• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fair Is Fair Ch. 04

Fair Is Fair Ch. 04

12

This is a story about crossdressing and bi sexual experience involving male on male contact. If you don't enjoy this kind of story, why would you read it?

*****

His cock hit the back of my throat as he held my head, getting ready to fuck my mouth. I would have gagged, had I not had so much practice sucking cock recently. I relaxed my throat and let his cock slide all the way in. His pubic bone pressed against my nose as he got all of his cock into my face. Then, he really started fucking my face.

Ted was in my mouth and Bob's cock was in my wife, Nicole's mouth. He was face fucking her like Ted was face fucking me.

It had been a couple of weeks since the big party. It took me at least 4 days before I could actually walk normal. The ache was real, but the memories were such a turn on, I still thought it was all worth it. And in the last week, Nicole had made sure I sucked her "cock" and got fucked every night, except last night. She had me primed for our night out as well.

Nicole told me we were going to go out on a double date with Bob and Ted, as their dates. I didn't believe it until she got a call the following week asking about the best times for our dual date. The following week was Thanksgiving, so that wouldn't work. They settled on the first week after that. And, once again we were buying new lingerie for the evening. Mine all deep red, Nicole's all powder blue.

"Wow, you ladies look fucking fantastic," said Bob as we let them in the door.

Always something a girl likes to hear, even if she isn't really a girl. My wife, Nicole, had suggested we greet our suitors at the door as sexy as possible, meaning bra, panties, garter belts, hose and heels. She had been sexting Ted all week about how he hadn't gotten blown by me at the party, and he was basically frantic to fuck my mouth.

Nicole's decided to get them all hot and bothered before they made it to our door. Her plan was for us to suck them off before we left our house, which would slow them down some on our date, and fire us up. I liked her plan, but I would have been fine with staying at our house and playing. But, she found a club friendly to all types of lifestyles. She was hot to check it out with me in complete drag. This would an interesting night.

"I have to taste those ruby lips," groaned Ted. And with that, he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. His tongue was instantly in my mouth, probing deeply. I kissed him back, matching his passion and sucking on his tongue like it was a cock. As I said, Nicole had been working on me too.

Ted's hands grabbed my panty covered ass hard and pulled me tight against him, and his very hard cock showing prominently in his pants. I groaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes as the intensity of our kissing grew to a fever pitch.

As if on cue, Nicole and I dropped our hands to the crotches of our guests, and rubbed their already very stiff cocks as our kissing continued. I unzipped Ted's pants and had my hand inside seeking to get into his shorts to grab is fabulous cock. As his tongue continued to explore my mouth, my hand pulled out his rock hard cock and began to stroke him.

It was only a matter of minutes until Nicole and I were on our knees, sucking cock in unison. Nicole had prepped them so well, that it wasn't going to be a prolonged cock sucking session. I did my best to be the type of whore Ted expected. I licked his cock head, and his balls. I worked his cock with my throat, swallowing occasionally to get him to the peak. Then, I sucked and jacked his cock aggressively to finally get my reward, or his.

Ted groaned a couple of times, then sent a flood of hot semen down my throat. I pulled back to get some on my tongue to taste his delicious cream. Nicole had Bob at about the same threshold, and I could see him pumping his cream into my wife's hot cock sucking mouth. Nicole turned to me, kissing me with her tongue covered with cum. Mine tongue was cum covered too, so we shared our triumph of getting our dates off within 5 minutes of them arriving.

"We'll be back down in a few, guys," Nicole told them as we made our way up to the bedroom to freshen up. We redid our makeup, and put on really short black leather skirts with thin white tops. We looked like hookers, really really hot hookers. We strutted back down to the guys and walked out to the car, the taste of cum still in our mouths.

The club was hot and rocking when we got there. It was an interesting place, gay, straight, bi, lesbian, cross dressers, every type, everywhere. This was my first time out in real "public" and luckily it was so noisy, I wouldn't have to worry about my voice. And, I had been practicing enough walking that I had the "look" down. We went to the bar and got a drink, found a stand up table in the back. We sipped our drinks, and then headed to the floor to dance. I had been practicing dancing in heels, and while I couldn't move like Nicole, I could look like a hot drunk bitch moving with the beat.

A slow song came on, and the guys grabbed us, pulling us tight against their crotches. Ted was already hard again, and I didn't waste the opportunity to grind into him. He was kissing me and working his hands on my ass, turning me on. I laid my head on his shoulders and looked to my right. What the fuck!!

There, in a booth, was my brother-in-law, Joe. And, he was kissing a man. Mother fucker, you god damn bastard, cheating on my sister with some ass hole. I was thinking this in my head when Nicole, touched my arm.

"What!" I pretty much shouted. "Look," we both said in unison. I look to my left, and her to my right. On my left, on the dance floor, was my sister, Megan. She was slow dancing with some woman, kissing her passionately. WTF???? I was staring and confused, then decided we should bolt out of here ASAP. I was about to say something to Nicole, when Megan looked right at me. I froze. She stared, then her eyes widened. She smiled and said "Morgan?"

I literally didn't know what to do. I couldn't run, and she knew it was me. So, I searched for the exact thing to say at a time like this, which you never think will ever happen. And, I came up with the snappy come back, "Hi."

"What are you doing dressed like that? And, by the way, you look really hot, dressed like that. And, where is Nic... Oh, there she is. Hi, Nicole," said Megan. Nicole was much smoother than me, and leaned in to hug Megan.

"Hi, Megan. Who's your friend?" Nicole asked as she broke her embrace with Bob.

"This is, ummmm, Barb???" Megan answered hesitantly.

"Yea, I'm Barb. Soooo, who are you and the other hot chick?" Barb said, pulling away from Megan.

"I'm Megan's sister-in-law, and this sexy lady is her brother, Morgan, or Misty, if you want to use his alter ego name," Nicole responded.

"Misty?" Megan questioned.

"Yes, Misty," said Nicole. "And this is Ted, (pointing the man holding me) and Bob (the man holding Nicole)."

"So, who's the guy Joe's been kissing?" I blurted out.

"That would be my husband, Dave," offered Barb.

Nicole took control and said "Megan, Morgan, we need to grab Joe and talk."

So, we all walked over to the table where Joe was still kissing Dave.

"Honey," said Morgan, "We need to talk to my brother."

Joe broke the kiss and looked at the 6 of us standing there watching him kiss Dave.

"What the fuck?" Joe basically screamed.

"Settle down, honey, let's talk to Morgan and Nicole," Megan said.

"Where is Morg... oh, fuck, Morgan," Joe exclaimed as his brain finally grasped who I was.

"Bob, Ted, would you mind buying Barb and Dave a drink at the bar as we have a 'family' chat?" Nicole offered.

"Eh, sure, we can do that," a baffled Bob agreed. Then the four of them walked off.

A long silence ensued, as we each thought of the proper words to explain what was going on. We looked at each other for a couple of minutes before someone spoke.

"You look fucking hot, Morgan," said Megan. "Not to be too into myself, but you look like a hot version of me."

"I totally agree," added Joe. "I like Megan to dress up like that."

"Thanks," I managed to squeak out in a small voice.

"Ok, so what's up?" said Nicole. "Are you guys bi?"

"Well, evidently we like to try to move outside the normal boundaries," offered Megan. "You must be as well," Megan said looking at me.

"We both are," Nicole said, "but we didn't want to announce it at the Thanksgiving dinner."

Last week we met with family for Thanksgiving, spending time with my paternal twin sister and our extended family. While we were at the dinner, I couldn't help but notice how much my sister looked like me when I was in drag. I was a runner, she preferred body building. So, she had more upper body strength than the average woman, and I had slimmer legs than most guys, but my torso paid the price for my long distance running. We had the same body, almost. And, on that day she was wearing tight skirt and top, not her usual sweat suit, she looked pretty hot, even from my perspective. I wondered how I would look in those clothes. Might have to try that one day. I wasn't looking at her with lust, just admiring her figure from a different prospective. Though we lived in the same metro area, our homes were about 2 hours apart.

As I was looking at my sister, Nicole, reading my mind like always, said "She looks exactly like you when you are dress. Except, she looks like the woman you want to meet your mom, and you look like the woman whose brains you want to fuck out."

After dinner and the standard pleasantries, my parents got the grand kids ice cream as we, the parents, watched the football games. Our conversation began to turn to our current lives.

"So, what have you guys been up to lately?" I asked benignly.

My sister and her husband Joe looked at each other and said "We been busy traveling the bi-ways," my sister mentioned. I didn't pick up on it at the time, thinking it was some inside joke. My brother-in-law was a hunk by any measure. At 6'4", probably 220, he was a real male specimen. Until this last Thanksgiving, I had only been glad he loved my sister and was a great father to my niece and nephew. After what had happened recently, I looked at him for the first time as a sexual being, and he was way up there on that scale. And, I was really fond of him, not in a sexual way. He was a truly great guy.

Back in the club, Nicole explained how we got to our situation, not in great detail, about how we decided to try some new things since, fair is fair. As she got into it, she got a little more descriptive of our recent escapades.

"So, what's up with Dave and Barb?" Nicole asked, when she was done explaining our situation.

Megan blushed and told us they had just met earlier tonight, total strangers, but that she and Joe were out for some fun and just happened to run into a bi couple who were out for the same thing.

"So, it's not like you have anything invested in a relationship with them," suggested Nicole.

"Hell, no," answered Joe, "we just got to know them a couple of hours ago. But, what's up with you and the guys you were with?" he poignantly asked.

I hemmed and hawed about what was up with them until Nicole saved me. "We met them at a party a couple of weeks ago and we were fulfilling a fantasy tonight. We wanted to see if Morgan could go out as Misty and not be found out."

"Well, she certainly can pass as far as I'm concerned," offered Joe, "in fact, she is the sexiest woman here, the other two ladies I'm with tonight not included. Lucky me, I have the 3 hottest women in the club talking to me right now." He was always such a smooth son-of-a-bitch.

"So, what do we do now," asked Nicole.

"We can stay here, or go somewhere and talk more privately. Since our 'dates' seem to be busy with new blood, I think we are fine with the proverbial 'blowing this pop stand' routine," added Megan. We all looked as we saw Bob and Ted deep in conversation with Dave and Barb. It didn't seem as though they would miss us if we left the club.

"We rode with the guys," Nicole offered.

"Well, we can drive you home," Joe gallantly suggested.

"Great, thanks," said Nicole, "our kids are with grandparents till Sunday. Let's go to our house. I think we need to talk about this some more, and I don't want to do it here."

"I agree," said Megan, looking right at me. "There seems to be more to my baby brother than I knew about before." Megan was born 3 minutes before me.

We said our goodbyes to our friends, as they hardly noticed. They were in deep conversation with the new people. I was a little pissed, as we just sucked them off as a prelude to hot sex later. But, we had other things to worry about. We got into their car as usual, the women in the back, guys (even dressed as I was) in the front. We went about a mile when all the chatter in the back seemed to stop. I looked back to see Megan and Nicole in a deep, passionate kiss.

"Megan has thought about kissing Nicole for a couple of years," Joe offered. "Ever since we decided to spice up the marriage with something new, she has wanted to see what it feels like to make love to your wife."

I was blown away by that statement. I didn't know what to say. I was beside myself with that comment. As children, we had played "doctor" some, but it all stopped pretty early in our development. I started running, and Megan started swimming. Our physical lives didn't cross much since that point. We had separate bedrooms growing up, and our parents never put us in matching outfits. They wanted us to be independent.

As I watched my wife and my sister kiss, I felt a hand on my left thigh, Joe's hand. And, I didn't push it away. I admitted to myself, I realized I had been hot for Joe for a long time. He really seemed to love my sister, which made him so much more exciting to me. Not to cheat on my sister, but because he was a sexy guy committed to someone I loved. But, damn he was hot. And seeing Nicole kissing Megan, I thought, what the fuck, fair is fair, maybe I should.

We pulled into our driveway, and I pulled the remote from my purse and pressed the remote to let us pull into the garage. I left our car on the driveway so we could get into and out of Ted's car without being seen by the neighbors. We pulled in and I looked at Joe, then kissed him. Tentatively at first, then with passion. I wanted him, his cock. I wanted to feel what my sister felt when this hot stud fucked her. God, I was becoming such a slut.

As we got out of the Joe's SUV, each of our short skirts rode up high on our thighs, much to the delight of Joe. "Wow, you ladies sure know how to get a guy's cock hard," said a leering Joe, a huge smile on his face.

"Chill, honey," replied Megan. "At least for a little while."

Once in our home, I got drinks for everyone, beer for Joe, some wine for us girls. Once everyone had their drinks, Megan asked to talk to me alone for a few minutes. So, we wandered off toward the master bedroom to have a chat.

"So, what the fuck, little brother," she stated as we closed the door. "I know we played dress up a couple of times when we were kids, but that was like 30 years ago. How the fuck did you end up in drag? And, fucking hot, I might add?"

"Me?" I protested. "When did you and Joe start going out and picking up couple for gay sex? What the fuck is up with that? Oh, and thanks for the compliment, you look pretty hot too."

Megan explained how she and Joe started trying something new a couple of years ago. They started having sex with another couple in the room, then actually swapping, then it kind of progressed to them swapping, but with the same sex. She ended up with the wife, and Joe with the husband. That was about 6 months ago, and they found it really exciting to have all options on the table. But, they hadn't gotten into any cross dressing.

My turn. I told Megan in more detail about our 'fair is fair' routine. How we had gotten into some bondage, spanking, my dressing, us playing with other couples, and then the party. All the hot sex we have been having for the last couple of months.

"So, how'd you like getting fucked by those four guys?" she asked me, a sly smile on her lips.

I kind of shifted on my heels, then sheepishly whispered "I loved every minute of it. I really like getting fucked now. And, I like to suck cock, too."

"You swallow?" she asked.

"Every drop," I answered.

With that, she happened to glance in the mirror. "You know, we look a lot alike dressed like this. Two really hot chicks, sisters," she laughed as she said that. "Hey, do you guys have another blond wig?"

"Yea, we do. Nicole has one that's almost identical to this one. I get them mixed up all the time," I offered. I went to the closet and got the wig, handing it to Megan.

"Do the panties you're wearing match that red bra you have on," she asked.

"Yup, the garter belt is red too," I answered.

"My stuff is about the same color as yours. Let's see how close we can come to being identical twins," Megan said with a twinkle in her eye.

She pinned up her brown hair and put the blond wig on. Now her hair was just like mine. She rubbed off her lip gloss and put on the same shade I had on. I painted her finger nails with my color, and thought no one would see her toes in her shoes right away. Once we were done, except for my skirt and blouse and her dress, we looked pretty much the same.

"We've got to be in our lingerie when we go back down," she said. So, I unzipped her dress and took off my skirt and blouse. Now standing there, we were almost identical twins. Fucking hot identical twins.

"You know, we haven't looked this much alike since our parents put us in those stupid sailor outfits when we were, what, 4?" I asked.

"We were 5, and that was the last matching outfit we owned," Megan corrected. "Thank the maker they gave us our own rooms right after that."

"You know, those two are probably curious about each other," I noted, meaning Nicole and Joe. "We might as well let them play a little to get past the fantasy, so to speak. I know Nicole wouldn't do anything behind my back, but I'm sure she'd like to fuck Joe."

"I guess you're probably right," observed Megan. "Joe can be a horn dog and I've seen him hot for women not nearly as pretty as Nicole. They are both hot sexual beings and probably would like to take each other for a test drive, just to see, if nothing else."

"I agree," I added. "We might as well let them get it out of their system in front of us rather than let the tension build any further."

"Well, let's go see if we can fool them," Megan smirked. We held hands and walked back down to the living room. We walked into the room hand in hand, not saying a word. Joe and Nicole were sitting close to each other, obviously turned on by the night's activities.

"Holy shit, you two are really twins," he blurted out as looked at us. "Nicole, would you stand up next to them," he asked. Nicole stood up and walked next to us, dropping her skirt and blouse as she did. We held hands and moved our hips side to side showing off for Joe. "Damn, you are the 3 hottest ladies on the planet. I am so lucky to be in this room right now."

"Damn right you are," said Megan. "See, we are twins now, with a sista. And, speaking of Nicole, we want to see her suck your cock."

"WHAT?" blurted out Nicole and Joe at the same time.

"We're pretty sure you both would like to see what it's like to be together, so, you have our blessing to play, now, as we watch," Megan explained. "We don't know that this will ever happen again, but tonight is free pass night, so, enjoy."

"Well, I have, I mean, sometimes, when I look at Joe, I think, well, he's my brother-in-law, so, I never would, but, again, you know, he is so handsome, and..." stammered on Nicole. Joe just had this big shit eating grin on his face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fair Is Fair Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds