• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

12345

I'm sorry this chapter took on a life of its own and I'm only half way through the Dubai adventures.

I believe I've achieved my ultimate goal - I am a Dirty Old Man!

This is the 15th chapter in this series - I strongly recommend you to read the previous chapters in order before this one, it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this and the previous chapters.

***************************

She lifted her head off me and looked up at me. She whispered, "That was so intense love, I felt powerless under you. You used me for your pleasure and I loved it." She stretched up putting her arms around my neck. Her mouth connecting with mine, and her tongue penetrating me.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I took her boots and stockings off. I climbed in beside her and drew the covers over our entwined bodies, the sticky mess in our groins matting our pubic hair together as we fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning I had left Simone in the bathroom drying her hair after our shower while I got dressed. I had just poured myself a cup of coffee from the pot that had been delivered earlier when the door bell had rung. I opened the door and was immediately attacked by a red haired fireball.

"Love you, love you, Christ we've missed you," Angie cried out as she wrapped her arms around me. Plastering her body against mine. Her lips hunted out mine and took no prisoners. I looked over her shoulder and saw a grinning Pete standing at the door.

"Think yourself lucky," he said. "If she'd got her own way we'd have been here hours ago."

She wouldn't let me go, "Where's Simone?" she asked.

"In the bathroom drying her hair," I said.

Pete looked at me questioningly and I nodded. He walked to the bathroom and after a few moments we heard a happy squeal. They appeared a few moments later and they both had a happy grin on their faces.

Simone said, "Look what I found, can I keep him?"

"Do you promise to feed him and make sure he gets lots of exercise," I joked. She laughed and nodded. Angie let go of me and she and Simone hugged and kissed. I watched as Simone placed her hand on Angie's abdomen, and Angie could barely contain the look of happiness that plastered itself across her face.

Pete asked me, "Are you ready for your visit to the office, we have a lot of the family paper work to get through. At least with Angie being pregnant she won't be monopolizing all your time this visit."

I heard Angie mutter, "That's what you think."

I sat down on the sofa and Angie came and sat down on my lap. She took my hand and placed it on her belly.

She said, "We had it double checked and I'm really pregnant." Simone came and sat down beside us. Angie wriggled off my lap and curled up between us. Pete called room service and ordered breakfast for six people.

"Six?" I asked.

"Yep, Fi and Steve are on their way up, we left them checking in, as someone I know couldn't wait to see you." Pete said.

I said, "I thought we were all sharing this suite."

Angie said between kisses, "We are, but we thought you might want a bit of privacy when Lisette is here. So we reserved a second suite on this floor."

The doorbell went again and Pete answered it and Fiona and Steve walked in followed by a porter who brought in three bags and a couple of carry-ons. The last time I'd seen them was at Ros's funeral but other than Steve having a few more grey hairs, they looked the same.

Steve was in his early fifties, a trim six foot tall man with light brown hair going grey at the temples. Fiona was still the stunning red head she had always been. Her hair was cut shorter than I remembered and she'd put a few pounds on but all they'd done was make her more attractive. Fi and I had worked together for several years in Saudi and for a period she and Steve had live in our little compound in Riyadh. They were both original members of the family.

Steve came over and we hugged and he said hallo in his Australian accent. Fiona stood a couple of feet away from me looking me up and down. "You are looking so much better than the last time we saw you. Julia said you look amazing and she wasn't kidding."

"Well it wasn't the best time of my life." I said.

She stepped close and hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Remember what I said to you all those years ago - anytime, anywhere." Memories of Saudi flooded into my mind and I had to shake my head to clear them. Pete and Angie had introduced Steve to Simone. So I took Fi's hand and led her over to Simone and introduced them. I know Simone finds it difficult sometimes, I have such an involved history with all the older members of the family that I'm sure occasionally she feels excluded.

I put my arm around her and pull her into a kiss. I whispered, "You know that you are the one I love," and she responded with a second kiss.

For a short while we stood around catching up on the news. Fi was telling me when breakfast arrived that her daughter Pauline had broken up with her boyfriend, The two waiters quickly laid the table and set out the food and drinks for us.

The table was round and I sat between Simone and Fiona holding Simone's hand. Fiona continued telling me about Pauline's breakup

She said, "Apparently he proposed at her birthday party and then she had the family talk with him. He couldn't accept that she wanted to carry on with the relationships she had with other family members after they were married. He wanted her to be his exclusively. I suppose it's because his family is rather conservative. Well to cut a long story short, after a month he asked for his ring back and she hasn't seen him since."

I listened to the tale of Pauline's wows with only one ear as they say. I've always liked Fiona and Steve, but for as long as I remember Pauline has been a spoilt brat. She must have known what the boyfriend was like. But it was just like her to think she could manipulate him. The whole point about the family was that to become part of it, you really needed to be evolved both physically and emotionally for it was to work for you. And if you have a partner both of you need to be as fully committed as the other.

I made a mental note that I needed to talk to Julia about Pauline. I suspect she saw the family as a convenient source of safe sex partners, and that had never been what we were about.

I squeezed Simone's hand and she looked at me gratefully. Then she concentrated on what Angie was saying to her, as they planned their day. They were off shopping with Fiona and Steve. While I was going to the office with Pete. We were all going to meet up in the bar by the pool at four o'clock for drinks before we all headed out for dinner.

I asked Angie, "What plans did you decide on for Lisette's birthday?" I was intrigued as Angie had convinced us to let her organise everything.

"I have a great day planed," she insisted. "A friend has offered us the use of his yacht. We are going to spend the day cruising out to one of the islands and have a barbecue on the beach."

"Errr..." I interrupted, "You do remember she's going to be twenty and she'll want to party."

"I may be pregnant but I've not forgotten what's it's like to be that young. The yacht trip is just for the family and we will be back before it gets dark. We have a dinner reservation and then afterwards I've reserved us several tables at Boudoir, it's one of the better nightclubs. I hope you don't mind but I invited a few of our younger employees and their friends, as well as some of our younger friends to join us there so it's not just us oldies with her."

"It sounds perfect, thank you."

Simone said, "I'd like to come in to the office before we go shopping. When we last spoke I promised to give a proper kiss to David, your chief financial investigator for all the work he did for me."

I laughed, I'd forgotten she'd made that promise.

We finished up breakfast and headed on out of the hotel. The valet brought around Angie and Pete's car, a Mercedes S500 and somehow we all managed to squeeze in. The office of A & R finance were on the top two floors of a downtown office building overlooking Dubai mall and the construction site for the Burj Khalifa.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The whispers started almost the second we exited the lift and entered the reception on the top floor.

The receptionist said, "Good morning Mr. Moore, good morning Mrs. Moore," then she gasped and looked at the large framed photograph of me hanging on the wall, then back at me. She said, "G...good morning Chairman, sir."

I checked the name plate on her desk and replied, "Good morning Hanna." Then I decided it was time to enjoy myself. I turned to Pete and growled, "I thought I told you to take that damn photo down. If you can't obey a simple order we need to have a serious talk!"

The effect I was going for was somewhat dented by Simone and Angie giggling like schoolgirls. So I turned to them and hissed, "Remember what happens to naughty girls." They both instinctively rubbed their bottoms whilst trying to look innocent.

I snapped my fingers and pointed at the three of them, "My office now!" And turned on my heels and started walking. Of course it would have helped if I knew where my bloody office was. Angie had to run to catch up with me and direct me to my rather nice corner office.

I walked past the empty assistant's desk and into the office. I collapsed onto the leather chair behind the desk. Angie only just made it to the sofa that stood against the far wall.

She was laughing so much I could barely understand what she was saying. "Oh God, oh god, you actually went and did it. You know that Hanna's on the phone right now telling the whole office that the chairman's here and he's just given Pete a dressing down."

Pete was standing there speechless, his mouth open. I grinned at him and said, "I told you that day I would get my own back, revenge is definitely a dish best served cold."

Simone came and perched herself on the corner of my desk as a rather hesitant Steve and Fi poked their head through the door. I gestured for them to come in.

They came in just in time to hear Pete state, "In hindsight I sorta wish you had spanked me at the same time as you spanked Angie. I think it would have been rather less embarrassing than that."

Fiona kept looking back and forth between Pete and me with a look of confusion on her face. "Err... would one of you please explain what just happened?"

Angie stood up and came and sat next to Simone. She said, "We sort of made Andy the chairman of the company without asking him. He found out about it when we were staying with him. I got smacked." She smiled at the memory then continued, "He warned Pete that he hadn't forgotten his punishment, you've just seen the start of it."

Fi just said, "He smacked you?"

"Yesss, one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had!"

Before anybody could say anymore there was a knock on the door and a young woman entered the office.

She said, "Good morning Mr. Chairman. I'm Karen and I'm your personal assistant."

"Holy fuck Pete, I've got a personal assistant, what the hell were you thinking?"

"Do you know how many people call and want to speak to you?" He pointed out.

"Why would anyone want to talk to me," I asked.

Karen said, "You get about ten calls a day from people who want financial advice."

I asked, "So what do you tell them?"

"Is this a trick question? As per your standing instructions I tell them that you are travelling and refer the caller to Mr. Moore."

I needed to know, "So what do you do when you are not answering my calls?"

"I'm Angie's... I mean Mrs. Moore's assistant. They combined the posts."

I gave Angie a quick glance and pointed at my knees, she flushed and wriggled on the edge of my desk. She looked up and said to Karen, "This is just an informal visit. There is a file on my desk marked Family. We will need it in fifteen minutes, could you bring it in then please, and could you ask David to join us."

Karen nodded, smiled and left the room, closing the door behind her. As soon as it was closed Angie stood up and pulling her skirt up around her waist, bent over my knees. I gently stroked her ass cheeks through her silky panties and then gave each cheek a sharp smack. Then I pulled her skirt down and she sat on my lap and kissed me.

Angie's face was all flushed and she said, "You will finish that later, I was very naughty, I deserve sooo many more than that Master."

Master... I looked up at Simone, she smirked at me and reaching into her handbag pulled out her collar and held it up for me to see. Pete and Steve looked intrigued at her action whilst Angie and Fiona looked... well to be honest they smirked in such a way that had my cock twitching. Hmm something was going on that I needed to investigate.

"Just what have you been saying?" I asked Simone and to my surprise all three of the women in the room blushed. What was going on? Why of course the women-only pages on the website. I really am going to have to insist that Kirsten gives me access.

There was a knock of the door and David entered the office. He looked around the room and said to Angie, "You wanted to see me?"

Simone said, "No I did, I promised you this when I first spoke to you." She stood up and walked over to him and wrapped her arms ground him. She gave him a long kiss and then said, "Thank you for all your help, it helped give me back my family."

The poor man blushed and stammered, "You're welcome." I went over and thanked him as well.

Angie looked around the room and said, "Ok I think we can leave Andy and Pete to deal with the paperwork while the rest of us go shopping, we'll see you back at the hotel later this afternoon." The girls said their goodbyes and they left with Steve in tow.

Karen appeared with the documentation I needed to go over for the family. Sorting that and the bank details out took the next few hours. The family finances were looking quite rosy. We had over fifteen million dollars in investments plus a healthy cash balance. We had always had a small investment portfolio since the early days of the family. But I think the best we'd ever had before Pete had taken it over full time was a couple of hundred thousand.

We opened the family website to check the status of wedding plans. I confirmed the payments for all the accommodation and the catering and checked that all the flights were booked and paid for. I noticed that the guest lists had grown slightly. There were twenty-six adults and ten children. There was a note from Kirsten to tell me that Marylou wanted to join us in France a couple of days earlier and travel with us to the Maldives. She wanted to know if that was ok and should she confirm the travel arrangements. I typed 'Yes' and sent the reply.

I was pleased to find that my own account, the one I'd discovered that Ros had opened years ago was also doing nicely. Pete had shocked me earlier in the year when he had told me about the account. Ros had started it with the money she had inherited from her mother. Pete had invested it and had been adding to it ever since, with my so called salary as the company chairman. There was well in excess of one and a half million pounds in it now.

Pete took me down to the trading floor and I was introduced to his team. It was a touch surreal as the murmurs raced around ahead of us. Heads would appear in doorways and above monitors and quickly check me out before disappearing again.

We had lunch with the senior staff. I was shocked to discover that the company was currently controlling over half a billion in investors' funds in addition to another hundred million of company assets.

"Christ Pete, I never realised how much you are worth," I whispered to him.

He said, "I own sixty percent of the company, Angie twenty. Each of the five senior managers has two percent."

I added up the numbers and came up ten percent short. When I mentioned this Pete looked at me in exasperation. "I told you that we've been giving you shares each year. The missing ten percent are yours."

"Why for Christ sake?"

"Because without you, Angie and I wouldn't have made it. Because you are the closest thing to a brother I've ever had. Because I loved Ros and because when I needed you, you were there." His voice tailed off and then he said, "I'm going to be a father again and for that I'd give you the whole damn thing."

He stood up and I followed him to his office and he poured us both a whiskey from his private stock. We sat down and sipped our drinks, it was obvious that Pete wanted to say something so I sat silently waiting for him to start.

Finally he put his glass down and ran his fingers through his hair. "Andy, there was a brief moment in time I hated you. You walked in and took Ros from me, and you still had Julia. But then I realised Ros still loved me and just how right the pair of you were together. There wasn't a jealous bone in your body. Hate turned to respect and then love. Julia and Mike became part of my life and I fell in love with Ann and she fitted in with us so well and we became part of the family."

He paused to take a sip of his whisky and then continued. "Every time there has been a crisis in my life you've been there to solve it. My divorce from Ann, as friendly as it was tore me apart and you two put me back together. When I met Angie, you and Ros were there to help smooth out the rocky road. You know she would have left me if you hadn't stepped in. And when we needed it you gave us the gift of a new life. I promised Ros I'd look after your money and that what I'm doing, and I'm going to carry on doing." He fell silent and the tense expression on his face relaxed and his eyes turned to the view from the full length windows in his office.

For a while we sat there in silence. There wasn't anything I could say that wouldn't trivialise his words as I kept quiet. I suppose we sat there for twenty minutes or so enjoying the view of the Persian gulf through the window of his office. Watching the wakes of the small craft as they skittered about on the surface, cutting fancy arcs. The bright sunlight speckled the azure blue of the sea.

At last Pete seemed to mentally shake himself and stirred in his seat. He looked at his watch, "Christ mate where has the day gone, we need to move if we are not going to be late meeting the others."

He had a few words with his assistant and then he drove us back to the Burj. We headed up to the suite and I changed into something more comfortable than the suit I'd worn to the office. It was gone four before we sat down at the terrace bar and it was a good thirty minutes before the rest arrived.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The girls looked flushed with excitement and Steve just collapsed in a chair in exhaustion muttering, "Never again, I've seen things no man should see."

He grabbed at the bottle of beer Pete offered him and drained it in one motion. "Just a nice quiet shopping trip they said. Do you want to know how many shoe shops there are in that mall? Twenty-two that's how many and do you want to guess how many we went into? Every bloody one, that how many!"

Pete and I cringed in sympathy and I passed him a second bottle.

Fi said, "You wuss, you were having a ball with three women fawning over you."

"I've seen more lingerie than was good for me," he moaned.

"I didn't think that was possible," I quipped.

We called for another round of drinks, cocktails for the girls and more beers for us. We chatted and watched as the sun drew closer to the horizon, a red path stretching out across the still waters of the gulf. Until it finally dipped below the horizon and the thoughts of food reared its ugly head.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds