• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Every Night

Every Night

She squirmed a little to shift the dick in her pussy to a more comfortable position and make room for her swelling belly beneath the hips of the owner of the dick. She had come to enjoy being screwed but hated the painful results which she had endured every nine or ten months since her marriage. Giving birth never became less painful to squeeze out a baby.

She thought back to the night when she was a teen and was awakened by her mother's fearful cries begging her father to take it out, not to cum in her. She slipped to their bedroom door and saw her father pressing her mother's legs apart with his knees while he imprisoned her hands above her head. He ignored her screams and pleas as he thrust his dick in and out of her cunt. His wife offered to suck him off or take it in the ass, but he just laughed and said he got plenty of head and ass from other women; that hers was the only pussy he would cum in.

Later she noticed her mother's breasts and belly beginning to swell and one day heard her telling another woman he put a baby in her belly every time he came home. Nine months after her father's visit she heard her mother screaming again, this time in agony instead of fear, and ultimately a baby boy forced his way out of her reluctant body.

Their father traveled most of the time and did not come home often, so she had only two younger sisters and a new baby brother, the product of her mother's latest forced insemination. She knew she wasn't attractive and was glad of it when her younger sisters were chosen before her to be married. She pitied them for what she suspected lay in store. She was twenty before a man looked past her plain face and flat chest and saw that her wide hips promised she would be a good breeder, and she was.

Although her breasts had been small he believed he could remedy that, and he did, sucking and pulling on them frequently He would learn more about foreplay in time, but the night of their wedding he wasted little time preparing her. He pinched her ass a few times, tweaked her tiny nipples and took a suck at each before she felt his huge dick probing at her hole. She struggled and screamed which made him laugh. He forced his huge dick into her virgin hole, and when her hymen broke she screamed again but gave up trying to escape. He fucked her three more times that night and woke her up next morning pumping his dick into her cunt again. She resigned herself to the same misery her mother suffered, but soon she actually came to enjoy being bred and enjoyed everything about pregnancy except the birthing which always hurt.

He allowed her to wear a blouse but no panties. She wore very short skirts around the house. Her cunt was always to be accessible for fucking. Her boobs were not large enough to require a bra, so he decided to remedy that first. When he laid her down for her noon screwing he began by opening her blouse and studying her tits. He tweaked her nipples until they stood up, then he began suckling one while massaging the other. When he was ready to switch, and before he attached his mouth to the other tit, he told her they would soon begin to swell and would get sore, but he assured her he knew the remedy for that. Her tits did indeed begin to swell, even before her belly. They ached, and he kept his promise of relieving the ache by suckling each of them several times a day before he fucked her.

One day, as she was clearing the dishes he pulled her astride his lap and onto his erection. Her tiny skirt offered no obstruction, nor did her buttonless blouse which he opened. He fondled and sucked her breasts as he fucked her.

The only respite she ever had from his incessant sexual attention and fucking were the few weeks after she had given birth. The respite was not out of concern for her soreness from squeezing a baby out but to allow his sperm to regenerate enough that he could knock her up again as soon as possible, and he always did. With no panties her cunt was always accessible, and he sometimes backed her up to the nearest wall or had her bend over instead of bothering to take her to bed. He liked to have her sit on his dick while he played with her tits. When he screwed her doggie fashion he accompanied the thrusting of his dick into her cunt by massaging and pulling on her tits while occasionally stroking her clit. Sometimes he barely finished his meal before pulling her astride his lap and driving his dick into her. As her first pregnancy advanced her breasts enlarged amazingly. He assured her she would make enough milk for him and the baby both, and it was so, although she was only allowed to nurse either of them for only a few weeks to make sure she was ready for her next seeding when he was prepared.

As much as she enjoyed the relief his nursing provided her breasts at the beginning of her first pregnancy she resented the swelling of her belly. She had hoped his sexual attentions would stop once he had accomplished his purpose of impregnating her, but his fucking actually increased because, as he explained, when she was pregnant he didn't need to save his sperm to knock he up again for a while. With each pregnancy her belly began to swell earlier and became bigger than ever. Her breasts filled out and became magnificent. He said the only time he would not fuck her daily and nightly would be during the few weeks after she had given birth while his sperm regenerated for her next insemination, and she was surprised that she actually missed being fucked during this period of celibacy. Having him and/or the baby drain her breasts several times a day kept her in a constant state of arousal. She swallowed the last of the drink he had prepared for her that contained a fertility herb he obtained from a medicine woman. It helped prepare her fertile womb for his seed and perhaps acted as an aphrodisiac as well.

A grateful guest who had been invited to fuck her several times when she was pregnant made her a gift of a set of ben wa balls. She kept them in her cunt all the time, but they didn't take the place of a hard dick filling her pussy and squirting against her cervix. A better solution came along when she obtained a large, stubby vibrating dildo. Using it while her breasts were being drained did provide a pleasant sensation but she had become a fuck addict, and having a dick broach her pussy frequently was what she preferred.

Early in her fourth or fifth pregnancy his 20-year-old brother came to live with them. As she was already pregnant he decided it seemed a good time to instruct his brother in sexual techniques. By then he had learned that taking time to prepare her enhanced his own experience as well, so he began by opening her blouse one afternoon and instructing his brother to pinch and suck her swollen tits. He told him to gently pull on the nipples with his teeth and to pull as much of them into his mouth as possible. Then he introduced him to her clit and g-spot and showed him how to stimulate them with his fingers and tongue. Finally, seeing that they were both aroused, he stroked some warming lube between her cunt lips and carefully spread it around her hole and massaged it into her clit. He nursed her tits as he gave it a few minutes to take effect and then demonstrated how to insert the penis. He took his time by stroking it between her folds and then gently pressing the huge knob against her hole. Finally he pressed in just the slightest distance and then withdrew. He repeatedly entered her just a little further each time and often paused to let her passage adjust to his size. Soon she was jacking her hips and trying to draw him in. He finally went all the way and both of them climaxed at the same time.

As he watched, the brother had stroked his own penis to an awesome size in eager anticipation until it dwarfed his brother's enormous member. When she noticed its increasing size her craving for it was almost out of control but mixed with apprehension that it might be like having a baby ripping through her cunt. He signaled his brother to practice what he had just been taught, so the younger man mounted her and began an epic penetration of her pussy which was well-lubricated with her own juices and his brother's cum. Still, the huge knob did not enter easily, but he took his time, and as instructed allowed her passage to adjust to his size with each thrust.

She had been fucked four times so far that day because a couple of needy friends of her husband had come to visit and been offered the hospitality of her pussy. She willingly lay back on the couch, opened her blouse, pulled her little skirt up over her pregnant belly and spread her legs. It turned her on to be screwed while watching a waiting partner stroking his penis in preparation for his turn with her. When she was pregnant her husband was generous with her cunt, and she enjoyed the attentions of many partners who were glad to ride her bareback. Watching her being screwed also aroused the brothers and any other watchers who quickly took at least one turn each with her.

That night in bed, even though her belly was swelling with another baby, and her tits ached, she had a man sucking at each breast and a hand manipulating her clit. The hand was soon replaced by a welcome dick. She gave a small grunt as it entered and met each thrust with a soft sigh. She came quickly and hard and drifted off to sleep thinking contentedly about being pleasured this way daily for the next seven months before having to endure the pain of giving birth again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Every Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds