• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Card Game

The Card Game

123456

"Come join the game." My master said as I took off my coat and hung up my purse.

I had just returned from what was supposed to have been a "Girl's Night Out", that had turned into a disaster because Salina had just broken up with her fiancé. I returned home to find my guy, my Master, had invited several of his friends from our favorite Night Club over for a night of High Stakes cards.

Now, playing cards, especially poker, has never been my strong suit. I know the basics of the game however, so when I was told to join in, I silently obeyed.

The seven men at the table pushed somewhat closer together to make an opening where I was obviously to sit. A couple of them snickered.

"So Ted, coming in second doesn't get you the money, but it does mean the woman starts the game between you and Matt. Too bad he doesn't share the cash, too."

As I sat down, Ted and Matt simultaneously ran their hands from my knees up my thigh. Matt, confident in both his streak of good luck and his good looks, only paused at the skirt halfway up, and then continued his stroke to the top of my thigh till his fingers found my panties.

He was obviously enjoying both the feel of my skin and the envious looks of the others, but he seemed to also be assessing what I was wearing, even counting it. I could see Ted very carefully checking out my tits, and as if to confirm his findings, he ran a quick hand across my shoulders, verifying the presence of a bra.

Another of the card players addressed my man in a mocking tone. "You put the woman on the table and loose, you take your chances at what we do with the winnings, man."

"Deal" my man said. "Just deal."

Only I could guess that this was part of his plan for the evening. I could see the color rising in his face, and was sure that if I had been able to see across and under the table, I'd see the bulge of his dick starting to harden at the open lust for me that his buddies were displaying.

"The game is 5 card stud, and the stakes are clothing."Said Matt as he dealt the cards.

All around the table, I could see the men openly staring at me, wondering how fast they would be seeing me, and how much of my clothing I would lose before the game folded. Or if the stakes would become higher, and possibly how much of me they could get!

The first round went quickly. Jeff, a big but very muscular guy, seemed more than happy to shed his shirt. He preened a bit, showing off his chest for me and I played my part by passing admiring glances around the table as 4 of the 7 guys lost their shirts. I had a decent hand, so I played through the first 2 rounds of betting, although I hedged by simply stating "1 piece" and "2nd piece" on my bets.

"Keep 'em guessing, Baby" was the comment from my man.

"Show 'em" was the final call, accompanied by several laughs directed at me.

Those turned to groans as I laid out my hand. I'd survived the first round, but this obviously just heightened the sexual tension as some of the guys were shifting uncomfortably around what had to be the beginnings of hard-ons.

"Not so fast". My own guy laid down his cards. He'd beaten me! "2 pieces, Baby".

"Are you really going to give all these losers a free shot?" I sputtered. He simply nodded, to the grins of the other six.

Looking him right in the eye, I slowly reached under the table, under my skirt... And slid my panties down. I tossed them into the center of the table. Never breaking eye contact, I reached under my blouse and unhooked my bra. Sliding the straps down my arms, I pulled it loose of my sheer blouse without removing the blouse at all.

Freed from their bondage, my generous tits bounced a bit as they tumbled into their natural droop. But a small sigh seemed to pass around the table, as they realized that the sheer material of my blouse was underlaid with a lace camisole.

"I'd have loved to see those babies laying loose in front of me this first hand, but I'll admire the points anyway. You're just delaying the inevitable, Sweetheart" Jeff muttered in a thickened voice. My man smiled, and I saw how much he was enjoying this.

Next round, I knew I was in trouble from the start. "Fold" I said, and the action stopped as I removed the camisole much as I had the bra, paying up on my ante.

Now the sheer material of the blouse was the stuff of their fantasies... I could see it in their lust-darkened eyes and hear it in their quickened breath. My dark pink nipples did their usual high salute- I never could get them to relax in any situation, much less one that included 6 guys viewing their splendor for the first time.

The hand forgotten, each of them had something to say about the display of barely-concealed DD cup, perfectly tipped beauties in front of them. I could tell each of them wanted more than anything at that moment to be exploring my tits with their hands, their mouths, their tongues in addition to the eye feast they were enjoying. Maybe that would be my next play!

"Hey, we got a game or are we done?" my man brought them back to the cards at hand. "I know you dick-heads don't get a show like this every night like I do, but if you want to see or do any more, you'd better up your games!"

"DO??" I thought silently. I'm in trouble. Show is one thing, but do is another. I'd better think of a way to keep this under control. Lust, that's the key.

I leaned back in my chair, arching my back slightly to give them all a reminder of what was on display now. Then I reached across the table and retrieved my panties. With a teasing smile, I held them up to my face, reminding each one that they'd love to do the same.

The round played out brutally. Distracted by my cream and pink tits, and now thinking of what lay under my miniskirt-nothing but bare, naked, pussy!- the guys were losing shirts, belts, pants... now Steve had upped the bet to include his underwear. What was under them, I wasn't sure, since they were typical boxers. But I was about to see just what was making that tent, as man after man called his bluff.

Steve stood to strip down. His tall lean body bent quickly to hide the tented boxers, but as he dropped them and kicked them off, he stood somewhat proudly to display a long, slender dick at full attention. He grinned a bit sheepishly.

"She sorta got under my, uh, skin". A round of snickers, then Louis laughed out loud.

"Any of us without one of those at the almost-bare titties here is definitely not playing for the same team".

"Steve, being the first brave loser gives you a special win. Go tuck that thing behind her on the same chair. Now, since you're a loser, no hands on her, no mouth on her...yet. You each have to earn that one. But I suspect her sweet ass will keep that bone pretty warm, even with her skirt on". My guy said to Steve.

Grinning, Steve moved me forward on my chair. His long fingers slid up my bare arms, but true to my man's dictate, he only paused level with my boobs, and moved on. His dick, now rock-hard and not going anywhere, scraped against my back and down my ass against the tight skirt material as he settled in behind me. If anything, his hard-on grew harder.

The betting was now going wild. Dealt in on the next hand, I had to get creative. I knew I had only 2 pieces of clothing left, and 7 very horny guys hanging on every move, trying desperately to figure out how to relieve their urgent need for SEX, preferably with me involved.

I bluffed. I looked each in the eye as I caught them watching my titties or staring into the notch of my thighs disappearing under the short skirt. It had hiked it up even higher on my thighs as Steve pulled me forward on the chair and as he shifted behind me, keeping his raging hard-on pressed into my ass.

Smiling my sexiest come-on, I planted in each mind the thought that, if he played his cards right, I'd be his to fuck tonight. Well, we would see about that.

The harder and hotter, the better. Jeff was so interested in every jiggle my tits made that he was pretty easy to read. He had a good hand, and thought he'd found the way to my... Honey pot. My turn to bet.

"Guys, you can see... I've bet what I have on... Only two items of clothing between me and total nakedness. Can I interest any of you in touching what you can see now, instead of losing my shirt?"

"Hell yeah, Baby-what you offering?"

"I bet 2 minutes: any hand that beats mine gets 2 minutes of exploring. Hands over clothes, but you can do anything you want with your hands. And anyone who beats my hand gets that 2 minutes."

"Shit, I'll call that bet". "Damn Straight. Just like this big guy here-straight and hard". "No, wait... if we say no, off comes the shirt, maybe the skirt too. I'm holding out for that".

OK, I have to sweeten the pot. I slowly grind my hips against Steve's big dick. He's groaning, pulsing...but now I rise off my chair, spreading my legs in the process. Every guy there is trying to see if they can really see pussy, or if it's only shadow. I run my own hands up my hips, my waist, moving up to the jiggling mounds they can't keep their eyes off of. I cup my tits, straining them against the thin sheer blouse. Each one wants his hands there; each one wants his mouth...

Now to reel them in; Steve is both motionless and breathless behind me. I grasp both his hands and press them firmly to my ass, which his dick has been straining against. I direct them as they knead and mold my ass cheeks, then move them between my legs just on top of the edge of my skirt. Steve's groaning and pumping his hips now, almost ready to blow a huge load of come right there in front of all of them. So I lower the heat just a bit for him, who's fixated on my ass and what's beyond it, and shift his hands up to my tits. As his fingers find my huge nipples, now swollen in the increasing excitement that I'm feeling, every guy in the room wants to be a loser if losers get this reward.

Steve's a lost cause. He's going to be the first casualty in the race to fuck me. Because he's going to get his relief right now, not in the group relief that's inevitable. I turn and straddle him, showing the very edges of my ass cheeks to the rest of the group, now mesmerized with the action. Steve immediately buries his face between my titties, mouth on nipple right through the blouse. He doesn't remember right now that I even have any clothes on. I lower my ass to his lap, but don't let that raging cock enter me, just rub on my barely covered pussy mound. Steve's beyond caring. He is biting and sucking on my tits, surging against my pussy mound, and groaning. And coming... Great gobs of sticky cum are spurting onto my skirt, my legs, my stomach. The other guys are making noises too-some commenting on the force and volume of Steve's cum, some stroking their own hardening cocks.

I pull back demurely from Steve, leaving him breathless and finally without the aching hard-on that the rest are sporting.

"OK, that's what can happen in two minutes. Who's going to accept my bet?"

"I still want to see you naked. I don't believe you have the hand to beat mine, and I want your tits and your pussy on full display". My guy, of course.

"I'll take your bet!" The murmur went around the table. Now without a chair, I straddle the bar-stool nearest them.

"Any of you who fold, the two minutes start when you lay your cards down, and the first to do it gets to unbutton my blouse for the rest of you".

Louis laid down his hand. "Two gorgeous tits, one sweet ass, beat this hand any day." I smiled, and next thing I knew, his big black fingers were slowly unbuttoning the blouse, milking my nipples through the thin fabric along the way. I glanced down, and realized he'd been one who lost his pants in the earlier round, and had been going commando. His black dick was longer than any I'd ever seen, and much thicker. It actually made me wince to think of it penetrating me. But I wasn't going to let that happen!

I cupped his balls in my hand as he freed my tits of their silky veil. Every guy there gave a little gasp and sigh, knowing these massive mounds could be in their hands. And with Louis' balls in my hands and his dick as hard as it could get, I knew one more of these gentlemen was on his way out of the game.

I stroked up, hard, and then gentled as he gasped and pinched my left nipple. I let out a little moan, and began to stroke that dick as if I couldn't wait to see him explode. OK, at that point it was pretty much what I wanted as well.

He buried his face in the deep valley between my tits, grabbing back for my ass as my hands made his dick pulse and pound. "No, no, I'm not giving in that easily..." But too late. My hands had done their job, and he exploded in a groaning arch against my belly. His cum covered my tits and my stomach, while his hands still kneaded my ass and pulled me against him.

Louis' expression was amusing, fighting between satisfaction and disappointment that he hadn't been the first one to bury his dick in one or another of my holes. And around the table, the remaining 4 gentlemen and my own man shifted in their seats as their hard-ons stiffened even more and their desire rose to new heights. Oh, yes, every one of them was imagining his own dick in me in some form or another.

But the hand was still in play. As Louis and Steve headed shakily off for beer or the bathroom, I picked up my cards, worthless as they were, and gave a tiny smile to throw them off.

"Hmmm, seems only 5 of you are still players. Let's raise the stakes some. Any of you who can't beat my hand will have to leave the room with that stiff dick intact, while the ones who want their own 2 minute drill can fold now, and fold themselves right over here".

"That doesn't factor in those of us who CAN beat you, baby." My man was upping the stakes again, safe in the knowledge that he'd be the one sticking his own dick into me wherever and whenever he pleased. "I'm pretty confident in these cards, enough to leave the game or to take whatever I want from you".

Murmurs of assent were heard from two or three of the men. Either confident or foolish, they were the ones I'd have to worry about at the end. But a couple of guys stole looks at each other. Those were my low-hanging fruit, so to speak...and low-hanging was obvious in the bare balls that swung under swollen cocks that proudly poked up from their owner's laps, ready to take the challenge or to take me in an instant.

I settled back into my chair, wiggling my ass and setting my swollen breasts swinging a bit. The barely-there material had draped back over them just nicely after Louis' assault on them. There was still a lot of cum on my skirt, and on my belly.

"Mmmm" I said, scooping up a large glob- whose, I wasn't sure- and licking it off my finger. "I do love cum. In fact, I love to be covered in it. Who is next to fold your hand and start using your hands- both of them, anywhere you can reach on me? While I use mine, maybe adding to this collection of sticky goodness?"

"Shit, this hand is crap. I'm not taking the chance her cards are better and lose out on any chance at all to dump this load in or on her."

I'd already figured out that Jeff wasn't interested in cards that came between him and the tits I'd been teasing him with. A short glimpse of them naked before Louis' hands covered them with his kneading was not going to satisfy this Breast Man.

"So you lay your cards down, and come on over to the reward, Jeff." I tucked my cards under the mat at my place as he stood, showing a lovely large bulge in very tight bikini underwear. These guys weren't going to take a peek at my cards while my peaks were giving them a show!

I turned my back, or most importantly my ass, to the table as Jeff rose. Giving them all a long look at my rounded ass cheeks pressed tightly against my skirt, I pivoted and backed my way over to the couch, backing teasingly away from Jeff's approach. I tightened my stomach muscles and raised my boobs enticingly to the table, and especially at Jeff. Sinking down on the sofa, I spread my legs just enough for the guys still at the table to start wondering about the dark mystery between them once again, and reaching up Jeff, pulled him down to straddle me.

No words this time. Jeff raised his throbbing dick straight into the deep valley of my cleavage. Reaching down, his hands grasped my mounds. Kneading, stroking, thrusting his cock against my breastbone, then backing away slightly as his fingers found my large and swollen nipples. He rolled, twisted, pulled and rubbed them, sitting back on his haunches with that dick straining against the material of his underwear. Even in the execution of my elimination plan, I found time to notice that it was an exceptionally large bulge, and to wonder what that dick looked like.

With a regretful look at the V between my legs, Jeff turned all his attention to the tits he'd been admiring all night. Fast stroking, slow stroking, soft brushes, strong jerks and twists to the nipples; he was giving my tits a workout of Olympic proportions. And despite my lack of enthusiasm at this plan of my man's, I was definitely getting aroused. This man knew his titty mastery. And every man at the table was mesmerized by the way Jeff was getting my tits to swell, to flush and to elongate those enticing nips further and further.

But my cherry red nipples were not the only thing elongating. I now could see the top of Jeff's dick protruding out of his underwear. Seeing my gaze and sensing an opening to get more than he'd folded for, he tore them off, freeing a dick as nearly as long as Louis'. And no sooner had he freed it than he pushed forward, seeking to bury it somewhere, anywhere...

I arched, pressing my swollen tits upward. That did it... the Titty Man ignored the tiny skirt I was wearing to barely hide my bare pussy. His hands wrapped hard around my breasts, which bulged out above, below and around his fingers. He groaned with the urgency of his need to fuck. And I obliged that need... in my own way. I reached down to that lovely dick, gently tugging it upward. As he straddled me, I guided his hands to the outsides of my tits, helping him create that lovely valley he'd been fantasizing about. His dick pressed between them, reaching to my chin as he began thrusting.

He moaned as I flicked my tongue around its head, creating just enough moisture to mix with our sweat and lubricate his dick's journey between my mountains. He grabbed my hair, pushed me back against the couch back, and started the rhythm that I knew would not end until he exploded. Stroke, stroke, squeezing tits and humping against my chest...

Suddenly, there were more sensations. Hands. Working up my legs, higher toward my thighs... now how could I concentrate when one man was about to erupt on my jugs, while someone- or several someones- was now playing wherever they wanted to with my lower parts? Hands seemed to be everywhere. And sweat, tits being battered by a dick hot and stiff with cum, grunts, groans, now the slap of bare cock against the outside of one thigh while several hands eased those thighs apart, just as the ramrod assaulting my boobs exploded . Hot cum arched through the air, landing on my lips, my face, and streaming down the inside of the valley of my tits. Still the hands continued: I realized that for now, they were playing by the rules that were both binding them through honor and increasing their excitement for forbidden fruit.

Jeff was spent. Thoroughly pleased with the fact he'd conquered the object of his desire, my bountiful breasts, he rolled off to the side, content to stroke those tits and admire his own cum sliding down them. He was obviously still enjoying the effects of both his orgasm and the sight of the tits he'd admired. Now they were his, at least once.

Jeff watched with sated interest as the exploration below continued. Now able to focus, I saw two sets of cards spread at my feet, and the men who'd folded in order to fondle me. Ted, whose second-place finish in the game where my participation had been offered as the prize, was expanding the exploration his hands had done when I sat down next to him. On my opposite side was Rick. Rick hadn't joined the bragging and put-downs going on around the table, but had played his hands quietly while his gaze was as focused on my boobs as Jeff's was. However, he was definitely blooming in this situation: every bit as unconcerned about his buddies' presence as he was during the games, he unashamedly showed a shorter but very thick dick that was obviously looking for a home, in or on me. Now here I am, his quiet look said, ready to explore any inch of me that was displayed, and perhaps some inches that weren't.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Card Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds