerald asked.

Gerald noticed she had a silly smirk on her face.

"You'll find out later," she said coquettishly.

Gerald shrugged. He decided to let her tell him in her own way and in her own time. He was intrigued but willing to play along.

They lay in each other's arms for a while longer, exchanging tender kisses and caresses.

Aiko sensed him becoming more relaxed. The husband and lover she knew and loved was almost back.

"How do feel now, hon?" she asked after a few more moments.

"Sweetie, when I'm with you, I always feel so much better," he replied embracing her.

As far as Aiko was concerned, the moment had arrived.

"That's good, lover. It's time for your surprise. You wait here for a few minutes. Okay?"

"Whatever you say, hon."

Aiko went to the bedroom.

A few minutes later she called out to her husband. "Hon, could you come to the bedroom please? But don't walk in. Put your hand on the doorknob and then close your eyes. No peeking. Don't open them until I say so. Okay?"

"Okay" he agreed somewhat bemused by her peculiar behaviour but also wondering what she had in store.

He put his hand on the door and closed his eyes.

"My eyes are closed, Aiko," he called through the door.

"Okay, come in a few steps but don't open your eyes."

"Why all the mystery?" he enquired as he opened the door, his eyes still closed.

"You'll see," she giggled. "For sure you'll really see," she said emphasizing the word 'really'.

He stepped in. "Now what?"

"Okay, open your eyes," she giggled again.

He did. And what he saw caused his cock to stand erect almost immediately. She was reclining on her back, which was propped by pillows. Her legs were spread wide-open. Her Asian pussy was absolutely naked! No bush! Not a single pubic hair was visible on her love triangle! It was glorious!

Gerald's eyes seem to pop out of his head. He fixated on the wondrous hairless slit between her creamy-white and silky-smooth thighs. Like a doomed star falling into a stellar black hole, he stumbled toward the bed, dropped onto his knees, and clamped his mouth on her naked pussy.

Grabbing her around her hips, Gerald used his strength to push her vee up against his mouth almost as if he were trying to eat her. He latched onto her sweet snatch like a limpet on a rock in an intertidal pool. He French-kissed her pussy lips with the same passion as normally French-kissed her mouth.

Gerald lashed his tongue up and down her labia, sticking his tongue into her as far as he could go. She was wet with excitement. She tasted good.

Gerald sucked her clitoris. Aiko squirmed; she moaned with pleasure. Once more he focussed on her lower lips, paying special lingual attention to each individual fold of her labia. He tried to again to put her pussy inside his mouth, savouring each and every contour of hot, smooth sexual parts. Every time he stuck his tongue into her vaginal opening, he relished the taste of her sexual juices. He lapped at her eagerly. He did not want to lose a single drop of her feminine liqueur.

His whole world seemed to centre on her bald hot spot. "Give me more," he mumbled almost to himself. "This tastes so good. Give me more!" he said more loudly. "Cum in my mouth."

He resumed limpet-like suction. Nothing could feel and taste better than the hairless gourmet pie in his mouth.

Gerald's sudden, vigorous ardour initially caught Aiko by surprise, but only for an instant. She welcomed his ardour. She showed her eagerness by pulling his head into her love nest. She flexed her hips upwards as if she were trying to swallow his tongue with her vaginal mouth. She enjoyed her husband's exceptionally skilful mouth and tongue, but she enjoyed even more his lustful, unrestrained passion for her.

Aiko felt her body submit to his erotic assault. She gasped and groaned in pleasure. Tremors of pleasure coursed through her body. Soon she would capitulate to her man; she would let him completely have his way with her.

She heard his demand to cum in his mouth as he feverishly worked between her legs. What started off as tremo turned into a massive orgasmic earthquake that shook her entire body.

Once her climax passed, Aiko flopped back, spent. Her breathing was heavy. Her eyes were closed. She was as much surprised by her own sudden ardour as she was by his.

Gerald's mouth fell away from her love triangle, but only for a moment. She felt the bed move. The head of his rock-hard penis enter her soaking-wet womb. It went in easily, and deeply, into her eager body.

Gerald's lustful penetration caused her passion to surge once again. She was multi-orgasmic. Having just had one orgasm, she was ready, willing and wanting more. She undulated her pelvis in an effort to travel up and down his shaft. He pumped into her vigorously. Both were primed. Both knew another big O was the horizon. And it came, for both of them this time.

"I thought you might like to see my pussy completely shaven," she said finally, "but I had no idea it would turn you into a horny super-stud."

"I learned something new about myself," he said. "I love pussy, but I love naked pussy even more. I'm hungry for pussy. I am a gourmet for bald pussy, especially yours."

* * *

A few days later, Aiko told Gerald she had another surprise.

"I hope you don't mad at me," she said in a way that was reminiscent of Aiko's confession about her first anal experience.

"Get mad at you! Whatever for? I'm incapable of getting mad at you. I'm a sucker for you, my love."

"Gerald, you're so sweet. I don't think there is a sweeter man in the whole world."

"Of course I am," he said, "but that's the effect you have on me. Now, Aiko out with your surprise. I'm curious to hear."

"Do you remember the time when we tried to contact some couples to explore a swinging relationship?" Aiko asked.

"Yes, I do," he replied. "That about two years. We met one couple but it didn't work out. The guy was a jerk and the wife unwilling."

"And the other one never replied. We got discouraged, or rather I got discouraged," she added. "And so we decided to give up on it for a while."

"Yeah, we got preoccupied by other things as I recall. Then we met our four swinging friends. We had neither the time nor the inclination to look for other swinging couples since then."

"That's right." Aiko confirmed. "Well, here's the surprise. We just got an email from this second couple."

"No kidding! Why now? What did they have to say for themselves?" he enquired.

"That's an interesting story in itself," she said. "Apparently, they were about to reply to our email when they suddenly received job offers in the Emirates. He's an engineer; she's a teacher. A manager working for his company in Dubai quit. His boss asked him to fill the vacancy and even found a job for his wife. The money was too good to refuse; they needed it to put their kids through school. This job also gave him a golden opportunity to show his company he was good management material. They had short notice. They packed up their bags and off they went for a two-year stint in Dubai."

"Okay," Gerald stretched out the word. "So far lots of preliminaries but nothing on the heart of the matter."

"Don't be so impatient, hon," she chided. "It does get more interesting."

"And you like to keep me in suspense too," he chuckled.

"Women like the build-up," she smiled. "Guys prefer to get straight to the point."

"True," he agreed. It's like our love life. I've got the point but I can only make it if I pay attention to the build-up.

Aiko flushed ay his sexual innuendo.

"Okay, have your fun," Gerald added.

"Anyway," she continued. "It didn't make sense to them to reply when they knew they would be away for two years. As it turned out, they didn't have the time to follow up on our email."

"Fair enough," Gerald confirmed, "I probably would have done the same in a similar situation."

"There was another complication," Aiko continued. "When they started to look for couples on the Internet to swing with, it hadn't occur to them specify what country they lived in. So they got replies from several countries."

"Hold on here, Aiko. You're losing me. Let me catch up. You're saying they live in another country? What country?"

"They lived in India. Mumbai is their hometown."

"India!" he guffawed.

"And my original email had talked about meeting them in a neutral location," she laughed. "They're in India. We're in Canada. So I guess we would have had to arrange our get-acquainted luncheon somewhere in Europe!"

"So what happened?" Gerald was curious.

"Our email with the pictures arrived the day before they left for the Emirates. They read it and realized their mistake but had no time to contact us. So they decided to leave our email unanswered."

"That's understandable, hon. They got priorities straight. Family and career are more important than fun with people they hardly know." He paused. "I assume they returned to Mumbai," he added.

"Well, yes and no." Aiko replied enigmatically. "As soon as he returned home, his company gave a big promotion. His boss asked him to head up the company's operations, right here, in our hometown!"

"That is very interesting, my love. Have you replied to them?" he asked.

"No, I haven't," she said. "I wanted to talk to you about it first."

"Did they send pictures?" he enquired.

"Not right away," Aiko replied. "I asked for a picture. Here it is."

Aiko showed him the picture.

"Nice looking couple. They look like Indians," he observed in one of his attempts at dry humour.

"Of course they do, silly." She stopped herself when she realized he was pulling her leg.

"Are we still interested?" asked Gerald smiling.

"I am. Are you?"

"Sure, why not? There's nothing to lose and maybe something to gain," he said.

"I thought you might," she said. "I drafted an email but I didn't want to send it unless you gave me the okay."

Aiko returned to the computer, made some minor changes, and then sent email.

A half-hour later, Aiko checked her inbox. They had already replied. She printed a copy for Gerald to read. He was watching an action movie.

"I got a reply," she announced. " I also asked them to give me a general idea of where they live so I could suggest a place for us to meet. They did and I've come up with a restaurant. Is Saturday for lunch okay, hon?"

"Yes dear. I'm okay with that."

The reply was almost immediate. Although they were too new to the city to know where the restaurant was located, they assured Aiko they would find the directions on the Internet.

* * *

Aiko and Gerald arrived early. They chose a table that was both relatively private and allowed them to watch the front entrance. Unlike the first pair two years ago, they arrived on time and made their way directly toward their table.

From the minute they saw them, Aiko and Gerald could tell that they were a very happy couple. Both were middle-aged, golden-skinned and black-haired with flashes of grey. His nose was aquiline. Hers had a slight hump and curious flair to the nostrils which seemed to appear only in people of Indian descent. Both showed signs of developing a little extra flesh but still looked very healthy.

Gerald found the woman's dark shining, sensuous eyes particularly alluring. In comparison with Aiko, she was voluptuous. Although Aiko had filled out over the years, she was relatively thin in comparison to the Indian woman approaching them. His attraction to Aiko was and continued to be something very special. The Indian woman hung onto her husband's arm.

For her part, Aiko liked the way the man seem to exude quiet strength and confidence. His face was square and chiselled. He sported a moustache. He was quite handsome.

"My name is Rajiv. And this is my wife, Binal." His head swayed a little like a cobra, an unusual gesture found only in India.

"Hi," she said shyly.

"This my wife, Aiko, and I'm Gerald. Won't you sit down?"

"Thank you. I apologize for ignoring your email for so long. We weren't trying to be rude." His English was not only good but he managed to keep his clipped accent under control.

"That's okay," Aiko said. She already had a good impression of them. "I explained the circumstances to my husband."

Although they had exchanged some very basic information about themselves through their email exchanges, the couples soon fell into a rhythm of talking about their backgrounds, families, careers interests. They may have a world apart geographically but now they found much in common.

"So where are your children now?" Aiko asked.

Rajiv answered. "They are a few months away from attending university. We made arrangements for them to stay with their aunt, my wife's sister."

Rajiv went on to explain that Binal had had a difficult birth after the second child. The doctors believed she was no longer able to have more children, and if she were able, would have advised her against it. Rajiv explained he decided on a vasectomy to remove the risk of pregnancy entirely.

Aiko changed the subject. "I'm always curious about what people's names mean. Do yours having meaning?"

Rajiv looked at this wife. Clearly, he wanted her to join the conversation. Both Aiko and Gerald liked that about Rajiv. He treated like an equal. They were not the negative stereotyped Indian couple in which the men treated their women as second-class citizens.

Binal understood her husband's intent.

"Rajiv means lotus flower in the Marathi language," she said. "And my name means princess."

By the time dinner had arrived, they were felt very comfortable with each other. When the waiter left their table, Aiko asked what experience they had in swinging because they had not mentioned swinging except in the context of being interested in it. She directed her question to Binal, woman to woman.

Binal avoided eye contact, then looked toward her husband.

"I'm sorry," Aiko said. "I guess I was a little too direct."

"She's very shy," Rajiv interjected. "No, we've not swung before," he added. "Once we decided to try it, we didn't get the chance! And I do mean 'we'. I won't force my wife into anything. She's too dear to me."

"I'm sorry," Aiko said again, this time patting her on her hand.

"It's okay," she replied, "but what he said is true. He's not forcing me into this. Rajiv is the only man I've ever known... You know what I mean."

"I do," Aiko said, patting her hand again. "I understand."

Without getting into great detail, they told the Indian couple about their swinging adventures, including about their special friendship with two other couples that involved no use of condoms.

The meal was long over when Gerald said, "So now you two have something to think about," Gerald said. "I suggest you talk to each other and decide whether swinging is something you really want to do. Aiko and I think you are very nice people. We would be interested in having you as friends even if you decide you don't want to swing."

Aiko nodded her assent. "Let us show you around the city. You leave your car here. We'll drive you around for an hour or two and bring back here."

"Well, thank you. That's very kind of you," Rajiv said. "Binal?"

She nodded her agreement.

"We really like you two." Gerald said when they had returned to their own car. "Whether as friends with benefits or just friends, please call us." He gave them their telephone number.

* * *

Two weeks later, the phone rang. Aiko picked it up. It was Binal.

Gerald only heard one side of the conversation but he could tell that they would soon see them as guests in their home.

Aiko smiled. I invited them over for a barbecue next Saturday afternoon. That's okay, right?"

"Of course it is, dear," he replied. "It sounded like you were on the phone with Binal."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds