• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Red White and Black Ch. 01

Red White and Black Ch. 01

12

Tim Hardy, a six foot 200 lb. ex-athlete and Ivy League grad, had recently accepted a new position. As the only black C-level executive in a high visibility company he was prepared for the high degree of scrutiny that lay ahead. His reputation for making quick decisions factored into his being offered the post. After two weeks on his new assignment he had made some preliminary decisions. He found most of the technical staff competent, sales people eager but disorganized and marketing programs ineffective. He'd move soon to correct the issues he'd identified but needed to do something more pressing first - find a competent assistant.

He'd inherited Millie, a long term employee as an interim. She was a 'mother hen' type who was well liked by the staff but sorely lacking in skills. Tim was perplexed that she moved slowly and barely completed assignments after multiple corrections. However the straw that broke the camel's back was her filing system - she didn't have one. While trying to come up to speed, Tim requested copies of numerous documents. After waiting for more than an hour on one occasion, he went to her desk and found her staring intently at her computer screen. He was stunned when he asked if she'd located the documents he'd requested.

"It may take me a while because I have to read every document on my computer."

She did not know how to use the search feature on her computer and had saved every document, all of his predecessor's letters in one gigantic "correspondence" file. "This is not going to work! I need to make a change NOW!" Tim thought. He transferred Millie to a less demanding area the following Monday and began interviewing for a permanent assistant.

By the end of the week, his HR Director provided him with a half dozen resumes. After scanning them he selected the three most promising. Two had recently held 'Assistant to the President' positions. The third had a longer tenure supporting a VP at a large local firm that he was familiar with but had not worked for six months. Wanting to make a quick decision, he scheduled interviews with all three for the following Friday for an hour each. After interviewing the first two, Tim was confident both could do the job but both had quirks that he found distracting. One was a "giggler" tittering after almost every comment. The other was more serious but wore an excessive amount of perfume which made his eyes water in the closed office during the interview.

Bianca Fabbiano was his last interview. She'd been scheduled for earlier in the day but requested a change due to car trouble. The receptionist announced her arrival at 3:55, five minutes before their scheduled meeting. "She's called to reschedule and is prompt" Tim thought, both traits that he liked. As he entered the lobby he saw her seated near the reception desk. Tim was immediately struck by her red hair and very pretty face. As she stood in response to his greeting, he saw that she was not only pretty, she was petite at about 5' 2" or 5' 3" and "packing" with prominent 34 C's on her slim frame. She was dressed conservatively in a soft white blouse, navy blue pencil skirt, blue hose and three inch navy heels. Being a careful observer Tim sensed a slight furrow in her brow and a subtle stiffening of her shoulders as he approached her. As she extended her hand to greet him, Tim noticed a furtive glance over her shoulder towards the lobby door. As they walked to his office Bianca apologized profusely for requesting a later meeting. She explained that her car trouble caused her to wait for her husband so he could bring her to the interview.

When they reached his office, Tim gestured for her to sit at the round work table at the far end of his office. As she turned slightly to sit Tim thought to himself "Damn, for such a small lady, she's packing some mean tits!"

He quickly refocused and engaged her in some ice breaking chatter. He quickly learned that she was married with two grown sons which surprised Tim because he'd guessed her to be in her mid-30's at most. She also had a teenaged daughter and after earning her degree had worked almost exclusively for religious organizations. Her husband Augie was in the insurance business and shortly after their marriage three years earlier had started his own agency.

With the small talk behind them Tim got right down to business. Within a half hour, it was evident that she possessed the first of the three "C's" that were important to him - competence. When asked why she left her previous position Bianca explained that her company was going through a layoff and she accepted a severance package.

"That's understandable in this economy." Tim offered "Have you been looking for another job since then?"

"No, not actually." In response to Tim's raised eyebrow she continued. "We invested the funds to expand my husband's office so I have been working with him."

"I hope the results were good." Tim offered

"They have been OK but not quite what he'd hoped so we agreed that I should find work again."

"Completely understandable and it's clear that you're well qualified to do so."

Her "Thank you!" and broad smile let Tim know that she was now relaxed and the tension she displayed in the lobby had evaporated.

Tim indicated "In addition to competence, which you clearly have, I also have two other areas that are very important - Confidentiality and Culture."

"First, as assistant to the President, you'd be expected to maintain strict confidentiality about ANY and ALL information that flows through this office. Business deals and people's livelihoods depend on it. And ..." Before he could continue Bianca interrupted.

"There's nothing I can say to that but offer my assurances of complete and total confidentiality. Having worked for senior executives of the Catholic Church ..." her voice trailed off. Tim understood what was behind her comment given the less than stellar press the church had received in recent months.

"The final area of importance is culture. We live and work in a diverse world." Tim offered. This company reflects that and it will be necessary that you and we embrace people of all stripes and respect their beliefs even if they are different from our own."

Bianca nodded in understanding so Tim saw no need to continue.

"Do you have any questions of me Bianca?"

"Well, yes I do. You haven't listed the duties you expect me to perform. The job specification I got was somewhat general."

"It was intentionally general because I'm not looking for a SECRETARY to perform mechanical clerical duties. Instead, I'm looking for a competent ASSISTANT who is capable of learning my philosophy and style, making decisions on her own while contributing to the success of this office."

"You mean you want me to make suggestions and offer my own insights?"

"Exactly!"

Bianca became somewhat emotional - "That's terrific! I've always wanted to contribute rather than simply being told what to do."

"You'll have every opportunity to do that if offered the job. I travel extensively and you'd be expected to keep a pulse on things when I'm away - even making some decisions independently. The position includes a secure Blackberry like the president of the country carries to insure we can correspond confidentially when I'm away."

Tears began to well up in her eyes "To be trusted enough, respected enough ..." her voice cracking "That would be a dream come true!"

Tim extended his hand to allow her to compose herself. She didn't take it but instead leaned forward which caused her blouse to tighten against her chest. Her nipples had become hard and were pressing against the silky white fabric of her blouse. They were so prominent that Tim had to will himself to look into her eyes.

"Did you bring a list of references that I can check? As I indicated earlier, I'm looking to fill the position quickly."

The tension Tim observed in the lobby resurfaced.

"Yes I did but I need to tell you something."

"And what might that be?"

"One of the people I listed is my former boss."

"I expected that. Are you concerned about what he might say?"

"Well yes and no." she stammered slightly. "I'm sure that he will speak highly of my work but ... he might also share an incident."

"An incident?"

"Yes, he and my husband had a run in."

"That's unusual ... what happened?"

"To be honest, Augie resented the fact that his wife worked for somebody that resembled a former coworker that had been promoted to be Augie's boss."

Now confused, Tim asked "Your boss resembled a former boss of your husband's, what does that mean?"

"They are both black and Augie resented being dependent on them."

She continued "I didn't realize that he was a racist until my daughter started dating a black kid in her class. When Augie gets angry a lot of stuff spills out. He let it slip that he'd made a comment at my company's Christmas party - that he'd rather die than have "gray" (mixed race) grandkids. My boss overheard the comment."

Tim gave her revelation some quick thought and asked "Do you think it will be a problem if I ask you to come work with me?" Bianca replied "No for two reasons. First we really need the money and second he'd take one look at your broad shoulders and high tail it for the exit."

Tim chuckled at her candor and said "I plan to check references on Monday and make a decision by Tuesday. Do you have any more questions or comments to share?"

Looking around his office she asked a question "Does the job include reorganizing and spiffing up your office? A woman's touch might be helpful unless your wife is going to help you."

Tim chuckled in agreement "It is a bit sparse and I have a decorating budget but no wife to lend a hand."

He stood and walked behind her to help her with her chair. As she pushed back from the table he could see that her skirt had ridden well up her toned thighs and that her hard nipples were still visible. As he looked down on her as they walked to the lobby he mused "I wonder if that well coifed red hair is natural or from a bottle. Her porcelain pale skin, the freckles on her chest and those on her face magnified by those cute glasses say she's a redhead but just learning that she's fifty years old makes me wonder - no hints of gray hair?" He didn't think even in passing that he'd soon learn the truth in the most intimate of ways.

When they reached the lobby he asked if she wanted to be walked to her car since the light was beginning to fade. She replied "No. There's my husband and daughter waiting for me." It was all Tim could do to suppress a laugh. The daughter looked like your typical blonde teenager but the husband was laugh inducing. He looked like the diminutive Danny DiVito character from the movie Taxi. He was short, balding and round about the middle. Tim thought to himself "If ever there was an odd couple - this is it! Ahhh, but love is blind."

As promised he checked references and made a decision by Tuesday. He decided to offer Bianca the position. She was excited to get the news, quickly accepted and offered to start the following day. She arrived early wearing a fitted dark gray suit, smoky gray hose and gray pumps. She looked striking but appeared to be awaiting his reaction. When he said nothing she asked "Is this appropriate office attire? Augie had me buy them for meetings with important clients. If the skirt is too short I can have it let out."

Tim told her that it was quite attractive but she seemed to want more input. His eyes came to rest on her chest. Something seemed out of place but he couldn't put a finger on it. Her eyes followed his gaze to her chest and she asked "Is the pushup bra too much?" Tim cleared his throat to give him time to construct an appropriate comment. "I think so because, I hope you don't mind saying so - you don't need any artificial enhancement." She blushed slightly before saying "Thank you! I agree but Augie insisted that I wear it when he was trying to close a deal with a big client."

Before he could clear his throat to buy time again Tim blurted out his first thought. "I thought he was peddling insurance policies not advertising his wife's assets!"

"I could agree more!" she said "I'm going to take it off. It should be OK because I'm wearing a jacket." She left and returned shortly and began reviewing files on her computer to put them in useful order. She volunteered to stay late to set up his files. Around 6:30 he walked out of his office to tell her it was time to call it a day but was met with quite an eyeful. She was bent over at the waist tucking files into the lower drawer of the file cabinet. She'd shorn her jacket so her blouse had fallen away from her chest putting her 34C's on full display. She was unaware that he was standing in front of her until he cleared his throat. Startled she dropped the files she was putting away and stood quickly as she clutched her blouse shut.

"Sorry I startled you!" Tim offered. Blushing slightly she replied "And I'm sorry to be exposing myself! I should have kept my jacket on but it got hot in here." Her eyes flickered downward from his face and focused on the tent that was beginning to emerge from his groin. She gave it and him a knowing look and smiled slightly. "You came out to tell me something she asked?"

"Yes" he replied with thoughts of her pale nipples fresh in mind. "I think its time we call it an end to your first day. You've been a great help."

That was about the extent of anything close to a personal exchange between them save her questions about his personal preferences as she decorated his office, that and "the hug" as it came to be known between them. They'd worked feverishly to prepare a presentation to the board of directors which required some exceptionally long days. They'd finally finished about nine o'clock the night before the big meeting. He was standing with his back to the door looking out into the darkness when he heard her behind him yelling "Oh shit!" She'd caught her heel on the rug she ordered for his office and was tumbling head first to the floor. Tim spun and stepped towards her extending both hands. He caught her and broke her fall but had unintentionally grasped her breasts. Realizing where his hands were simultaneously they both laughed. She then quipped "I was coming in to give you a good luck hug but you embraced me instead!" They laughed out loud at her turn of phrase as he pulled her upright. Still smiling she rose on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Good luck tomorrow, Boss! Knock 'em dead!"

That had been the extent of their personal interaction during a whirlwind six months. He'd successfully shifted the arc of his young company which was on track to turn a profit a few months ahead of his already optimistic schedule. Bianca had proven her mettle, earned the respect of the team and had everything progressing smoothly.

Then one evening Tim returned to his office from a long corporate meeting. Not expecting anyone to still be in the office, he'd entered his own office through his adjacent private conference room so he could use the restroom. He emerged and heard Bianca's voice - "I put the sonofabitch out last night and am filing for divorce tomorrow! There's no way I was going to have him in the house another day! Last Wednesday night when I found him in the hallway string into my daughter's room he claimed he'd heard a noise and was checking on her. Then last night I pretended to be asleep and waited until he slipped out of bed. I tiptoed down the hall and found him staring at her again with his pencil dick hard! The sonofabitch is a pervert!"

Tim busied himself at his desk trying not to eavesdrop but heard the entire sordid story over the next few minutes. She soon hung up and he heard her sniffling at her desk. Unsure what to do having overheard her conversation with a friend, Tim stayed at his desk. Her sniffling subsided and she appeared in his door.

"I didn't know you'd come back and didn't want you to hear that" she said "although I intended to tell you tomorrow when I asked for the day off."

"I'm sorry I overheard your conversation and even sorrier to hear what you're going through. Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes!" she said "Right now I need a hug!"

Tim stood and walked around his desk and embraced her. She wrapped her arms tightly around his back, rested her head against his chest and began to sob uncontrollably. He embraced her tightly as she snuggled against him and whispered soothingly that everything would work out in the end and he'd do everything he could to help. As she relaxed her grip, he kissed her gently on the top of the head and again offered his support.

Over the next days and weeks, Tim saw her stiffen with resolve as she worked through her life altering events. On days when she accomplished something meaningful he gave her a congratulatory hug. On days when she was down and depressed he was true to his word and helped. When she lamented that she didn't even have a credit card in her name and couldn't qualify for one, he gave her money to open a secured credit card to build her individual credit history. When she lamented that she was without funds to fly her son home from college for the holidays Tim gave her some of his frequent flyer miles. Her "thank you" hugs became longer and each was accompanied by a quick peck on his lips. In turn he began giving her soft pecks on her thin mouth with his full lips. Sometimes he gave her several in succession when she's achieved an especially significant milestone.

One morning he was surprised by her early arrival. She rushed around his desk as he stood to greet her. The broad smile on her face broadcast that he was about to hear some more good news. To his surprise she didn't say a word. Instead she rushed up to him, threw her arms around him and gave him a prolonged peck on the lips that grew more intense with each passing second. Feeling her nipples against his chest and a slight movement of her hips caused Tim's thick cock to harden quickly. He was soon at full mast so he was certain she felt his hardness against her.

Neither of them moved. Finally when his cock involuntarily twitched against her, he felt her nipples harden against his chest. She sighed deeply, stepped back and stammered "Where was I? Oh yes, I wanted to show you this!" She extended the envelope she held in her hand. "I just got approved for my first unsecured credit card thanks to you!"

"That's great news!" he gushed as he embraced her lightly and gave her a very soft peck on the lips. "I have you to thank for showing me the way" she responded and gave him another peck.

Tim slept fitfully that night alternately between scolding himself for not being able to control his hard cock and belittling himself for not taking the next, albeit risky, step. For the next couple of weeks he remained pleasant but avoided any potentially comprising interactions with her. For her part Bianca was bubbly and had begun bar hopping with girlfriends who were intent on helping her meet "Mr. Right". For the most part Tim was happy for her and encouraged her but frowned when she wore another pushup bra for a night out with the girls. Noticing his frown she offered "I know you don't like these" she gestured towards her chest. But the girls tell me I need to present my best attributes if I'm gonna catch a guy at fifty years old".

"I think they're misguided" he said tersely "but what do I know?"

The following Monday she walked into his office well before office hours. "The weekend was a bust! All I got was propositioned by drunks. But at least I got some good news too!" she said as she waved an envelope in the air. "I got approved by American Express so I guess I'm making real progress!" Before he could offer any praise she slipped into his arms and he bent to give her his usual congratulatory peck. As his lips touched hers he was surprised when her mouth opened inviting his tongue to probe hers. His pent up passion was unleashed. He plunged his tongue deep into her mouth and drew her tightly against him. His cock hardened against her and his strong black hands gripped her slender hips. Fully aroused he ravished her with his fingers sliding them to her collarbone before descending to her full chest. The kiss unbroken, his hands roamed down her torso then firmly cupped her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Red White and Black Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds