• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kitten Ch. 03

Kitten Ch. 03

1234

Don't use that expletive, she admonished herself, but that is what they all had done - fuck - not she and Marlie, but what they had done had been as close to that word as two girls could be, but they both had with her brother. She was relieved when Marlie immediately suggested that they walk into town, leaving as soon as the girls had helped clean up in the kitchen.

While they were, Marlie's smile behind her mother's back suggested that she either understood Catherine's problem or had the same one herself. As they were putting on their coats to leave, the father said to Pierre: "Don't lose Catherine in the crowd, or your sister."

"I won't!" Pierre replied with a grin, adding: "I'll hold their hands, if Marie-Louise lets me."

Catherine nodded with a grin and suggested:

"Maybe just let me hold her hand."

All of them chuckled, and the three left the apartment. When they had closed the door, they chuckled again with grins. Catherine remarked to him:

"You can hold my hand."

"Mine too," Marlie added.

On the street, he did, and they exchanged clasps and smiles. After they had walked for a while, Marlie almost shocked Catherine, remarking:

"We did too, after you left."

"You did?!" he asked, glancing from one to the other girl.

Catherine nodded, blushing, then replying:

"She wanted to, so we did. Hmm! She wanted it better than what she had done, while we were."

"It was," Marlie agreed, before her brother could say anything.

He glanced at them again and responded:

"Hmm? If you both wanted to. Hmm?! Hopefully not better than with me."

The girls glanced past him at each other, shrugging. Catherine didn't want to reply. Marlie snickered and said:

"I don't think so, but girls know just how it feels for each other."

"And that's better?" he asked.

"Just different, very good," Catherine murmured.

He snorted, squeezing their hands, and remarked:

"Guess I'll never know about that. Hm-hmm! But I can't imagine that it could be better than what you both do."

"Or what you then do," Catherine found herself murmuring.

Someone was near them, and they had to wait to continue their conversation, but he had clasped her hand, then murmuring:

"You really liked it - in the bathroom?"

She nodded, blushing as she squeezed his hand. Marlie snorted and remarked:

"Not more than I do."

"Or I did, do, ... or what I like to do," he agreed, and they all clasped hands and were silent, as they walked on.

Catherine wondered what that suggested about how they would spend their next nights together. Was he thinking that they both would do that to him, and he to them, and also really ... fucking? Four times for him?! How many nights, every night? What kind of a girl was she, had she become to have such thoughts?

They left that subject, and joined the crowd to watch the parade. After the parade, when Pierre suggested they have a drink at a bistro, then insisted that Catherine should have a pastis, they all did. She insisted on treating them, and he let her. She was surprised that the anise-flavored drink turned milky when when a dash of water was added. She remembered the French toast and said:

"A la vôtre!"

"A la nôtre!" Pierre suggested with a grin, and they all drank.

When they lowered their glasses, Marlie looked down at hers and swished it around with a smirk and said: "Reminds me of something else."

Catherine didn't understand, until Marlie looked at her and added: "that we also like."

Catherine felt her cheeks flush as she nodded, then grinning with the others. Pierre raised his glass and said: "Then to that too."

They drank again, all smirking this time. They didn't speak after that, but when one and then the others in turn first swilled the milky liquid and took a sip, the others did, exchanging slightly smirks. Catherine's thoughts were back about what they would do that night - not about what kind of girl she had become. Pastis tasted good, but she wanted to taste that too, and now it was obvious that Pierre and Marlie were thinking about the same thing.

When they returned to the apartment later in the afternoon, her telling their parents about the parade distracted her from more thoughts about that. But they immediately returned after dinner and the girls were helping clean up again. The parents said that they were going to bed early after the long party the night before, since the father had to get up early to go to work. The mother suggested that if they wanted to stay up longer, they didn't have to have breakfast with them. They all said good night, and the parents disappeared.

The three of them looked at each other with smirks. Pierre nodded at the TV. Marlie nodded, and he turned it on, turning the volume down. Catherine was a little surprised, but the other two immediately sat down on the sofa, leaving space for her to sit on the other side of Pierre. She joined them. She wasn't surprised when he immediately put his arms around them, a little surprised, however, when his hand immediately dropped down and held her breast and saw that he was also holding his sister's, more surprised when she saw Marlie's hand immediately find his crotch. He squeezed her breast and murmured:

"Just to be sure they're in bed. You can too," he added with a glance down at Marlie's hand.

Catherine understood that this wasn't the first time they had waited to be sure their parents were in bed. When she saw Marlie unzip his pants, she assumed that they knew there would be time enough to sit differently, if they heard their parents' door open. What could she and Marlie both do, she wondered. What could she do, if Marlie held his willie? When Marlie's fingers fished it out of his shorts - with obvious experience - it looked more like a peter. With her thumb and two fingers, she made it wag and looked past her brother at Catherine with a smile. They both wanted her to play with it? He squeezed her breast again, then rubbed her nipple through her blouse and bra; he did, they did; Marlie was wagging it again. It wasn't swinging as much as before. Kind of funny to see it just sticking out of his pants in the flickering light from the TV, very funny to see just his peter, when they all still had their clothes on.

She reached over to hold it. Marlie snatched it away with chuckle but then let her. She hummed as her fingers encircled it below its head. Oooh, it felt like it was must be even stiffer now. What could she do? Oooh, it was stiffer, surging, really a cock, not a willie. What could she do with it, while they waited - for how long? Not what she really wanted to. Gosh, she had been thinking about dropping down between his knees and sucking it! What were they going to do, when they could finally go to their bedroom?

Marlie's fingers were urging hers to rub it, rubbing up and down below her fingers. Yeah, she could do that, rub his foreskin up around his nice round head. That wouldn't feel as good for him as her licking it would, but they had to wait. She slid her fingers down and pulled his foreskin up. He nodded with a hum, that still felt good for him, and it was nice to feel the ridge around his head rub in the circle of her fingers, even through two layers of his so soft and thin foreskin, even nicer to feel his cock surge when she did that. "Mmmm!" she just loved to hold a cock - if she couldn't do something better with it.

Oooh! Marlie had let go of it - she could wrap all her fingers around his nice stiff cock - and Marlie was turning her hand, trying to force it down in his pants. She felt him draw in his stomach to let her pull the waistband of his pants down so that she could. She wanted to hold his balls, but could they both get their hands away and his pants zipped up, if they heard the parents' door open? She didn't want to be responsible for their being discovered. Their problem, their decision; she wasn't going to let go of his nice cock, and not with his fingers rubbing her stiff nipple, trying to squeeze it through her clothing. How long did they think they had to wait, before they could turn off the TV and get naked together in their bedroom?

Long enough for Marlie to get her hand inside his pants and boxer shorts, humming at her success, and making him hum with a chuckle. Catherine remembered that Marlie wanted to suck his balls, pleased that she had been first to do that, but then a little chagrined that the once innocent she had thought of that before the so much more experienced Marlie did.

The program on TV changed, suddenly a little louder - an advertisement. They all started in surprise. Catherine recognized that she was the one who could move faster to turn the volume down. She let go of his cock and jumped up. She couldn't find the volume control and glanced back for help. Pierre drew his hand across his throat. She found the on/off button and pushed it.

Silence. She glanced back again and saw Marlie drawing her hand out of his pants. They all waited. She wondered if that was always their test that their parents wouldn't disturb them. It seemed like it as they all waited in silence. Pierre was tucking his stiff cock back in his pants. They waited until he had, and waited another moment. Then he said in an only slightly less than normal tone: "Guess it's time for us to go to bed too."

They all grinned with nods. Catherine was surprised, when Marlie responded:

"Good idea. Good night."

"You too, both of you," he replied. Catherine caught on, and replied:

"And you too. Thank you both for a nice New Year's Day."

They all smirked, and waited for another moment, then smirked again and went to their rooms, walking as they normally would. The girls raced to get their clothes off, grinning and smirking. In the bathroom, after using the toilet, they only used the bidet, and hurried back to their room, closing the door and waiting for Pierre to use the bathroom and join them. Marlie murmured:

"You did this morning; my turn, but like Monday night, except that I'm really going to, but then you can, while I sit on his face."

Catherine was a little surprised by her so directly describing how she thought they should do it. Of course, it was her turn first now, but talking about it that way? If she wanted to suck his cock first - when it was her turn - maybe just do that, since Marlie was assuming that he would lick her kitten - her pussy - while Marlie was really doing it with him? Would it be unfair for her to want to suck his cock and then also really do it with him? Could he, would he want to come three times? Or was Marlie also thinking of sucking his cock first, and then ...? She had been the one to suggest that pastis reminded her of what they both liked to taste.

They heard him close his bedroom door. Whatever Marlie suggested, whatever happened, while they waited the few second before he would silently opend their door, she felt her pussy go moist, as her thighs twitched. The door opened. He smiled at them and close it. Marlie gestured at her bed and whipped back the covers. He smiled at her with a nod, then giving Catherine a smile and gesturing for her to follow him, as he lay down. Marlie was already moving to kneel on the foot of her bed.

Catherine wondered if they had whispered about what they wanted to do, while she had been turning off the TV, but didn't hesitate to follow him. His more cock than willie was already in Marlie's mouth, as Catherine straddled him, hoping that he appreciated that her pussy was already moist. He did with a hum, as his tongue found it. She hummed in response and watched Marlie suck his cock. Oooh, she really knew now what Marlie was enjoying! Her tongue moved in her mouth, wanting to feel his cock, to feel where she knew Marlie's tongue was caressing it. Was she going to enjoy that until it let her taste what they both liked?

She moaned; his tongue was tasting her aroused kitten. No, it was now her pussy; his tongue was probing in it - almost like a cock. She moaned, forgetting Marlie in her arousal for a few moments. But then Marlie suddenly moved. Catherine's eyes opened in surprise, and she saw Marlie rise up and crawl up over him. She was going to fuck him! Of course! Her hand was guiding his erect cock to her pussy. Catherine moaned with her, as she saw her hips sink down on it. His cock all the way in her pussy, that felt so good!

Then she felt that Marlie was looking up at her. Their eyes met. Marlie smiled slightly with a nod, and then began to rock her hips to and fro. He moaned, a chuckling moan, and licked where her pussy most wanted to feel it. Then his hands slid up and held her breasts. She nodded with an encouraging moan, then thinking that Marlie would want hers to be held, would want to feel her nipples - they were so stiff! - aroused, like his fingers were arousing hers.

She reached up and held them. Marlie nodded with a moan, rocking her hips. Catherine wished his cock were moving in her own pussy, despite his tongue's making her also moan. Her fingers squeezed and twisted Marlie's nipples, doing what his fingers were on her own nipples. Then she was surprised to see Marlie's hand reach down and her fingers creep in among hers and her brother's pubic hairs. They were fucking, she thought; did Marlie want to do that too, need to? It seemed like cheating or something, wanting to arouse herself, while his cock was in her pussy, but she was!

She more felt than heard his chuckling moan and that he had nodded; he knew what she was doing; it couldn't be the first time he had felt the backs of her fingers moving on him there. If that is what they did and liked, she thought, feeling that Marlie was rocking her hips on him. Oh, it must feel good, arousing to feel it both ways like that! She moaned, imagining how it could feel.

After a few moments, she was surprised again, when Marlie's other hand slipped around her neck, drawing their shoulders closer together. Her arm pressed on her shoulder, and she began to move her hips more vigorously, not just to and fro, circling - churning his cock in her pussy! God, that must feel good! For him too, he was also moaning. Oooh! Marlie was drawing them closer, finding her lips with hers; she also wanted to kiss. If she wanted to? They did. For a moment, Catherine wondered what he would think about that, then remembering that he knew what they did it with each other.

Marlie's tongue in her mouth and her brother's tongue arousing her pussy! Arousing! More in a reflex from what his fingers were doing, her fingers continued to pinch and pull on Marlie's nipples. She wanted her own orgasm, and then they could do whatever they wanted, she selfishly considered and rocked her hips down on his mouth.

Had he read her thoughts? His fingers almost hurt her nipples, and he was licking and sucking more intensely. Her hips twitched. More, she willed; make me come - all wet on your face - and then you can really fuck your sister.

He did, making her gasp and groan, unable to continue sucking Marlie's tongue in her mouth. After he lapped up what his tongue could find, his hands and Marlies' arm almost shoved her to the side. She dropped down off him towards the wall and got her legs out of the way. Marlie moaned with a nod and dropped down on her brother.

Catherine watched them kiss and saw his hand find her breast, and then noticed his other hand slide over her ass. Of course, he was going to do that too! Even in the dim light, she could see his fingers explore and then one probe. Marlie moaned and let it, and gave another moan, when Catherine saw his fingertip disappear. Her own muscle there contracted in empathy, and she wondered why that felt good, but it did - but not for her without his finger there.

She assuaged herself that she had just had an orgasm and was going to be able to do everything that Marlie had and was, watching her hips begin to move up and down. It was indecent to watch another couple fuck, unfair to have to watch them, even if she was going to get her turn. But could he again?! Could he a second time as good as he was with his sister? They were both moaning and almost panting, his hips rocking up to meet Marlie's. He couldn't fuck her that hard, could he? He was fit - hard stomach - but do it like that again, and wouldn't it take longer for him to come a second time?

Then he was groaning softly and then grunted, and Marlie gave a pulsing moan. Their hips slapped together a few more times, and then Marlie collapsed on him. They both gasped and moaned. She rocked her hips to extend her legs, and they sighed with long, soft moans.

Catherine wondered if they did it that good every night - siblings. Could it be better with a lover? Was it so good because they were siblings? She wasn't his lover; could it be as good with her? But she wanted to fuck him. She was a little shocked at her having so directly thought that. Would he even want to again? Would, could his "petit Pierre" want to? It must now be just a willie. She heard Marlie snort slightly, as her thighs twitched. Yes, it was just a willie now, had slipped out. It was going to be all soft when Marlie moved off him and let her do it. Oh, starting by sucking it, what would that be like? Would he want her to?

She suddenly chuckled, remembering that Marlie had said that she wanted to suck his balls, but that she hadn't. She would, until his cock wanted to be sucked, and if took longer, she would enjoy that too. And if he was too tired to fuck her as hard as he had his sister, she would fuck him as hard and as long as she could, as long as she had to, to make them both come - the longer the better.

But Marlie was still lying on him, and Catherine saw his hands holding her ass, fondling gently. Despite her previous thoughts, she wondered if it was appropriate to disturb them, fair to expect that he would still want to do anything with her, want her to do anything with him. On the other hand, she couldn't leave the bed without reminding them that she was there. She rubbed Marlie's thigh lightly and heard her soft, surprised "Hmm? Um-hmm."

Marlie kissed her brother again and murmured:

"Guess I'd better find the other bed."

"Um-hmm," her brother agreed.

Catherine saw him squeeze her ass and then help her slide off him. While Marlie moved off him, Catherine wondered if she should suggest that he didn't have to do anything with her. She was still wondering, when Marlie stood up, but then he rolled towards her and rubbed his hand on the back of her knee and and began to move himself down the bed, moving his hips down level with her head, sliding his hand up her thigh. If he wanted to, she thought, no longer wondering. He did, nuzzling his face between her thighs.

Instinctively, her thighs opened and when they felt his head raise, one drew up under it, and the other one drew up over it and past his shoulder. His hand slid up on her ass, and his other one found its way under her waist. She moaned as she felt his hands grasp the cheeks of her ass and draw her hips closer and then felt his mouth find her kitten. She moaned again and found his cock with her hand.

His - her - Little Peter was just a little willie, all soft, slimy in her fingers. She had expected that, but when it was in her mouth - all of it - the taste wasn't attractive, but only for a couple of moments. If she liked the way he tasted when he came in her mouth and liked the way Marlie tasted, it had just been surprising to taste them both before she was aroused. With the appreciation that they had both come so good, she liked the taste and licked to enjoy more of it.

She hummed, and then moaned in response to what his tongue was doing, curling her hips up against his mouth. His soft willie began to grow in her mouth, more for her to lick, now not moving away when her tongue circled it, now her Little Peter, its head becoming round and smooth for her tongue to caress, and his tongue was doing such nice things on and in her kitten. She moaned again; on it, there where it felt most arousing!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kitten Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds