• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced into Prostitution

Forced into Prostitution

123

Could any person reading this story please take time out to comment. I have written 3 other stories which have been read 60k times Yet not one comment left. I don't care if you don't vote, I'm not a vote junkie, I just want to know if I am on the right track with my writing, or whether my stories are a pile of crap.

*****

24 hours ago, Jill had sat in her living room with her head in her hands.

"What the hell are we going to do" she thought.

Her husband Alan had been running their wholesale business for the last couple of years, and seemed to be managing it quite well. However they had just had a discussion about the business when Alan dropped the bombshell.

"I have got into major difficulties with finance and our suppliers" Alan said.

"Instead of sticking with our usual suppliers, who are a little more expensive, but reliable on quality and delivery" he explained,

"I took a gamble on cheaper goods from less reliable contacts, and its gone pear shaped."

Jill looked at her guilt ridden husband and said.

"What do you mean a gamble?" "What's to gamble with? I don't understand."

"Look" started Alan.

"For the last couple of years our business plan has been as simple as it can be."

"We buy stock one weekend, sell that stock in the following week, and the profit is our living."

"The problem is, I have cleared out our entire money reserve at the bank to buy these goods, trying to cash in on the great deal. The goods I bought from a couple of guys I had just met, turned out to be useless and only fit for the garbage."

Jill stared at Alan with a look of bemusement and shock on her face.

"We will just have to buy some proper stock from our usual suppliers then, and take the hit and put it down to experience" she said.

Alan didn't know where to start telling Jill the situation they were in.

Alan took a deep breath.

"We have no money Jill."

"Using our money to fire-fight this problem means that we have missed payments to the bank."

"The situation is, if we miss one more payment to the bank they will foreclose on us, the house, car, everything would be in danger."

Jill didn't believe she was hearing this, Alan continued.

"The thing is, to put off the problem I went to a loan shark. I borrowed the necessary money and bought this weeks stock and we are back to normal."

"We can now trade again and pay off the bank arrears in time."

Alan continued.

"However we need a £1000 to pay off the loan shark and our cash assets are zero."

"If we don't find this money this week then, next week it will be £1500 the week after £2250 then £3375, because the 50% is owed on the total debt each week."

"If we can't afford 1K this week, we won't be able to afford 1.5k next week and so on, we will never be able to pay if off. Our only chance is to make the due payment this week while it is only 1K and all this goes away."

Jill whispered,

"You mean you have run the business in such a shoddy way, that after making thousands a week, owning a large house, cars etc, we are vulnerable to a total collapse for the sake of A LOUSY GRAND?" she screamed.

An hour later, after the furious row that had resulted in the disclosure, and in which Alan had shouted at her "If you're so fucking bothered, why don't you sell your ass for the money, it would only take an old bag like you a few years." Jill sat alone upstairs thinking.

There were all sorts of various ways that being totally at the mercy of a loan shark could destroy them, but the one which seemed to bother her most was the grandchildren's education, and how it would be paid for. They had promised their two children that the grandchildren would be educated at their expense. How could they go back on that now?

Jill was 57 years old; she had looked after herself in life and was reasonably slim. Although she had been quite attractive and still maintained a level of prettiness, those looks were on the wane. She stood in front of the mirror and thought to herself.

"If that bastard wants me to sell myself I damn well would, but who the hell would want this?"

She considered her body, curly brown hair, quite a pretty face, medium size breasts, and a round paunch of middle aged spread on her stomach. Her hips and thighs just starting to fill out.

"Yeah sell this right!"

After a further argument with Alan it was made clear they had about 3 days to raise the cash and stave off disaster.

Jill was sat at the red stop lights in the car. She had decided it was a lost cause and was close to tears permanently. She looked across the street at a girl who was stood at the entrance to an alley. The girl looked a damn mess.

"How does she think she will get a nice young man looking like that?" Jill thought. Just then a man approached, had a brief conversation with the girl and then disappeared into the alley. At this point the penny dropped with Jill and she realised the girl was a prostitute and she had just found some business.

Jill was quite a prim and proper woman. She had had only one man before her husband and had never cheated in 35 years of marriage. The thought of sleeping with another man was alien to her as it was, but for money? Never!

For the next two hours as the available time left to save themselves evaporated Jill had made up her mind, she had made the most radical decision in her life. The thought of what she was about to attempt to do, was so nauseating she felt physically sick, if any woman was so ill equipped for the challenge it was Jill, but the thought of her children and grandchildren forced her into the decision.

"If that scruffy slut can get business then so can I."

With the decision made Jill started to actually shake, she opened her wardrobe and looked through her clothes. Here was the first problem; the average 57 year old reserved woman does not usually have a wardrobe of clothes in which to dress for this occasion. She had no time to go buying clothes and anyway what the hell would she look like stood on a street corner with high heels, mini skirt and her breasts falling out of a gaudy blouse?

She chose the shortest skirt she possessed. It was red and it came to just above the knee and a black silk blouse. In her limited experience she seemed to remember prostitution always seemed to include girls dressed in red and black. Jill did not possess really high heeled shoes so her medium heeled shoes with straps would have to do.

Jill put on black plain underwear applied some makeup, which took some doing she was shaking so much, and she was ready.

She made her way to the edge of the town centre where she had seen the girl getting a client. It was just getting dark when she arrived. Jill parked the car in the alley and went to the street to wait. It seemed an eternity waiting, but a guy she had noticed walking by a couple of times finally approached her.

The guy was so unsure of Jill, she looked like anything but a whore and he was wary of undercover cops or soliciting an innocent housewife. However he threw caution to the wind and approached her.

"You available for a little action lady?" he asked

In a voice nearly breaking with terror, apprehension and insecurity Jill said.

"I could be open to a good offer,"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of a nice BJ" was the reply.

"Let's go in the alley and discuss business" he said and led her further from the road into relative privacy.

"How much for a little mouth action lady?" the punter asked, which made Jill realise how ill prepared she was for this desperate course that she was taking.

"Jesus girl" she thought "You haven't even considered how much you should charge."

"What do you usually pay the other girls?" said Jill

"Never mind what the others charge, they're young. I'll give YOU £20 for a blow job, take it or leave it."

Totally unsure of herself and totally out of her depth, Jill felt no option but to accept.

"OK lady, I want you on your knees in front of me, all subservient like ok?"

At this point the reality of the whole situation hit Jill. Up until now, the whole thing had been a whirlwind stupid idea she had got through desperation. Up until now it had almost been an abstract idea, something in a movie she was watching or a story she was reading, but right here and right now she found herself trembling, as she lowered herself to her knees. Here and now the shame, humiliation and repugnance she felt was overpowering and she unzipped the punter and drew out his semi hard penis.

Jill suddenly seemed to come to her senses.

"What the hell am I doing here? I must get out of here." she thought and simultaneously the image of her children and grandchildren that she would totally let down came into her mind.

She pulled the foreskin back and leaned forward to take a total strangers penis into her mouth.

"Yeah suck that cock good bitch" her 'customer' grunted.

The second thing Jill realised she was totally unprepared for, was not knowing what the punters expected. Without her knowing it, the John was enjoying his first 'bareback' blowjob from a whore. She didn't know to bring condoms, she didn't know that it was probably the first rule of hooking and she continued to suck the guys cock in ignorance.

Jill thought, here she was on her knees in a dirty alley performing fellatio on a total stranger for money and that this was probably the lowest point you could get to in life.

That was until he came in her mouth.

He got a handful of her hair in his hands, held her head rigid, grunted a few times, and then Jill felt the hot, salty liquid explode into her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

"Oh my god," thought Jill "He is never going to stop shooting his filthy cum in my mouth." She swallowed gamely and managed to keep it all, save from an amount that escaped from the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

This was the third mistake her naivety had caused. She had no idea that prostitutes didn't even let punters cum in their mouths, let alone actually swallow it all.

"Hey lady that was a nice change, having a whore swallow my jizz, even if you are a little past your prime." He put his cock away, pulled up his zip and threw £20 onto to the dirty floor.

"See you around bitch" he said as he sauntered off down the alley.

Jill stared at the money, she thought what she had done would have been bad enough had she been just cheating on her husband, but picking up the money changed her instantly into a whore.

She wandered back to her car; leaned against the side and stared at the money.

"My whole life changed" she thought "Who and what I was has been changed forever for twenty lousy, stinking, rotten quid."

Jill didn't realise, but a figure set back in the alley was watching her.

Jarrod was a young black street kid. He ran in a gang which was not too heavy as far as violence went, but they did do most of the dealing in drugs in the neighbourhood. He was quite intrigued with the woman that he was watching.

"Hell she could be my momma or even grandma." he thought.

His gang had many young girl hangers-on and wannabees that they screwed regularly, but he was really in the mood for something with a difference, and here she was.

Jill stood almost trance like, this experience that she was totally unprepared for had left her shocked.

"Hey momma you lookin for a bit a lovin?"

The voice shook her out of her reverie, before her stood a street punk. He was black with baggy jeans which looked like they were three sizes too big, a hoodie and baseball cap.

"I suppose I've started something now, it would be pointless going back now" she thought.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked him.

"I never fucked a broad as old as you before, I'll give you £30 for the experience."

Jill accepted in a trance like state and found herself being led to the back door of her car and they climbed in.

"Hey momma, you wanna let me see those tits of yours huh?" Jarrod said unbuttoning her blouse as he spoke. He was confident and street wise and he just took control of the situation. He pulled her to where he wanted her, opened her bra and lifted it up just like he owned her.

He mauled Jill's tits to test how firm they were, but didn't dwell on them.

"Don't wanna waste my time on those jugs momma; I just wanted to see em. Now let's get that skirt up and those panties off so I can see the merchandise."

Jill had some stupid notion when she started all this that it would be somehow be a refined and reserved thing and she would give herself to some well-to-do handsome man in comfortable surroundings.

Here she was a black punk not much older than her grandchildren, was pulling her panties down and exposing her to his gaze. Her panties were removed and her legs duly spread.

"Hey momma don't you know you gotta shave ya pussy nowadays?"

Jarrod was running his fingers through her pubic hair. It was mostly black but there were strands of grey in there. Jill had not got a large growth; in fact it was quite sparse and only lightly covered her vagina. Jarrod fingered her outer labia and spread the lips with his index and middle fingers. Jill's pink folds opened themselves to him. Her delicate inner lips were not large, but protruded past her outer lips slightly, her clitoral hood on open display.

He leant back on his heels and unzipped his trousers. Slowly he extracted his cock. It was semi hard, large and uncircumcised.

"Why don't you give Jarrod's little friend some encouragement with that pretty little mouth of yours momma?" he goaded and pushed it toward her face. Jill was feeling pretty defeated by now and leant forward to lick and nibble his purple head. Jarrod stiffened.

"Now lay back momma and let Jarrod use that well worn pussy you got there. You got the condoms ready?"

"I haven't got any condoms, I forgot buy them" she lied.

"Oh fuck bitch, you a dumbass or what?" he moaned.

"Well I am just gonna fuck that pussy bareback I ain't gonna stop now, just cos you are a dumb cunt."

Resigned to her fate, Jill lay back and her legs involuntarily parted, her vagina lubricating itself for the intrusion she knew must come. The street punk held his erection in his hand and guided it between her soft labia. Then with no ceremony at all he entered her fully and to the hilt.

Jill screwed her eyes shut and clenched her fists as only the second penis other than her husbands slid into her intimate depths. She felt the large penis start to build a steady rhythm plunging in and out of her.

He used her.

There was no semblance of respect or concern for her. As he fucked her, Jarrod taunted her about being stupid then he goaded her about being old and not up 'to my usual standard.'

"In fact bitch I am fucking you for no other reason that you were a bit different and simply there and available."

Jill couldn't feel any worse. Here she was not only having sex with this boy, but prostituting herself to him, that was bad enough, but being used by someone who was doing it for no other reason than because he could, was terrible for her. He just saw her today and had her simply because he could, she was a piece of ass nothing more.

She started to silently cry.

Jarrod pounded Jill quickly then suddenly pushed himself into her to the hilt, stopped and shot his cum deep into her pussy. Jill thought she could actually feel his semen hitting her cervix and splashing her vaginal walls.

The punk collapsed onto her and lay inside her gradually softening. When he pulled out he watched a river of his cum flood out of her, something he always liked to see when he used a bitch.

"Hey momma that pussy ain't too bad for your age, quite tight even..." he stopped dissing her when he looked at her face and saw her crying.

"What's wrong lady?" he asked suddenly a bit concerned for her and feeling a bit of an asshole for how he had been talking to her and treating her.

The full enormity of what she had done had hit Jill. She laid in a car with a black kid and felt his semen running from her vagina, she thought of all her troubles and just simply broke down and blurted out all about herself and her entire story to this stranger.

Jarrod stared at her in disbelief; he didn't know what to do. This age of the woman reminded him of his mother and even his grandmother, and as she lay there crying he felt sorry for her, she shouldn't be here for fucks sake.

He then had an idea.

"Listen momma, if you really need dough that desperately I might know of a possibility."

Jill looked at him and said

"Go on."

"The gang I am in will be doing a sweet coke deal tomorrow, and afterwards we always have a celebration in the gang crib. There will be loads of groupies, hangers-on, wannabees and whores looking to cash in."

Jill definitely did not like where this was going.

"If you turn up, I can't guarantee you a single penny, it is up to the brothers who they want on the night, and to be cool with you momma you will be in competition with young cheap sluts who know how to strut their stuff if you know what I mean."

Jarrod went on.

"This is the address, it's up to you, you may make a tidy wedge or you may get humiliated beyond belief, who knows how the bro's will react to you. This is the best I can do for you; the rest is up to you."

With that Jarrod threw £30 on Jill's stomach and left.

Jill made her way home, slipped into the house and went straight upstairs. She ran a bath and stripped off her clothes and her underwear which was matted with the disgusting semen of a stranger. As she sat in the hot soapy water she slowly came down from the near hysterical state she was in earlier, concerning her overall predicament and the actions she had taken tonight. After much deliberating over the next course of action she decided.

She whispered to herself,

"I can endure anything for my beloved family, if a bit of personal discomfort is all I have to suffer, to ensure the future of my family then I must do it."

Now and all the next day she tried to rid herself of the shock and revulsion she felt having sex with a young street kid and a complete stranger, by trivialising (not very successfully in truth) it in her mind. She kept telling herself,

"So what's a bit of sex? The whole world is at it and you are being silly treating it so seriously."

"What harm can it do to go along and see how the land lies I can always leave if it looks dangerous."

It was that reasoning that led Jill to be stood in front of her mirror the following evening. She was looking through her wardrobe for something appropriate, she didn't expect to find anything, and didn't.

"That guy yesterday used me because I was different he said. He also said I was up against young women who knew what it was all about." Jill thought to herself.

"Ok girl, BE different, it's a slim chance, but it's the only chance you've got."

Jill dressed in a manner that would have been appropriate had she been a high class call girl visiting a client in a plush hotel. All she had at her disposal was black stockings and suspenders, together with silk French knickers and a silk camisole top which she wore braless. She topped it off with her black cocktail dress and shoes that were not quite stilettos but had enough heels to accentuate her stance and walk.

Jill didn't know what the surroundings would be where she was going, but she did know that a 57 year old white suburban housewife, dressed like this, could not look more out of place if she tried.

She put on makeup, using it sparingly trying for a demure classy look assuming most of the girls would either be black and not need it, or white and made up like cheap whores.

Jarrod was sat with a small circle of brothers. They were doing lines of coke laughing and boasting about the deal that had gone down when Jill walked in.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced into Prostitution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds