• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nude Revenge by Female Co-Workers

Nude Revenge by Female Co-Workers

This is the story of my first clothed female naked male (CFNM) experience, and how I came to be completely humiliated by four female co-workers of mine. I am a regular guy, medium height, medium build. I'm pretty average in the looks department, and probably slightly bigger than average in the 'manhood' department.

In terms of my sexual interests, I guess you could call me a boob man. I mean, I like a nice ass as much as the next guy, but I really love a woman with a nice set of tits. At the office I would often try to steal glances of my female co-workers' cleavage when they are not looking. This is how it all began.

There were four women in my office that I always used to hang out with. Sally, who was probably my best friend out of the four, although we often competed given that we held the same sort of position in the company. We got along well, but were always trying to get ahead of each other, no matter what it took. She had blond hair, average weight, with a pear shaped figure with what I would guess are b-cup boobs.

Then there was Carmen, the wildest one of the bunch. She was skinny, had a great ass, d-cup boobs which really stood out against her skinny figure, and light brown hair.

Kelly, was the silent but bitchy one in the group. She had curly blond hair, c-cup boobs and a nice hourglass figure.

Finally there was Francine, a brunette who I think was always a little bit intimidated by me. She was the most conservative and self-conscious in the group, and perhaps not quite as successful as she wanted to be at this point in her life. She was a little more on the curvy side, but not in a way that made her unattractive. In fact, she had a very sexy figure, and I often tried to check out her massive dd cleavage when she wasn't looking.

Though we got along quite well, every now and then Francine and I had disagreements, often related to matters that were really not worth arguing about. She didn't like the fact that I was the same age as her but much more successful in the workplace. Truth be told, there was probably a bit of sexual tension going on between us. In fact, we probably flirted with each other as much as we argued at work, though the flirting was far too subtle for anyone else to notice that there was a bit of uncomfortable sexual tension there.

Anyway, as you can probably tell I use to objectify women quite a lot, and it wasn't long before my female co-workers started to take note of this. I'm not sure what exactly ticked them off, if it was the way in which I often acted like I knew better than all of them, or if they simply got tired if me checking them out when I thought they weren't looking.

For the most part, they would just let it go. I mean we were all friends and none of us were perfect. It was all good, until one day when I joined the four of them for a pool party at Kelly's house.

The women all looked amazing. Sally was wearing a one piece suit, which despite her pear shape figure made her ass look great and hugged her b-cup tits. Kelly was wearing a bikini which looked amazing on her sexy hourglass figure.

Carmen looked even better, with a tiny bikini top that struggled to contain her big boobs, and a thong bikini bottom which made it hard for me to keep my eyes of her nearly naked ass.

Finally, Francine was also wearing a bikini, which with her shapely figure and massive boobs nearly gave me an instant hard-on. The girls all decided to jump into the pool in their swimsuits, and I decided to follow, taking off my t-shirt and jumping in in my board shorts.

After swimming for a while, I got bored and asked Sally if she would be up for a bit of mischief, knowing that she quite liked to pull pranks on people. The plan was for her to untie Francine's bikini top as she was getting out of the pool.

At first Sally didn't want to, saying that Francine is quite conservative and would be completely humiliated if I were to see her topless. I assured her that she would realize that her top had come undone and would catch it before anyone saw anything.

It would just be a harmless joke. Of course, I was definitely hoping for more and wanted to see what those big tits of hers looked like uncovered.

After a few minutes, we had our chance. Francine was swimming towards the steps of the pool, I was standing outside the pool and Sally was coming up behind her as she reached the steps. In a swift motion, Sally pulled the string on the back of her bikini, and Francine's top came undone. As she was climbing out of the pool, her huge tits bounced out of her top, and I was treated to her beautiful round light brown areolas that were big but proportional to the size of her big tits.

She was caught unaware and missed catching her top as it fell to the ground. I snapped a picture with my camera phone, as she was looking up at me like a dear caught in the headlights. I caught Francine's face and her big naked boobs and nipples in all their glory. Immediately after I snapped the photo she used one arm to cover her naked boobs, and the other to pick up her top.

"What the hell!" she shouted at Sally, "you can't pull a prank like that in front of a guy."

"Sorry," Sally said looking genuinely sorry, "I didn't think your top would come all the way off. Besides, it was his idea."

Francine realized that I planned it, and snapped at me: "So what it is not enough for you to check us out a work, you have to come up with schemes to see my bare tits as well!?"

With a huge grin on my face, I replied: "Look, it's not a big deal, it's not like you were completely naked. It was just a little prank, how were we supposed to know you wouldn't be able to cover those massive boobs of yours in time."

Burning red with embarrassment and anger, she continued arguing with me: "And how would you like it if one of us saw you nude? I bet it wouldn't be so funny then."

"Well," I taunted smugly, "I don't think you'll ever get to see me naked so what do I care. And besides, perhaps you shouldn't be so rude to a guy who has a topless picture of your big tits with your face in it. I mean who knows where it could end up."

Still angry but now concerned, she pleaded with me: "Please delete the picture, I would die if anyone were to see it."

Though I was definitely going to keep the picture, I had no intention of showing it to anyone. Even so, I enjoyed taunting her with the prospect of people seeing her big naked tits on display: "I don't think so. In fact, I will upload it to all the social networking sites so that all your friends can laugh at your big naked tits. I'm sure there are loads of guys out there that would love to see those big nipples of yours, haha."

This sent Kelly over the edge as well, as she shouted at me to go back into the house so that Francine could put her bikini top back on.

I was waiting inside for quite a while, thinking that I would give the girls some time to cool off before going back out there. I was wondering if I really did push my luck too far this time, but thought that it was totally worth it as I was looking at the picture of Francine, her face embarrassed with her big bare tits on display for all to see.

My dick was getting hard. What I didn't know was that the girls were busy coming up with some plans for payback outside. As I was still standing around inside, Carmen came walking in looking hot as hell in her thong bikini. I admired her nearly naked ass while she was closing the door leading outside, and was treated to her spectacular d-cup cleavage bouncing in the bikini top as she walked over to me.

"So," I asked, "is Francine still acting like a baby because we played a little joke on her?"

She smiled at me and replied: "Who cares, it was so funny with her being embarrassed that we all saw her big tits nude. If you ask me she should stop being such a prude. I thought it was absolutely hilarious."

I laughed and added "yeah and did you see her face when she realized that I caught her big topless tits on camera! I think she is really scared that I will upload the pictures online, and that everyone she knows will know what her nipples look like."

What she did then really took me by surprise - as Carmen suddenly leant in and kissed me. I probably should have questioned it, but didn't think too much of it since she had a reputation for being a bit on the wild side.

She pushed me back against a small support beam in the lounge as we were making out, and I grabbed her tight ass with my hands. She pulled off my board shorts, leaving me standing in only my boxer shorts underwear, with my rock hard cock making a tent in the front of the underwear.

She then pushed my arms back behind the support beam, and the next thing I felt were cuffs being locked around my arms. It was Kelly, who had snuck in while we were making out.

"What is going on?" I asked.

Sally and Francine now walked in as well, and all four girls starting putting their clothes on over their bathing suits. I was standing there helpless, with my hands cuffed behind the support beam.

"Okay ladies" I said as they finished dressing "you have made your point, I'm starting to feel a little underdressed here."

Francine had a devious grin on her face and said: "Oh we haven't done anything yet, but we will. Besides, you are not shy are you?"

My cock was still hard from all the excitement, as I watched Francine go over to my phone to erase the topless picture I had of her. "I hope you got a good look, because you'll never come close to seeing any one of us in as little as a bathing suit, you asshole," she said.

I could see that they were getting serious now, and felt so humiliated standing there with a hard-on with nothing but my boxer shorts on. I tried talking my way out of it: "Look I'm really sorry. I was going to delete the picture, and nobody was going to see it. You have deleted it now anyway so no harm done. Please take the cuffs off, I've learnt my lesson."

With a fake laugh, Kelly replied: "Well of course you well say that now, when we have you right where we want you."

So there I was standing there in nothing but my underwear, with no way to cover myself. In front of me were my female work colleagues that I see every day: Francine, Sally, Carmen, and Kelly. They were smiling, because they knew they had me.

Francine was looking at me with eyes that said mockingly: "We can see you, but you can't see us."

Sally took out her camera phone and started taking pictures of me. "Just wait until I show these to all the women at the office", she said, "you'll never live it down".

This got me really concerned, that other women at the office might get to see pictures of me in nothing but my boxer shorts.

Unfortunately, I was about to find out that pictures of me in my underwear might be the least of my worries, as Kelly said: "Well, he might live it down, but we haven't seen everything yet."

Kelly walked around behind me and put her hands on the sides of my boxers. "Please don't do this", I begged.

She looked at the other girls. "Don't listen to him, he had no problem trying to look down my blouse in the office, this pervert is always trying to get a look at my big boobs, and today he went one step too far", Francine said.

"I love how unfair this is, we are going to get to see him completely naked and he hasn't even seen us in our underwear!" Sally laughed.

"And he never will, I can't believe he really thought that he would get it on with me," added Carmen, "and we'll be sure to take pictures and make sure that all his friends sees his naked dick!"

And with that, Kelly yanked down my boxers. My hard dick jumped out in full view of these women that I have to face every day. The women shrieked and laughed hysterically, pointing at me.

"You are completely naked, how does that feel big guy, not so smug now are you?!" shouted Francine.

"Hahaha, look at his dick!" laughed Carmen.

Sally was busy taking more photos with a devilish grin, and taunted me: "These are going on the internet, naked boy, all your friends will know what you look like nude and you'll having nothing to hide from them!"

Kelly walked around and took a long look at my naked dick: "How does it feel to be completely stark naked in front of the women that you have to see at the office every day? We own you now."

My face was burning red with embarrassment.

"Please ladies, I beg you, I wouldn't have shown anyone Francine's picture, it was just a little joke," I pleaded with them. "I'll do anything, just don't let anyone see these pictures," I said.

They were still laughing at my naked predicament, as Sally grabbed my underwear and swim shorts and threw them out the window. I thought I could negotiate with them, but had no idea that they anticipated that, and that I was playing right into their hands.

"Okay," Sally said, "I'm sure it is very humiliating for you to be seen fully naked by all of us, so perhaps we can cut a deal. I won't show these pictures to anyone, but you have to complete two naked dares."

Reluctantly I agreed, not seeing another way out of this. I could not stand the thought of anyone else seeing me naked like this.

"First up", Sally commanded, "you will do 20 naked jumping jacks for us".

"No way," I replied.

"Okay, who should I send this nude picture of you to first?" Sally threatened as she was preparing to send one of the nude pictures she took of me.

I gave in, and Sally asked Kelly to take off the cuffs since they had enough on me now to blackmail me to do some naked jumping jacks for them. I began, and my cock was still hard and bounced up and down as I was doing jumping jacks completely nude. Carmen, Sally, and Francine were laughing hysterically as they took video with their camera phones of me completely humiliating myself in front of them.

"Oh my God", Francine laughed, "I can't believe he is doing this. How will you ever live this down? Every time you look at us now you will know that we have seen you completely naked jumping up and down like some idiot."

Carmen agreed, and added: "I actually enjoyed making out with him, and often though about getting together with him in the past. Not anymore though, I mean how will we ever take him seriously after this?"

What I didn't notice was that Kelly had left the room, to set up the next part of their revenge. She was busy contacting every female co-worker and friend that I had, and asked them to wait around the corner down the street from where her house was, and to bring cameras.

My hard naked dick was aching now as I finished my jumping jacks. After spending a few extra minutes taking more photos, Kelly walked up behind me again and put the cuffs back on behind my back.

With an evil grin Sally commanded: "And now, for the final part of your punishment, you will run around the block butt naked with your hands cuffed behind your back."

I was relieved, given everything that had happened so far doing a quick streak around the block didn't seem so bad, even though it was broad daylight. They opened the front door, and I started running down the street completely naked with my hands cuffed behind my back, giving me no way to cover my raging hard-on. My dick was bouncing up and down as my bare feet hit the tarmac. I could hear the girls laughing behind me, but was grateful that there didn't seem to be anyone in the street to see me.

However, my optimism was short lived as I ran around the first corner. My heart sank as I was greeted by a sea of familiar faces. Female co-workers, friends, and acquaintances were all there to see me in all my naked glory. The street erupted in laughter as the women started making fun of me, pointing, cat-calling and smacking my naked ass as I ran by.

Worse still, I was blinded by flashes from mobile phones, digital cameras and video cameras permanently immortalising me running naked with my hard cock bouncing around in front of me. All the while my hands were restrained behind my back, so there was no way to hide my nakedness from these women. They could see me completely nude, but I would never see them naked, and I could see in their faces that they revelled in that fact.

The revenge was complete. A lot of the women I knew, worked with and interacted with on a daily basis saw me nude and humiliated, and those that hadn't yet would soon as the pictures and videos were sent on to every woman I knew. Worse still, it ended up online so that random women could watch my naked videos and laugh at my naked humiliation.

When I finished my lap around the block, I arrived back at Kelly's house with the girls still filming me running completely naked, red-faced and with a hard dick bouncing around in broad daylight.

As the laughter from the women died down, Sally said: "Okay girls, I think he really has learnt his lesson."

Carmen walked up and asked: "You know what, since you have been such a good sport, how about we all strip down completely naked and do some jumping jacks for you? You must have fantasized about seeing our naked tits bouncing around, what do you say?"

I could not believe what I was hearing. The thought of seeing them all naked sent me over the edge, as I came all over myself in front of them, while they were still taking more pictures.

When my orgasm was finished, I caught my breath and finally replied: "That would be amazing, after all, you guys owe me after everything you put me through. Let's see some tits and bush!"

The girls started laughing again, with Francine mocking me: "Oh my God, you are so gullible, I guess after all that you still haven't learnt your lesson. Do you seriously think you still stand a chance of seeing any of us naked? Not likely!"

And with that, she kicked me in the nuts, and I fell on the lawn in front of the house. They took off the cuffs, walked back into the house laughing and locking me out. I had no choice but to walk home in the nude, utterly and completely humiliated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nude Revenge by Female Co-Workers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds