• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Attention Goes a Long Way

A Little Attention Goes a Long Way

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction I hope you enjoy.

This story is pure fantasy based on what I wished had really happened.

*****

After two years of dating Robbie knew that Lauren was the one for him, no matter how much she thought he could do better. Her major problem was she really didn't think she was attractive, she always dressed in baggy unflattering clothes to hide her "fat" body, never put on any make up or sexy under wear.

What she didn't realise is she had a body many men wanted under all those baggy clothes, she had curves she was a typical BBW at 23. She had huge tits and a great arse, long dark hair that looked great when she made an effort with it. Pert lips that when she did use to suck did the job like a pro, and a nice tight pussy that she kept trimmed but with a natural look, at the school she worked at she didn't realise she was many a teen boys wet dream.

Today was a special occasion, Robbie's boss was getting married and he had a chance to look good and climb up the ladder, he was one of the lowest level workers to be invited all people who could promote or fire him in the room that night, he was understandably nervous. He had put on his best suit, he was a nice guy...some would say too nice, he wasn't one for confrontation, he was short and a real nerd, chubby and not the best looking guy, not to mention crap in bed. But in his opinion his loving Girlfriend was boring in bed too, she never gave him head and never had sex with the lights on, she was sure she was bad at head and she knew she was ugly and fat. But these two young kids couldn't have been more in love.

They had been fighting for a few days as Robbie was begging Lauren to wear a dress...to look feminine for a change to make a good impression on his boss, she hated the idea but knew it was a good idea for their future together so she gave in putting on the "little" black dress she had, she hated it because it showed off all the parts she hated about her body, her boobs and bum. To make matters worse the only under wear she could wear with it was a thong, she was sure everyone could see her fat behind jiggle as she walked.

The party was in full swing everyone having a great time...well almost everyone, the bar was free but the staff behind it were not, Robbie went up to grab some drinks and had to wait for what felt like a lifetime as he left his beloved Girl friend sitting at the table, he had asked her to dance but she didn't want to draw attention to herself sitting in the dark corner. What she hadn't realised is one guy at this party had been waiting for the moment her Man had gone to the bar to make his move.

Chris walked over, he was 6ft4 with dark hair and eyes a very handsome guy with a killer smile that makes you want to buy what ever he is selling, he had a good body toned trimmed body hair and was packing 8 inches and he was circumcised, wearing his best suit and tie, with a Rolex watch, he walked over to where Lauren was sitting.

"Excuse me, mind if I join you? I don't really know anyone here" he said with a warm friendly voice.

She just nodded shy and unsure why this gorgeous man was talking to her, he sat down with a smile and offered his hand. "I'm Chris...you are?"

"I'm Lauren...nice to meet you". She gave him her hand he took it and kissed it smiling. She rolled her eyes, this guy thinks he is so smooth.

"So Lauren...who is the guy I saw you with earlier...please tell me your brother or gay friend?" he slowly let her hand go.

She laughed a little. "No he is my bf Robbie, he is at the bar so he will be back soon I hope."

"Shame, I was going to ask you to dance, but I don't want to upset your bf" the handsome guy smiled.

She again rolled her eyes "well I don't dance, but thanks"

Changing the subject he got closer "so are you two staying in the hotel tonight?"

She shook her head kind of sad. "No we can't afford this place, it's a shame it's so nice...we are staying at a B&B down the road."

He saw his window. "Aww that is a shame, it's a great place the view from my room is so great, romantic...if only I had someone to share it with".

Laruen shrugged. Looking around for Robbie wanting him to get back feeling slightly uncomfortable when Chris smiled and sat a bit closer. "Tell you what, why don't you come to my room and check the view?"

Her eyes got big with this and she looked at him. "Excuse me? What kind of girl do you take me for?"

Chris laughed. "I mean just to take a look at the great view, ask your bf if he minds, hell he can come too if he wants."

Just as she was about to slap the stranger her bf walked over. "Uhh Lauren...who is this?"

Chris stood up. "You must be Robbie, i've heard all about you, I'm Chris". He took Robbie's hand and shook it.

"Ok...Chris well if you don't mind I want to talk to my girlfriend." Robbie didn't like that this handsome stranger had been alone with his lady.

"Well I was just offering your lovely lady a quick look at the view from my room, you don't mind do you buddy?" Chris had so much confidence in his words.

Before Robbie had a chance to say no he looked at Lauren and didn't want her to think he was just a jealous fool and shrugged. "I guess not, if she really wants to."

There was a long silence as no one knew what to say next, Chris smiled at Lauren and offered his hand. "Well that sounds like permission to me shall we?"

Lauren took his hand and stood up as Chris smiled at Robbie. "Don't worry dude I will have her back in five minuets or as soon as she wants to come back."

Robbie just nodded as this handsome stranger lead his girlfriend away his hand closer to her bum than he would have liked.

Chris lead her to the elevator in silence she was nervous she wasn't sure what was going on, why was this man so keen on her going to his room, why did her Boyfriend allow it? Soon they were on the floor of his room and they walked to his door. He took his key out and opened the door stepping aside to let her in.

Lauren walked into the room in awe it was the most beautiful hotel room she had ever seen, more homely than her own home.

"Wow its beautiful, this must cost a fortune" she gasped.

Chris gestured to the door to the balcony as he went to the fridge to get some champagne, Lauren put her purse on the bed and walked out seeing the amazing view. He walked out handing her a glass she was feeling uneasy knowing this guy was after something.

"Romantic isn't it?" he smiled.

Lauren nodded nervous "very, it's wasted on me".

"What do you mean? The only thing more beautiful than the view is the woman i am sharing it with."

She blushed looking at the floor. "I know i am ugly and fat you don't have to be nice."

Chris stepped closer taking the glass from her, her pulled her face up and looked deep into her eyes. "No your not, you got curves...that is sexy."

She could feel herself giving in, just looking at him as he leaned in and kissed her. She gave in as soon as his lips touched hers kissing back melting into him. He kissed her softly there tongues playing around lightly as his hand slid down her back to her full backside.

He gently groped at her arse as they kissed the kiss seemed to go on for ever until they heard her phone beep from a text she broke the kiss and rushed into the room grabbing her purse and checking her phone. The text was from Robbie.

"You have been up there more than five minuets, is the view that good?"

She quickly typed a message back. "Sorry it's beautiful I won't be long just having a quick drink i am leaving now."

She put her phone away and looked at Chris. "I have to go now this was a bad idea."

Chris didn't say a word he stood close to her and stroked her face she looked up at him as he took one her hands and kissed it before he placed it on his bulge, she was shocked but for some reason she couldn't pull her hand away feeling him hard in his trousers.

"You're not going to leave me like this are you?" he smiled.

"I did that to you?" She looked shocked.

Before she knew what was happening Chris pushed her gently so she was sitting on the bed and he was unzipping and freeing his hard cock, it looked huge and glorious. She gulped at looked up at him.

"I can't... I have a boyfriend."

He smiled and stroked her hair. "Please it's so hard it's painful."

She couldn't stop her self as she reach up and gripped it firmly and started to stroke. "Ok but just a hand job ok? And warn me so it doesn't get on my dress."

He moaned as she massaged his member, she had an amazing grip, nice and firm. He moaned again as he felt her chubby hand getting to work, her hand slide up and down slowly what a pro he thought as he watched her. She couldn't look at him feeling ashamed she had given into this stranger he smiled at her.

"Faster" he moaned out. Her hand moved a bit faster she could feel him staring at her chest as it jiggled. He moaned again and stroked her hair she was feeling so dirty as she was wanking this strangers cock. She kept going as her phone beeped again.

She took her phone in her free hand. "Where are you baby? You have been gone ages."

She looked up at Chris. "You need to hurry up my boyfriend is waiting." And she quickly typed back. "Sorry I won't be long I promise it is a great view just want to take it all in"

Chris smiled at her. "Well just a hand job will take ages, if you want to speed it up you are going to have to suck it.

She stopped and looked up at him shocked. "What?"

He smiled and stroked her hair again. "Suck it, please?"

She knew she had to do it, as much as he didn't want to, the only way she could get this stranger off quickly was to do it, she moved forward slowly closed her eyes and slowly let her full lips slide over his cock. He let out a huge moan as he felt her warm wet mouth. Her lips slide down almost all the way to where her hand was gripping the base and she slowly pulled back to the head, she repeated up and down slowly sucking his rock hard cock.

Chris ran his fingers through her hair moaning and groaning guiding her slowly as she sucked away she suddenly realised he was loving it, she was good at giving head and what's more she was enjoying doing it, he tasted great. She couldn't help but let out a moan as she got into it bobbing her head a bit more as he held her hair back watching her suck away.

Chris was watching as this woman who he met less than an hour ago was busy sucking his cock, her one free hand on your knee she still felt dirty but didn't care. Lauren could feel her pussy getting moist in her thong, her hand slowly slid up her leg towards it. She had to have her pussy touched it was on fire.

Soon she had her hand in her under wear rubbing her hot pussy as she sucked his cock her head bobbing away, she was losing herself here she couldn't stop no matter what she had to get this man to cum.

"Mmm baby that's it, it's so ready, you want it in you don't you?" Chris moaned.

She stopped and looked at him. "I shouldn't...its wrong."

But he slowly pushed her back onto the bed for some reason she slid up the bed and laid down, he pulled her skirt up and her thong off, she was lost in this moment she couldn't stop it no matter how much she wanted to, he was climbing onto her.

"Promise you won't cum in me ok?" she begged him.

He just nodded as he pushed his hard cock into her tight pussy, they both let out a huge moan. He started slowly at first letting her get used to the new feeling of a huge cock inside her sliding in and out of her wet pussy. He looked down at her, her cheeks flushed as she looked up at him in awe his hard cock penetrating her deep. She couldn't believe this new feeling she was loving it but hating herself all at the same time.

Slowly his thrusting increased in speed he was moaning and groaning in her ear biting her neck, she knew all this was this guy getting off, it didn't matter to him if she enjoyed it, but it was lucky she loved it. Lauren looked out at the window trying to forget what she was doing, hating herself for allowing this to happen.

By now his gentle thrusting had turned to full on fucking pounding her tight pussy as he moaned like an animal she bit her lip trying so hard not to moan but couldn't help it. She could feel an orgasm building, something that hadn't happened in a long time and even then only by herself she could also tell from the noises Chris made he was not far off either.

It was just then that she got another text. "Babe, please tell me you're not doing anything with that guy? Our taxi is here where are you?".

She grabbed her phone reading the message her breathing deep as Chris pounded away he moaned. "Ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum baby".

Lauren moaned as she desperately typed a message. "I'm coming!". As she hit send she did. She had a huge and intense orgasm, not having a chance to tell Chris to pull out her pussy clamped down onto his cock and milked it hard driving him over the edge and making him dump a huge load of warm cum deep inside her.

It was all too much for them both, as they both climaxed they moaned out loudly. As soon as the intense feeling started to ebb away she realised what had happened. "No! You came inside me?"

Chris smiled as he breathed deep "sorry baby I warned you I was gonna cum you didn't say anything so I thought it was ok."

He slowly climbed off her and handed her the thong, she jumped up her legs wobbly putting it back on, grabbed her phone and purse and quickly walked out the room ashamed at herself as she almost ran back to the front of the hotel where Robbie was waiting for her.

"There you are, what happened?" he looked both worried and angry.

For a moment she thought should she lie, or tell the truth, as she could feel both her and the strangers cum trickle down her inner thigh. "Uh, well we talked about work, he is a teacher at a private school."

"Are you sure? You look out of breath...are you sure nothing happened?" his eyes got big and worried.

She just smiled. "Oh don't be silly, he is gay anyway."

She couldn't believe how easy she found it to lie, feeling sick with herself as he smiled, did he believe her? Did he know what had happened and just chose to pretend it didn't? She may never know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Attention Goes a Long Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds