• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tournament Time Ch. 03

Tournament Time Ch. 03

Oh boy...am I an idiot!

After Abby and our daughter got home from the tournament and I had a chance to be alone with Abby, I told her I knew what she had done with John...and I was ok with it.

"What exactly is it you think I did with John?" she demanded.

"Well, uh, you know..." I stammered.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. What the hell are you talking about?" she said.

Oh boy...am I an idiot, I thought. We've always been very open with each other and I could tell immediately that she really didn't know what I was talking about. Not sure how to proceed, I explained to her that Lynda had told me that her and John had fooled around that night she spent at their house. I conveniently left out the part about me and Lynda for the moment. She was furious now and denied that anything "significant" had occurred.

Why had she used that word I wondered. "Significant" "What do you mean significant?" I asked. I could tell she was now on the defensive and it was her turn to stammer. Nothing happened she assured me again. "However, we did talk about sex...and a wife swap...and how fun that might be. He told me that Lynda and you were even joking about it."

"So nothing actually happened between you two?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just talk. Although I have to confess that it made me hot as hell and I made my self come while in their guest room. And then when you came home and talked dirty to me in the shower and brought up the idea of me and John fucking, that drove me crazy," she said. "Remember?" she said as she moved her hand up my thigh to my awakening crotch. I sure did.

After checking on our daughter and making sure she was asleep, I came back into our room and found Abby under the sheets and undressed. I removed my own clothes and slid in next to her. Her cool smooth skin felt delicious in my hands. Mmmm she added as I held her close and reached a hand down between her legs, finding her wetness. Circling her clit, I asked her, "So did you want to find yourself in bed with John?" Her body responded that the idea excited her even if she didn't answer my question. I continued to finger her bringing her to climax before moving myself on top of her, drawing her legs around me and entering her. I proceeded to fuck her as we looked at each other. She smiled a mischevious smile.

"Are you imagining me fucking him?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it? Do you want to watch?"

"Yes." I picked up speed, getting into the fantasy in my head. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Mmmm. Could be fun..." Matching my furious assault until we both attained release. We held onto each other like we'd never done before falling asleep on minutes later.

The next morning, Abby wanted to know exactly what Lynda had told me about them fooling around and wondered why she would make up something like that. "And exactly what did you mean last night when you said you were ok with it? You thought I'd fooled around with him and you were ok with it?" she quizzed. "Or do I even need to ask after last night?" she added.

"Well, we've talked about swinging before and they are a nice couple," I said with a forced smile as I was leaving for work. "Lets talk more about it tonight."

I sat down at my desk and after checking a few emails, I texted Lynda and asked her to call me on my private line at work. About 20 minutes later she called. She seemed relaxed, but I was somewhere between irritated and ballistic. "Why did you tell me that Abby and John had fucked at your house? She denies they did anything but talk! I can't..." I stopped as she cut me off.

She apologized for giving me that impression, but denied telling me that they actually had sex. She was a little tipsy (as was I) that night and was trying to seduce me, playing along with our talk about wife swapping. Again, if she'd given me the wrong impression, she apologized. "But I don't apologize for having you in my bed. And John does know the truth. He knew I was going to seduce you that night. He would love to have some fun with Abby if you guys are interested," she said.

Now my head was in a fog. I wasn't sure what or who to believe. Had I been drunk that night? Had I misunderstood our conversation? Was she talking in fantasy and me thinking in reality? Was she lying to me now? Did any of this matter? Why was I getting turned on just thinking about it?

I left work early that day and went to our local Starbucks. I took my laptop with me and positioned it so people would think I was working, but I was really having a heart to heart with myself. Was I ready to enter a relationship with another couple? Did I have to come clean with Abby? Was I ready to watch her fuck another man? I knew I'd like to be with Lynda again. Damn, too much coffee.

I texted Abby and told her I wanted to take her and just her to dinner that night. She promptly replied that that would be great as she wasn't going to have time to make dinner and our daughter had practice and then a group project, so she wasn't going to be around. I told her I'd swing by and get her (and thought the pun was funny when I said it) at 6 p.m.

After getting our favorite table at our favorite Italian restaurant and downing my first glass of Cabernet, I told her everything. I mean everything. She didn't interrupt. She didn't appear to be mad. She just sat there. The waiter came and took our order. She just sat there. He brought our salad. She just sat there. Finally she spoke.

"I'm not happy about you cheating on me. But. I cheated first. Not physically. But mentally and emotionally. And perhaps more importantly, I deceived you. When John and I spent the night together we did not sleep together. We never even touched. But we did talk about sex, life, marriage and what it would be like to sleep with someone new. Not because we didn't love our partner, but because we wanted that newness of being with someone the first time. We wanted to know what a new lover would be like. I was very aroused. I wanted him. But I wanted to be faithful to you. So I challenged him. Lynda really. I told him that if Lynda could seduce you, that I'd give myself to him. I touched myself and let him watch. He pulled out his hard cock and stroked it for me. He wanted me to touch it. He asked me to, pleaded really. He came like a geyser spraying his couch and floor. I told him I wouldn't unless and until you knew. The irony is that she used our affair, that hadn't even happened, to get you to have sex with her. Although I understand it wasn't too difficult," she said getting that shot in before finally giving up the floor to me.

Now it was my turn to stare at her. The emotions were flooding through me. Anger, surprise, lust all coursed through me. I picked at my food and then suggested we finish this most interesting conversation at home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tournament Time Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds