• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 03

Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 03

Seriously, as much as I love men, sometimes they have completely unrealistic expectations of us women. We're not perfect and never claimed to be, but guys have yet to get the memo on that. How else would you explain my boo, my darling lover Tyrone Ferguson's reaction to me when I got up from his bed in the middle of the night to take a shit?

My name is Amina Alzahrani, and I'm a Saudi Arabian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study bio-medical engineering at the University of Ottawa, and I'm madly in love with Tyrone, an African-American stud whom I met in Buffalo, New York. The brother treats me great, he's wonderful in the sack and we get along famously. Problem is the dude is a little too unrealistic for me...

I got up from the bed, took a look at Tyrone who lay slumbering, smiled and walked to the nearby washroom. I pulled down my panties, sat down on the toilet and sighed in relief as the piss I'd been holding shot out of me like water from a cannon. Seriously, my vagina felt pleasurably sore as a result. I wasn't done yet, though. I farted, and then took a dump. Nothing unusual there, women take dumps daily.

I finished my business, wiped my ass, flushed the toilet twice for good measure and then washed my hands with soap and water. I readjusted my clothes, which consisted of a sleeveless blue T-shirt and crimson panties, and got back to bed. I found Tyrone wide awake, looking at me with an odd look on his face. Did you just fart? he asked, wrinkling his nose.

I looked Tyrone up and down, with my hands on my hips. Nope I just took a dump, I said very smugly, looking into Tyrone's soulful brown eyes. Tyrone sighed, rolled his eyes and shook his head. Pulling the covers, he tried to go back to sleep. I wasn't having it. We got a problem? I asked him, rather pointedly I might ask. Nope we're cool sweetie, Tyrone said, flashing me a fake smile. I cocked an eyebrow, bit my lip and nodded.

Men, I thought, rolling my eyes as I tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep because I was too busy thinking up ways to get back at Tyrone Ferguson. My sweet chocolate prince, if you can't stand the fact that your favorite voluptuous middle-eastern goddess has to take a shit once in a while, then you can't get a shot at my ass. That big, round and juicy Saudi derriere of mine isn't just for sitting and being kissed, licked, fondled and fucked. I also take a shit with it at least once a day. Understand?

Lying next to me, Tyrone Ferguson snored louder than a herd of camels. I'm from Saudi Arabia, and where I come from, that's saying something. Brother was loud, man! I closed my eyes, hard. That's something else about Tyrone that pisses me off. His damn snoring. I snore too, don't get me wrong, but Tyrone's snores really take the damn cake. I've taken to wearing earplugs just so I can get some sleep.

Morning came, and I woke up with a splitting headache and hazy eyes. All the signs of a night spent without sleep. I had class at eleven o'clock and again at three, and then I'd head to the call center where I work for an overnight shift. I work for a call center for one of Canada's largest banks, located not far from the Blair Station in the east end of Ottawa. The job pays seventeen bucks an hour, which isn't bad at all since I'm still in university.

I showered, and got dressed. Today I felt like dressing up traditional, something I rarely do. I put on a long-sleeved red sweater, along with stylish black silk skirt, black leather boots, and a simple black hijab. I seldom wear the hijab anymore since I no longer consider myself Muslim. I believe in Allah, the one true God, but not the tenets of Islam. Too much politics and division among Muslims today. The reason why Islam can never conquer the West is because Muslims are too busy fighting each other.

I was right about to leave the house when Tyrone finally woke up. Good morning sexy lady, Tyrone said, getting up out of bed and looking me up and down with a wolfish grin on his dark, handsome face. As Salam Alaikum Tyrone I was just about to leave, I said with a smile. Tyrone looks good in the buff, his gorgeous chocolate-hued body glistening and rippling in the morning sunlight. My chocolate Adonis.

Come here sexy, Tyrone said, and walked up to me, and my heart skipped a beat. For Tyrone is a vision of masculine beauty. Tall, broad-shouldered and strongly built, with a handsome face, and most importantly, a long and thick, uncut dick swinging from between his legs. Tyrone pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I kissed him back, and was about to tell him that I had to get to work but then Tyrone started caressing me and, um, I forgot what I was about to say...

Seriously, it was nine in the morning and I had class in two hours and I had an assignment to brush up before turning in to the professor...but I forgot all that the moment Tyrone Ferguson pulled me into his arms and started caressing me and feeling on my butt. How in hell did I find myself on the kitchen floor, my traditional Islamic skirt hiked up, with Tyrone munching on my wet pussy? Weird how these things happen, I swear.

Tyrone flashed me a wry grin, pausing to gloat silently before he resumed licking my pussy. The African-American stud from New York buried his face between my thick legs and ate my cunt with gusto. I felt his tongue tease my clitoris and his fingers played around in my pussy, causing me to shudder in ecstasy. I cried out as Tyrone fingered my butt hole while licking my pussy. Dammit, the brother definitely KNOWS what I like!

My favorite part came when Tyrone put me on all fours, spread my plump ass cheeks wide open and stuck his tongue in my asshole. That's right, the brother started munching on my asshole like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. I was pleasantly surprised, to tell you the truth. Is this the same dude who wrinkled his nose at me because I took a dump last night?

Apparently not, for Tyrone licked, fondled and kissed my ass until I found myself squirming in ecstasy. So much that I threw caution to the wind, I asked Tyrone to fuck me in the ass. The stud from Buffalo seemed surprised, for all of ten seconds. Tyrone grinned and took some lotion, and began applying it on my asshole. I spread my big butt cheeks as far as they could go, and Tyrone lubricated me good and proper.

Fuck me in the ass, I said, sighing happily and glowing with anticipation. Tyrone positioned himself behind me, and pressed his hard dick against my backdoor. Ready or not here I come, Tyrone said, smacking my derriere as he eased his dick into my asshole. I love anal sex. According to the tenets of Islam it's wrong or haram, but I don't give a fuck. I love getting ass fucked and if loving anal sex is wrong then this Saudi Arabian diva doesn't want to be right.

As Tyrone gripped my hips and began fucking me in the ass, I screamed in delight. I hadn't gotten butt fucked in ages, not since my Mexican ex-boyfriend Enrique moved to Alberta to work in the oil sands. Now, thanks to my sinfully sexy African-American stud muffin Tyrone Ferguson, I finally had the chance to make up for lost time.

Tyrone groaned softly and buried his dick in my asshole, his hands gripping my wide hips and bruising them ever so nicely. My hungry asshole swallowed his dick, and I felt wonderfully filled by him. For too long I'd gone empty down below. As Tyrone continued fucking me, I backed up against him, driving his dick deeper into my asshole.

Just like that, I hissed, loving the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as Tyrone sank his dick deeper into my asshole. There's something naughty and forbidden about anal sex, and for me, it's like no other sensual experience in the world. The feel of Tyrone's thick dark dick in the forbidden depths of my asshole. It's wonderfully dirty and downright delicious.

Crying out and howling like a madwoman, I arched my back, grinding my thick ass against Tyrone's groin. More, I whispered, and lay there, face down and ass up, completely surrendering to my chocolate prince as he drilled his dick deep into my asshole. Tyrone really gave it to, slamming his dick up my ass. Owning me completely. I felt abased but wonderfully alive. Got no other words to describe that experience, I swear.

That was fun, I said, sighing happily. Tyrone squeezed his dick out of my asshole and I winced in pain. My man pulled me into his strong arms and kissed me full and deep. I kissed him back, and told him that I had to get to school. Seriously, it's ten thirty according to my watch and I've got to be at school at eleven. Have a good day at school babe, Tyrone said, patting my derriere as I pulled my panties back on.

I smiled and readjusted my clothes, making sure that my hijab was firmly in place, along with everything else, before I left the house. I blew Tyrone a kiss, and then stepped outside. Anyone looking at me would see a tall, curvaceous Arab lady impeccably dressed for work. The picture of feminine Islamic modesty and propriety, that's me. That's what everyone would see.

Of course, if they took a closer look, they'd see the naughty gleam in my eyes as I thought of all the mean and sexy things my boo Tyrone Ferguson just did to my derriere. Seriously, I can't get enough of this man. Tyrone Ferguson has brought passion back into this boring life of mine. In ways I never even dreamed possible. More booty fun for us tonight, I told myself, smiling as I drove to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds