• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 02

I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 02

123

Author's Note

All stories in the fictional section of my web site are my fantasies of what I would like to have happened to me.

I never intended to write a sequel to 'I'm being Blackmailed' but my imagination has been working overtime on my desire to go through something like Claire has and I've had some ideas as to how Claire's 'blackmail' could progress.

V

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

*****

Hi, my name's Claire, I'm 19 and I'm being blackmailed into being a slut.

After everything that had happened to me the first time that I did something stupid at work you'd have thought that I would have learnt my lesson but I went and did another stupid thing.

Just in case you didn't read what happened to me here's a quick summary: -

I work as an office junior at a smallish electronic surveillance company and I did 2 stupid things, firstly I made a mistake on an invoice to a friend's father that could have been mistaken for me trying to fiddle the books; and the second was to use the company's internet to access porn sites.

My punishment was to wear next to nothing at work and to slowly become the sex toy of all the workers there. After a while I got to enjoy it and really looked forward to the daily fucks and exposure to employees, visitors and the people from surrounding businesses.

I guess that I got to enjoy it too much and I started to get complacent in my work tasks. Sadly for me I made the mistake of not entering a payment of £1,634 into the books on the last Friday afternoon of the month. Let me explain.

Firstly I've had no accountancy training so I don't know what I should and shouldn't do; I just follow instructions.

The client came in on the Friday afternoon while no one else was there. I'd already finished updating the spreadsheet and couldn't be bothered to go back and update it. I decided to put the money in the safe in Tony's office until the Monday, then deal with it on the Monday morning. Unfortunately, the phone rang just as I was getting back to my desk and I had to take it.

I threw the envelope towards my desk and as I answered the phone I saw the envelope slide off the desk and go into my open bag. I got on with answering the call and forgot all about the money. I only found it again when I got home and was looking for something in my bag. Knowing that there would be no one still at work I hid the money in my bedroom and got on with my weekend.

Unfortunately I was late getting up on the Monday morning and I forgot all about the money.

It was only when Tony called me into his office that I remembered what I'd left at home.

Tony told me to stand next to him as he clicked on play on a video. I knew that I was in trouble as soon as I saw the money fall into my bag. Tony went ballistic.

He was right when he said that he could call the police and get me locked-up and I just knew that I had to do anything and everything that he ordered me to so that I could avoid that; not only for me, but for my parents. I just couldn't put them through the shame.

Tony kept going on about calling the police and a couple of times he even picked up the phone. I stood there wearing just those 2 small rectangles of material that just about covered my pubic bone and part of my butt crack (part of my original punishment); crying and just about peeing myself.

After a while I realised that my nipples were rock hard, my pussy was wet, very wet, and I had that tingling in my lower belly. I just couldn't believe that I was getting aroused while getting the biggest bollocking of my whole life.

When Tony calmed down a bit he told me to go and stand outside the front door and wait for him to decided what my new punishment would be.

I did as ordered and stood there still crying and wondering just what Tony would have me do. The crazy thing was that I was horny as hell. I wanted one of the workers to come back to the office, find me and fuck me like never before.

After about 30 minutes my crying had stopped but I was still feeling horny and the cool breeze was tickling my nipples and pussy. I saw a white van drive up and as the driver got out he stared at me. I recognised him from previous deliveries, but I had always been inside at those times.

"So what's going on here?"

I couldn't see any point in telling a fib so I gave him a quick summary. All the time the breeze was lifting the 3 rectangles. I didn't try to hold them down and I'm sure that he must have seen my pussy while I was talking.

"Tell your boss that I'll gladly help punish you if he wants." The man said as I signed for the package.

The man drove away leaving me standing there wondering what was in store for me. A couple of vehicles drove passed and beeped their horns when they saw me. I wondered if the breeze had let them see even more of me.

Eventually Tony opened the door and called me in. Back in his office I stood in front of his desk nearly peeing myself and wondering why my nipples and pussy were aching.

"Right Claire; I'm sure that I don't have to remind you of the seriousness of this. When you made your last big mistake I decided that embarrassment and humiliation was a good punishment. That didn't go quite as well as planned and you now appear to be enjoying being nearly naked and getting your daily gangbangs. I still think that embarrassment and humiliation is a good punishment but we need to take it to another level. From now on you will be naked at work all the time.

In addition I am going to organise a few out of hours events that you WILL take part in, regardless of how demeaning or humiliating they are."

"Yes Tony."

"The first event will take place on Friday evening at the Red Lion pub. You will arrive there at 9 pm wearing only a short skirt and a thin, short top. You will walk through the pub and go up to the Function Room where I will be waiting. Do you understand me?"

"Yes boss."

"Now get those clothes off and get on with your work."

"Yes boss."

I quickly unfastened the rectangles and let them drop to the ground.

"Turn your back to me and pick those up."

Doing as I was told I heard Tony say,

"Bloody hell girl, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"No I am not."

"Get out."

I went back to my desk and got on with my job.

After about 30 minutes Sandra came in and looked at me.

"Bloody hell Claire; you really are an exhibitionist aren't you?"

"Sorry Sandra, I've done another stupid thing."

As I was telling her I couldn't help noticing that I was feeling horny; and that it was showing.

"So what's your punishment this time?"

"I don't know yet; apart from this."

I waved my arm down my front, looking down as I did so. I saw that my nipples were the biggest that I'd ever seen them.

"Well Claire, I can see that you're enjoying sitting there stark naked. Are you still going to have to service the whole workforce each evening?"

"I presume so."

"I might stay back tonight and get you to eat me."

"That would be nice, you taste good." I said to Sandra. I wasn't lying but I also wanted to stay in her good books.

After work and I'd been fucked by Aaron and Pete and made Sandra cum I went looking for Tony but he'd already left. I put my travelling clothes on, locked up and went home worrying about what Tony was going to make me do.

Nothing was said the next 2 days then Tony called me into his office and reminded me that I had to go to the Red Lion on the Friday night; that I was to meet him in the function room. When I asked him what for, all he would say was that it was to receive a small part of my punishment.

That pub is a very old, big one and I'd never been to before.

As I was getting ready to go to the pub I was very apprehensive. I didn't know what Tony had planned for me but I guessed that it would involve nudity and probably some sex. I'd had a shower and shaved everywhere below my neck but I couldn't decide what to wear. Eventually I decided on a simple tank top and a loose fitting, flared skirt; none of my favourites because I suspected that I'd have to take them off and maybe not get them back. I hoped that mum and dad would be in bed when I got home.

When I'd got the skirt and top on I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't help lifting the skirt up to my waist to look at my flat stomach and pussy. I was a little surprised to see that even the front of my pussy looked wet. I put my hand on my pussy and confirmed that I was wet; very wet. I hadn't realised just how much my body was getting excited about what could happen soon.

As I left my house I went to say 'bye' to my parents and to tell them not to wait up for me. I bent over to kiss my mum and as she looked at me she said,

"You girls these days," my mother said as she noticed my lack of bra straps, "we never went out without a bra in my days."

"Mum," I replied, "this is 2014; nearly all the girls don't wear bras when they go out at night these days."

When I went to kiss my father he whispered,

"Does that apply to knickers as well?"

"You shouldn't be looking dad," I whispered back, "you're my father."

"What's the world coming to?" Mum said as I left the room.

When I got to my car I checked that I had a spare skirt and top in the back (I keep some there all the time these days, you never know what Tony's going to make me do), then I set off. As I was getting close I realised that I was as horny as hell. I touched my clit and nearly came.

"Stop it Claire," I said and concentrated in getting there in one piece.

I'd never been to that pub before and I discovered that it is a really old building that has wooden beams in most of the rooms. As I went up to the function room the wide wooded stairs creaked.

Tony, Bob and Aaron were there, all sat at a table drinking beers.

"Ah there you are Claire," Tony said, "I was beginning to think that you'd decided to take your chances with the police; and suffer the shame with your parents."

"No, no; I said that I'd do anything and I meant it." I replied.

"Right then, lift your skirt and prove that you have no underwear on and that you've had a shave."

I did as told and Tony ran his hand over my pubes and pussy. I let out a little moan as one of his fingers parted my lips and hovered at the entrance of my hole for a second.

"Now Claire," Tony said, "I want you to go downstairs and go up to men and young couples and ask them if they want to see you naked. If they say that they do then tell them to come up here."

"What! I can't do that; it'd be so humiliating."

"Oh, I think you can do it; and when you're asking them you can ask them if they want to see you get spanked and fucked as well."

My eyes opened wide. Was Tony going spank and fuck me in front of loads of strangers? Or was he planning to get the strangers to spank and fuck me? Was he getting me to invite strangers to gangbang me? And what about the women what was he planning to get them to do to me; or me to them?

I just stood there for about 10 seconds taking in what Tony had just told me.

"Come on Claire, you're wasting time. Get down there. I want to see about 10 people up here within the next 10 minutes.

Claire... NOW!"

Tony shouting snapped me out of it and I turned and walked towards the door. As I opened it I looked back to Tony hoping that he would tell me that he was only joking; but he wasn't even looking at me.

As I walked down the stairs my pussy was aching like hell and I could feel my juices as I walked.

Down in the main bar I looked around and chose 2 men talking at the bar. I went up to them and stood behind them.

"Excuse me sir, but would you 2 gentlemen like to see me naked?"

Their conversation stopped mid-sentence and they both turned round to look where the voice had come from.

"Are you serious young lady?"

"Yes sir."

"This is a wind-up." The other man said, "Where's the camera?"

"No camera sir, I'm serious; do you want to see me get spanked?"

"Go away stupid girl." One of the men said.

I turned and looked around to see who I could ask next.

I saw a couple about my age and thought,

"If I get a couple, the man might not want to be too hard on me with his partner there."

The man had his back to me and the woman look a bit mousey so I walked up to them and asked them if they wanted watch me get spanked.

The man turned to look at me and I saw his face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I thought; "It was Jason, one of the guys who was in my class at college.

"Oh hi Claire, how are you?" Jason asked. "Err, what was that you just said?"

My face was burning but I just knew that I had to repeat my question. When I had Jason said,

"Well, well Claire; I never would have thought that you'd do anything like this. Is this for a bet or have you really done something naughty?"

"Something like that; well, do you want to watch me or not?"

Jason looked at his girlfriend then back to me and said,

"When we were at college a few of the guys fancied you but no one had the nerve to ask you out; you always looked so prim and proper. Of course we want to watch you. It'll be a fantastic story to tell my mates; and of course, show them the photos and video. I bet that I can get the video to most of our class within days."

I blushed an even deeper shade of red. I wanted to just run and cry somewhere but I knew that I had to get on with it. I turned to go and look for someone else. I hadn't thought about cameras and I got even more worried. Part of me was horrified by the thought of photos and videos of me being circulated round my college friends; I just wouldn't be able to face any of them again. The other part of me wanted it to happen. I got a little wet rush and my pussy ached for attention.

I asked about 20 people before 10 accepted; the others just didn't believe that I was serious.

I followed the last people that I had asked, that agreed, up the stairs and saw that Aaron was stood outside the door making sure that we didn't get any unwanted visitors. Inside the room I looked round and part of me wanted to run a mile.

Sandra, Pete and Duncan had joined Tony, Bob and Aaron. Everyone from work was now there and there was a video camera in the middle of the table. I should have expected them to video the 'event' but seeing the camera still made me get that sinking feeling.

Tony broke the silence and the 7 men and 3 women's eyes left me for a minute.

"Right ladies and gentlemen, Claire here has volunteered to be punished tonight for an indiscretion at work. I'm not sure what she said to you downstairs but if you get offended by nudity or seeing corporal punishment and sex then you should leave now; Claire has no wish to offend you. I can promise those of you that stay that you will have a very enjoyable hour or so watching, and taking part in Claire's punishment.

At this point I must stress that Claire is not here under any duress, being here is not against her wishes and she is more than happy to be the star in tonight's entertainment; isn't that right Claire?"

"Yes." I said quietly.

"What was that Claire? We couldn't hear you. Speak up with a full answer." Tony said.

"Yes;" I almost shouted, "I fully accept that I am here voluntarily and agree 100% to take part in whatever happens to me this evening."

"That's better Claire." Tony said as he started passing out small cards to all the 'guests'.

"For the first part of Claire's punishment she will be asking people to do things to her. She will do this by asking for the person with a number from 1 to 10. Each of you now has a card with a number on it. After a number has been called and the person has done whatever Claire has asked then I want all of you to swap cards with someone else. Please keep your numbers hidden from Claire. That way Claire will not know who will be asked next. I will make sure that every one of you gets asked at least once. For the rest of the evening Claire will be referred to as 'Cunt'. If you need to say anything to her please call her 'Cunt'.

If any of you have a camera or a smart phone, please feel free to record any or all of tonight's entertainment.

Right, let the games begin.

"Cunt, ask a number to take your top off."

I looked around realising that I was going to be seriously embarrassed, humiliated, and probably fucked by all these people. I felt my nipples get harder and my pussy ache and get very wet.

"Number 3, please can you remove my top?"

I stood there as a grinning man walked up to me and told me to put my hands in the air. When they were up he grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it up and off. My 34Bs wobbled free and my nipples got so hard that they hurt.

Tony held out his hand and the man threw the top to him.

"Cunt, the skirt." Tony said.

"Number 6, please can you remove my skirt?"

Jason's girlfriend stepped forward. Without any hesitation she reached to my side, released the hook and pulled the zip down. My skirt dropped and I could see a couple of grins as they all realised that I wasn't wearing any knickers. The girlfriend bent down and picked up the skirt as I stepped out of it.

Passing the skirt to Tony, the girlfriend returned to the group. I was looking down to the ground but I could still see the voyeurs exchanging numbers.

"Now the shoes Cunt; and keep your hands by your side." Tony said.

"Number 8, please can you remove my shoes?"

Number 8 was another man and he came and knelt right in front of me, his face only inches from my pussy. His hands went to my right thigh, one either side, and slowly slid them down to my foot. I lifted my foot and the hands removed my shoe. Then he did the same with my left leg.

I squat down and picked up my shoes and handed them to Tony.

"Cunt," Tony said, "spread your legs then ask someone to check to see how aroused you are."

"Number 1, please come and see how aroused I am."

Another man stepped forward and as he approached me I spread my legs quite wide. He knelt in front of me and moved his head close to my pussy.

"She looks might wet to me." The man said.

"Please check properly?" I asked.

As the man put his hand on my wet pussy I was thinking,

"Why had I said that? He'd already said that I was wet."

The man slid a finger inside me and I let out a moan. Then he stood up and held his finger in front of my face. Without thinking I leant forward and sucked his wet finger. I could hear someone say,

"Wow, without even being told."

When I let go of the man's finger he stepped back and Tony said,

"Cunt, ask someone to come and tie your hands together."

I looked over to Tony and saw that he had some soft looking rope in his hand.

"Where had that come from?" I thought then I asked number 7 to tie my wrists.

Without being asked, or told, I put my hands together behind my back and waited while the man tied my wrists together.

"Now Cunt," Tony said, "walk slowly in amongst the guests and invite then to spank you on your butt, tits or pussy."

I looked at Tony then walked slowly to my guests. I was starting to feel horribly ashamed and humiliated. Half of me wanted to stop right there and half of me wanted to continue. In amongst the 'guests' I kept saying,

"Please spank my butt or my pussy or my tits."

They all did as requested, some with more vigour than others. Most chose my butt but 2 slapped my tits hard. One man chose my pussy and he told me to stand still and spread my legs. He stood beside me and slapped my pussy 5 times. It hurt like hell. On the fifth one he held his hand there for a few seconds and slid a finger inside me.

The tears were welling in my eyes but at the same time my pussy was aching for attention. That man held his hand in front of my face and I opened my mouth to suck his finger; but as my mouth got to within a millimetre of his finger he pulled it away and sucked it himself.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds