• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How Did I Get Here

How Did I Get Here

Wow. How did I get here? First off let me state for the record that I am not gay, nor do I consider myself Bi. And yet here I am on all fours sucking another man's cum from my wife's cunt with a rather large cock pumping in and out of my ass. And I'm in heaven.

For most of our marriage I have fantasized about letting my wife fuck another man. Early in our marriage I was relocated across the country at a time when my wife was a senior at San Diego State. I moved east alone while my wife stayed behind with our 3 year old son to finish her degree. Six months later on our reunited evening in North Carolina she confessed to a one night stand during our separation. Listening to her I became incredibly aroused. I wanted to fuck her, ravage her, and leave her a limp unconscious rag from the fury of my lust! The manner of her telling, heavily laced with guilt left some confusion whether she was describing a one night stand or a date rape of someone too intoxicated to resist. When she confirmed to me it was consensual she became the most desirable woman I have ever known. We fucked for hours.

Sharing my wife became an open fantasy in our marriage. If she wanted sex and I was not in the mood, this would produce immediate excitement. If she was ready for me to finish, she would talk about a threesome and I would be squirting soon after.

About ten years ago she began a phone fling with a former co-worker who had moved to Boston. We sent Jeremy video and pictures of our fucking and she masturbated with him on the phone. She even talked to him on the phone while we fucked; talking to him like it was him in bed with her instead of me. I fucked Kathy in the ass and thrust a dildo in and out of her pussy while she told Jeremy how good it felt to have both our cocks in her at the same time. We talked of getting together but to this day the distance and his marriage has kept us apart.

Last year she actually began looking on swinging sites. This proved to be an interesting experience as finding a compatible partner or partners to have sex with is not as easy as you might think. We did finally get together with a nice couple about our age. Kathy and I agreed we would not do anything on the first meeting. We met for drinks and then went to their place. Kathy went into one bedroom with Eric and I went into the guest bedroom with Leah. I was so nervous I could not get hard to save my life. I did the best I could to not disappoint Leah and brought her off several times orally devouring her pussy. We moved into the other bedroom to see if watching Kathy with Eric would harden my resolve but they were pretty much finished and I was still limp.

Despite my lack of performance Leah and Eric wanted to get together again and this time I was good to go. Leah started by deep throating my cock and then we went straight to fucking. I was hard and stayed hard as we fucked missionary, with her legs over my shoulders and doggy style. I had been tittie fucking her for about 15 minutes, with my cock entering her mouth on the up stroke when Eric and Kathy came in. The distraction caused me to lose my erection, but that was ok because the ladies started to kiss and fondle each other on the bed while Eric licked and sucked Kathy's pussy like a mad man. Wow, another man with his mouth locked on my wife's pussy right in front of me! Well I was hard again pretty quick and ready to fuck Leah again but by this time the positioning of the girls did not leave Leah's pussy accessible to me. Kathy's ass was up in the air so I fucked my wife doggy style. Kathy had a big orgasm and was finished for the evening as was Eric. I entered Leah again missionary style so I could finish. Eric suffered a fit of jealousy so we stopped, got dressed and left. We got an email from Eric making excuses for his behavior and another from Leah apologizing for Eric but we have never seen them again nor anyone else until

Until she met Joe. Kathy met Joe through work. He came in one day when Kathy was stuck filling in at the reception desk and caught her reading 50 shades. She invited him over to meet me that weekend when the kids were out of the house. Joe is a really likable guy. He is much taller than me, 6' 2" vs 5' 7", with the nice middle age physique of a man who works on things and not behind a desk. When he came in he wrapped Kathy up in his arms and kissed her long and slow while Kathy appeared to melt in his powerful embrace. He then shook my hand and we began to get to know each other.

Joe and Kathy talked about how they wanted to try some bondage, Joe being the Dom and Kathy the Sub. They wanted to try it with me being the cuckold husband either watching or dutifully waiting for Kathy's return. I was all for this with the condition that the cuckold part would only extend to when they were together, that they could not be together more than one day per week and that the rest of the time Kathy and I were free to have sex as we saw fit. A little tease and deprivation role play is hot, but the stories where the husband becomes a permanent doormat just turn me off. Everyone agreed as I don't think any of us were interested in an extreme relationship. Kathy then agreed to meet Joe on Saturday. I was not invited but there would be video and or pictures for me after.

Joe then said there was one more thing he wanted to test to make sure we were all ok, and with that he turned to Kathy and deepening his voice said to Kathy, You will now demonstrate to your husband what a slut you are, you will strip naked, kneel before me and suck my cock until I cum in your mouth. Kathy turned to me and began unbuttoning her shirt.

Joe then shouted "do not look at your husband; you are going to suck my cock not his!"

Kathy immediately looked back at Joe and continued with a slow erotic striptease.

I started rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants as I watched when Joe turned to me and said "you will not touch yourself in my presence. You will sit there without moving and watch your slut wife suck my cock."

I put my hands to my side while the ache in my pants became almost painful.

Kathy, now fully naked knelt in front of Joe and undid his pants releasing a very hard cock. His cock was about the same size as mine (which is bigger than average) with an upward curve. Eric's cock had been very small, probably about 4" in length. I was glad to see that Joe had enough length that I would be able to visibly see him stroke his length in and out of my slut wife's pussy when he fucked her. She began stroking the shaft while sucking the head into her mouth. Now Kathy has a small mouth and has never been able to get much of my cock in, in the past and she was now having the same trouble with Joe, not getting more than the crown of his manhood between her lips.

Joe let this continue for about 5 minutes when he said "if you are going to be a proper slut you are going to have to do better than this," and with that he grabbed the back of Kathy's head and forcibly began to drive his cock deeper into her mouth. He managed to get about another inch in and Kathy looked to be hanging on for dear life when he tensed up and shot a load into her mouth.

Joe then buttoned up his pants while Kathy began swallowing his cum. Joe then walked out the door and called out "see you Saturday, and don't forget to kiss your husband and tell him how much you love him."

Kathy then turned to me with a big smile, some of his cum still on her lips and in her mouth. She walked over to the couch I was sitting on, straddled my lap and lowered her lips to mine, her tongue entering my mouth with traces of his cum. When she broke the kiss, she said "the next time you get this taste you will be licking it out of my pussy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How Did I Get Here

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds