• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Cousins Pt. 01

Kissing Cousins Pt. 01

Note: the characters and events in this story series are purely fictitious. Also, this is my first story, but I hope you enjoy it, and I appreciate any feedback as I polish my writing style. As always, thanks for reading :)

*****

Hello, I my name is Kenneth Robert Johnson, and I am a 21-year-old native Floridian native with quite a story for you all about myself and my family. I can say without a doubt that we must all have an attractive gene somewhere in our DNA. Grandpa Gerald, Dad's father, with his full head of thick white hair, soft blue eyes, and aquiline nose looks just like Leslie Nielsen, who coincidentally his favorite actor. He is in excellent shape for a man of 72, standing tall at 6'1", and a solid 175 pounds. On the same side, my Grandma Dottie, also 72 and standing 5'9" looks like an older, taller Lea Johnson, with her wavy brownish-gray hair, and big brown eyes, and my Aunt Sarah has her looks. My dad, Robert Kenneth (our names are reversed, kinda cool), and his identical twin brother, Uncle Jerry, both 48, could pass as Grandpa's clones, and both of them have the golden blond hair he had in his youth, with a slight tinge of white at the temples.

While my dad's side of the family is almost completely German, with the exception of Grandma Dottie being half English, my mother's family, the Silva clan, is pure Brazilian. Everyone on that side of the family has either dark brown or black hair with various shades of olive skin, and deep brown eyes. Not to mention that the women on that side all have nice boobs and butts, not that I ever looked. Grandpa Emilio is 75, and a powerfully built man who I still wouldn't dare to wrestle, despite the fact that I'm 6'4" and he's 5'10". The thick black hair of his youth is now thin and nearly white, with just a small patch in the front that he supplements with a discreet combover. He has thick, salt-and-pepper eyebrows, an aquiline nose, and a strong lantern jaw.

Grandma Silva is of medium height, not quite 5'6", and has wavy blackish-gray hair, a straight nose, nearly black eyes, and a heart-shaped face. My mom, Andrea, and my younger sister Jen favor her looks, although they are taller, standing 5'7" and 5'9", and Jen and I have Dad's nose. As you probably assume, I look just like my father, as does my twin brother Matt, and we both have thick blond hair and blue eyes. My sister Mary, two years older than me at 23, has Dad's blonde hair, and is quite tall at 5'11, but her snub nose and brown eyes come from Mom. My younger brother Chris, who turned 18 this month and is 6'1", has Dad's blue eyes and nose, but has Mom's black hair and lighter build.

I always had a bit of a crush on my cousin Jessie, but I never truly realized it until we were both eighteen. Even as part of the "Johnson clan," we look quite a bit alike, as our fathers are identical twins, which I think makes her look all the prettier. I remember that year looking out the window of the family beach house in Clearwater, watching her painting a landscape of the dwelling. Her wide-set steel-blue eyes were totally focused, her brow slightly furrowed, and her full lips half-smiling, with the tip of her tongue slightly protruding from the upper corner of her mouth. I always saw this expression of hers in my fantasies as her look of puzzlement when she unzips my pants, and wonders what to do with my massive cock as she holds it in her smooth, delicate hand.

I would get these, and other dreams about my super-hot cousin almost every night. I would often have one where we were kidnapped by an evil genius who was about to kill the entire human population, and forces us to fuck in order to repopulate The Earth. While I'd ordinarily do anything just to make a move and have her reciprocate, I could not take the humiliation that would result from us being discovered, and the mastermind saw that fear in me, and played me like a banjo. In the dream, he told us if Jessie and I didn't obey his orders, we would be publicly tortured; I would lose my balls, and Jessie her breasts - in public. But on the other hand, pictures of us having sex would be leaked to the public if we obeyed him, so it would be a lose-lose. However, we would always decide that we'd rather fuck than get fucked up, so we would prepare the cot in our jail cell, and just when the dream was going to get hot, I'd wake up.

Another dream involved me getting stuck on a deserted jungle island for twenty-five years, and me getting her pregnant, and our grown kids getting each other pregnant years later. Sure, I enjoyed the dreams, and the other ones about fucking Jessie on the beach, in the shower, and in just about every other imaginable place, but deep down, I knew that such thoughts were forbidden, as the acts I dreamed about were incest in its most potent form. From my nineteenth year until I turned twenty-one two months ago, however, the dreams became less frequent, and the rest of high school and most of college went by uneventfully.

Three years went by, and it was time for another summer break at our family compound in Clearwater. Grandpa Jerry was going to go out fishing with Dad, my brothers Chris and Matt, Uncle Jerry, Jessie's father, and Cousin Ray, Jessie's brother, Mom was going to walk on the beach with Jessie's mom Laura, Grandma Dottie, Cousin Jeff, and Cousin Emma, and my sisters Mary and Jen were planning a shopping spree that would last the whole day. Talk about a sociable family - not! However, it did mean that it was just going to be me and Jessie hanging out at the compound for the day, a responsibility that we didn't mind the least. We all unpacked our suitcases, and went on our merry way, everyone going fishing and walking. Jessie and I walked into the game room to find her brother Ray's XBox. We tore off the "No Younglings Allowed" sign he taped to it, powered it on, and played some Star Wars Battlefront II for a few hours.

Although the family reunions always happened here every year, it had been three years since I had played Battlefront, and boy, did it show! Jessie whipped my ass. I only once got enough points to play as the "hero" for my team, who happened to be Palpatine, since I always preferred being fighting with the Empire. She, on the other hand, played as Obi-Wan or Princess Leia every time. Since when did she get so good at this game? I do recall being better than her the last time we played.

After we quit once we got "square eyes," Jessie and I went out back to a secluded spot on the beach where we always like to chat. We looked up at the sky, pale blue with a few wispy cirrus clouds overhead, and set to applying our suntan lotion. Ever the eccentric, Cousin Jessie always insisted that I put the lip sunscreen on my mouth, and kiss her to get it on hers, so I leaned forward and planted the sunscreen on her lovely lips like we'd always done before. Only this time, she held it for a bit longer...

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Cousins Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 621 milliseconds