• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Party

The Party

1234

This is a fictional story containing slut wife, open marriage, and some light homosexual material. If that turns you off, don't read it. If it turns you on and you are over 18, please enjoy away and don't let anyone tell you that what you like is wrong.


"A few of my friends from work are throwing a party. I want to go."

I looked up at my wife. "Okay. Am I invited?"

"Yes," this caused me to raise my eyebrows. Usually spouses weren't invited to her work parties. In response to my look Trisha continued, "this isn't a work party. It's just a few friends from work getting together. Mona and Bill are hosting."

I'd met Mona before, not her husband Bill though. Mona was a vivacious, buxom, free spirited woman who enjoyed every moment of her life. Some of the stories Trisha, my wife, had told of her were steamy to say the least. The first time I'd met Mona she gave me a long tight hug and a full blown French kiss that had set my libido on fire. My wife had not been upset about the kiss. It was just Mona being Mona.

"Who all will be there?" I asked while trying not to sound too interested.

"I'm not sure. Probably Adam Loya and his wife Anna. I think Debbie and whichever boytoy she brings. Oh, Stacy will be there. I don't know if Larry will come or not. He is a lot like you."

By that my wife meant anti-social, which wasn't really true. I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-stupid. It just so happens that most "social" people are terribly stupid and dull. There is nothing I dislike more than being caught by some droning political fanatic who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

"So when is the party?"

"Friday night. We'll need to be at Mona's around eight."

"Do you really want me to go?" I asked with a smile on my face.

Trisha turned to face me and put her hands on her hips. "Yes."

"You know my price for attending parties with you." I grinned. My wife liked to go to boring parties with boring people. A couple of years ago as our sex life dwindled to near nothing I had started refusing to go to parties I knew would be nearly unbearable and eventually she and I had worked out that if she wanted me to accompany her to a boring party then she would put out for me first.

"Maybe tonight." She turned and started out of the room. "But this party is not going to be boring. With Mona hosting I guarantee it." With that she forced a grin onto her face and left.

I actually agreed with her, but we hadn't had sex in over a month and I wasn't going to let this chance go to waste. I thought about that. During the last year our sex life had really gone to hell and I often wondered if my wife was having an affair. I had been in open relationships in the past and if my wife had a lover, well, it wasn't the end of the world. The problem wasn't the need for variety, hell I liked variety too, it was the deceit. I hoped she wasn't lying to me.

The decline had started out innocently enough. A headache here, a backache there progressed to a just general, "I don't feel like it tonight." These nights became more and more regular and I got more and more frustrated, but my only choices were divorce Trisha, force her to put out, or live with it. I loved Trisha and would never force a woman to have sex with me if she did not want it, so I was left with living with it. I hinted constantly. I went out of my way to seduce her, flowers, chocolate, candles, gifts. You name it I tried it, but nothing revitalized her passion. Eventually I gave up. That is a sad thing for a husband to do, but I admit after constant rejection my wall was going up and I gave up. I started spending way too many nights masturbating in the bathroom before going to bed and sleeping next to a woman I only dreamed of fucking every night.

I also blamed myself, at least in part. Really a big part. When I met Trisha, I had just come off an open relationship where sex ruled and there wasn't much more between us. Eventually the sex just wasn't enough. I had taken a long look at my life and decided that I wanted more than just a sexual relationship. I wanted love, commitment, and a life partner. The problem was that I attracted the wrong type of women. All the women I knew were wild. All the women I had ever been with were wild. So I made a change. I met Trisha through Larry, a guy who was so straight laced I knew that anyone he introduced me to would be a very different kind of woman.

When Trisha and I met, I had just come out of a relationship with a woman I thought loved me. Nadia and I had done everything that a couple and more can do sexually. We'd had threesomes and foursomes. I had watched Nadia pull a train and she had two of her girl friends fuck me with her. It had been incredible sex but Nadia and I were not truly compatible outside the bedroom. The real world had torn us apart and I had vowed to find a good girl and settle down. That was one of the first things I had told Trisha. On our first date Trisha asked me what kind of women I liked. What I told her wasn't a lie, exactly. At the time I truly believed it was gospel. I had said that I was looking for a quiet girl who wanted a solid long-term relationship with out all the head games. And that is who Trisha had always been. I had found my friend and life partner, but I missed the sex.

As our love life decreased Trisha's work parties continued, but most of the time it was just for employees. The few times I was invited the parties were insufferably boring and so I did not object to not being invited. There was always internet porn to keep me busy while my wife was out. Our sex life continued to spiral down to the point that I didn't even get sex on my birthday or on our anniversary. I was really beginning to think of divorce. I even made up speeches where I told Trisha she needed to decide if she wanted to be my wife or my ex-wife, but she would have to make a choice. I never actually used any of those speeches, though. I also started seeing signs of frustration in my wife and I realized we were firmly in a rut and neither of us knew what to do about it. A week before my wife told me of the party, I had contacted a lawyer and spent a hundred and fifty dollars for him to tell me what the process of getting a divorce was. I told him I hadn't made up my mind but I'd contact him in a week or two.

That night Trisha and I made love. I tried to liven it up a little but when I attempted to touch my wife's sweet pussy, she pushed my hand away. "Don't that is dirty."

"It's not dirty, sweetheart, it is just me giving you pleasure."

"You would think I was a tramp if I let you do that."

I raised up on my elbow and looked at her in the dark. "Why do you think that?"

"I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to think I am a tramp."

"I don't baby."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Promise me you will never think bad of me, no matter what I do."

How in the hell could I promise that? "Sweetheart, why would I ever think bad of you. You are the sweetest, most wonderful woman I know. I just want you to loosen up a little and enjoy life."

"I enjoy life more than you know. You are a good husband and I haven't been a very good wife at all."

"Sweetheart, don't worry. We will get out of this rut."

Trisha rolled over onto her side to face me. "I love you, Mark. I have always loved you. I haven't been a good wife, but I want to fix that. I want you and I to be in sync and together, but for that to happen you have to promise me that you will not think bad of me, no matter what."

She was starting to kinda of weird me out. I've never known my solid, conservative, prudish wife to be like this. She was always sure of herself, always confident. Now it seemed that for the first time I was seeing a new side of her. Or maybe I was just getting a glimpse of someone else who had always been there, hidden from me.

"Is there something you need to tell me, sweetheart?"

"Yes, there are a million things I need to tell you. But I can't. I know I have to, but I can't. Please." Her voice took a tone of pleading. "Please, tell me that no matter what I have done or what I do, you won't hate me." Tears brimmed in her eyes threatening to spill out onto her lovely cheeks.

Now I know I'm a dumbass. All men are when it comes to women. But even I knew that we were at a turning point in our relationship. I didn't have a clue of what had brought us there or where the turns led but I was just smart enough to know that if I fucked this up it would be the worst mistake of my life. In that moment the scent of my wife filled my nostrils, and the soft light reflected off the smooth roundness of her heaving breasts. Her eyes were full of tears, she wasn't crying, but the tears were there threatening to flow. I looked at her and I took a deep breath.

"I promise that no matter what you have done or what you do, I will always love you." I meant that. I have always been a man who says what he means, at least when I know what I mean. The relief on her face was immediately evident but I didn't stop. "Now you need to understand something else." I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I pushed on. "I will love you, no matter what. But you need to make a decision. You need to decide if you want to be my wife or my ex-wife." Wow, I had said it. "I'm tired of being your roommate. I'm tired of being rejected out of hand with no thought of how it makes me feel. I'm tired of having to bargain with you for sex."

Her face had gone white and then red and then dark as I spoke but at the end she nodded. "I want to be your wife. But I need you to love who I am, not who you think I am or who you want me to be."

What the fuck! I'm a little slow on the uptake but reality was beginning to dawn on me. Softly, as gently as I could I said, "I don't think I know who you are, but I want to. There is a woman behind the mask you show me and I think I'm going to love getting to know her, but I can't love her if you keep her hidden from me."

"You want to see the woman behind the mask?" Her voice was gruff and low, a sure sign of how angry I had made her. "I'll show you the woman behind the mask. You want me to be your wife, but you don't know what you are getting yourself into. I'm not the woman you think I am, Mark. I never have been. Tonight I'm going to expose myself. I'm going to lay myself bare in front of you. If I'm going to lose you, I'm going to lose you as me."

And she grabbed me and pushed me back on the bed. The covers flew off the bed as she landed on top of me, knocking my breath out. Her lips pressed into mine and she shoved her tongue between my lips and into my mouth. Trish had never kissed me like that, not in a year of dating and not in our three years of marriage. Sex with my wife had always been reserved. She had never been assertive or even very active in our love making. Now suddenly she was a wild cat. The kiss lasted a long time and I ran my hands up her sides to caress her breasts. Usually if I tried to touch her breasts she would allow only a quick feel and then push my hands away. Not tonight, tonight she moaned into my mouth as I caressed her. She moved her lips from my mouth and down onto my neck, kissing all the way. It felt incredible. I had been with a lot of other women before meeting Trish and I always enjoyed the ones who were active in love making. Trish had never been that way, but I always thought I could loosen her up over time. Just the opposite had actually happened. It seemed the longer we were married the more reserved she'd become.

Her mouth moved down lower, kissing my chest and then she took one of my nipples into her mouth. Women if your man tells you his nipples aren't sensitive, he is lying. I love having my nipples sucked and bitten and for the first time, Trisha was doing just that. Her breasts were now too far down for me to caress so I let my hands move to her shoulders. To my surprise Trisha moved even lower, kissing down my stomach, lower and lower. Her hands came up and she took my nipples between her finger and thumb and gently twisted. The feeling was more erotic than anything she had ever done to me. Then her mouth reached my cock. My eyes flew open wide. Never, never had I ever in my wildest dreams believed that my demure, conservative wife would give me a blow job, but she took my cock into her mouth just far enough that the head was fully between her lips. As she held my cock in her mouth her tongue danced around my knob. It felt incredible and I groaned and looked down at her. She looked up and me and smiled around my cock. Then she pressed forward taking my entire cock into her mouth.

I have had many blowjobs in my life, but I'd only had a few women take my whole cock into her mouth before. I felt the head of my cock press against the back of Trisha's throat and then she swallowed and pushed forward at the same time. My knob pushed down her throat and kept going. She pushed forward more and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. My God, how incredible it felt. My wife was giving me the best head I'd ever had and I didn't know she even knew what a blow job was. Then she swallowed again. The sensation was heavenly. It was like having my cock massaged and sucked at the same time. Trisha pulled back until just the knob was left in her mouth and again her tongue flicked and slid all around the head of my cock. Thrusting back down she once again took my entire cock down her throat. Again and again she repeated the cycle, when I thought I would cum, she would back off and then wrap her hand around the base of my cock until the feeling passed and then she started back up again. Time after time she did this and then finally she rose up and moved forward on me.

"Did you like that baby? Do you think I'm a slut for sucking your cock? Do you want to fuck me now? Do you want to fuck your slut wife?"

"That doesn't make you a slut, baby, that just makes you incredible, but yes I do want to fuck you now. Come on up here baby, fuck me now."

The answer must have pleased her because she pushed her pussy down onto my cock, impaling herself on me. I grunted and she grunted and then she began to bounce up and down on my cock. She was squeezing her pussy on my cock, milking me and I knew I wasn't going to last very long but I resisted cumming with everything I had. Trisha rode me hard and then rode me slow. All the while she kept talking dirty to me. The dirty talk was a new thing too. She had always been quiet in bed, never moaning or telling me she liked it or anything else. Now as she rode me she kept up a sexy banter with me.

"Do you like my pussy, Mark?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You like me fucking you?"

"Yes baby, I love the way you are fucking me."

"I loved the way your cock tasted."

"I loved the way your mouth felt."

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

I didn't know what to say to that. "Mmm, baby that is so sexy."

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass? Do you want to feel how my ass feels wrapped around your cock?"

Wow, where did this all come from. It was too much for me and I came hard deep inside my wife's pussy. Over and over again I spurted my love deep inside of her.

"That's it baby, fill my pussy with your cum. Load me up. Fill me up, baby. I love having your cum inside me."

I was playing with her breasts and thrusting hard into her pussy and just as my orgasm neared the end I felt her pussy contract around my cock as she came. As far as I know that was the first time I had ever made my wife orgasm and it was the most erotic experience I'd had in four years. Once we both came down she rolled off me and turned her back to me. I thought I heard her crying. I snuggled up to her and took her in my arms.

I was very confused. My prudish wife of three years had just given me a pro level blowjob. No woman deep throats on her first blowjob. Had she learned that before we met? Had she been perfecting her technique on other men for the last three years? My mind was spinning and my emotions were reeling. I was married to a stranger, but she was definitely a stranger I wanted to get to know better. Maybe it was the afterglow of the best sex I'd had in years, but I made up my mind that no matter what Trisha had done, I was going to forgive her and do my best to build our new relationship better than before.

After a few moments I also realized that Trisha was sobbing. I pulled her tighter into me. "What is wrong sweetheart. That was incredible."

She turned over and I could see she had tears running down her face. "Do you still love me?"

"Of course, that was beautiful."

"But now you know."

"Now I know you are a sensual woman? What is wrong with that?"

"It's all coming apart. I'm supposed to be chaste and pure for you. That is what you want, but I can't be that."

"Chaste and pure? Baby, that is a crock of horse shit. No man wants his wife to be chaste and pure. He wants her to be alive and vibrant and real and that is what you were tonight."

She gave me a weak smile. "You say that tonight but how will you feel in the morning?"

"Like the luckiest man in the world."

"Will you, Mark? Will you still love me when you know me? Don't answer. I don't want you to lie to me and you don't know the answer."

I looked at her, she looked terrified. "I do know the answer, Trisha. I will love you forever."

Trisha put a finger on my lips. "No, don't say that. You don't know that. Just hold me tonight, please."

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss and I held her until we fell asleep together.

The next night, Thursday, Trisha wore a sheer blue negligee that I didn't even know she owned. It was amazing. It showed off her beautiful breasts beneath the flimsy translucent top and showcased her slim waist and full hips. Her coal black pubic hair clearly showed through the filmy fabric that covered her crotch and I could even see her pussy lips, full and beautiful, swelling out from her sex. I thought for a moment that my eyes were going to fall out of my head. I had never seen my wife like this. Even on our honeymoon she had worn a conservative gown that had hidden her charms.

I openly stared, drinking in the sight of the most beautiful woman I had ever known. I know that is a cliché, but it was also a stone cold fact.

She gave me a sad smile. "You like?"

"I love." I smiled at her and then took her in my arms and kissed her.

"Mark, don't make this bad for me. Just take me and fuck me tonight. Please give me a night I'll remember for the rest of my life."

I was confused. Her manner was that of a woman going to her death but instead of reassurance she wanted sex. A woman who had casually denied me sex for two years suddenly wanted it but was making me feel like I was condemning her to death.

I pulled back away from her, holding her shoulders. I looked into her eyes and could see the pain and the tears there. "I can't do what you want." Her lip quivered. "I love you. I don't know what you are hiding from me. Oh, I think I have a clue, but I don't know."

She put a finger to my lips to quiet me. "Tomorrow you will know. But not tonight. Please give me tonight without asking questions. Tomorrow you may very well hate me. At the very least you will not think of me the same, but tonight, I want to be the wife I have always wanted to be for you. Give me that. Tomorrow will be what it has to be."

"Why are you shaking so hard?" She was trembling from head to toe. "What are you so afraid of?"

"You! Me! The truth, the lies, everything."

Suddenly I knew. I knew my wife had been unfaithful. I knew that the woman who had fucked me the night before had fucked another man, probably other men, and she was sure, absolutely convinced that she was going to lose me. She didn't know my past. It occurred to me that whatever lies she had told me, I had deceived her as well. I hadn't meant to, it had just seemed right, but that did not change the facts. Apparently when I told her I wanted a good girl, she had taken it to heart. But now I knew it wasn't what I really wanted. I'd played the good husband and she'd played the good wife until neither one of us could take it anymore. We had hidden our true selves from each other and it had torn us apart.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds